Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)

10.1K 519 372
By 90samourdaay

Ima cry. 😩 😂😂😂 don't mind how different these children look. Just know I tried. This is more funny then anything, I just wanted a cute family moment.

••••••
9 years has passed and Keith is still living the daddy daycare life. His sons Kyrie and Tyree are now 15, Kailee is 10, and since then him and Marilyn have added another boy named Tristan whose 6, and another girl named Kalign whose 4. Marilyn has shut down the womb but Keith keeps begging for one more. She thinks he's crazy.

Kyrie and Tyree who are Keith's biggest headaches. Everyday its a struggle to keep them from being fuckboys. He's given them SO many speeches about staying innocent its ridiculous. Kyrie and Tyree basically run the world.

Kailee who still has Keith wrapped around her fingers. She's spoiled, acts like a queen, and blows Keith away how much she looks like her mother. Like it looks like Marilyn spit her out alone. She's the only one who looks like Marilyn. People always question if she's from another family and the boys find it hilarious.

Tristan is Keith's little trouble maker. He's sneaky, charming, and pretty much gets away with any and everything when it comes to Marilyn. Keith don't be having it though and basically has a tracking device on him. Tristan is the one to get lost or leave without anybody knowing.

Kalign is the shy one, she's quiet for a four year old and spends most of her time watching tv. Moana is her favorite show and nobody can bother her when its on. Shes a true daddy's girl so she's made Keith watch it a million times. She's very observant and Keith and Marilyn sometimes hide behind doors and walls watching her because they think shes a secret genius. She's 4 and knows how to multiply and divide.

••••••
"Tris let me tell you to put that phone down one more time. Eat yo damn food." Keith growled at him while pointing his fork and everything.

Tristan just laughed before putting it down. "Dad you always be pressed."

"Aha GOTTEM." Kyrie shouted and Tyree and Kailee busted out laughing. Marilyn just covered her mouth to keep from laughing, and Kalign minded her business listening to the Moana soundtrack playing in her ears.

"Boy the only thing that's gonna be pressed is this belt on your ass." Keith warned before cracking a smile.

The Power family bursted into laughs and smiles at the dinner table. This was a every night thing for them.

"Mom I got my progress report today!" Kailee smiled and the twins both looked at her like she was crazy.

"Kailee you had one job." Tyree whined and Kyrie covered his face sighing.

Keith and Marilyn just looked like:

"Oh really? That's good let me see it after dinner sweetie. Boys did you get yours?" Marilyn smirked and Kyrie started drumming on the table while Tyree began singing.

"Jesus loves me this this I know, for the bible tells me so." He sang in his church voice and Kyrie put his hands up.

"Hallelujah!"

Keith just shook his head before looking at Kalign who was dancing in her seat.

"We'll come back to this later. Kay baby what you listening too?"

She smiled widely showing him the front of his iPhone. "Our song daddy!"

Tristan and the twins groaned immediately and Marilyn giggled.

"Oh foreal?" Keith grinned. "Play it out loud baby."

"Let me guess it's How far I'll Go?" Kailee smirked and Kay nodded her head.

"Can we sing it daddy?"

Keith looked at Marilyn and she already pulled out her phone smiling. He just chuckled. "Of course! Let's get it baby."

"Get em daddy powers!"

Tristan covered his ears and the the twins just sunk into their seats preparing themselves.

"I wanna sing too!" Kailee smiled and Keith ruffled up her hair.

"Okay princess start it off."

Kailee stood on her chair using the fork as a microphone. "I've been standing at the edge of the water long as I can remember, never really knowing why,
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try." She started and Kay stood on her chair next.

"Every turn I take, every trail I track
every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know, where I can not go
though I long to be!"

"See the line where the sky meets the sea it calls me and no one knowssss, how far it goessss. If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me, one day I'll knowwww, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go!" Keith sang loudly dancing and surprisingly Kyrie jumped in.

"Oh oh oh, oh, oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh." He sang and Tyree looked at him crazy.

"Bro you really folded." Tristan shouted and Kyrie pointed at him while dancing.

"You know you want too!"

Tyree just sighed and jumped onto his seat too. "They don't call me little trey songz for no reason."

Marilyn was crying laughing as she recorded her crazy family's concert.

"I can lead with pride, I can make us strong, I'll be satisfied if I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song. What is wrong with meeeeee?" Kailee, Keith, and Kalign sang together and Tryee let the song win.

"See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding but no one knows, how deep it goessss and it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find meee and let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that lineee?" He sang loudly. "Come on Tristan!"

Tristan just stared at them before shrugging and standing on his chair too. Everybody cheered and he smiled pointing at Kalign.

"See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me and no one knows, how far it goes If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me one day I'll know, how far I'll goooooooooooo."

Marilyn jumped in and they all belted out the last note as they danced on their chairs.

"Yaaaaay again! Again!" Kalign cheered and the everybody sat down fast.

"Nah see sis you taxed it." Kyrie said shaking his head and Keith laughed.

"Okay okay finish eating bay bay kids, it's almost time to go to bed."

"Amen! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!" Marilyn yelled and the kids mugged their parents.

Keith just smirked digging back into his food. He wanted some alone time with his wife.

•••••

"Baaaaby stoop." Marilyn giggled trying to get Keith get off of her but he chuckled trying to finish his mission.

"Shut up you know I was painting my canvas."

She smacked her lips. "By giving me hickies?!"

"Hell yeah."

"Your an ass Mr. Powers."

"You have a big ass Mrs. Powers."

Marilyn muffed his face rolling on her side and he smiled pulling her into his body. "Gimmie another one baby."

Her head flopped up and she looked at him like he was crazy. "Give you another slap? Cause nigga you wilding. If you having baby fever again you need to go find you a side chick or something cause I'm TIIIDE. No more."

He just pouted. "Stop being selfish! I just need 1 more!"

"No you need Jesus. God. The Lord and savior. You need to go to sleep. I don't know why you wanna break my walls."

He couldn't stop himself from laughing at that. "Who said you had any walls now?"

Her eyes widened and he busted out laughing.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Girl you know you still tight as fuck, that punani so A1. Why you think I'm always buried in your paradise?"

She growled at him. "Keep talking. You gone sleep on the couch."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay so no more kids yet--"

"Nigga nev-"

"At least let me still put you to sleep."

She threw her pillow at him before laying down completely. "Fuck you. Good night Keith."

He just snickered slapping her ass. "I love you too suga mama!"

"Keith I'ma beat your ass!"

•••••
Don't mind mistakes. I'm tired. I'll fix it later. Maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...