๐ญ๐ฆ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By Fluffy_Triceratops

Warning! CRINGE ALERT! This book is very old and was written by a 11-13 year old many years ago, so it's very... More

well shit... *intro/authors note*
Meeting HIM: Leonardo {XD}
Meeting HIM: Raphael {XP}
Meeting HIM: Donatello {:D}
Meeting HIM: Michelangelo {B)}
Texting HIM: Leonardo {XD}
Texting HIM: Raphael {XP}
Texting HIM: Donatello {:D}
Texting HIM: Michelangelo {B)}
Feelings for each other: Leonardo
Feelings for each other: Raphael
Feelings for each other: Donatello {:D}
Feelings for each other: Michelangelo {B)}
When he asks you out/First kiss: Leonardo
When he asks you out/First kiss: Raphael
When he asks you out/First kiss: Donatello
When he asks you out/First kiss: Michelangelo
Meeting the others: Leonardo
Meeting the others: Raphael
Meeting the others: Donatello
Meeting the others: Michelangelo
What they like about you.
When he plays with your hair: Leonardo
When he plays with your hair: Raphael
When he plays with your hair: Donatello
When he plays with your hair: Michelangelo
Her shower/He snoops her room/He hears her sing: Leonardo
Her shower/He snoops her room/ He hears her sing: Raphael
Her shower/He snoops her room/He hears her sing: Donatello
Her shower/he snoops her room/he hears her sing: Michelangelo
A/N
SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!
Mating season: Leonardo
Mating season: Raphael
Mating season: Donatello
Little A/N
Iz been tagged!?!?!?
Mating Season: Michelangelo
Late nights and cuddles
Late nights and cuddles: Leonardo
HOLY FORKING SHIRT!!
Late nights and cuddles: Raphael
Requests are now open!!
Late nights and cuddles: Donatello
Late nights and cuddles: Michelangelo
First Fight: Leonardo (REQUEST)
First Fight: Raphael (REQUEST)
First Fight: Donatello (REQUEST)
BEST DRAWING/ART IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!
JOHN CENA!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN DUN!! XD No, I just got taggedยฌ!
First Fight: Michelangelo (REQUEST)
About The Author!
I NEED HELP!
OH MOI GAWD >.< STAHP!
Happy pills? (Depression) {Pls read}
Spooders Are Scary - Raphael (REQUEST)
Requests are now closed!
Raccon/Rose Has Been Hacked!
The War Has Begun
IT's ALL OVER!
The Big Apology - Leonardo (REQUEST)
The Big Apology - Raphael (REQUEST)
The Big Apology - Donatello (REQUEST)
Contest!?
Contest Due Date!!
Cover Contest Winners!! (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง
The Big Apology - Michelangelo (REQUEST)
extremely important a/n; i'm very sorry
another sh!tty a/n
MUST READ - this is actually the end
NEW TMNT X READER IS OUT!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Night skies and city dates: Leo (REQUEST)

1K 18 7
By Fluffy_Triceratops

//Hey guys! This is my first request from CandaceJackson6 well I hope you all enjoy it, even if it won't be your request yet. XD But i'm working on them. Thank you for the request(s) and I hope you have a great day/night!//

Third Person POV:

Candace was walking at central park late at night, she loved going on long walks to just calm herself down, or just for the fun of it. She sighed a little, moving some hair out of her face as the wind whipped passed her. She crossed her arms over her chest in hopes of staying warm, she had no want to leave quite yet though. The sky was illuminated with stars before, but it began to look like it was going to rain. The sky filled with dark clouds, and Candace sighed, not wanting to leave the calming park yet. But she knew she should, so without another thought she began to walk away from the park and back to her place. She looked around as she did so, planning on taking her time. But as the time passed by, she began to feel like she was being watched. She looked around carefully, her eyes scanning for anything or anyone that could be watching her. But she saw nothing, nobody. All that was there was her, which was strange. Even though it was the evening, there had to be someone out, yet there was nothing. Candace felt her heart pick up it's speed, as her legs went on autopilot as she quickened her pace. Her arms remained crossed over her chest, as she continued to walk through the empty streets of New York City. 

