Blind To The Facts

By Muahbby

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And whe... More

First Meetings
You short changed me
Let's play a little game
Teddy Bear
Heated Moments
Falling
Freak Show
Love Song
Wanna bet?
Give in to me
Blood on the Dancefloor
Uncomfortable
Boys.
Where'd that come from?
Reality.
Acting Civil
Me & You
I'm positive.
Bearing the Bad News?
Love knows no color
E.R
Fistful of Tears
Please don't let it be over.
Scars
Red Heads.
Leave.
I'm gone
She blames herself.
Shoes, Let's get some shoes.
Moving On.
We meet again.
Get Out.
Awkward
Hello.
Together.
French meals.
Make love to me
Come Closer.
Fighting.
Ordinary People
Just one of them days.
1 4 3
Sweet
Helping Others.
Cheers!
Long Distance
Respect
Tease
Girl Fight
Drunk
Houses, houses, houses
New Life.
What an interesting dinner.
I think I wanna marry you.
Interviews
Smartass
Birthday Sex
Try again.
Waiting.
Snitch.
Preggo, lego
Heartbeats
Merry Christmas Eve
Sleigh Bells
Dress Fitting
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Honey! Honeymoon
Honeymoons over.
Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames
Sushi? Sushi!
Sweet Reunions
...Ever After(;
Epilogue

Where's the Milk?!

5.8K 47 4
By Muahbby

A/N This is for them pretty somethings.. Living in the fast lane see ya when ya crash babe! This is for the sexy somethings.. that body ain't gon always getcha outta everythangg! This is for the bitter somethings.. stop living in regret baby its not over yet! And this is for the triple somethings.. thats high on life baby put me on ya flight! LMAO sorry yall should really listen to schoolin' life by beyonce, Song is legit. (:

the babys are two weeks.

_____________________________

I cradled little Noah against my shoulder, and tried to succumb his loud whining. I tried to think of why he would be crying, if he had just woken up from a nap. I swiftly moved out of the nursery before his screams woke Noel. I juggled the baby and the monitor in one hand while closing the room door with the other.

Piper made this look so easy. She was definitely a natural at this, I guess it really was a mother's instinct on what to decide that made the babies happy.Unfortunately, she wasn't here, I urged her to go get a mani/pedi today after all she's been through, she would probably be on her way right now. I was started to regret it, the babies didn't respond as easily as they did to her.

"Shh.." I cooed," Aww.. I know.. You hungry? Are you wet?" I said to the wailing baby in my arms, I reached down to feel his pamper, nope he was dry," You're probably hungry."

I walked downstairs and into the living room. Adam was sitting down watching Jackass reruns, while eating a piece of pie with a huge glass of milk.

He took a huge gulp from the glass of milk and set it down on a coaster,"Lil man's probably hungry."

Before Piper left, she pumped some of her breast milk and put it in the fridge for the twins, just in case they were hungry while she was out.

"Yah, I'm about to feed him now. Hold him for me." I handed Noah to Adam, who awkwardly tried to calm him down.

____________

I didn't see the container in the fridge, I looked about five times to make sure I wasn't tripping or anything.

But it wasn't there.

Little Noah's crying got me to call Piper, I hastily dialed her number and held it between my shoulder and ear for support while frantically looking for the milk.

"Hello?" Piper answered.

"Are you sure, you put the breast milk in the fridge?" I asked.

"Yah, it has a green lid on it, Why?" She replied.

"I don't see it, and Noah's pissed." I explained looking in the living room at Adam who was fighting with Noah.

She exhaled," Poor Noah, Oh I know he's hungry, he was sleep when I fed Noel, I didn't get a chance to feed him. Are you sure you don't see it in there?" She asked once more.

"Yea, I don't see a container-" I paused when I saw the empty container with the green lid on the island counter. "Babe-?"

"Yea?" She asked.

"Hold on." I closed the fridge and walked towards the living room, looking at the now empty glass of milk Adam had been drinking out of.

"Adam." I started trying to remain sane.

"Yea?" He said holding the squirming baby.

"Where'd you get that milk?"

"Out of the fridge." He stated obviously," Why?"

"Because, that's the babies milk..that's Piper's breast milk." I tried to stifle a laugh at the unfunny situation. I heard Piper gasp on the other line.

Adam's face became flushed. I quickly grabbed Noah from him, I wanted him safe from Adam's unpredictable outburst! His face twisted in agony, and he slapped his hand over his mouth. Well, that's what he gets for being greedy. Piper's Colostrum milk was obviously darker than regular milk.

"You drank it all!" I laughed," How'd it taste?"

"I drank it all!" He gagged, running towards the patio door.

"Baby, that's so not funny! EW! That's horrible." I could hear Piper's smile," I'm like fifteen minutes away..Noah sounds like he's dying."

"I'll see you then. I love you." I said hanging up, so that I could tend to my pissed off child, while there was a maniac throwing up in my backyard.

__________________________

"How is he?" I watched Piper walk down the stairs, carefully with the awake twins. Adam sulked on the other couch.

"He's happy now, he was just hungry." She said sitting down next to me. I grabbed Noel and begin to blow gently at the top of his head, watching his hair move , he began to smile, showing his tiny gums. I smiled and looked over at Adam.

