Vincent x Reader (Cute New Ni...

By Xx_DankMemeDealer_xX

Needing a job to move out your parents house, you took up the night shift for the famous Freddy Fazbears Pizz... More

One-Shot (Pillow Fight)
One-Shot (Till Death Do Us Part)
One-Shot (Cousin)
One-Shot (Dressing For The Occasion)
Library (One-Shot)
A/N: About the next one-shot
One Last Dance (One-shot)
TURKEY DAAAYYYYY!!
Thanksgiving (one-shot)
Reader Pick!
Jealousy (One-Shot)
That Moment (and news!)
War AU
Drabbles
Insomnia
News On Future Updates
I'm Showering Where!?!
Coffee Shop AU
Valentines Day (One-Shot)
Dormitory AU (One-Shot)
Hello Dankness my old friend
Mafia AU (One-Shot)
NEWS! PLEASE READ
Marching Band AU
Soulmate AU
Werewolf AU
Routine (One-shot)
2 In The Morning (One-Shot)
Author's Note
YUS (Author's Note)
PUPPO AND FACE REVEAL POLL
Face Reveal! (im sorry..)
Author's Note (Sorry)
Remedy (One-Shot)
TAG
College AU (Photographer!Reader x Mechanic!Vincent)
College AU Part 2 (Photographer!Reader x Mechanic!Vincent)
I AM NOT DEAD
Fireworks Look Better In Your Eyes (One-Shot)
Firemen and Ice-cream (One-Shot)
Firemen and Ice-Cream {Part 2} (One-Shot)
Suggestions/Open Poll
HNNGG KILL ME GUYS
A/N: Shitstorm of BS
Nightguard Group Chat (Crack!)
Why am i like this?? (Crack!)
The Crew in Different Scenarios (and a serious A/N at the end......)
Goodbyes are Hard (One-Shot and a final farewell)
Hi........
CrAcK!!
Poll! (A/N)
While You Were At Elf Practice I Was Studying A Long Hiatus
Marriage AU (One-Shot)
LOOK AT ALL DOSE CHICKENS!!
CHRIS! IS THAT A WEED!? IM CALLING THE POLICE! (Crack!)
Emotions (Small prompt)
ANOTHER MF POLL!
That Would Be Enough (Hamilton! Song fic/one-shot)
UH MMH WH A T?!
IMPORTANT (Author's note)
Is This Real or Just Another Crush? (Song fic/one-shot)
My memes may be ironic by my depression is chronic
Art Tag
Story Time
"IM LESBIAN" "I ThOuGhT yOu WeRe AmErIcAn"(ANOTHER FUCKING P O L L)
what the fuCK RICHARD!? (Crack!)
Ill See You Again, Soon (Angst! Oneshot)
Art Dump (Nobody cares lol :,,,)))
💕YOU SO FUCKIN' PRECIOUS WHEN YOU S M I L E💕
TAG/ABBY APPRECIATION I GUESS
IMPORTANT
Greek God/Goddess AU one-shot
'It's been so long-'

Incubus! Vincent AU

1.7K 32 40
By Xx_DankMemeDealer_xX

NO SMUT GUYS!!

Incubus: a male demon that is known to have sex with sleeping women, their female counterpart is commonly known as a succubus.

Bump!

Something is down the hall.

Bump!

Its getting closer now.

Scccccrrrrr!

Sharp nails scratch deep into the hardwood barrier between you and the intruder.

Grrrrrrrrr!

An animalistic growl signals it has found your scent, its to late.

Crrrreeeeeaaaakkkk!

Your bedroom door slowly opens on rusty hinges, only a shadow in your dark room as an invisible threat emerges from the abyss. In an act of defiance you clutch the wooden bat to your chest, nails digging deeply in the glossed wood.

The metallic scent of blood wafted towards you in a wave of nausea, the liquid dripping from your fingers pattered on the bedsheets with precised timing. Each drop fell in time with the creaking floorboards, signalling the threat growing closer.

Pat. Crrrreeeaakk! Pat. Crreeeakk! Thump!

At some point you had closed your eyes, allowing the sound to show where the intruder was lurking in the shadows. The springs of your mattress groaned in protest, the bed dipping as extra weight was applied at the end, just at your feet.

Through clenched hands, you let out a scream, throwing back the covers quickly and taking a long swing. The bat merely swung at empty air, slipping from your blood soaked hands and into the wall at your side with a crunch. Opened eyes revealed nothing in it's wake, just empty darkness and your own heavy breathing.

