•DISCONTINUED • Yan sim male...

By StaticWolf1355

(Y/N) (L/N) just moved to Japan from (C/N) because of simply wanting too.She comes to the school just to lear... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~(Preview)
Im sorry
GUESS WHOS BACK
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
READ ME(Plz)
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9 pt.1~
~Chapter 9 pt.2~
~Not dead~
~Chapter 10(preview)~
~Chapter 10~
Truth
Hey :).

~Chapter 2~

10.2K 199 1.3K
By StaticWolf1355

April 1,2017

-(Y/n) p.o.v-
I sighed as the clock rung again and I slammed it on the head.I looked at the clock and saw I was supposed to wake up 10 minutes ago!I jumped up and ran around the room grabbing my uniform and ran to take a shower,brush my teeth,and wash my face.

After I was done I looked at the time and saw I was gonna be late for school on my first day.I ran down my stairs and grabbed a mango off of the counter before running out the door to the school.

I was running for 10 minutes when I finally reached the school but I bumped into someone before I entered the gates.It was a guy will mid length blond hair,a x scar on his left cheek,his uniform shirt half open exposing his bare toned chest that had bandages rapped around the part of his torso that wasn't showing,and a long black trench coat draped on his shoulders.

"Move."he said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What."

"I said move."he repeated as I snarled at him.

"You have plenty of space to walk around."

He looked at me before snarling back but I didn't care what he was about to say and continued walking only to trip on a rock.Before I could completely fall and fuck up my face the rude guy grabbed my waist and stood me back up before letting go and walking away.

"What's your name?"I asked as he kept walking ignoring me and I growled and ran in front of him stopping him.

"I said what's your name."

He glared at me before sighing and spoke up.

"Osorō."

"Well I'm (Y/N) nice to meet 'cha."I said as he looked at me before nodding.

"So what class do you have."I asked as he kept walking and I walked with him.

"I don't go to class."

"Oh well can you start going?"I said as he looked at me quizzically

"Why?"

"Because you seem like a cool person that I can hangout with and talk to."

He looked at me like I was crazy before quickly turning his head the other way and saying ok before walking off to some path next to the gate that leads left.I chuckled before hearing the bell ring signaling I was late.
"DAMNT!"

-Osorō's p.o.v-

That girl.....she makes me feel.....weird....i don't know I guess I'll hang around her some more just to see how......this goes.

-(Y/N) p.o.v-

I sighed as I walked to class slumped over with the late pass in my hand.I walked to my class 1-1 and sighed as I knocked on the door.A tall male with a very damn exposing shirt on looked at me with lust filled eyes and a smirk on his face slid the door open and chuckled.

"And who might you be cutie?"he said lowly with his deep voice.

"U-uh I'm in this class s-sir."

He looked at me and smirked before moving aside and letting me in.

"Ok everyone it seems we have one more introduction left from our late student."the teacher said as I looked at him sighing and looking at the board behind him seeing 'Mr.Mido' on the board.

"Ok Mr.Mido uh hey I'm (Y/n) (L/N) and this is my first year at Akademi and I'm looking forward to it."I said as males gawked at me and females looked mesmerized by me.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!"

I looked to the source of my name being called to see Aso rushing towards me and tackling me in a hug.

"O-oh h-hey a*cough*Aso y-your cut*cough*cutting off my c-circulation."I said as he blushed and put me down rubbing his nape and laughing nervously:
Amao,Oko,and Osano walked up and greeted me.Amao with a sweet gentle hug,Oko with a simple wave and Osano with a....bento box?

"D-don't look at me like th-that! I felt bad about yesterday s-so I gave you the left overs of my bento I made in the morning."Osano said as he blushed and I giggled which made all 4 of the boys blush.

"Let's sit down now before we get in trouble."Amao said as we followed him to 5 seats in the back.

-timeskip because I have the lunch scene planned right now and it's amazing!-

We grinned and chatted happily as we sat at the rooftop eating our lunch.We talked about our past and stuff when a guy with purple hair bursted onto the rooftop dramatically(you know who it is)and proceed to walk towards us.

He spotted me and was now some how professing his undying love for me and how I was a goddess and how it was love at first sight.

"Uhhh-."

"Oh hi Kizano why were you running?"Amao said as he went back to his frightened state before and pointed towards the door he came in from to see a male with red eyes and black hair walking towards the group while face palming at hearing what 'Kizano' said as the guy just told him to "shut the hell up" and he sat beside Aso on the bench.

"Oh hey Nemeko(I made up a name for him I'm also going to do the same for info-kun)."Aso said as Nemeko waved tiredly.

'Aren't those the boys that were in class with us?'I thought to myself

(bench order left from right-Nemeko,Aso,(Y/N),Amao,Oko,Osano(it's a long bench ok))

The Kizano dude laughed before sitting next to Nemeko and we started talking again.Out of nowhere a freshman I assume came plummeting through the door with his cheek scratched up and bleeding.

