Inevitable Change || Muke Cle...

By MukeSinner

Michael is a hermaphrodite (he has girl parts) and Luke is punk. (Description is in the first story part) Cov... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Ask
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Answer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 29

259 12 0
By MukeSinner

Michael finished blow drying his hair and hummed softly, combing through it one last time. He sighed softly, looking in the mirror as he styled his fluffy hair and tried calming his nerves. He was excited to graduate but he was more scared than anything. He feared dumb things like falling or tripping on his way up to get his diploma. Mikey rubbed his eyes and sipped his water before walking into the bedroom, smiling fondly as he watched Luke button up his white shirt.

"My handsome man," he cooed and skipped behind him, hugging the taller boy tightly from behind. He looked at Luke through the mirror, admiring his freshly-shaved face. Michael sighed in content and stepped back, finally deciding to get dressed as well. He was glad that they were finally graduating, mostly because he hated doing those big packets all the time. He hummed a song to himself as he got dressed, smiling small.

Luke smoothed out the front of his shirt, then rolled his sleeves up to the crook of his elbows. Glancing at his outfit one Last time in the mirror, which was a simple white button up shirt paired with a pair of his nice skinny jeans and a pair of black boots Michael had purchased for him, he turned around and watched as Michael laid his outfit out on the bed. "My handsome boy," Luke said, smiling fondly at Michael.

"Eyeliner or no eyeliner? And should I quiff my hair?" Luke asked Michael after a few beats of silence passed with them just staring at each other. He had no idea what was appropriate to wear to a graduation, and what wasn't, so he didn't want to look like a complete fuck up at something he was already nervous to go to. He didn't want the people, who once thought he'd be a high school dropout, to judge him and his outfit.

Michael couldn't help but giggle at how worried and self-conscious Luke sounded. "Quiff, and no eyeliner," he said and smiled as he adjusted the dress he was wearing. It was a simple yet elegant dress, but not too fancy. It was all white and reached down mid-thigh, the straps being wide and having a v-neck collar, but it didn't reach low. He glanced in the mirror, walking around in it a bit to make sure it wasn't too tight. "Is this good?" he asked softly and smiled small, walking to the dresser and grabbing Luke's hair gel. He followed him into the bathroom and watched the older boy do his hair, smiling to himself because he's seen him do it so many countless times.

Luke's fingers moved through his hair effortlessly, and soon, he had a perfect quiff. Rinsing his hands off in the sink, Luke dried his hands off with the towel next to the sink, then turned to look at Michael. His eyes raked over the boy's body, which was being showed off perfectly in his tight dress. "You look good," he said, licking his bottom lip before he took a step forward and placed his hands on Michael's hips lightly. "It's a shame it'll be covered up by that stupid gown," he added, his thumbs rubbing small circles into his hips as he glared at the two plastic bags that hung on the hook behind the bathroom door.

Michael scrunched his nose in disapproval as he looked at the gowns in the bags as well. "And I bet the hats will mess up your hair too," he pouted, gently tucking in Luke's shirt for him. He helped him put on a belt as well then stepped back, looking over the boy and making sure everything was perfect. He was still wearing his piercings and his arm tattoos were visible due to his sleeves being rolled up, but he still looked so formal and stunning. "We should get going. Aunt Carol is going to meet us at the school and then we'll just got to her house for the party after the graduation," he reminded. He smiled to himself, finding Carol so kind for throwing them a graduation party. All of Luke's family would be there, just like the other events Michael has been to. He adjusted to them all, not at all minding the loud kids or Luke's other gossiping aunts.

Mikey grabbed the bags then walked back into the bedroom, humming as he grabbed his heels and slowly stepped into them. Carol had Alex with her so the couple could get ready for the graduation on time. He hummed to himself and put on a necklace Luke had bought him and some bracelets and rings to match. He smiled sweetly and gently put Luke's watch on him, kissing the boy's hand once he finished clasping it. "I love you, my punk prince," he cooed sweetly.

Luke smiled down at Michael, then flipped their hands over so he was now holding the boys. "Every prince needs his princess," kissing the back of his hand, and ignoring the way his heart was fluttering in his chest at Michael's words, Luke looked back up at him from underneath his long eyelashes. "Mine just so happens to be a beautiful princess in armor that saved their prince," he whispered, smiling softly at the boy before he dropped his hand and took a step back, realizing that if he wouldn't have they would probably be extremely late for the graduation.

