Stand Up

By emmaapayne

This story is about 2 sisters who are moving from Canada to London ! It's filled with drama, new friendships... More

Stand Up - part 1
Stand Up - Part 2
Stand Up - Part 3
Stand Up - Part 4
Stand Up - Part 5
Stand Up - Part 6
Stand Up - Part 7
Stand Up - Part 8
Stand Up - Part 9
Stand Up - Part 10
Stand Up - Part 11
Stand Up - Part 13
Stand Up - Part 14
Stand Up - Part 15
Stand Up - Part 16
Stand Up - Part 17
Stand Up - Part 18
Stand Up - Part 19
Stand Up - Part 20
Stand Up - Part 21

Stand Up - Part 12

382 1 0
By emmaapayne

If you didn't noticed yet, the cast changed. A new character entered the cast :D I dedicated this part to Gina, cause she plays a big role in it. 

Anyways, enjoy reading buddie's ! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun shining on my face, I smiled and turned around but Liam wasn’t laying here. I stretched out, putted my PJ’s on and went downstairs. I heard people laughing in the backyard, I saw my dad and Liam “Good morning” my mom said, I looked in her direction “What time is it ?” I questioned confused, she looked at the clock “11.30am” “Did I miss something ?” I questioned “No” my mom giggled “Than why are Liam and dad laughing in the garden ? And why are you home ? Did you run out of work ?” I asked confused, my mom laughed “Sky and Zayn are here too” she said, my jaw dropped “What did I miss mom ?” I asked her again “When you left few days ago, me and your dad were really worried. You were looking terrible.. We thought that you were gonna hurt yourself. We never saw you like that. We decided from the moment that everything’s fine again, we were gonna spend more time with you and meet both of your boyfriends. You’re a young women now, and it’s hard for your dad to let you go” she said as she stroke my hair “I never meant to worry you..” I said “I know sweetheart but” she didn’t finished her sense, she turned her head, I could see she was holding her tears, I gave her a major hug “Don’t do that to us again okay ? We thought we were gonna lose you” she said as she cried slightly, I wiped her tears “I won’t mom. I promise” I said, she smiled “Okay. Now go outside” she said, I grabbed her arm and walked outside with her. There wasn’t only Sky, Zayn and Liam. Gina and Niall, Harry and Bo, Eleanor and Louis, Kristen, Paige and Kate were here too. It felt uncomfortable to see them, I ignored all of them for a week “Errm, hi everyone” I said “Hello” Gina said as she smiled, I sighed “I’m sorry” I said and looked at Niall “Especially to you Niall..” he stood up and hugged me “I’m sorry too” he said and took a seat again next to Gina, everyone started a conversation again. I walked up to Liam “Good morning beautiful” he said as he held my waist, I played with the back of his hair “Morning” I replied and kissed him “Uh um” I heard my dad coughing, I giggled and sat on Liam’s lap. My dad started the barbecue as my mom was looking for the vegetables “Long time ago” Louis said, I smiled slightly “Yeah” he smiled and rubbed my hand “It’s okay, we should stop talking about it” he said as we both smiled “But I wanna ask you something first” Harry said “Yes ?” I questioned “When you ran away, where were you ?” he asked “I was by the Collins. Sarah and Tim were on a holiday so I was babysitting on Shane and Shauny” I said “You should visit Shane soon” I said as I looked at Liam, he nodded “I know, I already got a text from Tim” he replied.

We had a good day, we spent the whole day together.

Niall’s POV:

At the evening I told everyone Gina and I had to go “Why ?” she questioned “It’s a surprise, I can’t tell you” I said, we both stood up and said goodbye to everyone “When will you tell me ?” she questioned excited, I laughed “You’ll see tomorrow” I said, I already packed our stuff but she didn’t know it yet “C’mmn tell meeeh” she said as she poked my side, I laughed “No I won’t sweetheart, wait ‘till tomorrow” I repeated “But why did we had to leave so early than ?” she asked “First off, it’s past midnight so it’s not that early anymore and second we have to get up early, but I won’t tell you more” I said as I started tickling her, we both landed down on the bed “Stoooop” she said “What are you saying ? I can’t understand you” I said while I was laughing “S-s-s-top iiiiiit” she shouted out of breath, I stopped tickling her, I laid on the top of her and started kissing her, giving her neck kisses “Is this better ?” I questioned, she nodded. You know what happened next, I’m not gonna tell you everything in detail..

Next morning I made Gina breakfast and brought it to our bed “Good morning sunshine” I said as she opened her eyes and smiled at me “Good morning” she replied tired “I made you some breakfast”  I said while I put it down at the end of the bed “Really ?” she questioned as she looked at it and started eating “Thank you, I love you” she said “I love you too” I replied as I kissed her hair, she smiled at me and I pecked her lips few times “I need to do something first” I said as I left the room and went to Zayn who was smoking downstairs “I need to tell you something” I said “Shout” Zayn replied “I’m taking Gina on a holiday to Australia. She always wanted to go there” I said “That’s amazing !” he replied, I smiled and told him something else, his jaw dropped “Man, she’s gonna love it ! I wish you were my boyfriend” Zayn said, we both started laughing “We’re in a secret relationship Zayn” I said “You think she’ll like it ?” I questioned insecure “Dude, your plan is just crazy. She will never forget the trip, I swear. When will you be back ?” he asked “We’re going for 10 days” I said, Zayn nodded “But she’ll be ready with her breakfast now, so we’re gonna take a shower first. Don’t tell the others okay ? Just tell them where we’re going but not the other plan alright ?” I asked, he shook his head “I won’t bud” – “thanks” I said as I smiled and went upstairs “Are you ready sweetheart ?” I asked as I entered the room “Yes, are we leaving now ?” she asked “No, we got some time left, we better take a shower first” I said as I nodded slightly, she chuckled and we took a shower.