"Shit, I'm hallucinating" you sighed, running a shaky hand through sweat drenched hair, making your injured fingers burn in pain. Without intending, you let out a hiss, shaking out your hands to relieve it from the salty liquid now seeping into your wounds.

A blinking alarm clock was the only source of light illuminating your room, the blocky letters showing it was two hours past midnight, meaning the sun wouldn't be up until hours from now.

Heat began to blow on the back of your neck, causing you to sigh contently, the heater was coming on. However, you stopped cold, staring straight ahead into the darkness once again, eyes wide. "The heater is busted, what the he-" you began, cutting short when a deep chuckle reverberated off the tiny walls that closed you in.

Trapped.

"What do we have here?" The voice stated, pronouncing every word like a purr, warmth radiating off each syllable that sent out a warm tone. Silently, you glanced to the side, eyeing a long leg draped over the side of your bed with careless intention, bouncing up in down impatiently.

It's behind you.

A slight nudge from your left made you squeak, flinching away as if burned by the jean clad appendage.

"Why so jumpy, doll?" That same voice purred, this time it was right beside your ear, warm breath caressing your earlobe and cheek softly. Without a second thought, you whirled around quickly, leg aimed directly where the perpetrator's head should be. Just like the bat, you met nothing but air, flopping ungracefully to the side with an equally graceless squawk.

"Tsk tsk, that kind of behavior will not be tolerated" the faceless intruder growled, sounding like a cat that has finally corner a mouse, waiting for the moment to sink its teeth into warm flesh. Before you could make a run for it, something clasped onto your wrists, slamming it down into your bedsheets with a thud above your head like a vice.

With a last resort of defiance, you began to buck your hips wildly and kick as hard as possible in the air, hoping to land a blow to your assailant. A satisfying grunt nearly made you smirk, nearly. A weight was plopped down upon your stomach, knocking the breath from your lungs in the form of a wheeze.

"I really don't appreciate being kicked in the face" the bodiless voice grunted, applying more force to your now probably bruised wrists. Something soft tickled your nose, making you scrunch up your face and hold back a sneeze building up in your sinuses, making your eyes snap open.

The small amount of moonlight seeping through curtains framed a face above your own, belonging to that of a guy based on its chiseled figure and squared jaw. The thing tickling your nose belonged to the man's head, purple hair growing from it in shiny locks that draped over his cheeks and nose.

However, the most noticeable feature belonged to what was below the hair, two big eyes that shone bright in the dark. They were both white, boring into your soul like two full moons shining in a sea of stars at night.

"You are pure..." The voice stated, dropping an octave as his eyes still stared into your own, breath causing your eyelashes to flutter. Curiosity overtook common sense, your body moving on its own as you brought a hand upwards, moving the hair away with a swipe.

White eyes flickered away from your own, instead coming to lay on your hand as it tucked hair behind his ear. A smile formed on his lips as they curled upwards, revealing straight white teeth, and....fangs?. Quickly, you pushed him away, scuttling backwards as the hands holding you down let go for a moment out of shock.

"W-What are you?!" You nearly screamed, sitting perched at the end of your bed as you breathed heavily, eyeing the silhouette sitting on the other side. (HEEELLLLLOOO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIDDDDEEE).

The slap of skin from you pushing him away caused your lamp to cut on, nearly blinding you in the process. An unearthly hiss filled the room as curses spewed carelessly from an obviously vulgar mouth.

"Shit!" The man cursed, swiping at his eyes ferociously as he fell off the bed in a heap of limbs. A bark of laughter rose from your throat as you snorted into your hand, falling backwards as more thumping came from the floor.

"Hey! Its not funny! I'm new at this" he pouted, standing up clumsily with grumbling mutters. The sentence caused you to stiffen, remembering your current situation.

"New at what, robbery?" You scoffed, sitting up with a huff as you realized your only weapon was now lodged into the wall. A look of disgust and offense crossed the man's face, finally growing accustomed to the bright light once sitting on the bed again.

"No, I'm a demon, an incubus to be exact, this is my first hunt....I'm Vincent by the way" the man spoke, picking at the tag protruding from a pillow with focused attention. The confession made you nearly choke, eyeing Vincent warily.

