Swang | Mateo Bowles

By diorfantasies

RANKED #12 IN ATL . Swang Sw• ang Feeling/ vibe "Swang is rocking together; like everybody coming together... More

Teaser
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
Information
Oh word?
Book 3 ?

19

1.8K 88 58
By diorfantasies

Serenity 🌸

" No you're so cute."

" Nah you're way more cuter"

I laugh and shake my head, " Stop. You know you're sexy as fuck."

" Hey I meeeean, it's on my genes."

I sit on his waist smiling ear to ear. How am I so lucky to have him?

" Remind me how I got so lucky."

He licks his lips, " Nah baby I'm the lucky one." 

" We leave tonight right?" I ask. Chicago can't get here fast enough. I just wanna see April and everybody else.

" Yeah we got to go to Ohio . Then to Chicago."

I squeal and clap my hands, " Finally!"

He furrows his eyebrows and sits us both up. " Why you that excited? What are you keeping from me. I don't like liars..."

" I asked to leave early. It's okay bough because after Chicago is Michigan and that's the end of the tour."I say quickly on the last part.

He just stares at me with that oh so famous mad face. I look down at his bare chest but he brings my head back up.

" Why would you ask that? Why? Do you know that's a whole night and 1 day  I don't get to be with you."

I laugh and place a sweet kiss on his lips. He's such a big baby. " You're over reacting."

" No I'm not. You don't live in Atlanta and I'm not about to catch flights back to back just to see you..."

" So what are you suggesting huh? Cause I can't just up and leave Mateo. I already told you my situation back at home."

He sighs, " Just come live in Atlanta. We'll figure some things out but I just don't want to leave you."

" And you're not going to. I'll see if April wants to move. But I doubt that we are going anywhere."

" I'll convince her..."

" She doesn't even know about you yet silly." I laugh. She's to busy working for me to get her up to date about things.

I get up from his chest and lay on the other side of the bed on my back. Mateo climbs on top of me and places his head on my boobs making me laugh once more.

My fingers run through his hair as he scrolls through his Instagram feed. I furrow my eyebrows when I see a number that's it saved, text his phone.

" Who is that?"

" It's not saved so I don't know."

I roll my eyes and stop finger combing his hair, " But it obviously has your number. So who is it,"

" Serenity stop yourself right there. I'm not arguing with you about a non saved number." He continues to scroll through his feed.

I grab him by the hair and move him off of me. Mateo winces in pain. Good. Little fucker don't want to tell me who it is.

" Yo what the fuck man! You doing that extra shit again. If I don't know the number then I don't!" He semi yells at me.

I cross my arms and pout while looking away from him. He knows who that number is. I don't know why he trying to play victim.

" Serenity I swear I don't know who it is. " He whines. I look back at him and try not to smile. I don't know why hut him whining makes me laugh everytime.

A smile comes upon his face, " See you ain't mad. You can't stay mad at daddy."

I playfully roll my eyes and give in," You ain't my father."

" I was ya father two nights ago now wasn't I?" He smirks.

" Boy whatever. I'm going to go to the store. I'll be back." I say getting up from the bed.

" I'm coming." He quickly gets off the bed with me. Clingy self.

I push his body back down on the bed and shake my head no, " I'm only going to be 30 minutes. It's never that serious."

Mateo sucks his teeth at me and pulls back out his phone. I bend down and give him yet another kiss before I leave.

-//-

Grabbing a cart, I start making my way towards the aisles. The store ain't that full today. Of course since it's only 8 am on a workday instead of the weekend.

I get some stares and whispers but I remind myself that that comes with being internet famous.

Almonds... check.. toothpaste...check..

Lemonade. We need more lemonade for the tour bus. I turn the cart around and my eyes scan over the signs hanging above the aisles.

I finally reach the cold beverages aisle. Minute Maid right? He drinks Minute Maid I think. Oh well. I pick three cartons up and put them in the cart one by one.

As I turn around I'm greeted by the least person I want to see. Serene.

" Hey Reni! How's Mateo doing? " Het voice is sweet and calm accompanied by a big smile. I look down at the waistband of her skinny jeans to see the imprint of a gun.

I turn back around to the cart and begin to push it quickly. Her footsteps are heard behind me making me turn the corner sharply. This cannot be happening.

Before I know it I'm already in the back of the store corned in by the seafood area. A dead end. Fuck this. I grab my things out the cart and begin to run.

Run is the only option at this point. I run out the doors of the store sending off the alarms for the unpaid items in my hand. I'm so glad conditioning for cheer made me run faster. Cause it's really working right now.

Oh so I thought. I barely make it out to the parking lot before I'm tackled to the ground. Kicking and biting doesn't work, so I try and wrestle her off me but she's somewhat stronger.