She turned a corner and as she did so, saw many figures on a building rooftop in front of her. Candace frowned, and turned once again, this time running. She longed to just be home, safe and sound. But she figured that might not be the case tonight. 

Why did you have to go out so late?!

She screamed at herself in her head, as she looked back, seeing the figures chasing her. Fear consumed Candace as she ran faster, faster than ever before. She moved her arms as they fell down to her side, moving back and forward with her as she ran. She would occasionally look back to see if they were still there, which they were. 

She turned another corner, skidding slightly on her heels. She began to run again and turned yet another corner, only too see it was a dead end. Candace looked around in fear, hoping there was some way out, she didn't even know where she was. She looked up at the buildings, hoping there was a fire escape she could climb. But that wasn't the case, as some figures jumped down behind her. She screamed and backed away, to the entrance of the alley, when more figures jumped there too. They seemed to be some kind of ninjas, wearing black suits with masks. A red foot print placed on their chests. 

Candace felt her stomach turn and her heart pick up it's speed. Thumping against her chest in fear. 

"P-Please.." She begged, "Let me go.." But the ninja's didn't seem to hear her, that or they ignored her plea. Without warning, they grabbed her and attacked. She screamed and cried as they threw her into the wall behind her. She fell to the ground with a loud 'thud'. Feeling some warm sticky liquid crawl down her face. Blood. Her vision became blurry as the last thing she saw, was a van, and a giant mutant tiger, approach her. Black spots clouded her vision, and before long, she was out cold. 

****

Leo, Raph, and Mikey were in the living room, watching a movie while Donnie was in his lab. Rose aka Raccoon walked up to them, handing them a bowl of yummy popcorn. 

"So what movie are we watching?" Leo asked, smiling over at the crate in front of them. 

"It's Rose's turn to pick!" Mikey exclaimed, looking over at her. Raph and Leo exchanged worried glances. 

"No." They both said in unison as the famous Disney's Moana, was pulled out from behind her back. 

"Moana!" Both her and Mikey exclaimed in unison. 

"Oh, c'mon.. Ya guys have ta pick the worst movie of all times." Raph grumbles, as Leo snickers quietly. 

Rose grabs a piece of popcorn and flicks it at him as he growls at her, making her chuckle. Just as the movie was being placed in, Donnie came running out of the lab. 

"Leo! The foot have been spotted taking a teenage girl to Shredders lair!" Raph fist pumped the air and stood up. 

"Yes! Finally! Now I don't have ta watch that shi-" 

"No swearing!" Rose glared over at him as he sighed. \

"Crap." 

Leo then stood up as well, "Alright guys, grab your weapons, we have some foot to punch." 

The other looks at him with a raised brow. 

"Get it, cause they're foot and we punch them with our hands... No..?" 

Rose face palmed as Raph snickered, about to say some snarky remark. 

"Just.. Focus on the mission you dimwits." Rose stood up as Leo raised his hand. 

"Raccoon, you're gonna have to stay here." Rose looked at him as if he was crazy. 

"Uh.. I was just grabbing the remote. Like I want to get killed, no thank you. I'll leave all of the fighting to you suckers." She grins and pops some popcorn in her mouth. 

Mikey pouts, "No! Don't watch the movie without us!" He whines. 

Leo and Raph grinned at each other. 

"Don't worry, we can watch another movie of my choice when you come back. I was thinking.. Aquamarine." She smirks over at the two oldest boys, who groan in joy. Note the sarcasm. 

Without another word they boys said their goodbyes and ran out of the lair. 

"And where are they off to?" Splinter asks, scaring Rose as she jumped. She looked over at him and smiled. 

"The foot were taking some poor girl, they went to check things out.. I'm watching Moana, wanna join me?" She smiled, waving the remote. Splinter chuckled and sat down next to her. 

"Fine, but after, I want to watch my soap opera." Rose grins. 

"Deal." 

****

Candace was tossed onto the floor, in front of the evil, Oroku Saki. He glared at no one and nothing in particular as she looked up at him slowly. Her head was killing her, and she didn't know what to do. She sucked in a breath as he stood up and walked down the steps from his throne. 

