Cute Monster

By uFiona

Cliché The thing that Jodie Black hate the most are clichés. She prefers jumping out the window, from the te... More

Cute Monster ♥
Prologue ~ ♥
1; ♡ I Got Him, But He Simply Ran Away
2; ♡ Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.
3; ♡ Hello There, Kitty cat.
4; ♡ Running Under The Sun? Hell No
5; ♡ Warning! Cliche On The Way.
6; ♡ Reality Will Eat You Alive.
7; ♡ Any Last Words?
8; ♡ After Fight.
9; ♡ Faking & Breaking.
10; ♡ It Is Not As Romantic As It May Seem.
12; ♡ We can never agree on something.
13; ♡ Get Off Me!
14; ♡ Jealousy!
15; ♡ A Zombie Shakespeare?!
16; ♡ And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.
17; ♡ My Pants Are On Fire!
18; ♡ Tick Tock!
19; ♡ That Is Called Kidnapping!
20; ♡ He Started It, And I Didn't Get It.
21; ♡ A Blushing Monster, Seriously?
22; ♡ Run! Police! Run
23; ♡ A Pervert + Monster = What?!
24; ♡ Kiss or Kill.
25; ♡ He Needs a Nickname!
26; ♡ The Deal.
27; ♡ I Mess it up Every time.
28; ♡ 'Slut' is My New Name.
29; ♡ Girls are Gonna be Girls Obviously.
30; ♡ How to Avoid Kids for Dummies.
31; ♡ Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.
32; ♡ Searching for that Stupid Brother.
33; ♡ The Secret Party.
34; ♡ A Reason Why I Should Never Drink Again.
35; ♡ Bathroom Game
36; ♡ Bad News or Good News?
37; ♡ Flashback [1]
38; ♡ Flashback [2]
39; ♡ Rooftop Talk
40; ♡ Rooftop Kiss
41; ♡ Accepting Reality
42; ♡ Face It.
43; ♡ Caught in the Trap.
44; ♡ Talking.
45; ♡ Let's Sneak Out.
46; ♡ Back to Where it all Began.
Epilogue ♥
Cuties

11; ♡ Hide & Seek.

20.9K 571 48
By uFiona

 on the right is the gif for Adam and Jodie in this chapter ;3 it's kind of the same... xD

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                    Chapter Eleven; Hide & Seek.

            I never thought that under the bed could be this dusty.

I mean seriously, I was trying my hardest not to sneeze, but having a cat near me, playing with its soft tail near my nose, wasn’t the best thing ever.

Add having a janitor checking right outside the room, and you are going to have an amazing mix of stupid trouble that I would love to call ‘the idiot of a guy that goes by the name Adam, that is currently lying underneath me, on his back that is also turned out to have a huge cut right there did cause this’.

Okay, that wasn’t really a name, but anything could happen if this already happened. 

That cat started moving its tail even more now, as if it noticed how uncomfortable I was. I tried to slap its tail away, but it just continued playing with it right under my nose.

I almost grabbed it before it dodged my hand, and threw its body on my face, making me push it away, causing it to make some meowing sounds.

I glared at it.

That fucking cat!

“Who is there?!” Someone shouted. That person had a strong voice, with a little bit of an accent that I couldn’t put my fingers on. That voice sounded a little far, so I threw a wild guess that it is the janitor.

Can I just say how I love my life right now?

I tried my hardest not to sneeze, it sucked! My nose was itchy, and I felt like a huge urge inside of me to sneeze non-stop, but just as I opened my mouth to do that, Adam put his hand there.

He put his finger on his lips, as if he was telling me to keep quiet. I frowned and I tried my best not to sneeze and ruin the whole thing.

I glanced up at Adam, he was biting his lip almost harshly, his other hand was patting his ugly cat, making me scowl.

Is he nervous?

Before I could continue with my thoughts, a loud sound came from near us. I widened my eyes as I realized that the door fell down from its fake place.

“Holy-“ That man didn’t continue it, and I could imagine him – even though I have never seen him before – looking at the door as if he turned out to have some super powers.

Fuck?

Yeah, I totally understand, man.

The sheets of the bed were kind of long, that it hid us perfectly under the bed. But, I felt my heart stop when he switched his flashlight, searching inside the dark room.

When did the curtains exactly close?

“Is anyone here?”

Yeah, we are right under the bed.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid question, no one would answer his question if they were hiding like us.

His footsteps echoed in the whole room, and I knew that they were getting closer and closer to us, making me fist my hands on Adam’s shirt. I closed my eyes tightly when I felt him stop right near the bed.

Please don’t see us.

I’m too young to clean this school forever.

I was praying silently inside of me that he wouldn’t notice us. I couldn’t think of a suitable punishment that Mr. John will give us if he found out that we broke the door of the client, and we were currently hiding under its bed.

I was closing my eyes tightly when I felt my hands became warmer. I opened my eyes slowly, and looked at them to only find a bigger hand on them, holding them lightly.

