Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 12

13.6K 567 91
By haya_zee

Natalie's P.O.V

"So you're the girl who got the guts to insult my Enrique." A girl yelled at me right when I settled in my chair after getting into class. She forced her tongue on "My Enrique" in such a way that I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"And you must be his babysitter?" I asked in an equally teasing tone.

"How dare you call me that?" She was totally losing herself in anger now.

"Oh baby girl, I dare. So keep that shitty attitude to yourself and tell that boy of yours to fight his own battles rather than hiding behind girls." I retorted back in a calm yet challenging tone.

"He didn't say anything and since he's my boyfriend so I know how to fight for my man. Don't even think about seducing him. He's mine." She said being extremely confident this time.

"Hahaha what the hell? You actually think I'll try to seduce that jerk face? Sweety, I don't steal, I own things so you better not say such nonsense again it's making me sick." I was getting irritated now.

"Yes, you better not. I am Helen Mathews. You're new so you may not know me but lemme warn you, I can make your life living hell if you mess with me." She tried to scare me with that horrible make-up face of her's and since she tried to warn me and I didn't like her tone so instead of further bickering I went with plan B.

"Who did your make-up?" I asked out of blue casually looking at her face.

"Whaattt?" She was beyond shocked at my question.

"No offense but did you use your cosmetic stock of one year in one day? What's with your lipstick? God! You look so horrible like a total witch. I am scared." I said while putting a hand on my eyes and faking the scared face.

"Oh my God, why did you say that? I did it myself. I need to use rest room to check myself. We are not done here." She said while almost running to the ladies washroom.

Hahaha poor girl. I knew this kind. They are always conscious about their looks. Natalie, you're a total sarcastic bitch hahaha. I mentally did a high five.

................................................................

I went to get a tea cup from vending machine after my class ended and just when I was about to enter my credit card someone covered my eyes with hands. Within seconds, I knew it was Adrian. I mean, I know the guy for 5 long years of course I'll recognize his touch.

"Adrian, this stuff is old now why don't you try something new." I asked knowing it was him.

"Hahaha oh princess, how are you always so sure." He said laughing at my reaction while removing his hands.

"Because it's been 5 years suffering this torture." I said dramatically sighing a little.

"Hahaha hey, I am your best friend okay and I can torture you all I want. It's my right." He yelled in my ear.

"Alright stoppp it. Why are you here anyway?" I asked while pushing him back a little. He almost made me deaf.

"You should be happy actually. I am finally going to tell you what that surprise was about." He said smiling a little.

"Yayy!! What is that? You were making me die of curiosity all this time." This time it was me who yelled in excitement.

"Haha alright alright. Just close your eyes and turn around." He said in his dreamy voice.

"You're making me crazy now Adrian. Fine, whatever just do it quickly. Don't make me wait too much." I warned him then did what he told me to do.

After when barely 30 seconds had passed. He spoke again.

"Open your eyes Natalie." He whispered in my ear.

I opened up and what i saw was a paper stating some results and an admission letter attached to it.

HE GOT ACCEPTED.

"Yahoooo!" I shrieked very loudly.
"Oh my God! Adrian you're finally going to fulfil your dream. I am sooo happy for you." Then I hugged him very tightly.

He was continuously laughing at my reaction.

"I knew it'll make you happy never knew that it'll make you this excited." He said amusingly.

"Shut up okay. Don't you remember how you yelled at my face and whirl me around in half of Brazil just because of your excitement when I got my admission letter." I spoke remembering his happy face from that day.

"Hahaha you remember that? I am glad. Anyway you're the first one to know about this princess." He said while placing a hand on my head while gently ruffling my hair.

I loved it whenever he did that. It looked very cute to me.

"Thank you for telling me Mr. Adrian. Now my treat?" I asked pouting a little this time.

"Let's go princess. I originally came here to escort you also. I've reserved a spot in a fine restaurant. We're going to eat your favorite dishes only. I've booked us a chef for the evening. He'll cook anything you want." Adrian said making me feel touched once again.