Clearing his throat and smoothing down his outfit one last time, Luke leaned to the side of Michael and grabbed his phone, then walked into the bathroom to grab the gowns. His head was fuzzy right now, which was a side affect from spending too much time with Michael, but he enjoyed the feeling. Shaking his head, Luke looked over his shoulder to make sure Michael wasn't looking before he quickly slipped the small tube of hair gel into his pocket, then slung the plastic bags over his shoulder.

Michael blushed madly at Luke's words and bit his lip harshly. He giggled and grabbed his purse, putting some lip gloss and his phone inside it. He held it in the crook of his arm then sprayed on a bit of his perfume which he had recently got. He hummed happily as he inhaled the rich scent then led the way downstairs, carrying the car keys and humming happily. He twirled the key hook around his finger and let Luke outside first then locked the door behind himself as he stepped out. "It's such a lovely day," he said randomly, loving how sunny it was but it wasn't too extremely hot, being just the perfect temperature.

Luke tilted his head back and let his pale face soak up the vitamin D from the sun, then he shook his head and looked over at Michael. "We really need to get out more. I'm starting to look like that sparkly vampire from that one stupid movie," he said, silently thanking god he actually didn't know the name to the movies his aunt forced him to watch with her. Exhaling deeply, Luke opened the back door and set their gowns on the seat, well more like threw them, before he walked around to the drivers side.

"Ahh, no, Kitten. I'm driving," he said, simply grinning when Michael's gave him the puppy dog eyes, which he has surprisingly grown immune to... On certain things... Shrugging, Luke got into the car and started it. He clicked through the radio station as he waited for Michael to get in, but he eventually turned it off when he realized there was nothing good on.

Michael grumbled, throwing a playful fit then laughing at himself at how childish he was. He climbed into the passenger's seat then fixed his dress, humming as Luke began driving to their high school. He pulled out his compact mirror and smiled as he looked at his makeup, wearing just mascara which really brought out his bright green eyes. He hummed and applied his nude pink lip gloss, smiling widely at how stunning the color was. He put away the makeup and mirror once he finished and began clicking through the stations, grumbling about the poor music choice then just playing Luke's new Blink-182 album. He hummed in content and sat back in his seat looking outside the window as they drove across town.

Luke's fingers tapped on the steering wheel as some of his favorite songs played, but he couldn't open his mouth to sing any of the words. He wanted to stay quiet until he absolutely had to speak, which he was hoping was never. Sighing at how ridiculous he was being, Luke glanced over at Michael as smiled at how truly beautiful he was right now. Resisting the urge to reach over and place his hand in Michael's thigh, Luke curled his hand around the steering wheel tightly and just focused on driving.

They soon pulled into the packed parking lot at their familiar high school, it taking Luke a few minutes before he finally found an empty spot. Sighing, Luke turned off the car and leaned back in his seat. "Ready?" he asked Michael, who nodded. Biting harshly on his bottom lip, Luke pried his hands off the steering wheel then climbed out of the car and walked to the back seat to retrieve the gowns, his hands shaking all the while. He didn't know why he was acting so strange, or why he was so nervous. None of these people knew the new him, and even if they did, he didn't care about anyone's opinion but Michael's and his aunts.

Michael grabbed the plastic bags and hummed as he carried them as well as his purse. He saw all the students from Luke's grade walking into the building as well as other families and friends. He stayed close to Luke and held onto his arm tightly as they went to some auditorium where they were supposed to wait and prepare for going out to the gymnasium, where the graduation would be. He smiled small and looked up at Luke once they got to the large room. "I feel so young," he said and giggled, even though everyone else was only a grade above Michael. He had to do extra packets since he was a year earlier to graduate, but he was glad to get it all over with instead of staying in that school.

Luke just huffed and nodded at Michael's words, his eyes scouring over all the people in the room as he searched for someone he didn't even know would be here. Inhaling deeply, and getting knocked out of his little search party, Luke looked down at Michael and smiled, deciding he needed to actually talk to the boy rather than huff and grunt all night. "Youngest and hottest in the room. Damn, I got one hell of a deal," he said, grinning down at him. He winked, then grabbed his gown off of Mikey's shoulder and took it out of the plastic.