They felt so warm, lovely, and sweet on mine. I looked up at Adam, he was staring up blankly.

For some odd reason, my fingers started to relax more, they started to let go of his shirt, but I didn’t remove them from his shirt, or pulled my hands away from his, no, I just stayed there, enjoying the warmth for a few seconds before I remembered that there was a janitor right near us.

Listening to his footsteps again, I noticed that he almost reached the bed, and I could see a little bit of his feet as he stopped by the bed.

We are dead.

I kept watching his feet as he bent down a little, making them move back, and they were replaced by his knees.

I swear that my heart almost dropped when his hand touched the fabric of the bed, and he started to pull it up. I imagined as if this was a scene from a horror movie where the killer almost discovered the victim’s place, and I was hoping that someone would jump out of nowhere and distract him before he sees us, because for all I know, I might as well punch him and pretend later that he was just dreaming.

And my wish was granted.

It has been a long time since my wishes were granted - I don’t know why, but my violence might have been the reason – and I was happy that this particular wish did actually happen.

And guess who was my savior.

It starts with an A.

No, it wasn’t Adam, but instead it was Anna.

She just ran into the room – not that I actually saw her, but her high heels could be heard from a ten meters away – and started babbling about things that even I, that had been her friend for a long time, didn’t understand it.

“Help, help!” She shouted, panting like a crazy animal. I peeked a little, when the janitor turned around to look at her, looking startled.

“W-W-What?” He stuttered a little, looking like he was trying to regain his composure. He stood up from the bed, making the sheets – that he was holding between his fingers – fall back to their place. I removed my hands from Adam’s chest, and held them so I could see what was going on.

The janitor looked older than he sounded. He had a few gray locks of hair that seemed to grow longer. He was a little short, and looked like a ball because of his big belly that made me figure out that he was an eater.

He was wearing a worn out jeans, which looked that they never have been washed before, and a blue, black shirt that appeared to look like a police uniform. 

For Anna, her appearance told me that she had been running like hell, and I guess that my theory of her hiding, was actually true.

“M-M-My b-b-boyfriend,” she was panting, and tears started to build in her eyes. I rolled my eyes at her fake act. Me and her, learned from each other how to lie. When we were younger, we would make-up stories and tell the others to see if they would believe me or Anna more.

“What’s wrong?” His voice softened, walking closer to Anna. She sniffed a little, acting as if she was trying to hold herself from crying.

“He injured himself, and I-I-I don’t know what to do with him, he is so heavy, and he didn’t want to go to the client because of reasons, he also has this huge cut on his back.” She put her hands a little far from each other, so she could tell him how big the cut is. Her act almost fall apart – since she got carried away – but he seemed not to notice that.

I almost scoffed at her lie, that surprisingly matched my story.

Except the boyfriend part.

“Okay, just wait a second.” He said before turning around. I quickly dropped the sheets, and pulled away before he could catch any glimpse of me.

“No, no, no. Please! My boyfriend is almost dying outside!” I heard Anna protesting, sobbing a little.

Believe it.

Believe it.

Believe it.

Come on, old man!

I was able to hear his small sigh. “Okay, okay! I’m coming.” His footsteps’ sound was getting lower and lower, till it faded.

I let out a sight of relief, and peeked a little from between the sheets, before fully getting out. I was in the middle of stretching out my muscles when I heard a little groan.

I frowned and looked down again to find Adam trying to get out from under the bed without hurting his back. His cat was already meowing at him as if it was encouraging him to continue try, making me roll my eyes.

Yeah, let him try and open his wound again.

I scowled and bent down, holding his elbows, and slowly, helping him out of the bed. I could tell that he was surprised that I helped him, and I also knew that he was looking at me as if I grew another head.

When he stood up, he had this pained expression as if his back was hurting him really bad, but then he shook his head, and stood up straight with no problem.

He turned his gaze to look to me, making his green eyes glaze with a weird color. His eyes were almost shinning in the dark, as if he was the same as his cat.

“Thank you,”

I scoffed.

“Why?”

“For helping me out of the bed.” He shrugged, giving me something that could be almost called a smile.

But almost.

Not entirely.

He started walking away to the door. I fisted my hands, and shut my eyes.

“I didn’t do that so you could thank me.” I glared at him. He stopped walking, and twisted himself around to look at me.

“Then why did you do it?” He didn’t have anything in his eyes, not even the bright light that he held just a few seconds ago.

I took a deep breath, and answered, “I was just repaying you for calming me down.” 

                                                  ○         ○          ○

                   Next Chapter's Title: We can never agree on something.

Dedicated toRahmaAlazzawi for being such an amazing and lovely friend ♥ LOVE YA

Vote , Comment , Enjoy

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 43 15
"He would and could give her the whole world, but letting her go was the only thing he wouldn't and couldn't." Leonardo Kai, he is definitely on Caro...
315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...
274K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
35.7K 1.2K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...