"Tiger Claw.. Why have you brought me this.. Girl..?" His gazed moved from the tiger to her in a matter of seconds, and Candace froze in fear. 

Tiger claw kneels before his master, before speaking. "I thought she would be good bait, master Shredder. The turtles will most likely find about us taking a hostage, an innocent, and come for her. And when they do," He paused, glaring at the floor. "We can crush them!" 

Shredder thought this through before he spoke. 

"No. We will then use them as bait, for the rat they call their father.. Also known as Yoshi." 

Candace was confused, what the hell were they talking about.. Turtles? Rat? She glanced at the tiger, could they be like him? 

Tiger claw nodded and stood back up. "What shall I do with the girl?" 

"Lock her up in a cell and get her out of my sight." He waved his hand as he turned and began to walk back to his throne. "And make sure you stand heavily guarded.. but out of sight." 

Tiger claw nodded and grabbed Candace by the arm, tossing her roughly onto her feet and dragging her to a cell. Where he threw her in and slammed the door shut, locking it. He glared at her as an evil hiss made it's way out of his throat. Before long her left and Candace finally relaxed a bit. Rubbing her soar and bruised arm and head. 

"Why me..?" She whispered, bringing her knees to her chest and crying silently. 

***

The turtles finally made their way to the Shredders lair. Going into stealth mode, they got in stealthily. Yet there seemed to be little members in the lair. Leo looked over at his brothers, "I'll get the girl, you distract the guards." His brothers nod and go do as told. 

Leo went over to the cells and looked around, he saw a figure in one in front of him and jumped down from a beam he was resting on. The girl looked at him, worry, confusion, and fear consumed her looks. Dried blood rested on her forehead, as her arms were covered in bruises. Leo sent her a kind smile, and began picking the locks. 

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you.. I'm here to save you.." He whispered. 

Candace nodded and got up, walking to the door. 

"...You're a turtle." She muttered, Leo chuckled at her and nodded. 

"That I am miss." 

"Do you know a rat named Yoshi?' She asked, Leo looked at her a little surprised. 

"...Yes.." He answered cautiously. 

"This is a trap." She answered truthfully. "You're in danger. They're gonna use you as bait for Yoshi. I over heard that tiger guy and the one with the blades talking." She mumbled, looking around. 

Leo nodded and got the cell opened, "We better get out outta here quickly then." Before anything could happen, Leo got his brothers and Candace out of the lair. Raph, Don and Mike went back to the lair while Leo took Candace home. 

He set her on the fire escape as he smiled at her. 

"Are you hurt badly?" He asked a little worriedly. She smiled and shook her head. 

"Just a few bruises and cuts.. I'll be fine... Oh and you can trust me.. With your secret I mean." She grinned. 

Leo smiled, "I know... I'm Leonardo by the way.. But you can call me Leo." He extended his hand and as she shook it, he blushed a little. 

"Candace." She replied. 

Leo smiled and handed her a slip of paper, "In case of an emergency.. Or if ya just want to talk." He smiled and jumped off the escape and into the darkness. 

Candace grinned and blushed a little, opening the paper she found a number, and  not just any number, a phone number. 

-Time skip to a few weeks- 

Leo and Candace have been hanging out a lot. They were really good friends, and super close. But both had a secret, and that was that they wanted to be more than just friends. Candace was a little too shy to ask Leo out.. and even though he was too, he decided that tonight was the night. He appeared to her place around ten pm. He waited in her room as she grabbed some snacks for the both of them. He was so nervous. 

When she came back, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hey.. Candace.. Can I ask you something?" He began to look down at his hands as her played with his fingers. 

Candace smiled and him and nodded, "Sure Leo, you can tell me anything." 

Leo took in a quick breath. 

"I really really like you. Like.. Like you like you. And.. I was hoping.. You'd go out with me tonight..? Like.. On a date?" He looked up at her and smiled a little, blushing madly. 

Candace grinned from ear to ear and nodded happily, she blushed as she hugged him. "I'd love too!"

***

Leo brought Candace to the tallest building in New York, the sky was illuminated with stars, and there was a small blanket, pillows and a few candles on the rooftop. Along with some food and drinks.. Candace was blown away, it looked so beautiful and amazing! 

