The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

Oleh Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... Lebih Banyak

PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 27 Shenanigans
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 38 Avi's Turn
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 42 Fun Times
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 2 New Arrival

692 31 84
Oleh Josalen144

Arriving to the ticket booth, Kevin and Kirstie scanned all the movies that were playing that night.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Kevin asked and Kirstie shrugged.

"I don't know, they all look very interesting, it's gonna be hard to pick." She admitted.

Then Kevin got an idea.

"Why don't you look into the future and see what movie we watched?" He suggested and she bit her lip.

"I don't know, I've never really been able to do that. All the times I've seen into the future, I've been asleep."

"Precognitive dreams?!" Kevin asked surprised and not knowing what that was, Kirstie just shrugged. "Precognitive dreams are when you can see into the future in your dreams." He clarified.

"Oh, well then... I guess I do have procognative dreams."

"Precognitive." He corrected and she chuckled.

"Right, but I still don't know if I can do it at will."

"Well, one thing I learned is that practice makes perfect. You should try it anyway, the more you use your powers, the stronger they'll become." He said, and she nodded and closed her eyes.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened, so she tried harder and started to get a headache. As she concentrated, Kevin noticed that the faint glow around her got brighter. He studied it for a few moments and then it went away. Kirstie opened her eyes and looked at him with a huge grin on her face.

"Wow... That was amazing!" She exclaimed, obviously excited that it finally worked.

"What did you see?" He asked, she explained the process.

"I tried to think of how people in movies use their powers, but in some of them it's really complicated and you can't know exactly what they're doing. I just decided to do what was comfortable and after a little while, I got a feeling like I was flying through a tunnel. I started to get a headache- BUT THEN I OPENED MY EYES AND SAW US!!! We were at restaurant, I couldn't see the name but we were laughing about something." She exclaimed excitedly, and Kevin chuckled a bit.

"I overheard us talking about a part in a movie where a guy was rubbing his butt on someone's car. After that, I felt like I was being dragged away by something so I closed my eyes because I was getting dizzy. Then everything stopped, I opened my eyes, and I was here again. It was incredible Kevin, I still can't believe I can do this amazing thing!" She said bouncing on the balls of her feet.

He chuckled and looked at the board. "You said a guy was rubbing his butt on someone's car?" He asked and she nodded.

Quickly scanning the list of names, one name in particular stood out to him. Based on Kirstie's description, and a commercial he saw, this had to be the movie. He walked up to the booth, Kirstie following behind him curiously, and the lady inside asked him which movie he wanted to see.

"Two tickets for the Lego Batman Movie please." He said, taking out his wallet.

She nodded and started plugging things into the computer.

"Oh, Kevin I could've paid. You don't have to buy my ticket." Kirstie said, feeling a little guilty after he gave her the money.

"No it's okay. Really." He said, but he could still see that she was pretty upset. "How about this, I pay for the tickets and you pay for the popcorn and snacks. Then when we get to the restaurant, I'll pay for the meal and you'll pay for dessert. Deal?" He asked, and she smiled.

"Deal." She agreed, as the woman gave them their tickets.

They then walked to the snack bar and got a few necessities. After getting a small popcorn, two drinks, and some candy, Kirstie took out her wallet and happily paid. Then they went into the theater, found their seats, and waited for the movie to start.

~*~ Time Skip ~*~

"That was a good movie." Kevin said taking a bite of his food.

They were currently sitting down at a table in a restaurant. He had decided to take them to Applebee's, nothing too plain or too fancy. As one of his friend's liked to say, it was like a downgraded Cheesecake Factory.

"Yeah, I'm surprised that I could be so entertained by Legos." Kirstie giggled, taking a sip of her drink.

"At least now we know what you were talking about when you said that a guy was rubbing his butt on another guy's car." He joked and she laughed.

"Oh yeah! The Buttmobile!!! That was great, I love the Joker, he's so funny."

