Unloved But Unforgotten

נכתב על ידי DemetriaTheGreat

Lillian Mathews is 15 years old and goes to South Hagerstown High School. her life has always been horrible e... עוד

Unloved But Unforgotten
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Maybe Sequel ?
Sequel and more!
Project!
News
update
almost
winners!
drabbles
k.
bipolar
drabble/one shot

Chapter 18

3.1K 59 15
נכתב על ידי DemetriaTheGreat

- Lillian's POV -

Wilmer decided that he would cook us a spanish dinner while Demi and i set up my laptop to the singing booth so that i could record my music onto the laptop and save it. 

this is going to be so awesome!

i was smiling the whole time and my cheeks were starting to hurt. 

after a while, Demi and i finished and decided to start writing a song.

she didnt play as many instruments as me but she was very good at the two she does play.

especially the piano.

after a while Demi's hands got tired so she stopped playing but I continued to practice what we came up with so far.

"I'm gonna go change into some sweats." Demi said. I nodded as she left the room.

I continued to play guitar by myself, humming a random tune.

Demi came back in the room and started to play the piano again.

we came up with more notes and I kept the written in my new music book.

"Lilly?" she said, stopping all of a suddenly.

"Hmm?" I said, my eyes never leaving my fingers on the guitar.

I stopped playing too and finally looked up at her.

she looked sort of unhappy about something.

"Can I ask you something important?" she said to me.

I nodded.

"Do you really enjoy staying here with me?"

I was shocked that she asked me this. "Of course I enjoy staying with you." I answered.

"But, like, is it only because of the stuff I by you?"

I sighed and lifted the guitar, slipping my head from out of the strap and putting it down. I sat beside her on the piano seat.

"I enjoy staying with you because .. well... I love you. I've never had someone care about me so much to deal with me, never mind adopt me, let me stay with them, feed me, clothe me, AND buy me expensive stuff. but, why would you ask me that?"

"Well, it's just that you were acting like an ass in school today and I was just wondering if it was because you don't really like me."

"well, I am an ass so whatever."

she laughed and looked down at the piano keys.

I did something that I never would've done to anyone... ever.

I threw my arm around her neck and rested my head on her shoulder. "I've only been staying with you for like two days now and you have me eating, sleeping, talking, ... you have me doing shit I never thought I'd do again, saying shit I never thought I'd say again. I mean, I don't think you know how hard it is to have to tell a teddy bear 'I love you' and name it Mom just so you would be able to say the words. and then when you get mad, its the first thing you want to destroy. and then you feel like shit and have to say 'sorry Mom' when you really feel like your real mom should be the one saying sorry." I began softly but my words started to get harsh.

I didn't even realize that I was crying until Demi wiped away my tears.

I gave a dry laugh. the kind of laugh you do when your angry but you're trying to stay sane at the same time.

I removed my arm from her and stood, leaving the room without another word.

I closed the door behind me and walked right through the living room and out the front door.

I sat on the steps to the porch, feeling the fall breeze.

I layed my head on my knees and took a deep breath.

I was starting to get cold after a few minutes but was in too much of a good spot to move.

after a while, I closed my eyes and slept.

- Demi's POV -

she left me sitting at the piano.

she wasn't mad but I guess she just needed space so I let her go.

Wilmer said that dinner was ready after about 15 minutes so I went to check on Lilly.

I opened the front door but she was sleeping. she looked like she was freezing too.

I shook her a bit and she groaned.

I shook her again and she finally moved to get up.

once I opened the front door, she ran up stairs.

I sighed.

"Lillian, come back down here." I said, sounding more annoyed than I really was.

she heard me but she closed her bedroom door anyways.

I slowly started up the stairs and opened her door.

she was laying on her bed.

"C'mon. Dinner is ready. I understand if you don't want to talk but you have to eat baby." I said sympathetically as I sat beside her on the bed.

her face was turned towards me but her hair was covering her face.