After he came plummeting in 3 boys I assume to be sophomores came in laughing at him.The leader of them was about to kick the boy before I intervened.

"Hey losers leave him alone."

The boys laughed and smirked after.

"Listen here your really hot and whatever but get out of my way."he said as he touched my shoulder and I immediately punched him in the stomach making him curl into a ball and cry.

"I warned you I don't have a fight-or-flight instinct I just have fight and if you and your groupies mess with him again I swear you will never see the end of it."

The two boys in the back immediately picked up the crying boy and ran away as a male that looked to be the same age as me walked over and complimented me on my bravery and strength.

"Hey by the way I'm Buto Masuta I should probably be takin-"

"No I got it also I'm (Y/N)."I said as he looked astonished before smiling and walking away.

I looked down at the boy and saw him on the verge of tears.

"Are you o-"I was cut of by him jumping into my arms and nuzzling his head in between my breast to cry.

"T-thank you m-mam your so kind your like my angel no your like my goddess I-I want to be around you all the time."he said as I looked shocked and rubbed his head before grabbing his hand and taking him to the nurse.

-Nemeko's p.o.v-
I sat there listening to the boys complain about that boy putting his head in (Y/N)'s breast.I chuckled at them,their such idiots if I wanted I could easily make her mine.....wait why would I think that.....that girl interest me.

-(Y/N) p.o.v-
I smiled at the nurse who told me to call him by his first name Mujo

He was awfully nice and clumsy.For example he just tripped and landed on top of me while getting the peroxide from the cabinet to help the boy I learnt name was Hanakō.Mujo laughed at his own clumsiness and blushed before getting up and helping me up.We look over to Hanakō who was pouting until I smiled at him.

After Mujo put a bandaid on Hanakō it was time for class again and we parted ways.As I walked back to my next class,gym I saw Osorō leaning on a wall with a piece of paper in his bandaged hands.

"Hey Osorō thought you didn't attend class?"I said with a sly smirk as he smirked at me before his expression turned back normal.

"I don't I'm just here to give you my number so if your lonely or whatever I may stop bye depends on how I feel."

I giggled at how he acted and poked him in the stomach and put the number in my phone.

"Also (Y/N) the school's having some kind of first day rally or whatever you should go."

I looked shocked at his sudden news before hugging him and running to the gym.

-time skip to when your at the gyms doors-

I sighed as I realized I was late again and looked to see two teachers in front of the door....wait.....THATS MUJO AND MIDO!I silently knocked on the glass to see Mujo stop talking to Mido and smiled at me and soon after Mido turnt around and smirked at me with those lustful eyes.

Mujo soon quietly opened the gyms doors and let me slide in and I stood beside Mujo and Mido.

"Oh hi (Y/N) why are you late?"Mujo said as I sighed.

"I didn't know this was going on."

"Well (Y/N) start waking up on time."Mido said as he smirked at me before turning around and listening to a boy with silver hair and silver eyes.He looked like he was a huge deal in the school and that he had authority.

'Wait how did Osorō know about this but I didn't when we both came late?'I questioned myself as the male finally finished speaking and the crowd erupted in cheers and claps.I was confused like shit and started clapping randomly like everyone else.

-end of the day-

I walked away from the gates silently humming one of my favorite songs which is Devotion by Tristam as the smooth beat made me zone out.And of course when I was zoned out someone had to run into me and almost knock me down.I looked down at my waist to see Hanakō smiling at me.

I took a earbud out of my ear and smiled at him.

"Hey Hanakō what's up?"

"Oh umm (Y/N) i just wanted to tell you I changed my schedule so now we have everything together!"he said as I smiled.

"Cool."

I began to walk away before he stopped me.

"Ummm can I spend the week at your house if you don't mind."

I smiled at him and nodded and we made our way to his house.

-timeskip to his house-

Hanakō led me inside his house to see two people,one was a quite tall male with black hair and dark grey eyes and the other was a petite girl with long black hair and gray eyes that resembled Hanakō.

"H-hey Hanakō who's your friend."the girl said as I smiled and waved at her and that guy just stared at me.

"OH BIG SIS THIS IS (Y/N) SHE SAVED ME FROM THESE BULLIES AND SHES REALLY STRONG AND KIND!"Hanakō said as his sister sweatdropped.

"So you two are in the same grade I suppose."she said as I smiled and shook my head.

"Oh no I'm a junior."I said as the girl smiled and chuckled.

"Well nice to meet you I'm Taeko Yamada and that is my boyfriend Ayono Aishi."she said sipping some of her I assumed tea.

(Also their wearing this)

"nice to meet you both."I said as Hanakō ran somewhere upstairs and quickly came back downstairs with a suitcase.

