If You Let Me

MissGabyGee tarafından

"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost... Daha Fazla

If You Let Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Yes, Im hella Annoying.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BRUH.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hate Me Now 💀🤣✌🏽
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Delays Delays and Ideas !
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
I GET THOSE GOOSE BUMPS EVERY TIME!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
🤣🤣🤣
Chapter 92
LOVE YOU MORE
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
DLS
Chapter 96
Hate Me Now Pt 2
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
HONESTLY !
October 27th 2017
Chapter 100 💙🤙🏽
ADD THE SEQUEL

Chapter 39

45.5K 2K 409
MissGabyGee tarafından

"They want to run down on me
When they see me them niggas is mad at me
So I walk around with it
Cause they plottin' and I keep that bag on me
I was a clown to them hatin' niggas
Yeah they used to laugh at me
Now I got to hold it down
Case a nigga feel like he want to come after"

Bag on Me - A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

Janae

I woke up to the sound of music playing from outside the bedroom. The sun was peaking through the curtains, the rays hit my face a little. I smiled at the thought of a sunny day, I rolled over to my back and looked up at the ceiling.

The room door opened and I turned to see Dave in a pair of sweats, shirtless. He looked at me and smiled.

"What you smiling for ?" I asked him.

"A nigga can't smile? He need a reason?" He laughed.

"Yes he do" I joked.

"I'm smiling because you here"

"You so corny, I could sleep some more" I yawned.

"You could, I'm about to head out, get us some breakfast"

"You couldn't cook?"

"I need to go food shopping, we can do that later if you don't have to study" he tried to be slick.

"You know I always have to study, but we can go, after I get some sleep"

"Aight, let me get out of here. I'll be back in 30 minutes, gonna hit up Dirty Kitchen"

"Ooouuu yessss" I wiggled under the sheets.

"I would ask for a kiss but" he started laughing.

"Man f you, I don't want one anyhow" I turned over to fall back asleep.

***

I had finally gotten up and showered. I was in Dave's room getting dressed when I heard him finally come in. I finished getting ready before I walked out to go do my makeup.

"You good?" He asked bumping into me as I as going to the bathroom.

"Yeah, are you?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know why I decided on Dirty Kitchen on a Saturday morning. Shit was jammed packed. Then I forgot I had told Mia I would pick up Kaiya today" he shook his head.

"Yeah I slept a whole another hour and half and showered"

"Never again, but the foods here and I'm sorry I can't wait for your face to be put on"

"Oh whatever" I waved him off and went to do my face.

I walked out the bathroom and went towards the living room thats combined with the dining room area. I had to convince him to get a dining room table to make the space feel like a real home now.

"Using your table" I laughed.

"Yeah" he looked up from his phone and continued eating.

"Hi baby!" I bent down and kissed Kaiya's cheek, she was sitting in her high chair eating some eggs and pancakes.

I sat down and looked through everything he bought, deciding on having some of the grits and eggs, I got up to get myself a water bottle. I sat back down across from him and just stared at him.

"I know you usually on your phone and what not but what's up ? You acting like a real shady business man" I joked.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression and I knew he was either pissed or annoyed.

"I guess I'll go eat in the kitchen and take Kai with me to do some studying" I got up to gather my plate and stuff but he grabbed my wrist.

"Ma, forreal. Chill out" he looked up at me.

I sat back down and drank some of my water, I took bite out of my eggs and looked back at him.

"My bad, I'm just going over some shit with Lu, we had a rough week and I'm trying to get our shit together"

"I hear you" I went back to eating.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your mood"

"No you didn't but you almost did" I smirked.

"You ever been to DR?" he asked.

"Yeah, when I was younger but not recently" I looked at him oddly.

"You and your parents or the whole family?"

"My whole family sometimes ... Why you asking me this out the blue?"

"Just asking" he shrugged his shoulders.

"You okay baby?" I looked at Kaiya who was just playing with her food now.

"Where's her baby bag?" I asked.

"In the kitchen, why?"