"I think the Joker was one of my favorite characters in the movie. What about you?"

"Hmm, I don't know. The Joker did have some funny scenes, but I think I'll have to say that my favorite character was Robin. Heh, remember his theme song? Fly Robin, fly!" She sang, and they both laughed.

"Oh man, I'm probably going to be thinking about it all week. Thanks a lot." Kevin said as their waiter walked up to their table.

"Can I get you two anything for dessert?" He asked handing them dessert menu's.

"We'll need a moment to look over them." Kevin said as he took one and handed the other to Kirstie.

He nodded and left them alone. As they were looking over the menu's, Kirstie gasped.

"What is it?" Kevin asked concerned.

"We totally lost track of time!!! It's 11:17, we're supposed to be meeting the guy at 11:30!!!" Kirstie said panicking.

"Kirstie it's okay, we still have plenty of time to get there." He tried to reason, but she was too nervous to listen properly.

"I know that, but what if something happens that delays us and we can't get there in time? What if we end up missing him and never have another chance to help him? What if we-" She started to ramble but Kevin cut her off.

"Look, I know that you're really nervous about meeting this person. I am too, and I know that anything could happen to change the future. That's what you're worried about right?" He questioned, and she bit her lip and nodded.

"What if something goes wrong?" She asked quietly.

"We can't know if it will, and if it won't, until we get there. Can I ask why you're so worried about this meeting?"

"Well, I don't know for sure. But I do that he's going to be very important to the team."

"I'm sorry, the team? I wouldn't call two people a team, more like a duo." Kevin joked.

"Oh, I haven't told you? We're assembling a team of people like us. So far, I've seen that there will be at least five of us. You, me, the guy we're meeting today, and two others who I haven't really seen yet."

"A whole team of people like us? What exactly are-"

"Kevin, I would love to answer all of your questions but..." Then she tapped her wrist to signify an invisible watch.

"Right, sorry." He apologized, then he called the waiter over. "We'll take... The chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream to go please."

The waiter nodded and went to get the checks. While they waited, they chatted about the new team and how they were gonna find everyone. They were interrupted when the waiter came back with the checks. Paying in cash to make things quicker, they left a tip and ran out the door.

~*~ Time Skip ~*~

"11:27, phew I thought we weren't gonna make it in time." Kirstie sighed, sitting on a bench.

"Yeah, who knew walk signs at street lights were so long? I know they take time, but that was ridiculous!!!" Kevin agreed, sitting next to her.

"What if the guy we're meeting gets caught at one of them and won't be here at 11:30 like I said? What if I was wrong? What if-"

"Kirstie, relax. Like you said, anything can change the future. If he's a little late then it's alright, no harm done. If you saw him here, then the only thing that might change is the time he gets here or what clothes he was wearing." Kevin reassured her, and she nodded.

"I'm being too paranoid. You're right."

"I know."

She gave him a playful glare while he gave her a grin. She rolled her eyes and they laughed about it. A few minutes passed and they were still there alone. Kirstie got more nervous, worried that her powers were messing up, and Kevin was going through all the possibilities of things that could've happened to make the mystery person late, in his head. It was pretty chilly that night and neither of them had a coat so Kevin decided it was time to go somewhere warm.

Just as he was about to tell Kirstie that they should go, they heard footsteps drumming on the sidewalk behind them. Turning around, they saw a man walking on a path towards them. He was wearing normal clothes and a beanie. Kevin and Kirstie stood up to meet him, and Kirstie ran over to him, stopping him in his tracks. Not wanting her to be alone, and to meet this person, Kevin was right behind her.

"Hi!!! I'm Kirstie and this is Kevin, we were waiting for you." She said with a smile, and his eyes widened.

"Woah woah woah, you don't just say that to people!!! Don't scare him away, he just got here." Kevin scolded, and she looked at him with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be creepy." She apologized.