Her devilish smile is all I could see right before she puts a cloth over my nose and mouth. I feel woozy and dizzy. My body slowly becomes numb and my eyes want to close. I don't let them, but they do.

-/:-

My eyes flutter open and try to regain their eyesight. Once they do I'm in panic mode. There's nothing but a table with two chairs, one at each end.

" HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME." I scream to the top of lungs. Nothing but my voice echoes.

A devilish female laugh fills the air. I look around frantically but nobody is there.

" Am I going crazy?" I whisper to myself.

" No Reni. You aren't going crazy but I am. Can you guess who for?" A very familiar voice speaks.

" Mateo.." I sigh. She can't ever learn to accept the way things are.

" Serene let me go please. You can have him if you do just please leave me be." I plead. My hands are in handcuffs which are digging very deep into my skin.

She laughs again and comes into my view. She walks over and bends down close to my face with a smile. I close my eyes and breathe in and out slowly. My asthma is going to trigger.

" You honestly think I'm going to fall for that shit! Huh?" A stinging sensation is felt on my right cheek. I whimper and bite my lip as tears start to fall.

" Oh so you want to cry now? I don't care about crying. That shit is for pussies."

" I'll do anything to leave. Just please Serene. You can have him I promise. I swear on my life." I plead.

" Life huh? Speaking of life.." she trails on but stops. I open my eyes as I feel myself being pulled up off the hard cold ground.

She yanks my arm and leads me to the table. It's metal and cold. Serene pushes me forcefully into the wooden chair. I chew on my jaw out of anxious as she unlocks one part of the cuff but then clicks it around the arm of the chair.

Handcuffed to a chair. Great.

She hums a sweet melody as she skips to the other end of the table where the other chair is. I just watch her without speaking a word.

" I was thinking, if Mateo doesn't want me why should he have you? I mean we do look very much alike. So what's so different about you and me?" She placed her hands on her face and elbows on the table with another smile.

I roll my eyes," Tuh our personality that's for sure."

" No no. I'm convinced I act just like you. Don't you see, we are just alike. He's just trying to find which one he likes the most."

" No. Serene he loves me. Not you, me." I mumble and keep my head down.

" Aww brighten up sunshine since this will be your last conversation ever."

I look up at her with my eyes wide as a deer in headlights. What the actual fuck?

She pulls out a revolver and flashes it around. " I was thinking again that if Mateo can't have me, he can't have you either.. sounds fun right. This is my favorite game can you guess what it's called?"

I swallow hard and wipe the tears from my face with my one free hand, " Russian Roulette."

She claps in excitement, " Correct! Wow you're smarter than I thought."

I breathe in and out taking double breaths and hiccuping. She cannot be serious.

An idea comes to mind. I watch as she struggles to load the gun. Amateur. My phone is in the waistband of my leggings. I pull it out secretly under the table and unlock it. Every second I look up to see if she's looking, but she still struggling.

I tap on Mateo's name in my messages and press ' Send My Location'. I type a message along with it.

Me: HELP! Serene kidnapped me. Come now.

I press send and slip my phone back in my leggings just before she looks back up at me with a now loaded gun.

" There's only 1 bullet and 5 chambers." She smirks evilly. I look up to the ceiling and say my prayers to god. I hope he pulls through.

The sound of the chambers spinning makes me look back down the table at her. " I'll go first haha." She points the gun to her head full of curls.

I close my eyes and wait for the sound.

Click.

I open them and she slides the gun down to me. I just look at it and back at her.

" DO IT OR ILL EMPTY THE CLIP ON YOU BY MYSELF."

I pick it up quickly and put it to my temple. My hand is shaking making the gun shake too. I close my eyes and wait for the sound.

Click.

I breathe out heavily. That's only number two. I press my lips together and slide the gun back down to her. She smiles and puts it to her head.

Click.

Again, she slides it down to me. I'm crying full on now. I take it and press it to my temple. I press my lips together and close my eyes letting the tears fall

A hear a loud thing shatter or burst open. It's to late though..

" SERENITY NO!"

Boom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 241 31
Everyone knows that the world of competitive dance is tough. Hailee Dermott learnt this from a young age from dancers and parents who she danced with...
8.6K 175 22
Noah likes Richelle, but doesn't know how to tell her; so when Richelle & Ozzy get sent to a 6 week Dance Intensive together, Noah is forced to confi...
43.4K 2.1K 59
'Why does everything keep reminding me of the past? I don't want a repeat and I certainly don't want to be reminded. It hurts too much. One more thin...
10.1K 651 10
𝘔𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟦, 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖱𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍�...