We were in the taxi on our way to the airport “Where are we going ?” she asked the whole time, I laughed “We’re going to the airport” I finally said “What ?” she shouted excited “Are we going on holiday ?” she continued, I smiled at her “Yes we are” I replied “Where ?” she asked “I won’t tell you yet, you’ll figure out soon” I replied “Awh, c’mmn ! Tell me” she said, I chuckled “Nope” – “Not cool” she said as she giggled “I think it is” I said.

We arrived at the airport, I checked in, Gina took the tickets and looked to the destination “Omg. Are we going to Australia !?” she shouted, I giggled “Yes we are. Happy 3th anniversary" I said, her jaw dropped followed by a major hug and a passionate kiss, I smiled and kissed her back “Are you happy ?” I questioned “Of course !” she said. Luckily she didn’t know yet what will happen there in Australia.

12 hours later we got of the plain and the taxi drove us to a beach house I hired “Are we staying here ?” Gina asked when we arrived by the beach house “Yup” I said, we both got out, took our stuff and went inside. “Omg Niall, this is just amazing” she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. We packed out and went to bed, we were really tired cause we have a jetlag and it was almost midnight here, but I texted Zayn first. I let him know we arrived safely and that Gina already was overwhelmed by the view we have here.

Zayn’s POV:

My phone vibrated, it was a text from Niall. I told everyone they were 10 on holiday to Australia “Omg. Gina will love it, she always wanted to visit Australia” Emma said “That’s why Niall choose to go on holiday there” I said “He kept it as a good secret” Liam said “I know right, he suddenly told me this morning” I said.

Emma’s POV:

It was almost 2pm so I had to leave for work “I’ma drop you off” Liam said, I smiled and got in the car as he drove to the Superdry Store “What Niall did for Gina is so sweet” Liam said “I know right, he’s like the perfect boyfriend” I said, holding my laugh. His reaction was priceless “Well, errm, thank you” he said as he parked his car in front of the store, I faced him “Of course that’s not true” I said as I went closer, I could feel his breath on my skin “There’s only one perfect boyfriend and that’s you” I said as I pecked his lips few times, he smiled “But atleast Niall wont’ have a fake relationship with someone” he said, I sighed and got out “Emma” – “See you later” I said as I shut the door and walked away. Why did he had to mention this ?

“Good afternoon sunshine” Sam said, my gay best friend, “Hey” I said “What’s wrong ?” he asked “Liam” I replied “Ohh, bad sex ?” he asked “Sam !” I shouted while I laughed and hit him in a teasing way, he laughed “What has he done wrong ?” he asked “He started about his fake relationship with Caitlin” I replied “I’m pretty sure he didn’t meant it that way” he said as I sighed “C’mmn beautiful, put a smile on your face” he said as he pulled my cheek “Auwtch” I sad as I laughed and hit his hand “Good girl” he said as he winked and continued working.

“Shall we drink something first before I bring you home ?” Sam asked, I nodded “That’d be lovely” I said “Alright than let’s go” he said as we got into the car and he drove to Starbucks “Busy day, wasn’t it ?” he asked “Yes ! Where did all those people suddenly come from ?” I asked, Sam giggled “I heard some where from Manchester and others…” – “Sam, you know what I mean” I said as we laughed. He parked his car and we went into Starbucks “What can I order for you miss ?” Sam asked “Mhm, I’d like chocolate cream” I replied “Women’s with chocolate, no one will ever understand” he said “2 chocolate cream’s please” he said to the saleswoman, I gave him a weird look “What ?” he questioned “I’m half woman” he continued, I burst out into laughter “You’re so weird” I said “I’ll take that as a compliment” he said as he took our drinks and we took a seat, he tasted it “This is delicious !” he said “It’s because of the chocolate bud” I said, he looked at his drink “Emma, it’s only chocolate” he said serious “That’s why I said it’s because of the chocolate” I replied, he patted his forehead “Women’s..” he replied “Will you finally stop that ?” I said as I l giggled “Don’t forget the half of you is a woman, so technically you’re talking about yourself” I continued.

After we were done, he drove me home. He stopped his car in front of my house “Thanks for the ride bud” I said “No problem love” he replied as I kissed his cheek and got out, I waved to him as he drove away. “I’m home !” I shouted, but I got no reply, I sighed. My parents were working again, Sky was next doors so I was alone. My phone vibrated, it was a text from Sam “Look outside <3”  I looked outside and saw his car was standing in front of my house, again, I laughed and went outside “What are you doing here ?” I asked “I saw your parents weren’t home, so maybe we could have dinner at Mc Donalds ?” he questioned, I giggled “You know exactly what I need. Let me get my money” I replied “No, doesn’t matter. I pay” he said, I smiled “I won’t let you repeat that” I said as I got in and he drove to the Mc Donalds.

Liam’s POV:

I saw a guy dropping Emma off and now he picked her up again. “Don’t worry mate” Harry said, he saw I was looking outside. “I don’t wanna lose her again” I said “You won’t” Harry said “I’ma talk to her when she gets back” I said “Dude, don’t be the jealous type. Girls hate that” he said “I don’t care. I’m jealous because I love her” I replied.

Niall’s POV:

“I love this” Gina said. We were swimming in the pool, it was 32°C “Me too” I replied as I splashed some water on her “Hey !” she shouted as she splashed water back, I took a dive under water and grabbed her legs, she played with the back of my hair as we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
604K 7.4K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
22.3M 785K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...