10 days of purging

By emmaxo123

1 day of purging is one bad thing, but 10 days of purging in an insane one. "This is not a test, this is you... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

14

445 11 3
By emmaxo123

March 22
Day 2 (7:30am)

Gun shots filled my ears, causing me to jump forward quickly realizing it was all a dream. I don't think I am ever going to get used to this being reality. I mean who would?

It's a week where people kill others for their pleasure. I don't see how any of this could make someone feel amazing. You're literally killing a person. Don't people think about it later? Do they not realize they are taking away a persons life.

This makes me so mad.

I shut my eyes closed softly, while controlling my breathing by the sudden dream that I was having. I was breathing heavily as if I just ran a marathon, but that isn't true, I'm breathing to heavily because of this stupid purge, I think it's getting into my head way to much.

"Damn what happened to you"

A loud scream escaped my mouth while I jumped up quickly. Damn why am I so scared this morning.

I placed my hand on to my mouth, while I ran my other hand through my brown tangled hair, before glancing at Cameron who was playing with the gun in his hand, while he sat back on the couch.

"Nothing" I lied.

I don't want him thinking I'm weak okay. And yes you may be thinking, 'why is this girl lying to him' but you would understand if y-

I stopped my thoughts from heading any where else before I could start to tear up like I usually do when I think of it. My horrible experience with the last years purge.

He smirked slightly as if he was entertained with what he was seeing right now.

"I like how your face changed from scared, to sad, and then to serious, it's very interesting"

I rolled my eyes back, while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Shut up" I hissed slightly while laying my back against the sofa. He chuckled while placing the gun down.

"I don't like you, you seem very edgy, and fake" he blurted out as if it was the most normal thing to say to a person.

I opened my mouth to reply, but he continued.

"I don't want to seem rude and all, but it's true you know. Plus I don't really care about your feelings"

I stared at him in silence not knowing what to say to that. I mean who would know what to say after a person calls you fake, and says they don't like you.

I'm fine with it though, I don't really care cause I honestly don't like him at all either, but you don't see me blurting it out loud like him. I keep my thoughts to myself, cause I'm a nice person. To certain people, and he isn't a person I want to be nice to after that.

I changed my face expression from confused, to a smirk.

Two can play at this game.

"Don't flatter yourself asshole, cause trust me if I had a choice to be with anybody else right now, I would, but I'm stuck with you cause I need to find my best friend, and I have a feeling she would be fine right now and with me if we never met you guys In that damn grocery store"

I paused.

"So guess what, I don't like you either"

I finally took a breath, while standing up quickly off the sofa. "I'm going to the washroom" I mumbled while I walked towards the washroom door ignoring whatever Cameron had to say after that.

Honestly his Opinion doesn't matter to me. All I need to worry about is Beth and that's it, I shouldn't care what he needs to say about me.

I walked into the washroom while closing the door behind me.

I wonder how Cameron has so many places around the area, considering on the way to save Beth and Nash we will be staying in places like this one.

I still do want to ask him about it, but I know he will be pissed off with me if I do.

But at the same time I don't really care if he gets pissed off with me.

I walked over to the sink staring at myself in the mirror as I did so. I looked sick. And I mean sick. My face was dirty, my hair was all greasy, and my blue eyes were a bit red.

I huffed softy, while turning on the sink water. I think I'm just gonna wash my hair In the sink, I mean I don't see why not. There's shampoo, and a bonus is that my hair drys in like 10 minutes.

I washed my hands with some soup, while splashing water on my face to clean up the remaining dirt that I had smudged on me.

"We leave in 15 minutes" I heard Cameron say from across the door.

I ignored him, and placed my hair in the sink so I could soak it quickly and put shampoo on.

****

I walked out of the washroom after 10 minutes, and glanced over at Cameron who was taking out some clothes that were in a cabinet.

"Here put this on, you stink" he threw me a pair of joggers and a black v line t-shirt, along with a grey zip up sweater.

"Damn, you couldn't have just past it to me and say 'here are some clean clothes'?"

He was about to speak but just shrugged his shoulders and sat back down on the sofa.

Asshole.

I walked back into the washroom, stripping out of my recent clothes. These really do smell, damn.

I quickly put the clothes on, while glancing at myself in the mirror. I think I'm the most comfortable person on purge week right now.

I opened the washroom door up to see Cameron with a weird look.

He shoved me back into the washroom while locking the door behind him. "Okay, wanna tell me why you locked the both of us in a washr-"

He placed his hand across my mouth to shut me up, while looking around the washroom. "We gotta climb out that window" he whispered while walking towards it.

I confusingly raised my eyebrow at him, waiting for him to give me more of an explanation about what is going on right now.

Yet he didn't give me one. He just glanced at me, and opened up the window waiting for me to climb out.

"What about the bag of food" I asked, not caring to whisper at all.

He rolled his eyes, while snapping me a deathly look.

Oh no I'm getting him mad.

"Seriously, who gives a fuck, there's people trying to break in, let's go"

People? Breaking in?

It ran through my mind quickly, making my eyes lit up.

"We have guns in there" I told him. He pulled his head back while letting out a sigh.

"You go, and I'll grab the b-" I was cut off by him throwing me over his shoulder unexpectedly. "Cam" I whispered angrily.

He pulled himself out of the window with me on his shoulder, while placing me on the ground quickly and climbing fully out.

"Lets go" he commanded me, as if I was a child.

"Fine" I gave up. I can't argue with him any longer, we are outside, and that means there's purgers.

"Good now lets go"

A/n

Yayyyyy, I finally got a new iPhone, so I'll be updating way more.

I was updating slow with my other one, because it didn't really let me type on the screen cause it was a bit broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 140K 73
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
1M 25.3K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
327K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...