When I was in Brazil, he always ate what I ordered. He was the only one who would take me to a lunch or dinner and would let me decide what to order always. These little things meant everything to me. He was one perfect gentleman. Damn it. I am going to miss him!

_____________________________________

Enrique's P.O.V

I was with my friends and when the class ended we decided to go to cafeteria. I saw Natalie going towards vending machine. As always she was looking so cute and decent. And right when she was about to insert her credit card I saw Adrian behind her. Then he covered her eyes with his hands.

That son of a bitch is touching her again. I stopped in my tracks without even aware of my surroundings. When my friends saw me stopping they followed my gaze.

"Isn't that Natalie? Who is that guy with her?" Jay asked curiously.

"He's hugging her. They look intimate. Definitely her boyfriend." Ian said very confidently.

What I seeing was very much unexpected for me. If it was some other girl I would've walked passed without even giving a glance. But it was her. A girl who's in my mind 24/7.

"That's not her fucking boyfriend, he's her best friend only." I clenched my jaw and fists and bursted out in anger.

Ian flinched back at my reaction.

"But Enrique, they look really good and intimate so i thought may be... " Ian tried to reason it with me.

"I SAID HE'S NOT HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD TOGETHER."

I was very close to punch Ian in his face for his stupid observation. But seeing her laughing with that jerk so freely I couldn't control it either and left the building without saying a word to my friends.
______________________________________

I never should've left. Me leaving without a word to them is surely gonna make some nonsense form in their idiotic brains. But I couldn't stand it anymore. She was hugging that guy. She actually fucking hugged him and he hugged her back not only just hugged her he was ruffling her beautiful hair lightly too.

What are they? Boyfriend girlfriend? Why did my dad tell me then that he's a friend just. They are not blood related why is she so close to him.

I can't pretend anymore this is effecting me badly. I've destroyed everything earlier which was placed on my dressing table. Fuck this anger is out of control. I need to talk to her.

Why is she doing this to me? Why am I feeling so helpless? Why me? What do I do now? I need to find out what kind of person she actually is and whatever the hell her relation is with that asshole. I dialed a number then talked to my private investigator told him the details and asked him to get my answers as soon as possible.

I need to observe her daily routine. Probably I'll find some bad side of her and that will free me from this shitty obsession. Yes that's what I am gonna do.

_____________________________________

It's 3 AM now, almost 11 hours since I last talked to my investigator. He told me he'll call as soon as he'll find something. I haven't slept, not for even a minute. My anxiety is back and I am thinking all sorts of things. suddenly I heard my phone started ringing and I felt my whole body shaking vigorously. Finally after gathering some courage I picked up.

"Sir I've checked very thoroughly. They're not in a romantic relationship but very close friends. They know each other for 5 years. Mr.Adrian and his parents have family terms with Mr.Williams. He's living in New York right now but he's moving to Australia for masters. He's the only son and his father is the owner of Lambert group of industries."

Thank God thank God he's not her boyfriend. I sighed when I felt my anxiety gone.

"When is he moving to Australia?" That's all I could ask after his long speech.

"In 2 weeks." He replied shortly.

"Alright you did a good job. I hope you're not missing anything and the information you got is authentic as always." Remembering their hug scene was still making me uncertain of his findings.

"No sir, I am sure. Information is authentic."

"Fine. I'll transfer money in your account. And don't look for miss Natalie again." I added the last sentence without even noticing but obviously because of my possessive nature. What if he falls for her too?

"Okay sir, I won't as you say." He said while agreeing.

"Good. Bye." I ended the call.

I was feeling so relaxed that I was sleeping the next moment.

______________________________________

Longest update so far.

Give me feedback if you guys like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
4K 448 36
[COMPLETE] Genesis Munroe, a virtuoso college freshman has always been the shy type, the good girl, the smart kid who sat in the back of class and pr...
63 0 15
Rhea Dillion was never given the choice of having a normal life like everyone else. She was never allowed to stray away from the path her parents gav...