The Bad Boys Made Me Do It (T...

By fnastedyoman

When you push yourself to your limit you really can change a lot. When "Geeky-Lame-Overweight" Ashely Jensen... More

1. The One & Only
2. Mall & Parties
4.Old Friends & Family Meals
5. "We're Family Now"
6. Bullies & Basketball
7. Bra Shopping & Instagram Drama
8. The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
9. Calls Home & Lacrosse Games
10. Ashely The Investigator
11. That's a Snake If I've Ever Seen One
12. "Yeah."
13. "Coincidentally"
14. Only One Way To Know
15. Meeting The Mother
16. She's With Me
17. Mystery Man
18. I. Am. Disgusted.
19. Late Night Conversations
20. The Search For Nathan
21. Flustered
22. Gone
23. Cool Uncle
24. Sexy Beasts
25. Toasts
26. Daddy Diegos Date
27. A Date
28. "I Saw It On Teen Wolf!"
29. Second Chances?
30. Boi
31. What The Fuck Happened To You?
32.
33. Starbucks
34. Was It Worth It?
35. Whats Meant To Be Will Find Its Way
36. A Legend
37. almost the end.
38. Fights and Flights
39. London Gals
40. Noah Fence
41. At Fault
42. Content
43. "You Don't Look So Good Kid."
44. "It Might Be Important"
45.let it all out
46. Next Destination
Authors Last Note *read*
2020 A/N
Preview Into Upcoming Release

3. Spilled Drinks & Siblings

33.9K 903 351
By fnastedyoman

Song: Cry Cry Cry

Artist: Scott Helman

Photo: Just to show how I imagine the main characters but you can imagine them however you want to (side characters are in the casting list).

Chapter Three: "Spilled Drinks & Siblings"

"What the fuck!" Nathan cussed, his jaw clenching as he begins to look down at me. His eyebrows furrow as he realized it was me.

"Whoopsie!" I slur, giggling as I try to wipe away the drink spilled all over him. I watch as Nathan's pissed expression turns to a confused one. 

"Are you drunk?" He demands, looking down at me with concern in his eyes. I shrug and chuckle as I throw my head back to look up at the ceiling. 

"I don't know." I answer, smiling at him. Nathan just sighs as he looks away,

"What if I told you I was, though?" I giggle for the five thousand time tonight. He just rolls his eyes. 

"You need to sleep, you're wasted." He huffs, letting out an awkward cough. I groan, not wanting to go to sleep already. I pout my lower lip as he grabs my wrist and drags me to a bed room door so that I can 'go to sleep'. I look behind me to see Anya looking around in fear. 

She probably is looking for me. "ANYA!" I shout her name as her eyes shoot up to see me at the top of the stairs in front of a bedroom door. I watch as he runs up, probably assuming the worse as she sees Nathan Fuller trying to drag me into a bedroom. 

"I'm coming Ashely!" She yells over the music as she pushes her way up the stairs. I giggle as she says 'coming'. Wow i'm so immature when I'm drunk. 

"What do you think you're doing Fuller?" Anya seethes as she glares at Nathan who's attempting to open the bedroom. I'm pretty sure theres a couple occupying it, if you get what I mean. 

Anya rolls her eyes, leaning against the bedroom door as she waits for Nathan to respond.

"I'm trying to sober up your friend here." He says as he lets out a small sigh. 

"Why is it your business if she's sober or not? It's not like you ever gave a shit about her before!" Anya snapped, referring to the times he always bullied me. It was now my turn to let out a sigh. 

"Guy's just stop." I whined, hearing the creaking of a door opening. Anya and Nathan stumble a little since they were propped up against the door as it swung open. I watch with wide eyes as Noah and Ariana Dawn walked out of the room together, their hair and clothing all messed up. 

I raised an eyebrow, giving them both a questioning look. Noah just smirked at me as he and Ariana went their separate ways. 

"I'll just take her home." Anya stated as she attempted to drag me down the stairs again. I let out a whine as I fought her grip.

"I can't go home! I feel funny!" I shout. If my dad saw me drunk he'd kill me. I would literally have my own grave in my backyard. I remember two years back when he found my older brother Sam smoked weed at a party he went crazy and sent him to a boarding school. 

