Satan's Secrets

By XXrogueXlucyXX

With Red Claws no longer needing Derik through the contract and Miss. Selkze dead things have somewhat calme... More

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 2:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 20:
:Chapter 21:
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 31:
:Chapter 32:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 35:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
Epilogue

:Chapter 34:

839 54 2
By XXrogueXlucyXX

:Dalton:

I was sitting at the dining table when my phone went off. I looked at it and my phone read in bold letters Kadan. I closed my notebook and answered the phone. 'I wonder we he wants. Maybe Alana wants to do something and he wants to drag us along.'

"Hello." "Yeah Dalton we got a slight problem." "What? Rogues?" "Sorta I think. Yeah Isabella is on her porch laying down not moving. I mean she's alive but I went near her and she kicked me." "What happened?" "I don't know. I heard her pull in and get out then Randal and I felt a wave of rage and sadness before the clunking and crying. She's in a ball and her brothers can't even get her out of it. Not to mention Derik and Lucas aren't here." "Yeah I'll be right there."

With that I hung up my phone and was out the door taking my clothes off. There was a shortcut in the woods to her house which would be quicker. 'Hurry up!' As soon as the shift rippled through my skin I hit the ground and gathered my clothes in my mouth and took off running towards Isabella's house.

My paws dug up the hard soil spreading it everywhere. I leaped over a log and my van hit me making me growl. 'You brought the shoes along.' 'You want to go barefoot or even naked in front of Isabella's brothers?' 'Nope.' I continued to pound through the woods and soon Isabella's house had come into my sight. I froze however as a stale scent entered my nose. Rogue. There was a rogue around here.

I stepped forward and released a warning howl. No response so I assumed I might of scared it off. That was my mistake. As I went forward a rogue hurled itself at me and we went clashing to the ground in a whirlwind of fangs and claws. I snarled as I took a chunk out of its shoulder. 'Kill the damn bastard.' I lunged at the rogue after we separated and caught him by his throat.

The rogue struggled and got me good with his claws. He was newly turned rogue no doubt about that. He was still healthy. Most rogues were thin and hungry from the lack of food. But I was still healthier then this rogue who was beginning to decline. I glanced over to see Kadan.

'Look out!' In that moment of looking away the rogue lunged at me and caught me by the throat. I fought furiously at the rogue snapping but he caught me off guard. I got some chunks of hair as he rounded for the kill shot. I snarled at him just as he went for it but a loud shotgun noise sounded through the air and the rogue fell on top of me lifeless. I looked over to see Derik with his shotgun aimed along with Lucas who was walking around with his crossbow. I let go of my clothes and pushed the dead body off of me.

I stood up and looked at them. Derik lowered his shotgun. 'What do you think the rogues did to get Isabella that upset?' 'I don't know but we are going to find out.' I shifted back into human form and got my clothes on as Lucas came back.

Kadan motioned for me to follow him just as I finished up lacing my shoes. I took off after him and to Isabella's house with Derik and Lucas following behind us. When we arrived I watched the scene quietly having been able to sense the emotions.

Isabella was in a ball clutching something with Enyr sitting next to her poking her. Ryne was sitting in the swing. 'What the hell did they do to her?' Ash was mad and wanted to know why his mate was in this state. Isabella's hair covered her face hiding any trace of anything. But I could smell the trace of salt from her tears. That pissed Ash off even more. 'I'm gonna storm into that god damn building and rip all their heads off! Then bring Isabella something of theirs.' Yeah Ash was pissed.

Derik sighed upon seeing her and Lucas shoved by actually. "She's not gonna respond. Mentally she isn't here." Lucas said as he got down with the unresponsive Isabella. "What do you mean by that?" Kadan and I asked at once. I saw Alana in a chair. So Isabella had quite the audience.

Lucas turned towards me and smirked as his brown eyes went to the pink-red. "Isabella is in hell right now." Lucas said before laying back. "Now I shall go to hell and retrieve her unless you feel the need to sell your soul to Satan to get him to get Isabella." Lucas said.

'We are not selling our souls Ash.' Ash rolled his eyes. 'We are leaving Isabella's mental life in a gay guys hand.' 'Lucas is one of the best hunters and Lilith's vessel. I'm pretty  sure he can get her back.' Ash grumbled but didn't argue as Lucas just seemed to sit there.

