The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

By leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 10- Part 2

135K 2.6K 3.5K
By leesuh

Jack's P.O.V (thatsojack)

I saw Jake and Hailey kiss and it felt like my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. I felt like I was almost about to cry and I ran out of the hotel. I ran to the other side of the street where I texted Andrew, Anthony, Jenn, and Rebecca.

Me: Guys, I'm about to cry. And I never cry. Guys aren't supposed to cry. Jake and Hailey kissed and he asked her out and she said yes and now they're dating..

Anthony: no THATS NOT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO END UP UGH I WAS BETTING ON JACKY HAPPENIN

Jenn: aw I'm sorry Jack :( you'll find someone else. She just wasn't meant to be...

Andrew: do you know how many times I've been rejected? Man up. Its just a girl. There's plenty more

Rebecca: I'm sorry Jack. I know how much you liked her :(

I heard footsteps running out of the hotel and I looked up to see Hailey.

"Hailey? Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?" I asked.

"Jack, stop making me feel even worse than I already do." She began walking across the street. "I love-"

Everything was a big blur. Hailey's body was thrown onto the street by a giant truck coming down the road.

I felt my face become wet from tears as I ran to the girl I loved.

"Hailey? HAILEY?!" I screamed. "SOMEONE HELP!"

Everyone on the Magcon Tour ran outside. They all panicked and tried to shake her and wake her up as Bart called 911.

"She's gonna be okay, she's strong" Jacob said to Mahogany, the only other girl on the tour who thought of Hailey as a best friend. Tears were streaming down her face.

But I looked at Jake, who was screaming and crying for her to wake up. Nash and Jack Gilinsky were trying to pull him back, but Jake was too determined to get to Hailey, and he pushed Nash and Jack G back. Jake ran over to where I was with Hailey. Her lifeless body was lying on the street and blood was filling the ground under her.

"HAILEY PLEASE!" Jake screamed, desperate for her to wake up.

It broke my heart to have to sit here and see Hailey lying there with blood surrounding her.

Suddenly, the ambulance came and pulled her onto the stretcher.

"Only one person can come with her" We all said Jake could, since he was her boyfriend.

What are we going to do now? Magcon's in less than 12 hours. We're fucked. But the only thing that was on my mind was if Hailey was okay or not.

Jake's P.O.V

When I walked outside, I saw my worst nightmare right in front of me. My girlfriend. The girl I love. Hailey Reneé. On the ground with blood everywhere.

Jack was sitting on the ground with her, crying his eyes out. Immediately, I started crying as soon as I saw Hailey. I started screaming and flipping out, yelling for her to wake up. But she wouldn't.

I cried into Mahogany's arms. She was crying too, but not as bad as me.

The ambulance came and everyone agreed I should go with them.

We entered the hospital and Hailey was rushed into the ER. I tried to run after her, but the nurses held me back.

"I'm sorry sir, you can't enter there right now. You'll be able to see her when she's in a healthier condition." One of the nurses said to me.

I went to the waiting area and finally stopped crying. I posted a picture of Hailey and I on Instagram.

Caption: Please be okay. I love you so much. I can't stand the idea of being on this earth without you. I miss you. Please be okay. #HaileyBeOkay #StayStrongHailey #girlfriend

Everyone commenting saying "what happened?!" or "you guys are dating?" or "I hope she's okay."

I made a tweet explaining what happened.

"Guys, Hailey was hit by a car ten minutes ago. I'm now in the hospital waiting and she's in the ER. All we can do is pray #StayStrongHailey #WeLoveYouHailey"

In two minutes, the hashtags #StayStrongHailey and #WeLoveYouHailey were trending worldwide number 1.

I saw that celebs were tweeting about it too.

Demi Lovato: Praying for Hailey Reneé. Please be okay. You can fight through this

Miley Cyrus: Praying for Hailey Reneé. I'm a huge fan. Please be okay

Justin Bieber: Please be okay baby girl @HaileyRenee #StayStrongHailey #WeLoveYouHailey

And a bunch of other celebs. Those were only three of the millions who tweeted about it.

Shawn came into the hospital with Cameron, Nash, Jack (thatsojack), Aaron, Mahogany, Hayes, and Matt.

Hayes looked terrible. Ever since Hailey got here, those two have been best friends. They got closer than two normal people could have in three days.

"Is she okay?" Cameron's voice cracked.

"I don't know yet. They rushed her into the ER." I looked down.

"This is all my fault" Jack broke down and started crying.

"No, it's my fault" Cameron broke down. I've never seen him cry except for in his vine when his friend Chris left. Cameron's the strongest of all of us.

"How is it your fault?" Matt asked.

"You don't remember her?" Cameron asked. Matt looked confused and shook his head. I was just as confused as him.

"That's Hailey Reneé" Cameron said. Matt still looked confused. "From high school."

I saw Matt's face go sickly pale, along with Nash, Hayes, and Aaron's.

"Oh my god" Matt whispered.

"No, that's impossible..." Nash said.

"That's her" Cameron cried, sitting on the ground and putting his head in his knees.

Everyone looked sad now, if they already weren't.

"You knew?" Aaron asked Shawn.

"Yeah, I did" Shawn said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hayes asked.

"Because I knew she was scared of you guys. She's not as vulnerable, but she's just as depressed as then."

"I feel awful" Aaron said.

"So that's why she's been acting rude to us." Matt said.

"I don't blame her. We were awful to her" Nash said.

"Wait, I'm so confused. What happened?" I asked.

Matt, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and Aaron looked at each other, then at me.

"Two years ago we went to school with Hailey" Matt started.

"We were awful to her..." Cameron began crying into his knees again.

"I don't remember much, but I remember having to not say anything as Cameron beat her up." Aaron said.

My face went pale as I looked at Cameron. He looked like a mess. How could he hurt such a beautiful girl as Hailey?

"She had a crush on me..." Shawn started. "Cameron brought her to me and made her confess to my face. I screamed in her face and told her that I was too good for her. That no one would ever love her. That she should just kill herself..."

"How could you?" Mahogany cried. "I can't ever look at you guys the same. You're monsters."

"That's not it" Nash said.

"She took my terrible, awful advice and attempted suicide." Shawn began crying his eyes out and couldn't talk anymore.

"She tried to drown herself" Hayes' voice cracked.

"How could you?" I cried. "THE GIRL I LOVE IS DYING AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL ME THIS SHIT NOW?! OF ALL GOD DAMN TIMES!"

"I'm so sorry" Cameron cried.

"This is the worst possible time of all times" Jack sniffled and wiped his eyes on his jacket. He was quiet before and I didn't even realize he was here.

"We never meant for any of this to happen." Shawn cried.

"Yeah, well, it did" I spat and walked out of the hospital, slamming the doors open and walking outside.

-

Instagram:
@lisaquattrone16
@aaroncrapenter
@kevintwerks
@beaupoopbrooks
@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:
@liisaa316
@omfgtobeone
@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:
Trippygh0st.tumblr.com
Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com
Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:
Butera clan

Snapchat:
Lisaquattrone

Kik:
Citylights316

Youtube:
Sarahandlisa36

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.7K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...
293K 7K 42
"Adriana, I've never stopped liking you after these 3 years... Not even. I never stopped loving you..." he started. "And now that we've met after so...
368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...