Lover's Kryptonite

By lolipopmix

On this road of love, jealousy and relationships, a married couple invites in a third party to be their stead... More

How Many Drinks?
Rise and Shine
Favorite Girl
Three's Company
Permission Granted
The Naughty List
Lover Boy
Key West
Dessert
Lucky Number 3
Make it Up
Rise and Shine
Stargazing
1, 2, 3
Stay the Night
Armed and Dangerous
Ladies Love
My Heart Beats
Company
The Man
Talk it Out
Happy Birthday
Party
Work it Out
Package Deal
Closer
Intimacy
Good Kisser
Alone Time
Under Control
Time Together
Welcome Back

Center of Attention

11.1K 254 8
By lolipopmix

Samiya woke up in the middle of the night between Amber and Brandon, and it was hot. She tried her best not to wake them, coming from under the cover. She didn't know how Amber and Brandon managed to sleep in the middle, because she didn't like it much. It was stifling.

"What are you doing?" Amber asked groggily, feeling her wife's movements as she fought with their duvet.

"I'm hot."

Brandon woke up after Samiya had accidentally elbowed him in the nose. "Ow!"

He sat up, rubbing his nose. "Sorry, sorry," Samiya said frantically. She hadn't meant to wake him, and especially not with an injury.

Amber got up and Samiya turned to Brandon, looking at his nose. He brushed her off. "What were you doing?"

"It's hot," she told him. "I'm hot. I can't breathe."

"Do you need your inhaler?" Amber asked in concern, practically flying out of bed to get into Samiya's nightstand.

Samiya accepted the inhaler and took two puffs before she put it down. "Why am I between you two?" she asked.

"We were fighting over you," Amber lied. Brandon looked at her strangely and she gave him a look to go along with it. "Brandon wanted to lie between us again, but I wanted to hold you tonight. So I made him sleep on the other side."

"I don't want to be in the middle. It's too hot. One of you lay in the middle."

Amber knew that it had to be her. She needed to make sure her wife knew that she was still paying attention to her.

"I'll lay in the middle," Amber said, pulling her wife into her and switching their positions.

Brandon spooned Amber, and she spooned Samiya. While Brandon was asleep, the women were still awake. "Sammi?"

"Hmm?"

"We're leaving tomorrow," she told her, kissing her neck.

"To go where?"

"On vacation. We can leave your sister here and she'll be fine."

"What about Brandon?"

"He made it the first twenty-one years without us. He'll survive a couple weeks, baby."

Sammi was silent, but she turned around to face her wife, smiling. "You're willing to cancel our date?" she teased. "A date that might end in actual penetration?"

"That's not the most important thing to me," Amber told her truthfully. "We haven't had a lot of time together, just the two of us. We've either been with Brandon or running around Manhattan. So we are going to have a vacation where no one can reach either of us until we want to be reached."

Amber leaned over and kissed her wife. Samiya wrapped her arms around Amber, who slid out of Brandon's arms, pushing her wife onto her back, kissing her deeper.

Samiya moaned as Amber grinded against her, kissing her neck. "You are always so horny," Samiya moaned.

Amber just smiled, pulling Samiya's lingerie up. "You can't blame me," Amber told her, kissing her lips again.

Samiya caressed her wife's thighs, her fingers running across Amber's already wet slit. Amber moaned. "Wait, baby. I want to do something," Amber said, moving her wife's hands and getting up.

Samiya laid there in confusion as Amber went into the closet. She sat up to see what her wife was doing as the closet light as clicked on. But Amber was back in almost no time at all, walking across the room in the dark.

"Amber, what are you doing?" Samiya whispered.

"Having some fun," Amber told her wife with a smile, climbing back into the bed.

Amber sat on her wife, massaging her breasts. "You should be just as horny as I am," she whispered, getting up and leaning down to kiss her stomach.

She took a warming gel in her hand and spread Samiya's thighs wider, coating her finger with the gel and slowly sliding that finger into Samiya who moaned.

Brandon awakened just before Amber could start on what she was doing, and he looked directly at her. "Go back to sleep and mind your business," she told him.

Brandon knew he wasn't going to get in on this session, but no way in hell was he about to go back to sleep when he could be watching. He propped the pillow up and prepared for the show.

Samiya didn't even notice Brandon, nor did she care. But Amber knew he was watching. She didn't care, as long as he realized this was just something between she and her wife and whether he wanted to watch or not was up to him.