"Might as well get this shit done and over with," Luke murmured under his breath before he quickly pulled on the gown, but he left the hat off. He was going to postpone putting on the thing that would ruin his hair for as long as he possibly could. "How do I look?" he asked, popping out his hip and doing a kissy face at Michael, which made him look absolutely ridiculous.

Michael blushed heavily at Luke's words and squealed. He watched him do the pose and burst into a fit of laughter, covering his face and turning away. "You're so crazy!" he squealed and swatted at Luke's arm. He giggled and nuzzled his face against his chest, sighing and shaking his head at his lover's silly behavior. After a while longer of just standing around, they were put in their row of how they were going to enter the gym and sit down, being in alphabetical order by last name. Mikey pouted as he pecked Luke's lips, leaving behind a lip gloss residue then going over to the "C" row. He stood between some girl and a guy in Luke's grade, humming as he kept to himself and pulled on the gown and the hat.

Luke made sure Michael got to his correct row before he made his way over to the 'H' row. He stood next to some kid he think he fucked once, and a girl who he recognized as the preppy better-than-everybody nerd. He sighed, because these were the worst possible people he could be placed next to, and crossed his arms over his chest. "You should really put on your hat," a high pitched voice said from next to him, the noise grating on his nerves.

"You should really mind your own damn business," Luke said, rolling his eyes when he looked down at her and seen she was already staring at him with her beady, judgement filled eyes. "You got lip gloss on your cheek," she said, reaching her hand up to touch his cheek but he moved his head back and shook it.

"How about you don't touch me, and you stop talking to me. We both already know you would rather be somewhere else, much like I do, but that's not happening so why don't you lessen our suffering and shut your trap?" Luke said, pausing before he added, "Be the good girl everyone thinks you are," patting her head like a good little dog, he turned so he was now facing forward again and used to sleeve of his gown to wipe off the lip gloss Michael left behind.

He hated this. He wanted to walk out of this school right now and never turn back around, but he wouldn't leave Michael here. Not after how much time and effort the boy has put into both of them graduating. "A' row, get ready," a voice said down the hallway, and Luke's shoulder was being shoved when everyone began to turn so they were standing with their fronts to someone's back. Biting back the growl that threatened to escape, Luke turned so he was facing the annoying chicks back.

Michael clutched his gown tightly and bit his lip hard, being oblivious to Luke's quarrel with the girl in his class. He watched as everyone got in in a straight line and he did so as well. He stared at the boy's back he was standing behind, sighing deeply as he tried to relax. He knew all of Luke's family was there, but not his own, which he was fine with. He shooed away the thought of his parents and sighed shakily, trying to feel proud of himself. He knew he'd get plenty of appraisal from Luke's family, he didn't need his own there to help.

After several dreadful minutes of anxiety, Mikey's row was called up. He shot a glance at Luke quickly, his eyes wide with fear as he was bumped to follow along the row down the hallway.

Luke locked eyes with Michael and gave a slight inclination of his head before smiling softly at the boy. He knew Mikey was nervous, but he really couldn't do anything about it from here. He was tempted to just push his way past the people and walk with him on the stage, but he knew all that would do was cause unnecessary trouble. Sighing, he shook his head, eyes instantly shooting back to Mikey when he heard him laugh, even from across a loud room, when the tassel whacked him in the face.

Luke growled and shoved the thing out of his face and looked around when Michael began to follow his row up. Through a pair of double doors he could see the lockers he used to slam shut after shoving a kid in it. The white tiles reflected the bright lights in the hallways, and the longer he stared at that small part of the hallway, the more this ball of emotions began to form in the pit of his stomach. He didn't know what it was, but he didn't like it. It was almost like he was regretting going through with this graduation, but he didn't know why. All he knew was those same hallways, were hallways he used to walk down with his friends, friends who helped him rule this entire school.

He may not have been a major importance to this school, but it still felt weird leaving it all behind. He used to know this school like the back of his hand, and even if he hated admitting it, he knew almost all the students. And the moment he took that paper out of the principles hand, he would be leaving it all behind permanently, and he didn't know if he was ready to leave this place behind yet or not. But with one glance at his smiling boy getting ready to walk into the gymnasium, he realized he needed to leave this all behind. This place was full of memories, but he needed to leave all those memories behind him and start making better memories with his son and Michael. He needed to let go of his past and move on with his life, and going through with this graduation would be the first step towards him bettering himself.