I pushed the hair out of her face and wiped the tears. "I'm sorry." she mumbled.

I crinkled my eye brows. "For what?" I asked.

she shrugged, more tears falling down her face. "Everything. for being a bitch at school and for dragging you into my bullshit of a life."

"You don't have a reason to be sorry. I'm not mad or upset. I'm actually happy that I met you and that I can help you. you might not know it but you help me too."

"How?"

"in ways that im not ready to tell you yet."

she nodded.

"Let's eat now; Wilmer is a great cook."

she nodded and stood off the bed, following me downstairs to the table.

I sat on one side and she sat across from me.

we sat in silence until Wilmer called my name.

I stood and went into the kitchen. "Yes?" I asked.

"How much do you want?" he asked me.

he smiled at me and my stomach fluttered.

I smiled shyly before speaking. "Um, a normal amount but just put a few scoops on Lilly's plate." I said.

he gave me a weary look and I leaned back to see if Lilly could here us.

I then leaned towards him before whispering "Eating disorder."

he nodded, giving me a sympathetic look before making out plates.

he placed me and Lilly's food on the table before going back in the kitchen to get his.

he also brought back cups of soda.

Lilly gave me a look after looking at the amount of food.

not a 'this is too much' look or a 'this looks nasty look' but a 'how did he know' kind of look.

I ignored her questioning eyes and smiled as Wilmer came back and sat down.

- Lillian's POV -

son of bitch.

she told him.

I don't want everyone to know!

especially not him.

I mean, what the fuck?

it wasn't even her place to tell him my business.

I rolled my eyes before picking up my fork and getting some food on it.

I heard Demi clear her throat loudly, trying to get my attention.

I looked up with an annoyed look on my face.

Wilmer was sitting at the end of the table, right between Demi and I.

he had his hand out and so did Demi.

grace? are you serious?

I shifted in my seat.

I knew Demi was a Christian and I guess Wilmer is too and so I don't want to disrespect them.

I looked at Wilmer then at Demi and back to Wilmer.

they both had their eye brows raised, waiting on me.

"I'm an atheist." I mumbled.

"Que?" Wilmer said.

"yo no creo en Dios." I said to him. I said: I do not believe in God.

he nodded before saying to Demi what I said.

she nodded and they both went about quietly saying their grace to them selves.

nice going Lillian. you're a fucking idiot! you should've just taken their hands. now you've disrespected them!

ugh.

fuck my life.

I started eat and no on spoke again for a while.

"So, how old are you?" Wilmer asked me.

I hadn't even came close to finishing my food and I hadn't looked anywhere other than my plate the whole time.

I was playing with my food with one hand and the other hand was occupied by my head.

I was grumpy and I didn't feel like answering him so I just looked at him with a 'im not gonna answer your fucking question because I hate everything' look.

he just looked back down at his plate and mumbled "never mind then."

I looked at Demi who was looking at me with a disgusted face.

I rolled my eyes at her before looking back down at my plate.

I had only eaten like two bites.

it tasted good but I honestly was not hungry.

"she's 15." Demi finally said, answering his question for me.

I shot her a look. "He doesn't have to know that." I snapped.

she glared at me with anger.

she looked like she wanted to bite my head off.

I looked back down at my plate.

I don't know why I was acting like that.

I was being a bitch for no reason.

no one had done anything to me but whatever.

Wilmer didn't say anything.

when I looked up, Demi was still staring at me.

staring? no. I think glaring is a better word.

I just stared right back at her.

I tilted her head a little bit. 'why are you acting like this?' she mouthed to me.

I just sat there and stared back down at my food.

Demi and Wilmer both finished their food and put their plates in the dishwasher.

Wilmer started to clean the kitchen and Demi just sat on the couch, texting someone on her phone.

I stood up and started to walk towards the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" Demi asked me, stopping me in my tracks. I looked back at her and she was still on the couch looking at me.