"Ok sis I'm gonna spend the week at (Y/N) house okay!"

I looked over at Taeko as she nodded and smiled as her boyfriend walked over and she laid on his shoulder.

-time skip cause you live like a block away-

We arrived at my house and Hanakō immediately rushed up my steps and found one of the 3 guest rooms.

"(Y/N) CAN I KEEP MY SUITCASE IN HERE!"he yelled as I yelled back sure.I pulled out my phone and texted Amao,Aso,Oko,Osano,Kizano and Nemeko(who's number I got after school and learned they stay next to each other) and Osorō to come over for the week.

"HEY HANAKŌ I INVITED SOME FRIENDS OVER TO STAY WITH US FOR THE WEEK THEY SHOULD BE HERE SOON IM ABOUT TO TAKE A SHOWER COOL?!"

"YEAH!"Hanakō yelled back as I grabbed my clothing and headed to my shower.

-time skip after showering-

I sighed in satisfaction and walked down the steps to see everyone I texted even Osorō communicating.Everybody looked my way and I waved cheerfully.

"HEY YOU GUYS GLAD TO SEE YOU CAME!"I said as they all chuckled and I ran down the steps and hopped on my L shaped sofa which surprisingly fit everyone.

I looked around at everyone's pajamas and a goofy smile fount itself on my face.They looked so damn adorable!

"So you guys wanna watch a scaryyyyyy movie?!"I said as everyone said yes.I grabbed the movie "IT" and put it into my DVD player.Hanakō walked over too me and poked my arm.

"Hmm?"

"(y-(Y/N) I'm kinda scared of this movie."Hanakō said as I smiled at him and I asked Nemeko if Hanakō could sit between us and he nodded.I looked to my right and looked up at Oko as he looked down at me I smiled before laying on his shoulder and letting Hanakō lay his head on my stomach.

-after the movie 3rd p.o.v-

(Listen I'm gonna warn you Hanakō is about to be a sly motherfucker you'll see what I mean)

The 6 older males looked at the girl as she peacefully slept and the boy that slept on her belly.(GET READY DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU)

"Stop staring at her."said the youngest of them all that they assumed was sleep.

"She is only mines to look at and touch."Hanakō said as he raised his head up and laid his head on the girls breast and nuzzled into their warmth.

The surrounding males started to growl at the younger boy that was supposed to be sleeping.

"So you finally showed your true identity(I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA FUCK WITH YOUR BRAINS SCRAMBLE IT LIKE EGGS!)."Nemeko said as he chuckled and made a 'ding ding ding sound'.

"(Y/N) is such a gorgeous gi-no woman and I know you all agree.Everything about her is perfect she's truly a goddess and I love it.If you idiots haven't noticed that teacher,Mido has caught a liking to her and even that nurse,Mujo has done the same."

Hanakō looked at the surrounding males and almost laughed at their expressions.Some of the males were running their hands through their hair and others just clenched their fist and mumbled curses under their breath.

"Oh and I couldn't believe someone like Osorō,Oko,and even Nemeko likes her.Mr.Delinquent,Mr.Occult,and Mr.Mystery just wow how surprising"

The 3 males mentioned glared at Hanakō as he chuckled and nuzzled his head further into the sleeping girls breast.

"Would you quit it?"said Osano as Hanakō looked at him and smirked.

"What's wrong am I doing something wrong~"

"Your basically invading her privacy."Aso said as Hanakō smirked.

"I'm su-"

"Please stop Hanakō Yamada."said Amao as he looked as Hanakō with a sickly sweet closed eye smile but his aura told different.His aura,which surprised everyone,was a deadly one which no one would wanna mess with(maybe someone like Osorō and Nemeko would).

Hanakō huffed before glaring at them all and just going back to sleep but this time in between (Y/N) breast as the other males glared at him as he slept but soon fell asleep them selves.

--I'm pretty sure I fucked up everybody's view of Hanakō😅 the only reason I did that is because he is overly nice and naive and everyone says he's innocent so BOOM PLOT TWIST also cause Ayono(yandere-kun) is his brother in law I can see the insulting comments now😅😭 please don't hate me for it also I will be making a 2ptalia,seven deadly sins,and fairy tail story so ya heads up but any way bye bye my pups-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 491 15
"I have you know Senpai." "Huh? What do you mean?" "Don't you get it, you mine now." Ever since Y/n moved to Akademi High, she has been noticing some...
8K 297 22
"When I think about you, my heart beats faster and faster. I guess this is what it means to be in love." (Y/N) (L/N) is a third year high school stud...
314K 4.6K 16
When a heartbroken boy named Y/n transfers to a new school he is met with a girl with pink hair becoming his friend the two bond but when an old frie...
301 18 5
Y/N L/N had dreamed about this moment her whole life. Joining the prestigious school, Akademi High, was always something she wanted to do since heari...