Luckily Sam is alive but still, I am not taking chances especially since I'm a girl and not a boy he would assume I was taken advantage of or something since I'm quote on quote 'vulnerable'. Sam acts very different then he was before we sent him away it's like they brain washed him or something.

"Okay, fine... You can sleep in there but lock the door so nobody comes in the room." Anya said, giving me a cautious look. 

This is why I appreciated her, she cared for me like she was my mother or something like that. I could even say she treated me better than my own mother does sometimes to be honest.

"Thanks, goodnight." I mumbled as I walked into the dark empty room and locked the door behind me as I collapsed on the bed. 

***

I woke up to sun shining into my eyes through the blinds. I groan as I sit up, my head is killing me. 

What happened last night?

I look around the room only to notice that I don't know where the heck I am. 

Who's house is this?

As I'm fully up and awake I walk over to the door that is locked. I sigh and unlock it as I enter a narrow hall. The place is trashed. I look to the stairway as memories come flooding into my brain. I remember Nathan and Anya, also something about Noah? 

I walk down the stairs to find Oliver is still here. I watch as he spots me and mumbles something under his breath, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah?" He says, probably hung over as well. I place a hand on my hip and smirk,

"Got any aspirin?" I ask as his eyes widen then proceeds to nod,

"On the counter in the kitchen." He says then smiles lightly at me. I nod and head to the kitchen. I take a tablet and swallow it dryly without any water. 

No time for water at this time of day.

My eyes widen when I look up and see Chris glaring at me, I gulp in fear and back away. 

How many people slept over like seriously?!

"Jensen." I hear him hiss, not taking his piercing eyes off of me as he pours himself a glass of water. 

"Halls." I respond, pursing my lips, trying to avoid awkward eye contact. 

"I'd beat you up but it's only seven in the morning and I know neither of us would want that, would we?" He chuckles, studying me up and down then proceeding to leave the room. 

What the hell was that?

Last time I checked Chris never gave a shit about what time it was. I mean school starts around seven thirty and he never shut down an opportunity. I guess I'm just a lucky one today then or he has a really bad hangover knowing him. 

"You find it?" I hear Oliver's voice ask as he enters the kitchen. I look back at him and nod, thanking him and proceeding to leave the house. 

When I exit the house, which I discovered was Noah's cause of the large photos of him all over the halls, I gaze at his front lawn. There is cans everywhere. I hope it's not alcohol cans because if Noah's parents come home he's probably better off dead. 

I sigh and begin to walk down the stone side walks. I had never been to the 'rich' neighborhood before. It's a lot prettier than I thought it'd be though. At least it's a step up from my middle class home. I'm not complaining though because a lot of people have it worse 'budget wise'. 

As I'm half way to my house I hear a tire screech next to me. I look to see who it is and to my surprise it's my brother Sam.

***

"Mind to tell me what you're doing five minutes away from Noah's house?" Sam questioned, raising an eyebrow yet keeping his eyes on the road. 

"He was my study buddy for this err project in bio." I lied, trying to think up a quick lie as we approached closer to his house. Yes Sam has his own apartment since he is now around 21. 

"Bullshit Ashely, I know the Noah's brother Cameron and he told me about how his little brother was 'kicking off senior year with a party'." He lectured, causing me shrink in my seat. I feel so guilty but I know Sam is no snitch. He knows what its like to be put into that boarding school and I don't think he'd make me go through it.  

"Okay I went to the party but I didn't do drugs or get drunk." I admitted, only half lying. I watch as he slowly sighs and nods, pulling up into the driveway of his apartment. I get out of the car with him and we walk up to the third floor as he unlocks his door. Once we enter the room I spot Cameron chilling on the couch.

"I've been awaiting you." Cameron chuckled as he looked at me.

What the hell is he doing here?

A/N: YEAH, SHORT CHAPTER BUT DAMN WHy is Noah's brother at her brother's house?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.5K 27
Kimberly Zanders was the nerd. The one who was always pushed around not only because she was a nerd but because she was chubby. She always kept quiet...
4.1K 264 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...