THE ONE (The Selection Fanfic...

By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

Things started to change for America as she already had realized she has fallen deeply inlove with the Prince... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (part 1)
Chapter 11 (part 2)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

1.5K 22 8
By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

--America's P.O.V.--

The castle was busily preparing for the upcoming Christmas Ball on December 25 which marked the day on Saturday.

Me and my maids were busily preparing for another dress for me to wear during the Christmas Ball party. They said that this was the first time the castle held a Christmas Ball for the Selected girls and they also said that the Royal Families from other countries would come and witness the Christmas Ball every year.

This is actually my first time to attend a Christmas Ball and this would also be the first time i would meet the Royal Families from other countries well except from Princess Nicoletta from Italy.

Oh i almost forgot, i didn't yet phone her, well maybe i would talk to her during the Christmas Ball.

"How about this miss?" I heard Anne say as I was looking at some of the dresses in the closet.

I walked forward to Anne's direction and saw that she had beautifully drew a blue strapless ruffled dress with a mixture of light red, there were beads on top. Anne totally is magnificent! She has talents!

"Anne! You are such a good designer!" I exclaimed and she waved the compliment away.

"Thank you Miss" she gushed looking down.

"Miss would these shoes look good on you?" I heard Lucy say from the walk-in closet, i immedietly went to her side and saw that she was holding two pink strapless high heels on her hands.

"I think flats would be good" I said smiling sweetly at her and she immedietly rushed to look for some flats.

---

"Lady America stand straight i say!" I heard Silvia shout my name for the 5th time again and I sighed trying my best to stand straight while pretending to dance with someone.

Today were having some dancing lessons for the Christmas Ball.

And i totally suck at dancing.

I looked over at Celeste and she was standing straight like a lady imagining that she was dancing with someone, someone like Maxon. Silvia look over at her and she clapped her hands at her.

That manipulative girl, she really knows how to hypnotize someone.

I looked at Kriss and she was having a hard time dancing with her 6 inches high heels. I quietly laugh at her in my head, she wore some 6 inches high heels because she wanted to impress Maxon.

What a lady!

Elise was doing well and she was already seated on the couch exhausted waiting for Silvia to dismiss us.

We heard a soft knock from the door and Silvia ran to the door to answer it.

"Princess Ysabel!" Silvia gasped as she saw the Princess coming in the room.

Silvia was pretty shocked when she saw the Princess rip off Silvia's theme poster for the Christmas Ball decorations.

"This is not what I was expecting Silvia!" She shouted and me and the other girls stood frozen from our spot mouth hanging open.

This isn't what I had expected to happen.

"But Princess, i made that poster last night, i haven't slept because of that" Silvia exclaimed looking down at the poster which was being ripped off by the Princess.

"I don't care if you haven't slept because of this poster! I want it to be perfect! Now do it again!" The princess commanded at her and Silvia was about to speak when Princess Ysbael cutted her off.

"And this time make it more presentable, i don't care if you would have some eyebags because of this. If it's not perfect by tomorrow your expected to leave the castle" The princess commanded again and silvia nodded her head obeying what Princess Ysabel had said.

"And Lady America" Princess Ysabel shouted looking at me. I quickly perked up my head to look at her.

"Yes?" I asked my lips trembling in fear.

"Come with me" She said and got out of the door and I followed her hot in her heels. Before i closed the doors i saw Silvia picking up her poster silently crying, the girls were helping her throw the mess except for Celeste who was just ignoring the whole incident.

"So Lady America" I heard the Princess say and i snap my thoughts away closing the doors.

"Yes, princess?" I asked and curtsied her.

"Lady America, i already know that you told Maxon about me and Ruby not getting well" Princess Ysabel said and her tone was filled with hatred. I widened my eyes in dismay and i looked at her.

"That's right you little twat, my brother told me and don't ever expect me to make friends with you even if you were the last person standing here on earth" She said glaring daggers at me

"I'm sorry your highness" i said trembling in fear.

"Whatever, i totally don't need your sorry for today" She said flipping her perfectly black hair at me.

I started to glare at the Princess and she was glaring back at me too, it stopped when we heard one of the butlers calling for Pricess Ysabel.

"This isn't over America, Just remember that Karma is a bitch" She said and sashayed her way to the butlers direction.

I quickly went in the Women's room again and i saw Silvia on the table crying the other girls were pitying her well except for Celeste who was twirling her hair extremely bored and exhausted.

I walked over at Silvia's direction and saw that she was silently crying on her seat.

"What Christmas ball theme would suit for that Little twat, America?" Silvia suddenly asked and I chuckled lightly.

"The Big Twat's Ugly Christmas Ball" I sarcastically said and she laughed.

"Wanna help me with these?" She asked and I nodded my head eagerly.

"Then grab a seat" She smiled and I grab a seat next to her. I looked over at the paper which was ripped off by Princess Ysabel awhile ago, my consience wanted me to peek at the paper but when Silvia saw that i was looking at the paper she crumpled it and threw it onto the trash bin.

"Trust me that theme was horrible" Silvia sighed.

"So what Theme would suit for this Christmas Ball?" Silvia perked up and we both sat there thinking about a good theme for the Christmas Ball.

