Panem high

By Codydavies_

If there was no hunger games,, More

Panem high
Eventful night..
New couple?
Town
Sleepover
Cheater. Break up or make up?
Break up.
Player and whore.
Party!
Who will she chose?
Its you, it has always been you
Authors not
Together?
Nightmare come true
He didnt escape.
.
Cheater
Im sorry
Finnick?
School
At glimmers
Not a chapter
.
It was always you
Telling peeta

Who is it?

1.9K 70 15
By Codydavies_

Chapter 10 -

Katniss pov.

Once Peeta dropped me off home last night, I went straight to bed. I don't have school tomorrow though which is good.

~Next day~

I texted the group, because I wanted to know if they wanted to do so ething, I also texted James because I guess him and clove are kind of a thing, we'll there not together but they both like each other.

Me🎯: Hey guys, do any of you want to come to my place? I'm so bored.

Peeta💕🍞: Sure babe, what time?

James: Who are you?

Me🎯: Whenever Peeta, and I'm katniss, cloves friend.

Clove: if you want to go James, I can pick you up and take you, I'll be round in about an hour kat x
James: yeah okay, sure.

Glimmer💅: I'll be there xox

Marvel: I'm in. Glim do you want me to take you?

Glimmer💅: that would be great, thanks x

Annie 👗: Yeah, me and finnick will come:-) xox

Finnick🎣: See you in a hour.

Me🎯: Bye guys xox

After that, I went to get ready, I out on a white long sleeved crop top with dark denim jeans. I put on some natural make up, tied my hair into a braid, and went down stairs.
"Can you drop me off at rues? I was going to walk but considering your ready?"
"Sure little duck, but how far away does she live?"
"Just down the road"
I got in the car, and prim in the passengers seat. We headed to rues, once I had dropped her off I went back home, I still had Atleast 20 minutes before they will be here so I put some crisps, chocolate, sweets, and other snacks into bowls and got two bottles of coke out and some cups and laid them on the counter. I hope today's fun, I'm just trying to do this for clove and James, i want him to ask her out, and the only way to do that Is truth or dare and of course we will play that at a 'party' . Finnick always wants to play it.
Them the door bell rings and I go to get it.
It's not who I thought it would be though....

<cliff hanger, sorry about boring, short chapter, needed to update, party will be next chapter>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 3.7K 52
what would happen if Peeta didn't make it? Would Katniss fall into Gales arms or will someone else be there to take her in their arms?
115K 1.8K 49
What if Katniss had been the one left in the arena? What if Katniss had been hijacked and Peeta had been swept to safety to District 13. What if the...
2.6M 39.1K 18
What would have happened if Katniss didn't take Prim's spot in The Hunger Games? Would anything be any different? Would a new story unfold? This is m...
1.5K 20 11
What if Katniss couldn't take Prim's place in the Hunger Games? What if Peeta wasn't drawn? This is Prim's time in the spotlight- even if it's not wh...