Brandon knew better than to touch either of them right now although he was strongly inclined to kiss Samiya and stimulate her breasts. But he didn't think Amber would appreciate it. Just like he knew Amber wouldn't appreciate if he went behind her and took it.

He watched Samiya's face contorting in pleasure while her wife was between her legs, also watching her.

Samiya's fingers were caught in Amber's hair as she pulled her closer, her body urging her forward. Nobody did oral better than Amber. She'd had a few partners before her wife, and the first time Amber ate Samiya —– even with their dental dams –— she'd sworn she'd died and gone to heaven.

"Oh, haaah... Amber... Don't stop," she begged, writhing in the bed, squeezing her own breasts, a task Brandon wished to take over for her.

This was the most vocal Brandon had ever heard Samiya, but Amber knew she could get her to call on the heavens.

Amber smiled up at her wife, simultaneously sucking and licking her jewel, her finger with the warming gel inside, massaging her walls. "Oh, Amber... I'm cumming!"

Brandon watched Samiya's chest heaving, listened to her breath hitching, her squeals becoming so high-pitched they were almost shrill.

She bit her lip, riding her wife's face. Her back was arching, and Amber slowly removed her finger, coated thick with Samiya's liquid love. She put that finger into Samiya's mouth, and Samiya moaned, tasting herself, her lips closing sensually around Amber's finger.

Brandon's dick throbbed, longing for that finger to be his dick between those pretty lips.

Samiya's release was met with bliss as she lied there with her wife thirstily lapping at every drop of love coming down. Amber smiled as she kissed her way back up, laying between her wife's open legs. "Don't I give you good reason to always be horny with me?" she asked, kissing her wife.

"You do."

Brandon reached over to caress Samiya, and Amber turned to him. "Get out the bed, Brandon."

"What?"

"Get out the bed. I told you to mind your business. Go sit in the chair."

"Are you serious?"

"Would you rather be put out the room?"

Brandon got out of the bed and went to sit in the chair, hand over his erection while he watched the women in bed kissing. The first time, he'd been too intimidated to join them. But now it was all he wanted to do. What Amber was doing to him was a cruel and unusual punishment.

He did understand her making sure her wife knew that she was still her first priority. And he respected that. But he wished she would've waited until he wasn't in their presence first. Because this was downright painful to watch and not join.

Samiya held her wife's lips open, letting the cool air into her before she slowly swirled a finger around her clitoris and feeling her wetness coat her finger before she slid it inside.

"Oh," Amber moaned, burying her face in her wife's neck, gyrating against her finger. "Ooooh..."

"Come here, Amber, let me taste you," Samiya told her, massaging her thighs.

Amber sat up, allowing her wife to pull her closer and up to her mouth.

Brandon sat in the chair, watching, stroking himself to alleviate some of the tension. He knew he wasn't going to be invited back into that bed until those two had worn themselves out.

Amber threw her head back, moaning as her wife held her lips open, her tongue inside of her, coating her warm walls.

Amber had her climax in a mere three minutes, climbing off her wife and lying beside her, both women catching their breath. Samiya climbed atop Amber, holding her head and kissing her, rubbing their wet kitties against each other.

Amber bit her lip, moaning and holding her wife's waist. "That feels so good," she told her wife, moving her hands up to massage Samiya's breasts.

Brandon didn't bother trying to hold himself back because he knew he wasn't going to get any action from either of them.

The women finally got tired around six in the morning. "You can get back in the bed," Amber told Brandon, reaching for his hand.

He got in behind Amber because Samiya didn't want to be in the middle and Amber didn't want him in the middle.

Samiya fell asleep, and Amber tilted her head up to Brandon. "Don't take it personally," she told him. "I just wanted it to be me and my wife. I didn't expect you to wake up. Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."

"Good. Give me a kiss."

Brandon leaned over to kiss her, putting his arms around her. "Goodnight," he said softly.

"Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 307 10
In which Kyle is stood up by his blind date and mistaken by a gorgeous couple for the guy they arranged to hook up with for a threesome. The hot mar...
56.6K 1.6K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
52K 626 54
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
5.5K 170 23
"minimum LOVE is FRIENDSHIP...maximum FRIENDSHIP is LOVE" I don't believe in putting a timeline on love.It will happen when it has to one way or anot...