"A sex demon!?!" You screeched, grabbing your covers quickly in a feeble attempt at protecting yourself and covering your exposed legs. Vincent simply chuckled, dropping the shredded tag from nimble fingers with an amused grin.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything, I'm being forced to do this anyway" he growled, fangs protruding out in the shape of a snarl. The act made you shiver, scooting as far away from the demon as possible, planning on making a run for it when the moment arises.

Bright white eyes flickered to you, eyeing the twitchy movements of your hands with great curiosity, and.....longing?. "You have really warm skin" Vincent suddenly blurted, looking down at his own hands sadly, lips turning downwards.

At that moment you realized something, he was angry, angry at what he was, the longing was to experience body heat again and the warmth of the sun's rays. He was stuck in a dark pit of despair that bad people go to, except he didn't get a chance to do good, he was born into that world. Born a cold blooded demon.

"It must be terrible" you whispered, shuffling over to sit beside the handsome demon, watching as sorrow filled eyes clenched to hold back tears. Vincent merely scoffed, sneering at his own body as the sorrow was pushed away and replaced with hatred, hands now clawing as his own skin.

"I didn't ask to be this way, I hate being a demon, I just want to be human, to have choices and be able to feel pain and to see the sun rise" he choked out, eyeing the scratches oozing black liquid, already beginning to heal over. Remorse for Vincent made your eyes water, having a new appreciation for life as well, not everyone gets to have choices, some are forced.

In a flurry of motion, you heaved yourself towards the body beside your own and wrapped your arms around him, shivering slightly when icy skin met your own. At first the man simply froze, feeling the equivalent of a marble statute beneath your hold, all hard edges and cold, then he melted. Arms snaked around your waist as a chin rested atop your head, sighing contently.

"Warm" Vincent muttered, snuggling into you more closely, something fluffy tickling the back of your neck, making your pull away slightly. The sight that greeted you was strange yet beautiful, black wings the color of charcoal sprouted from the demon's back, the wingspan being so big that the tip of both wings nearly touched the wall adjacent to the other.

They weren't bat wings however, they were feathery type wings, like a pair that a black swan would own on its back, billowing softly as an air draft caught ahold to some of the soft material. With widened eyes, you looked back to Vincent's face, asking him silently if you were allowed to touch them, he nodded.

Shakily, you leaned over, bringing the pads of your fingers to rest against the bulky appendage, allowing your hands to be engulfed in the fluffy feathers.

"Wow" you mumbled, petting the feathers with a gaping expression, wondering how a demon could keep them so neat and shiny when living in such a hot and ashy place. A silent 'wow' that matched your own whispered above you, drawing your eyes back to the wing's owner.

His eyes were wider than ever, staring straight ahead as the wings you were touching began to curl inwards, engulfing you in their softness. Orange light splayed across his features softly, making him seem more like an angel then a demon.

"Is that a sunrise?" He asked innocently, still staring out your open window, curtains billowing in the breeze that casted shadows across his face. Sure enough, the sun was beginning to rise, an orange and bluish tint painting the sky in beautiful strokes of nature.

"Demons never get to see this.." Vincent sighed, wings bristling slightly around your body in frustration, some feathers dropping to the floor. With an awkward shift, you faced the man, laying a hand against his shoulder, eyes trained on his own.

"Then I guess you aren't a demon" you smiled, casting a glance towards the dark wings enveloping your body, "You must be a fallen angel". Something along the lines of a sputter escaped Vincent's mouth, arms awkwardly twiddling in his lap.

Yeah, Vincent definitely wasn't a demon, he was something more. Something caring and beautiful that could only be described as an angel. An angel with wings of black and teeth sharp enough to pierce flesh, but yet compassionate enough to almost cry in front of a human.

Angel wasn't exactly correct yet demon did not match his personality, so to you he was neither.

Vincent was Vincent and you would not have it any other way.

I might make art for this chapter so look out for that, Vincent with wings is my aesthetic.

Comment any chapter suggestions you may have, I still have others I have to do so it might be a while before you see it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 279 6
It was the first day of work for Y/N and just like his father before him he has taken up the job of a nightguard for the newly opened fazbears pizza...
3.9K 130 14
Mike Schmidt is looking for a good job that will offer him enough money to buy an engagement ring for his girlfriend, whom he calls 'Doll'. After end...
114K 4K 14
🔦🩸👾 ── FNAF MOVIE┊❪ ᴍɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴍɪᴅᴛ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 ❜࿔*:・゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
14.1K 531 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...