Michael followed his line closely, glancing around a bit. He wasn't at this school for that long, considering he had started here this current year and was now graduating early. He hummed and bit his lip softly, sighing shakily and rubbing his face hard. He felt so much anxiety being in front of so many people on a stage, but he knew it would only last a quick moment and then he'd be back home. He would be back home with his Luke and baby Alex, having a happy life. He smiled small to himself, loving the thought. He wasn't sure what occupation he was supposed to have since he probably wouldn't end up going to college with a kid to take care of, but he didn't really mind that. Mikey just wanted to be happy and at home, wanting to settle with his tiny family.

Michael took a seat and sighed shakily, the other rows filing into the large gymnasium. He sat down and kept his eyes on the door for Luke, grinning brightly when he saw him again. He was genuinely proud of the boy, knowing he wasn't that great of a kid but he was intelligent if he really tried. He giggled to himself, feeling so happy that Luke was trying to make himself better and successful despite all the fights at school with Calum and Zayn.

Luke smiled at the boy and waved in an obnoxious way, to the others around him, at Michael. Taking his seat, he fixed his gown and made it so he could sit with his legs spread open and his feet resting on the chair in front of him, knowing it would annoy whoever the fuck was sitting in front of him. Sighing, Luke leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest, then looked around the crowded gymnasium for two familiar faces. Face after different face, Luke growled when he couldn't find his chubby little baby or aunt. He went to run his fingers through his hair, only to ram his fingers into the rim of his cap.

"Stupi...." Luke began, only to fall quiet when there was a high pitched noise that echoed throughout the gymnasium, followed by a few taps on the microphone. He looked up at seen his principle standing there, eyes bright and a smile planted on his face. Rolling his eyes, he slumped even further into his seat and drowned out whatever it was that the principle was saying.

Michael listened along as the principal made a long speech about the class as well as other spokespeople. His eyes wandered around and he also tried looking for Carol and Alex. After several minutes of searching through the many faces, he smiled brightly when he saw Carol as well as many other of Luke's family. He did a small wave, blushing darkly as the whole family cheered and waved.

Mikey giggled and leaned back in his chair, playing with his baggy gown sleeves. He smiled small to himself, so glad to have the support of Luke's family although his own parents weren't there. He was content with Luke's gossipy aunts, goofy uncles, and his adorable baby boy.

Luke followed Michael's line of vision and spotted his entire family easily. His aunt was there, along with a few other aunts and uncles and cousins. He stared at all of them for a few seconds, finding the feeling in the pit of his stomach odd, but wonderful. For once in his life he felt like he had a family that actually cared about him, people that wouldn't abuse him or leave him because he couldn't benefit them in anyway.

Smiling softly at his son's chubby face, the benefits of having a one year old who loved to eat, he exhaled deeply and turned back to face the stage. Sitting there, waiting for his name to be called, he suddenly felt at peace with himself. He was ready to do this. He was ready to accept his diploma and to move on for not only himself, but for his entire family.

Michael hummed and listened through the speeches and whatnot. When he was called, he blushed darkly and walked along the path to get his diploma and shake hands with school administrators. He paused and let Luke's family take photos, smiling widely and giggling happily. He sat back down, staring at Luke as he walked and blowing a kiss to him. He sat down and sat quietly, just clutching his diploma and sitting eagerly when Luke was called up and clapping loudly for him, being so proud.

Head held high, a shit eating grin on his face, and the yellow tassel hitting him in the face, Luke walked up onto the stage and shook everyone's hands before he took his diploma and bowed when the entire crowd began to clap. He heard his family whistling at him, and cheering him on, and he has honestly never felt as good as he has now. He felt like he actually accomplished something.

Still grinning, he walked back to his seat and winked at Michael as he passed him. Just as he reached his seat, he turned around and quickly made a detour through the gym and walked to where his family was sitting. The baby sitting in his aunt's arms instantly began to kick his legs and squeal, his blue eyes lighting up as he began to babble and talk to Luke. Laughing, he took the baby from his aunt's arms, let her kiss his cheek, them returned to his seat with the baby on his hip.

"Look, there's mommy," Luke whispered to Alex, who was pulling on his tassel until he heard that simple name. The baby somehow found Michael's gaze, and began to squawk and struggle against Luke's hold on him because he wanted his mom.

