Look At Me Deer Eyes || 루한

By oohfluffy

"Don't look away." ⌨ Started Posting On: April 16, 2015 ⌨ Story Ended on: June 6, 2017 More

❣ Prologue ❣
✯ Chapter 1 ~ Poof ✯
✯ Chapter 2 ~ His Words ✯
✯ Chapter 3 ~ His Trust ✯
✯ Chapter 4 ~ Deja Vu ✯
✯ Chapter 5 ~ Knowing Him ✯
✯ Chapter 6 ~ Rich Spoiled Brats ✯
✯ Chapter 7: Thunder ✯
✯ Chapter 8: I'm Happy ✯
✯ Chapter 9: Your Home ✯
✯ Chapter 10: Tour ✯
✯ Chapter 11: Is He? ✯
✯ Chapter 13: Revelations ✯
✯ Chapter 14: Kiss Me Goodbye ✯
✯ Chapter 15: Missing Pieces ✯
✯ Chapter 16: The Truth from the Past ✯
✯ Chapter 17: Incomplete ✯
✯ Chapter 18: Finally ✯
✯ Chapter 19: Afraid ✯
✯ Chapter 20: The Guy With Glasses ✯
✯ Chapter 21: Gone with the Unknown ✯
✯ Chapter 22: My King ✯
✯ Chapter 23: The Reason ✯
✯ Chapter 24: Stranger Danger ✯
✯ Chapter 25: For You ✯
☆ Epilogue: Stay ☆
🙏🏻 Please READ 🙏🏻

✯ Chapter 12: Fire ✯

421 31 10
By oohfluffy

"Who is Jian, hyung?" Jungkook, one of the young boys, asked Kyungsoo.

"You don't know him?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes widening more.

"Bro, he's just new here. And Jian didn't really visit here when he went to the funeral. I think he and Luhan had a fight before that." Chanyeol said, clinging his arm on Kyungsoo's neck, lightly crouching. *cough* height difference *cough*

"We heard about him yesterday. The other hyungs said that he's one of the best fighters in the mafia but has a bad personality. Is it true?" Winwin asked, sitting down beside them.

"Is he like Luhan hyung? When can we see him?" Yugyeom asked with an excited but curious face.

"I also heard that he only used Luhan hyung before to get out of a situation but is very envious of him now. He's stupid." Sungjae said straightforwardly, keeping a straight face.

"Yah! You can't just speak of him like that, okay? He's still your leader's brother." Chanyeol scolded the young boy, making him pout, totally destroying his poker face.

"You should stop asking around about Jian, okay? All I can tell you about him is he is Luhan hyung's younger brother and he handles the last headquarter of this mafia in China. He often visits this place but things suddenly changed. That's all you need to know, arasso?" Kyungsoo said, glaring at the curious young boys. They all nodded, their heads down.

"You're scaring them, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said, nudging the shorter man. Kyungsoo slapped his hand away and got up.

"I'm gonna help in the kitchen, who's with me?" Kyungsoo said, looking around for volunteers.

No one raised their hand.

No one spoke.

Even Chanyeol stayed still like a frozen tower.

"Okay then."

All of them sighed in relief but Kyungsoo spoke again.

"The four of you come with me." The four young boys whined but quickly stood up when Kyungsoo glared at them.

Chanyeol mentally pumped a fist for not being—

"You too Chanyeol." Kyungsoo added, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Oh man." The said person mumbled, standing up grumpily.

Kyungsoo, you are the best.

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

"It's so boring here, Luhan."

You just heard Luhan chuckled and jumped on your bed beside you.

"It's a very bright day today, princess." Luhan exclaimed.

"Good for you. At least you can see how bright the day is." You mumbled, crossing your arms.

"Y-Yah, sweetie." Luhan cooed, pulling you in to his arms. You sighed as you felt his warmth again.

"How was work today, Lu? Was it tiresome?" You said almost too cheerfully, averting the negative feeling away.

"It was the same. I already got used to how work stresses me out. But it really feels good to be home. Here, with you."

You chuckled but your lips slowly formed into a frown. Luhan saw it and pulled your face closer to his. You almost squealed when you suddenly felt his breath near you.

"Y-You're much sweeter today, Lu. It's creeping me out." You pushed his face away before moving backwards.

"Are you okay?"

Luhan's question caught you off guard.

Was it too obvious that you're not okay? Was it too obvious that you're having so much doubts in yourself? Was it too obvious that you're so depressed even though you always show your happy smile?

Or does just he know you so much better than yourself?

"You're not." Luhan answer his own question.

He just pulled you back in his arms and stared at you as if waiting for you to tell him everything.

"You know, Lu, I'm- I'm so getting tired of it."

Luhan was surprised by your sudden confession, even though your voice was as soft as the wind's whisper, but he stayed silent and just pulled you closer.

"I know that I'm not the only one who's getting tired though. I-I know you are too." You turned your head to him, putting your hand on his face. "And I'm very sorry for that, Luhan."

You fingers blindly traced his now closed eyes, cheeks, nose and his lips.

"I'm so sorry for becoming a burden." You smiled but your tears were betraying you. "I-I don't really know how hard it is to be the CEO of a company or how hard it is to manage a huge mafia, b-but.." You hid your face on his neck, feeling more tears coming. "I know how hard it is to take care of a person who can't do anything but depend on someone."

