The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girl...

By Anga26

The lives of 14 young girls were changed forever during the Christmas season of 2011 when they were suddenly... More

The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)
NOTICE! (NOT A CHAPTER)
CAST CALL OF THE DAY!!!
THE CAST CALL WINNERS!
Serious!
It's about to go DOWN!
Attacked and Beaten!
Sweet 16 <3 (NOT A CHAPTER)
No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*
Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*
THE SACRIFICE (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Gun Point!
A Mystery In Waiting............?
Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
"Lorraine Donnegan"
The Power Of Revenge!
Not So Sweet 16...........
"The Story Behind Robotboy!"
NO LONGER!
Mean Girls!
New Changes!
"Sisters For Life" <3
"National Villains Day 2012"
A Declaration of War!
"No.15"
Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E
Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

This is NOT the End!

159 7 7
By Anga26

Chapter 4

Play this song while reading: (In the multimedia) 

(Still Saturday 17th 2011)

(8:02am)

Robotboy: *Coughing* This I-Is Not The End You Hear! Robotboy Is Not Defeated!

Zonnique: Ain't it already? They should call you "StupidBoy"

*The girls Laugh Including Doctor Louis and walk back to their room, only to find Amethyst shaking*

Breaunna: *Notices* Amethyst why you shaking?

Zonnique: YOU OKAY? *Concerned*

Amethyst: I love you guys for doing that but we know he's not going to stop...He says this isn't the end, what if he's going to do something Really Bad Next!?

Keyara: Girl, he ain't gon do Jack! you see how we messed him up?!

Reginae: I WISH HE WOULD ATTACK US AGAIN!

Zonnique: If that so called "Robotboy" attacks us again it's his last!

(The girls laugh hysterically with each other)

(12:30pm)

(Robotboy's Office)

Robotboy: IT'S ALL HER FAULT! Doctor Louis SHE'S THE REASON WHY THEY FOUND THEIR POWER!, WHY THEY THINK THEY SO TOUGH!?

One Of The Guards: So what do you think we should do?

Robotboy: We want Doctor Louis to be afraid, I'm the man here! I know exactly what I wanna do! *Devil Smirk* Ahh My Best Guard, Eddy would you like to join in this little party, this would benefit me! I'll be even stronger by this.

Eddy: *Knows what he's thinking* Oh yes! I remember you telling me you'd do this if she ever betrayed us

Robotboy: Exactly! I'm glad to hear that you've still kept my words a priority! Probably I'm such a genius for coming up with it, especially because you were able to keep it in mind!

Eddy: Absolutely Boss! I must agree, thank you boss!

Robotboy: Anytime ma brother!. Okay so here's the plan....................

(Night Time. 8:30pm)

(The Girls Room) 

*Robotboy appears on the screen*

Girls *Including Doctor Louis*: Ughhhhh !

Robotboy: Doctor Louis may I please see you in my office ..

Doctor Louis : And Why? Remember I'm done-*Gets cut off*

Robotboy: Please!

Doctor Louis: *Rolls Her Eyes* Fine!

*She left the room, went into his office and became surprised*

Doctor Louis: Huh? What the hell is going on her-*She pauses to realise the situation* Oh no.....This can't be...Not this!

Robotboy: Oh "yes this!"..We already warned you before! But you clearly didn't listen!..And now you have to pay! *A devilish smirk crosses his face as his eyes glow bright red* Eddy! Nurse Anabelle, yall know the drill!

Nurse Anabelle: Yes Boss!

Eddy: With pleasure Boss! *Evil smirk* 

Doctor Louis's POV

Oh Lord almighty please! This can't be happening..Please say that this is all a dream, Lord please I'm begging you right now! Hear my cry Lord, hear my cryyy!!!!! 

Robotboy: Eddy! Marcus! Grab her!

*The 2 guards charge after her*

Doctor Louis: *Screams* No please!!! Please noooo!!!!!!..I should've OF LISTENED I SHOULD'VE LISTENED I SHOULD'VE LISTENED!!!!! *Holding her hands up halfway as she shakes in deep dear*

*The girls are all in their room minding their own business when they hear screaming coming from an unknown room*

Sarah: Did y'all here that?

Breaunna: Sounds like screaming!!!

Zonnique: Hurry let's GO FOLLOW IT COME GIRLS !

(They run straight, following the sound of the scream)

(Chapter 5 Coming Soon)

Co-Written By - Sarahkekeful.

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED!. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 460 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
31.5K 560 117
#5 in wdw In life you never know what's going to happen. Weather you'll find love or even if you will have children. You never know. But that's life...
6.7K 439 38
When the 6 members of the pack are kidnapped, their lives are in danger. Then they meet a strange girl who does her best to help them escape, with a...
82.3K 3.3K 23
In which a 'perfectly normal' boy gets kidnapped by a ramshackle group of aliens simply trying to save the multiverse.