Michael heard Alex's familiar squeal and looked up quickly, blushing darkly and smiling widely when he saw his boy and Luke. He did a small wave, waiting until another row was called up then sneaking off to the bleachers, going straight over to Luke. "Hey there," he said and giggled, not even caring that he had walked off the center of the gym since they were just sitting there anyways. He cooed and slowly picked up Alex, cradling him close and rocking him slowly.

Luke wrapped his arm around Michael and kissed his forehead, then placed both of their diplomas in his lap. "We did it," he whispered in Michael's ear, his hand sneaking around his side and attacking the baby's side, which resulted in the baby giggling and squirming away from Luke's fingers.

Mikey laughed lovingly and held Alex close, hushing him softly as he shrieked loudly. He kissed Luke's cheek sweetly and nodded. "We did, darling," he whispered happily. After the graduation ceremony ended, Michael followed Luke closely and hummed as they walked out to the car. He cradled Alex close, keeping him to his chest and letting him play with his necklace. Carol babbled with Luke and congratulated him, feeling like a proud aunt, almost like a mother actually since she considered him her son.

Luke nodded along with his aunt who continued to shower him with praises and compliments. He wanted to tell her that enough was enough, but even he couldn't tell the woman who was glowing with happiness to shut up and stuff a sock in her mouth. He finally broke free from her once he reached their car, and he quickly helped Michael and the baby into the car, then they left. The car ride to his aunt's house was mostly silent, except for the baby cooing in the back over his feet that he just recently learned he could stuff in his mouth.

By the time they got to Carol's house, the street was already lined with cars and Luke could hear the loud commotion coming from her house. "Ready for this?" Luke asked, sighing as he shut off the car and ripped his cap off, followed by his gown. He could already feel as the tension began to creep up his spine. He really didn't want to even go to this party, but his aunt would be heartbroken if he didn't show up for a few minutes at the very least.

Michael smiled fondly at Luke, knowing he wasn't really looking forward to seeing his family and whatnot, but he knew the boy would be up for food of course. Mikey carried Alex and hummed softly, letting Carol take off his gown and hat for him. He smiled brightly and let Luke's relatives hug and praise him, and of course fawn over Alex. He smiled proudly and giggled, holding the boy close as he squealed loudly and wiggled his feet.

Luke bypassed all the people that tried to pull him into a hug and he made his way into the kitchen that had food lining the counters. His stomach rumbled, and he filled his entire plate full of multiple foods before he went back into the living room and leaned against the wall. His eyes roamed over the crowded room that had a banner hanging above the entrance that had both his and Michael's name on it, with "Congratulations" above it.

"You guys staying for the fireworks your aunt is setting off?" a low pitched voice asked beside Luke just as he was shoving a corn dog in his mouth. He huffed deeply and set it back down in his plate, then looked down at his cousin that was mirroring his stance. "No. I came for food and a drink. That's it," rolling his eyes, Luke shooed the annoying boy off and went back to eating, hoping to be able to finish his corn dog without being interrupted again.

Michael smiled and politely hugged and babbled with everyone that approached him then finally went through the kitchen line, getting food for himself and a drink. He hummed and walked out of the kitchen, looking around for Luke and smiling as he spotted him. He sat in the empty seat on the other side of him and set Alex in his own lap then began eating, being careful not to stain his dress. The infant whined and wiggled in his lap, crawling towards Luke and just laying across his lap.

Luke set his nearly empty plate on the floor next to him, then lifted the baby up and set him in his lap properly. "Hi daddy's boy!" He cooed, holding onto both of Alex's chubby hands. The baby tried to curl his short, chubby fingers around Luke's, but cried in disappointment when he wasn't able to. "Hey, shhh," Luke stood up and began to bounce the boy, who shut up and instead began to try and pull at the balloons that floated above their heads.

Michael giggled fondly and smiled widely, cooing at his adorable son. He gently grabbed a balloon and held it, letting Alex poke it slowly.

The small family enjoyed to party, staying for only a couple hours. They celebrated and relaxed, just being glad they didn't have to deal with high school anymore. They weren't concerned with college as of now, just being glad they had each other. With Luke's job, they were set with everything they needed so now they had the chance to sit back and enjoy their son and all the free time they had together as of now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
79.2K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...