"Because I, myself, can't do it." You continued.

Luhan nuzzled his head on your neck, caressing your arms to produce more warmth.                                                                                                    
"Stop apologising, my queen. You're not a burden, okay? You're not a person who can't do anything. It's not bad to depend on me, baby." He whispered.

His voice was so calming yet it only triggered you to down yourself more.

You feel like you didn't deserve someone like him.

He's too good for you.

"I-I feel like I'm just with you because I need you..." You cried, trying to stop sobbing but ending up sniffing too loud. You felt Luhan shook his head, kissing the area behind your ear.

If you were in a different scenario and not crying like this, you would've freaked out and jumped out of his arms in shock or should I say because of the butterflies flying in your stomach?

"Well, for your information, my queen, I'm also here because I need you."

You felt yourself stopping from crying, only wiping your tears with your shaking hands.

"Y-You do?" You find yourself asking him. Luhan tucked in a stray hair, hanging in front of your eyes, behind your ear before staring in your sightless eyes.

"I need you in my life, Minji-ah. I want you to feel it. I don't care if you're just with me because you need me because whatever your reason for letting me stay with you, I'm so fucking thankful for it." Your eyes widened when he said a curse, he laughed. "I'm sorry for cursing, my queen."

"Y-You're not gonna stop the 'queen' thing, huh?" You cleared your throat, looking away from where you think he is. But wherever you look at, his focus was still on you.

"I told you already that you're gonna be my queen." Luhan said, his breath tickling you. You just stayed silent, still in his arms but blushing. "No comment for what I've said earlier? No questions?" Luhan asked teasingly.

Does he like me just how much I like him?

This is not a one-side thing, right?

But I couldn't just be straightforward with it!

What if he just cares for me a lot and I'm putting malice on it?

That would be embarrassing!

OH MY! Did I just admit I like him?

"You know, you can always just ask your questions with your mouth, not only inside your head."

If I ask you right now, Lu, would you answer without hesitation?

"You're not speaking."

Would you still see me the same way if I tell you what I feel?

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not forcing you to tell me."

I'm so afraid, Lu.

"You can keep it to yourself but tell me next time, okay?"

I'm so afraid of losing you.

You sat up straight before moving away from his grasp. His hands fall down at his sides, his shoulders slumped as he watched you obviously trying to move away as far as possible.

"It's nothing, Luhan."

Of course.

It'll always be nothing.

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

Luhan was watching you sleep at the moment.

He was worried about your actions earlier. They were bothering him so much.

Why can't you tell everything to him?

Did he do something you didn't like?

Was he too touchy?

Did he go past the line?

Luhan did what he feels like doing.

It wasn't for comfort, warmth or anything.

He wanted to do it because he wants you to feel that he doesn't just care but he also—

*kring

*kring

*kr—

Luhan almost threw his phone when it rang so loud, causing you to stir in your sleep.

He pushed the answer button harshly before going to the terrace.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Luhan greeted the caller, irritation was evident on his voice.

"H-Hyung..." He heard Chen's trembling voice on the other line.

"Chen? Why are you—"

"Jian's here." Chen whispered. Luhan's eyes widened at his news as he got out of the room.

"Where the hell is here?"

"He just got inside the building, hyung." He suddenly heard murmurs.

"What the hell is he here for? Why is he suddenly here?" Luhan pushed the elevator button continuously until it opened before getting in. The woman operating it was silent, seeing how Luhan's gaze was at the moment.

Whispers were the only sound Luhan heard, making him feel very impatient.

"Chen!" He shouted, causing the person on the other line and the woman inside the elevator with him, jump in surprise.

"Oh god." Baekhyun squeaked, briskly walking back to where Chen was.

"W-What is it?" Chen asked quietly, putting his other hand on the speaker of his phone to avoid Luhan hearing him.

Baekhyun was panting like a tired dog, his hand on Chen's shoulder.

"Jian's here for the princess, Chen. He's fucking here for Luhan's girl!" Baekhyun said, shaking Chen's shoulders with his eyes widening in every word he says.

"Bullshit." Chen whispered, staring at a blank space for a second before returning to Luhan's call when the elevator beside them opened.

Luhan's men who were all on-duty and the employees working, stopped with their tasks and bowed as Luhan went out of the elevator, only standing up straight when he passed by them.

"Oh no. L-Luhan hyung was in a good mood earlier, right?" Baekhyun asked nervously to Chen, who still has his phone on his ear.

"Was, Baek. He was in a good mood but I think..."

Luhan's younger brother, Jian, was in the lobby, talking to some of Luhan's men when Luhan stopped in front of him.

The whole floor felt the sudden increase of temperature in the room when Luhan locked his heated gaze in Jian's playful eyes but still held fire in them.

"...the fire has just started burning."

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

What do you think?

TELL ME PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU. 😭

— 월피

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 614 18
•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅• One day, Y/N was walking alone at the street at night. Then, she felt someone following her. But she looked behind and no one is th...
2K 76 24
[FINISHED] "No need to worry, it'll be our little secret." He said as his eyes stared into mine. WARNING: This story contains swearing, violence and...
8.5K 199 17
"𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭." 𝚒...
11.2K 685 55
Kaihun fic TOP!KAI !! BOTTOM!SEHUN What happens when a Cafe Owner OH SEHUN meets a Mafia KIM KAI Take a look at their journey of hate to love story. ...