Then Enyr poked him and got no response. "He went in after her." Enyr said looking up at all of us.
*********************
We were inside Isabella's place with Isabella and Lucas each on a sofa. Ryne had straightened out Isabella. Her blue-black hair was no longer in her face and instead framed around her. Her eyes were slightly red hinting that she had probably been crying when they found her. My eyes drifted over to her hands. One of her hands was open while the other one was fisted tightly. Almost as if in anger or to protect something.

'There was some cardboard on the porch.' Ash was trying to piece together the picture but even I was having a hard time. Isabella didn't have any wounds on her from what I could see so I was confused on why there were rogues hanging around her house. What the hell did they want from her?

At least the demons were predictable. 'But very tough and hard to kill compared to rogues.' Both had their pros and cons. We could easily kill rogues but didn't know what the objectives were. Demons were harder but easier to read. At least in my experience. Demons are known to be very good tricksters.

I eyed Isabella's fist. Maybe there was something in it. I looked around the house. Kadan had stayed here along with Alana. Alana looked to be worried as she rested a hand on her expanding stomach. Ryne and Enyr were in the kitchen along with Derik who was looking out the window.

I looked around the house which seemed very plain but I assumed weapons were hidden around. I sat on a gun actually, I was lucky the ammo wasn't in and the safety was on. The ammo was on the other side. 'I suppose this is  a typical hunter house.'

I shrugged. I looked back at Isabella's fist and my curiosity got the best of me and I walked over. "Kadan." Alana said tapping Kadan and pointing at me. Kadan glanced at me as I picked up Isabella's cupped fist and tried to open it. "Dalton what are you doing?" Kadan asked walking away from Alana. "Her fist is clenched." I told him trying to pry her fingers apart. Isabella wouldn't even budge her fingers the least bit. "Why are you trying to unclench it?" Kadan asked looking wicked confused. 'Explain to him.'

"Isabella could be holding something." I told Kadan catching the rest of their attention as I managed to slip my fingers underneath hers. Enyr came over as I unclenched her fist and looked at it wanting to prove I wasn't crazy. Enyr watched as Ryne came over next to me.

In Isabella's palm was a silver chain bracelet. It burned my fingers when I touched it. A few diamonds were on it along with a bullet. I grabbed it by the diamonds and picked it up. Ryne snatched it instantly from me and I saw him tightening his fists in anger.

"This is our mothers bracelet." Ryne said.

'Maybe Isabella got it.' "We did stop at your guys old house. Maybe Isabella got it." I suggested. "She wore it the day she died." Enyr said turning towards me. Silence filled the room as Derik came over looking concerned. I looked back at Isabella who was laying back.

"Then how did Isabella get it?" I asked very confused. "The rogue I killed was newly turned." Derik said. "Doesn't matter." Ryne said getting up. His eyes were flashing black and he looked pissed off and I backed away from him feeling sorta threatened. The hair on my neck was son end.

"You wanna know why they targeted Isabella?" Ryne asked. Of course I did, we had constant rogues up are ass on the trip in mass. Enyr looked away looking very pissed as well. That terrified me actually. Enyr was always so calm and reserved but here he was pissed.

"Somewhere in the rogue building is a very old rogue. Someone that has been a rogue for over ten years." Ryne started. "That's impossible. They go crazy and get killed." Kadan said. Ryne glared at Kadan his eyes now black and Kadan shrunk back. "In that building is the rogue that led the attack on my family." Ryne said visibly shaking.

Enyr was now sitting with Lucas mumbling to get Isabella faster. "This is only a warning." Ryne said holding the bracelet out. A howl echoed from the distant and I could hear a few growls from here. I looked back at Isabella who was still laying back.

Another howl came from the sky and I growled. It was a warning howl.

1623. Oh shit is gonna hit the fan. But yeah take a guess on the person Isabella is gonna fight. I shall explain more in the next chapter. The next chapter will be dark but very anger filled since it's Isabella's POV. Remember she is still in hell! Until next time my dark marshmallows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1K 36
Isabella knows how hard life can get. Especially when a coven threatened her secret and boyfriend. Now her secret is out amongst the supernatural wor...
15.8K 892 34
The first werewolf story dated back in the time of the immortals. When they roamed. It came in the form of a wolf and an immortal brother being bit...
243K 18.5K 39
- "He's gotta be strong." - With the prisons gone, the Fae's support goes with them. However, even though the Fae have returned to Faerie, the demons...
156K 7.1K 43
When the ancient hellhound Gavial was blown back into hell he didn't leave without a final warning. "They'll come for you." Dalton sees this as a cha...