"Adam are you full?" I snickered, he definitely wasn't going to hear the last of it.

"Shut up! I drunk Piper's titty milk." He cried out. I leaned my head back and chuckled hard.

"Babe." Piper warned.

"What? That's so funny! I mean he drunk the WHOLE glass. What did it taste like?" I taunted. Piper hid her smile, by kissing Noah.

"I'm leaving!" Adam said childishly getting up," Twins when your dads not being a douche I'll come over again one day."

"Geesh! Someones on the rag!"I called after, he flipped me the bird and left.

"You're so mean!" Piper laughed while adjusting Noah.

"Am not! Did you get your nails done?" I asked.

"Yep. Aren't they adorable, I felt chipper today, so I went with neon pink! See?" Piper showed me her matching toes and fingers.

"Aren't they adorable?"She started," I mean you do them alright, but these are just too cute!"

I gasped," Piper Shaylee Mitchell, why I'd never!"

"I know babe! I'm sorry! You have to agree though!" She apologized.

I feigned hurt.

"You can't get mad, you'd never let them dry anyways, you'd always get freaky, then I'd end up washing the sheets, because they'd end up the color of whatever my toenails were."

"Oh, I always thought it was because I made you cream!" I smiled seductively," But don't act like you don't love it."

"Never said I didn't." She replied.

"That's why in a few more weeks, we'll be messing up the sheets again!" I gave her a wink. She smiled and kissed my lips before looking down at the twins in our hands. They were watching our interaction the whole time, even though they couldn't see anything at all, their eyes were focused on us intently, just watching.

"Awwww!" Piper smiled.

"They look so confused!" I laughed.

Noah closed his eyes and let out the cutest yawn, that made his whole body shake, before opening his eyes again. He gave out a crooked smile that showed off his dimples.

Piper gushed, and I guess it was too cute for her, because she picked him up and attacked his face with kisses. She suddenly stopped, and her face twisted.

"What?" I asked.

"I think he pooped." She laughed, maneuvering him so that she could check his pamper," Yep, he pooped." She started to get up to make her way up to the stairs towards their nursery.

"I'll change him, besides I need practice." I said as we switched babies.

"Well, you may as well change Noel too, his pamper is wet." She chuckled and led me into the nursery.

________________

"No Malachi," I chuckled," Wipe the penis, then scrotum,THEN his but. I told you this already."

"But it smells HORRIBLE!" He answered with his face leaning away, his nose covered by his shirt," How could something so handsome smell SO bad?"

"Front to back, baby, front to back." I laughed rubbing his back.

"I know, I know." He turned back to his duty at hand. Noah was occupied with his fingers. When Malachi was finished, he did a victory dance and handed me the happy Noah. In return, I gave him Noel. Since, it wasn't poop, he didn't complain as much as he did with Noah.

After cleaning Noel, he dipped and gave him a kiss before pulling him up and cradling him.

"So I was thinking.." I trailed off, watching him do a little dance with Noel.

"Yea?" He kissed Noel's head repeatedly, before smoothing down his hair.

"When we get the babies baptized we can invite your aunts.."I adjusted Noah in my hand, he made a cooing noise.

"Piper." He started. We discussed this earlier, and he had changed his mind. I don't know why but I started to get the feeling he didn't wanna see them.

"But, I think they'd enjoy Noah and Noel." I answered.

"Piper, I haven't seen them in over 6 or 7 years." He sighed putting Noel in his crib.

"Which gives you even more of a reason to invite them." I put Noah down for a nap too.

"Why is it such a big deal, for them to come?" He turned and walked out of the room. I followed and turned out the light in their room.

"Why is it such a big deal, for them not to come?" I shot back following him downstairs.

He didn't answer he just sat down and turned the tv, to Sports Center. I sat next to him, studying the side of his face.

"What?" He asked.

"We're not done talking?" His hand rubbed down his face," Malachi, I want your aunts to be involved in your children's life. Is that so much to ask for?"

"What if I don't want them to be?"

"Are you embarrassed of us?" I leaned back getting of the couch.

He quickly shot up," Hell no, Piper, I'm scared!"

"Scared of what?!" I reached down and turned the baby monitor volume up.

"Scared of seeing them! It's been so long, Piper. I don't know if they want to see me. I don't know what they think about me? What if they're pissed that we left? I don't know if they're even still alive!"

"Malachi, they won't hate you.. at all! If anything they'll be happy that you decided to reunite with them. I'm pretty sure that they're hurting just as much as you." I said putting my hands in his back pockets.

"Just promise me, you'll think about it." I said putting my head on his chest.

"I'll think about it." He said before taking my mouth to his.

I pulled away after a while,"Good.. I love you Malachi."

"I love you too Piper," He replied, then smiled," If we could, from this little fight we had, we would be having heavy make up sex right now." He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I gasped and flicked his forehead back," Way to ruin the mood!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 61 44
Lexie Morgan was 25 years old and she was found herself been caught up in a well not a very nice situation in her life because she had previous relat...
448K 41.4K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
16.6M 642K 63
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
6.2K 244 19
Alyson and Shane have been together through out their whole school year. But the thing is that haven't told anyone about it not even their best frie...