"To get her a bottle so she can have some water or juice" I got up to head to the kitchen.

Ask I walked to the kitchen counter I found Kaiya baby bag and looked through it for an empty bottle. I finally found one and walked over to the fridge to get her some water.

As I walked back I heard Dave on the phone.

"I'm here with Kai" he spoke.

I placed the bottle in Kaiya's hand, she grabbed it and drank some.

"I'm not fucking with that today" he huffed.

I didn't really know who he was talking to but my guess had to be Wayno or Luke. They were the only ones he spoke to throughout the day.

"Whachu mean?" He sat up straight and looked over to me.

"What happened ?" I mouthed to him.

"Nigga if I come down there and it ain't serious imma buss you head" he said before hanging up.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah for the most part, I may have to go meet with them in an hour . Do you mind watching Kai? I mean if yo I can't I'll just drop her off at my moms"

"No, I can watch her" I smiled at Kaiya who smiled back.

"You such a happy baby pretty girl" I smiled at her.

"You sure? She could be a handful"

"Haven't I watched her enough times with you?"

"You right, you right" he laughed.

"And I'm a nurse in training, I think I'm covered" I smiled.

"Inshallah, I believe in your talent" he smiled.

"What does that mean?" I asked curious.

"If Allah wills" he nodded his head.

"Inshallah" I repeated.

"Yes ma, you got it" he smiled and got up from the table.

Dave

"What's up niggas?"

I dapped Wayno, Lu and Rob when I walk into the trap house in Queens. I wasn't too sure why these niggas wanted to see me asap. But I was here and ready to see what's up.

"Take a seat my nigga because the shit we about tell you I don't know"

I looked at these fools like they were stupid. I pulled out a chair from the table and took a seat.

"How much do you know about Jay and her family?" Lu asked me.

That question caught me all the way off guard.

"The fuck?" I looked over to Wayno.

"Jay's cousin Lisa dated Bully back in the day" I nodded towards Wayno.

"Wayne knows that... and her grandmother is like the Mom of Spanish Harlem" I looked at Lu.

"Other than that, I don't know much. Shit you and I both know I didn't know who Miguel was"

Lu nodded his head and he just looked over to Rob.

"I don't know how else to say this but her father he an op" Lu finally said what he needed to say.

"What ?"

"Jay's daddy is a cop nigga, a detective"

"I know what an op is Lu" I grilled him.

"Wayno you knew this?" I looked over to him.

"Nah you know I'm cool with Lisa and that's it but we don't talk about her family like that" he shook his head.

"Okay, so he a cop so the fuck what? What that gotta do with me or us"

"Remember when Max said you was that nigga"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Well Rob found out that Max being watch in New York and Miami. That's why he need us to do his bidding."

"But that puts us in jeopardy" I finished Lu sentence.

"Exactly, we're not sure that Max knows that much but he knows it's hot"

"Nah he knows, how the fuck you don't know you being watched"

"Which leads to our findings. I had Rob run over his connects in Miami. Which led us to our new information. The DT in charge of his case is Jay's father"

"Okay..." I looked at them.

"That means that day we met he led them niggas to all of us"

I shook my fucking head, pissed at hell but a light bulb went off.

"Hold up, that only means one thing"

"What?" They all asked.

"Miguel an op too"

Excuse the mistakes !

So what are we thinking ?

Thoughts on Jay?
On Dave?
The newly found information ?

Happy Saturday !!

Also!!
Thank you to all of those who commented on the last update!
Love y'all!

xoMissGabyGee

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

976 93 13
"when you chase a predator you become the prey "
195K 8.6K 35
"If only you were mine.." "Baby I'm thuggin I cant be ya' boyfriend."
50.6K 2K 34
"Where I'm from you gotta get on ya own cause ain't nobody gonna do shit for you" Follow Nevaeh on her crazy life journey living in Harlem from drug...
58.3K 2.7K 19
He'd never met anyone like that before, you know, kind, thoughtful, selfless. So when he did he knew he couldn't leave her alone and she was complete...