"Leo.. it's perfect!" She hugged him again and kissed his cheek, to which they both blushed. 

"You think?" 

"Of course..." 

After hours and hours on end of talking and laughing. Candace wanted to repay Leo for this night. Everything was so perfect, so without another thought, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, Leo was shocked but kissed back. They both closed their eyes and wrapped their arms around the other. As they kissed, fire works exploded into the sky. Making tonight even more amazing then it already was. 

"I love you Candace." 

"I love you too Leo." 

***

-Time skip to another few weeks- 

Candace walked into the lair and greeted Leo with a kiss on the cheek. After greeting the other turtles, her and Leo left to his room. 

"I can't believe it's already been a few weeks since we've started dating.. It feels longer.." She smiled, sitting down on his bed. 

Leo grinned and chuckled, "I know right.. Rose is already teasing me." He sits next to her, making Candace smile. 

"Well Rose'll be Rose.." She looks around the room. 

"Yeah.. Hey Candace..?" 

She looked over at him and smiled. "Yeah?" 

Leo leaned in a little, and she did too, Leo smirked a little and connected his lips to hers. Candace giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Both closed their eyes as Leo moved her onto his lap. His hands resting on her waist. Both kissing the other passionately. Candace moved her hands to his chest as his tongue slid to her lip, begging for entrance. 

Candace opened her mouth as his tongue roamed the area. Both fighting for dominance. Eventually, Leo had won, and Candace giggled. Soon air was needed and the teens had to pull apart for air. Both slightly panting, as they blushed. 

"You are amazing.' Leo grinned.

"So are you." Candace pecked his forehead lovingly. 

***
As Candace was leaving the lair, and was up top on the surface. She kept thinking about Leo, how amazing his was. The things he could do, how much she loved him. And as she passed an unforgiving alley, she pulled pulled into it. Familiar images popped into her head, as she was knocked out, once again..

*************

Me: Holy cow! Guys! It's done! The first freaking request! Finally! This took so long! And you can tell from how long it is! Sheesh! It wasn't going to be this long at first, but I was in the mood to write and as I started it became hard to stop! XD Well.. I'm pretty sure this might have a part two.. XD Idk. I'll see what Candace says. Well I hope you all enjoyed it. I tried really hard on it. I might not be able to update again today, or any time soon. School n stuff. But i'll try. 

Mikey: Boo! You suck!

Me: What? Why? 

Mikey: Because you can't write another...

Me: *Chuckles* That doesn't mean i'm stopping forever.. I have A TON more requests to do.. 

Mikey: Oh.. Yay! 

Me: And i'm planning on finishing them all. So I think that's all for today, if you have a request, feel free to drop it into the comments or message me. But before you do, you might want to read the request chapter. It's a little important. 

Raph: Sure it is. 

Me: *Whacks him in the arm* 

Raph: Ow. *Glares at me* 

Leo: *Snickers* Hey, who's this Candace chick? She sounds nice..

Me&Don: *Exchange glances* Raph, what did you do?!

Raph: *Raises hands* Nothing I swear!

Leo: Oh ha ha guys... I can like girls if I want. 

Mikey: *Shakes head* No you can't. 

Me,Raph, and Don: *Snickers* 

Leo: *Pouts* I can! 

Me: Well, have a good night/day! And..

Us: Staaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 

Me: Peace out! *winks* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.1K 26
Rottmnt X reader โ™ก๏ฝฅ*:..๏ฝกโ™ก*๏พŸยจ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅโ™ก๏ฝฅ*:..๏ฝกโ™ก*๏พŸยจ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅโ™ก๏ฝฅ*:..๏ฝกโ™ก*๏พŸ Calling you smart is an overstatement you played around alot,you do stupid shit no one dared...
19.5K 952 36
[2018 - NOT EDITED] [Book 1] ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฎโ”Š ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 101 18
(Cover designed with PicsArt) WATTPAD DELETED CHAPTERS 14 AND 17 AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO Raphael Hamato x DemiGirl! Reader (ATTENTION: this book i...
376K 11.7K 35
"Aha! So you are soft! I knew it!" You poked him in the middle of the shell. "What-no! That's not what I meant-" "You act like you're this macho toug...