"It's alright." The mystery man said, and Kirstie gasped as her jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh... YOUR VOICE IS SO DEEP!!!!" She squealed.

"Yeah, I know. One lady hit me with her purse because she said I scared her." He chuckled.

(A/N That line was from a great message story but I can't remember which one. Can someone tell me? I put it in just for that :3)

Kevin laughed at the thought of that, and how she must've felt. It would've been scary for someone to come up to you, and then you find out their voice is a lot lower than expected.

"So, Kirstie told you our names, are you gonna tell us yours?" Kevin asked politely.

"Oh sorry, my name is Avi."

"Nice name." Kirstie said with a grin.

"Thanks... I was born with it." Avi said, a little unsure on how to respond to that.

Kirstie laughed regardless. Even Kevin let out a small chuckle.

"So Avi, what are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

"Well... I could ask you two the same thing."

"Like I said, we were waiting for you." Kirstie explained. "But Kevin asked first."

"Alright alright, I'm here because... I was taking a stroll." He said, but they could tell that he was lying.

"Oh right, so you just wanted to take a stroll, through the park, and it's almost midnight?" Kevin asked, then his phone beeped and he looked at it briefly. "Excuse me, when it's midnight."

Avi bit his lip and sighed.

"Okay fine, truth is... I have powers, like you. I can... I can see into the past." He admitted.

"Really? That's so cool!!! I can see into the future!!!" Kirstie exclaimed, really excited.

"I know, I was walking outside by the theater and then I got a huge headache. Next thing I know, it's bright outside and I see you two having a conversation about a phone call coming up. It's always like I'm actually there, then I blinked and was back." He explained.

"Now that's incredible, but how did you know we were going to be here?" Kevin quizzed.

"Well, I really was taking a stroll when I was hit by another headache. This time I saw you two talking about meeting another person with special abilities at the park. I figured you might've meant me, but if not then you would've had a meet one, get two free kinda deal."

"That makes sense. Well Avi, since you're the only one that showed up tonight, would you want to be part of our team?" Kevin offered, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Team? I'm pretty sure two people are considered a duo."

"I told you!!!" Kevin said, turning to Kirstie who rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. So Avi, wanna make this duo a trio?" She questioned, and he smiled.

"I'd love to."

"YES!!! Now this really is becoming a team!!! We just have to find two more members and we can start."

"Start what?" Kevin asked.

He may be super smart, but he can't see into the future like Kirstie, even if her powers were limited at the moment.

"Uh start training to get our powers stronger, duh." She said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, and it was Kevin's turn to roll his eyes.

"So what now?" Avi asked.

"Now, we go back to my house and get some sleep. It's past midnight and if we're going to find the other members of this team, we're going to need our sleep." Kevin explained, and they nodded.

"I'm glad I got here before you two decided to leave. I'm sure this 'team' we're putting together is gonna be fun." Avi said following Kevin to his house, and Kirstie paused.

"Wait, if you knew we wanted to meet someone at a certain time, what took you so long to get here?" She questioned, confused.

"Oh that's easy, I got stuck. You see, there's this broken walk sign at a street light, and trust me when I tell you that it takes forever to change." He explained, and Kirstie and Kevin couldn't help but chuckle.

(A/N I know a lot of you wanted Scott or Mitch, and tbh so would I if I was reading this XD. But nope, it's Avi :D I was tempted to change it to Mitch, but there's a method to my madness ;) If you want to see them, you gotta keep reading!!! :P ALSO!!! What do you guys think of the cover? I made it all by myself :3 That's it, continue with your life!!!)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

558 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...
29.2K 746 24
3.8K 240 52
I guess it just shows that Fate likes to mess you up. Make you happy, then take all that happiness away from you. You work to get it back, even if it...
14K 490 10
A sudden upheaval in Kirstie's life leaves her and Avi questioning the newly budding feelings between themselves. (Heavy focus on Kavi, with a more m...