And then it got into me!

"A Christmas to Remember!" I exclaimed to Silvia and she seemed to agree with me nodding her head.

"That's a great idea!" she chuckled and i laughed with her too.

----

Today was pretty exhausting, i lay down on my bed, legs spread out. Me and Silvia were already done decorating the theme for the Christmas Ball. It went pretty well since me and Sivia were always talking with eachother while the other girls were just sitting on the lounge. Me and Silvia got pretty close when I helped her. She had thanked me a dozen times until we had arrived at my room, i told her it was nothing but she still thanked me anyways.

"Miss, someone here to see you" I heard Lucy say from afar and I sighed in frustration.

"Tell that person i'm sleeping" I said and i started to close my eyes.

"You don't want to see us?" i heard a familiar voice say and I gaped my eyes open. No way! I got up from my bed and saw that it was really true! They were here!

"May!" I exclaimed as tears were brimming up into my eyes. My sister was already growing, her red hair was tied up into a bin with slight curls at the end, she was wearing a cute little blue dress that suits her. I saw her holding hands with dad and I was surprised when i saw Gerard here. He was carried by mom.

"Oh my gosh!" I shouted and ran over to them causing the 5 of us to fall down on the floor, laughing our heads off.

"Now, that was totally improper America" My mother said and I rolled my eyes at her, I started to hug all 4 them crying.

"I miss you guys so much!" I exclaimed and they all laughed.

"We knew that" May chimed in and we all laughed.

"So who took care of the house mom?" I asked my mother as we all got up from the floor.

"Well actually the whole family's here, except for your brother" My mother said smiling.

Oh my gosh! Kenna's here! with her baby and family! I totally can't wait to see her and her baby girl! I totally wasn't upset when i heard that Kota couldn't come. I totally understand, all I know is that if he wanted to come here, he would just persuade me to talk to Maxon about his stupid paintings.

"Aw... Gerard I miss you!" I exclaimed looking at my little brother. I hugged him tightly to the extent that i carried him on my arms.

"I miss you too" Gerard replied and his face was on the crook of my neck.

"LUCYYYY!!!" I heard my sister 'May' shout to Lucy and i saw her hugging Lucy tightly on her arms.

"I miss you!" May said grinning widely at her.

"I miss you too Miss" Lucy replied as they both pulled away from their hug.

"I guess everyone's happy today" I heard a deep husky voice say and I turned my head around to see Maxon with his sisters by his side.

"Maxon!" I exclaimed running to him and pulling him into a tight hug. He felt shocked by my actions but he gratefully hug bag, I was hugging him to the extent that we both fall down to the floor and his crown fall down.

"Oops" I said and i looked down blushing.

"That is totally an unacceptable behavior America" I heard my mother say and I rolled my eyes, oh mothers they can totally be annoying.

"It's okay" Maxon said chuckling lightly as we both got up. I saw Princess Ysabel rolling her eyes at us and not daring to look at me while Princess Ruby was clapping her hands all smiley and bubbly.

"You guys act so childish" I heard Princess Ysabel mutter under her breath enough for me and Maxon to hear her. I ignored her by rolling my eyes at her and Maxon just stands there akwardly.

"So, who are these two beautiful young ladies America?" I heard my mother say as she and my family curtsied to Maxon.

"Ther'ye Maxon's sisters mom" I replied and Princess Ruby waved a hello to my family except for Ysabel that is until Maxon nudge her on the shoulder ,she waved at my family and smiled fakely.

"I'm Princesss Ruby by the way!" Ruby said acting all bubbly and excited as she extended her hand for my family to shake.

"Princess Ysabel" Ysabel said not bothering to extend her hand for a shake, she just utterly look around her sorroundings not looking at me nor my family.

"Nice to meet you! I'm May!" My little sister said to Ruby as she shook hands with her not bothering to introduce herself to Ysabel. I smiled at her and she too smiled back making faces at Ysabel who was did not notice her.

"You must be Gerard!" Maxon chimed in as he walked forward to my little brother who i was now carrying onto my arms.

"Hi!" Gerard said shyly to the Prince and i laughed at his reaction, Maxon waved a hello at him and pinched his cheeks lightly.

"Your so cute little buddy" Maxon said messing his hair as i put him into Maxon's arms.

"Maxon, are we going to the movie theatre or what?!" Princess Ysabel said annoyingly rolling her eyes at me, Ruby and May.

"We are!" Maxon said putting Gerard back into my arms.

"Well then let's go!" Ysabel said as she yanked her brother's arms and started to walk away, Princess Ruby immedietly followed and mouthed a 'sorry' to us.

"She's mean" I heard May say from behind and I giggled lightly together with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...
191K 6.1K 41
Erika Carpenter entered the Selection to save her family farm--she wasn't expecting to fall in love with Prince Derek Schreave. After a horrific rebe...
190K 2.3K 40
The selection has ended. Maxon has chosen the girl he wants to marry. The choice was unexpected. He chose Kriss Ambers. Maxon was happy until the day...
49K 652 22
Is a fanfiction of the Selection series by Kiera Cass. Maxon had chosen Kriss to be his wife has he regret that? America's career is going strong, b...