"To my room." I answered with a 'duh' attitude.

like where the fuck did she think I was going? mars?

"No you're not. you're not going anywhere until you finish your dinner." she said.

"I'm not hungry." I answered before turning back around.

"I don't care! sit your ass down now!" she said, raising her voice.

I turned back around quickly. "You cant tell me what to do." I gritted between my teeth.

"Oh, I cant!? i'll have you know that I legally can! and if you don't listen to me, I can punish you! I am legally your mother!" she yelled, standing.

Wilmer had come out of the kitchen.

her words hurt me, a lot.

not because she was yelling or because she was mad but because she said that she was my mother.

I felt so much anger build inside of me within three seconds that I was going to explode.

I started to walk over to her.

I stood in her face but she didn't flinch.

"If I say you cant tell me what to do, then you cant tell me what to do. I don't give a fuck if you tell me that the president of the united states of America told you that you can.... in fact, I don't care if GOD told you that you can! if I say that you cant, then you cant!" I said, my voice a crescendo.

she started to flinch as I got louder.

Wilmer got closer to us.

I fists were clenched so hard that I could hear them popping.

I just kept squeezing tighter until I felt blood drip off of them from my nails digging into the palm of my hand.

Demi was getting angrier by the second, I could tell.

but I didn't give a shit.

after a few long seconds, Demi put her hands up with her palms towards me and pushed me away from her. hard.

I flew backwards and fell on my ass.

I got up so fast but Wilmer grabbed me before I could lunge myself towards her.

"You fucking bitch! I swear to god i'll kill you!" I screamed as Wilmer held me back.

Demi came towards me again but Wilmer blocked her.

"Stop it, Demi! Chill out! both of you are acting like children!" Wilmer yelled.

he let me go when Demi and I both calmed down.

"por favor, Lillian, yo no quiero que las niñas a luchar. déjalo ir. Te lo ruego." Wilmer said. he said: please, Lillian, i do not want you girls to fight. let it go. i'm begging you.

"sólo porque ella me adoptó no significa que ella puede decirme qué hacer! ella no es mi madre y no voy a dejar que ella cree que es!" I yelled. I said: just because she adopted me doesn't mean she can tell me what to do! she isn't my mother and i wont let her think she is!

To Be Continued...

***********************************************************************************************

OKAYYY GUYSSS.... I FIRST WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR MY MAJOR TARDINESS!!!

ALSO, SORRY IF MY SPANISH ISNT ON POINT... I'M NOT USING A TRANSLATOR OR ANYTHING AND I AHVENT TAKEN A SPANISH CLASS IN TWO YEARS SO MY MEMORY ISNT ALL THAT GREAT!

IF YOU DO KNOW SPANISH AND SOME OF IT ISNT CORRECT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE AGAIN TODAY BUT IDK!

I'LL SEE HOW MANY READS AND STUFF THIS CAN GET!

ALSOOOOO ITS ALMOST AT 2K READS!!!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

I AM SO HAPPY! THANK YOU ALL!

ONE QUESTION:

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN!???????

ALSO... I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO paulabieniek BECAUSE HER COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS POSITIVE AND SWEEEEEEEET!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, I LOVE YOU, AND HERE IS THE CHAPTER YOU COLDNT WAIT FOR!

~ Alisa

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

29.4K 906 50
Will Demi Lovato, 16 fall for the cheating Bradford Bad Boy Zayn Malik, 17? And will Demi and Selena's friendship be over for good?
56.1K 1.1K 68
Alexis Grace Lovato is your typical fourteen year old girl, besides having a famous singer as her Mom. Demi stopped working when Alexis, or Alex, was...
346K 11.6K 74
Rae Adams is a senior in high school. She is 18 and lives with her older brother James who is 25 after their parent passed away in a car accident a y...
18.1K 480 27
At 9 years old, Anna wasn't your average young girl, she was the younger sister of Demi Lovato. Anna attended elementary school as a third grader and...