Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)

11.9K 490 262
By 90samourdaay

I'll just give you everything you want until I leave. I seriously love you all... especially the ones that support me no matter what. ❤

This is for TEAMMORGEE! #MGEE4L

Btw.. This will be told from Algee's POINT OF VIEW.

•••••••

Algee was feeding his 8 month old daughter Amira while he watched The Orange Is The New Black season 5 premiere. He was waiting on his mom, Woody, Keith, and Elijah to come get him so they could go help him look for an engagement ring. While Amour was upstairs resting and he was wondering if he should take Amira with him to give her a break. Ever since she's given birth shes been the hardest working mother Algee's ever seen. When she was writing she was feeding, when she was cooking she was rocking, when she was doing homework she was bonding. Everywhere she went, Amira went. It blew him away and only made him love her more. Her drive and passion to be the best mother she can be pushed Algee over the edge he was already ready to jump from.

He was gonna show his appreciation in the best way it could be shown. He was gonna put a ring on it.

Amira snatched him out of his thoughts by whining and moving around making him notice the empty bottle shaking his head.

"Amira you fat. Why the hell you drink that bottle that quick? It wasn't going nowhere baby girl." He asked her like she could reply, but she only stared at him smiling.

"Yeah I'm talking to you fat baby. I'm not appreciating you trying to get thick so young. Daddy's not having it sweetheart. I'm putting my foot down. You only drinking 2 percent milk for now on."

He sat her up patting her back and she burped loudly before bursting into a giggle fit. There was a knock at the door and he held her closer hopping up to get it.

"Damn who knocking so lou- oh of course it's you." Algee mumbled seeing his goofy looking friend Woody leaning against the door.

"Duh of course it's me, who else is this sexy? But bring that ass on so we can go  everybody already in the truck."

Algee rolled his eye's. "My mom isn't here ye-"

"Oh stop your whining lil nugget I'm here." Grace smiled coming up the stairs and reaching for Amira. "Give me my grand baby. Hey chubbkins!"

Amira giggled in her grandmother's arms making Algee chuckle. "Hey mom you  should just stay here and watch Amira while Amour resting."

Grace shrugged. "I don't mind doing that, just make sure you don't choose something you know I would beat your ass over."

Woody busted out laughing before wrapping his arm around Algee. "Don't worry momma he's in good hands."

Grace just looked him up and down frowning. "Yeah thank God Elijah is going. He's boujee so I know he has taste. Woody your wearing a tablecloth for Christ sakes!"

Algee held in his laugh and Woody's smile dropped.

"Awe come on mama don't start."

Grace just waved them off pushing them away. "Whatever get going while me and my baby have girl time."

Algee leaned forward stealing a kiss from Amira. "I'll see you later my love."

Woody touched his heart. "Awe."

"Ewww coodies." Grace whined hugging Amira to her chest and Algee smacked his teeth.

"Mom stop corrupting my daughter."

She sent him a smirk before closing the door as she talked to Amira. "I've never told anyone this but the docters said your daddy never exceeded his expectations of growing. Let's break the cycle before it even starts chubkins."

•••••
"Issa no for me dawg." Keith mumbled shaking his head and Algee sighed pushing the 20th ring they've looked at back. If it wasn't Woody roasting a ring, Elijah calling for God, or Keith saying issa no he would have been found a ring.

"You guys suck ass. I wish Luke didn't have to work." Algee told them crossing his arms and the jeweler went back to looking for another ring.

"It's not our fault you tryna have Mory looking like somebody auntie. None of those rings screamed Amours name." Elijah laughed and Algee just rolled his eyes.

"How would you know what screams my womans name?"

"Well for one Amour's not basic. We've been staring at the same basic ass silver engagement rings." Keith butted in and Woody agreed.

"You should get her something out of this world. Like something Jesus himself would approve of."

Before Algee could respond Keith's phone rung for the 14th time causing them to look at him funny.

"Damn Keith just answer that shit!" Elijah hissed and Keith shook his head.

"It's that crazy chick from the club. I'm straight. I keep blocking her calls and she keeps calling me from a new number."

"Damn you gave her that make you wanna slap your mama dick didn't you?" Woody joked and Elijah pinched his nose.

"I don't have time for this shit."

"Y'all need to chill man." Algee chuckled and he called the jeweler over. "Can you find me a ring that would blow a woman's mind? Like I'm talking something really different."

The jeweler nodded and he smiled turning to face the guys. "I have a good feeling about this next one."

"Yeah right." Woody mumbled and Elijah just snorted.

"He said that after the 4th ring."

"He better hope it is, cause if she bring back another basic ass ring I'ma beat his ass." Keith told him sitting down and Algee waved his friends off leaning against the counter.

"Can't take y'all no where man.."

•••••
3 weeks passed and it was Algee and Amour's anniversary. They decided to be simple and have a little intimate dinner filled with their friends and families. Everybody was enjoying themselves and Algee had his arm wrapped around Amour's shoulder while she played with Amira, kissing all over her face.

"I love you so much." He cooed into her ear causing her to blush pecking his lips.

"I love you so much more."

Amira reached for Algee making them laugh and he started kissing her all over her face. "Daddy love you so much too."

Grace came out of nowhere pulling Amira away from her parents. "As cute as you three are, I think it's someone's bed time."

Amour giggled. "It's passed her bed time but her father told her she could ball out tonight and she's actually fighting her sleep."

Algee smirked and Grace rolled her eyes.
"Well I don't think so Mira, so stop fighting it before we fight."

"Your such a party pooper mom."

"Algee I will fight you."

"Ma I ain't scared."

"You need to be! I'll knock some height on your ass if you keep messing with me."

Amour was cracking up between them covering Algee's mouth. "Ma he didn't mean it leave him alone."

"Mhm he better be." Grace mumbled rocking Amira and walking away from them.

Amour and Algee's favorite song started playing in the background making her gasp pulling him out the chair. He just chuckled pulling her into his arms as they began dancing.

"My girls like candy, a candy treat she knocks me hot up off my feet. She's so fine as can be I know this girl is meant for me. Candy Girl, you are my world. You look so sweet-you're a special treat!" Algee sang softly to her and she squealed letting that night flood her memories.

"Candy girl all I want to say, when you're with me, you brighten up my day." He continued and Amour danced with him like she did that night in her dorm.

"All I know when I'm with you, you make me feel so good. Through and through. The way you walk, and the way you talk.
You always look so good-you make me forget my thoughts!" She sang back and he touched his heart like he did before making her laugh.

"Oh so you can sing?" He smirked pulling her even closer. "What else you been hiding from me?"

She smirked back before pushing him away and doing the dance she did that night. "I can still dance too."

"Oh shit okay." He hyped her up doing a dance of his own. "But can you still do this though?"

She laughed doing it and they began having a dance off catching the rooms attention until the song finished. When they finished dancing the room went up in cheers as Amour blushed widely hiding in Algee's arm's. He just smiled squeezing her tightly.

"Hey beautiful stop hiding." He whispered making her squirm giggling.

"Stawwp you did that on purpose, you know I hate attention."

He chuckled and the next song completely threw her off her game. She couldn't handle it no more but he was gonna put the cherry on top. He stepped back holding her hand as he got on one knee making her scream covering her mouth. Her eye's immediately flooded with tears.

Pray God you can cope.
I stand outside this woman's work,
This woman's world.
Ooh, it's hard on the man,
Now his part is over.
Now starts the craft of the father.

"Algee... baby..." She sniffed and he reached in his back pocket pulling out the ring.

"Amour...," Algee started before clearing his throat and letting his own tears fall. "I still want you baby... I want you for the rest of my life until the day that I die. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amour screamed before she jumped into his arms crying. He just smiled widely sliding the ring on her finger.

"You asshole!" She screamed wiping her face and all of their friends and family laughed at her as they cheered. "You did all of this on purpose!" She smiled. "You set me up from the very beginning."

Algee pecked her lips a couple times before chuckling. "Jesus told me too."

•••••••

"Wait-wait oh my-my god your to deep!" Amour cried as she held onto Algee who was on top of her digging into her soul.

"Shhh take all of me baby." Algee groaned into her ear as he held her down and her eye's rolled to the back of her head. She moaned his name loudly and he cut her off with a passionate kiss while he continued to make love to every part of her.

"Fuck you stole my heart girl, I love you so fucking much." He hissed against her skin as he thrusted quicker and that sent her over the edge.

"ALGEE OH MY GO-"

•••••
😩 Eh.... Goodnight. 😭 I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
53.2K 372 20
Featuring... Michael Rainey Jr. , Jabari Banks , Keith Powers & More !! Hope you guys enjoy !
203K 6.7K 131
I take requests ______________
225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❤️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there 😂😂❤️❤️ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