My Only 'One'

By chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... More

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 24-Back Home
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Epilogue

Chapter 50-Wedding

8.5K 363 64
By chocolatyangels

And at last the day arrived! My wedding day! I can't say at last since it's actually been two days but I have to say the two days are a really long interval, at least to me. Lat time my heat started and me for one not welcome pain I insisted that I be marked since we love each other and all why not? But if only things ended that simply!

Not to mention the marking process was a very painful one. After I woke up from the extremely comfortable sleep in the arms of my beloved mate I glared at him! I don't know whether he slept along with me or not but when I was awake he laid beside me looking at me worriedly with a very rigid and tense body. I know he can't help with the pain and so I stayed quietly glaring at him. But he could have at least warned me right? He never warned about the pain and it hurt like hell to the point of fainting.

But do you think my problems ended there? Nope, nada! My glaring at him stopped with an immense pain at the pit of my stomach. My eyes widened and I looked at Blake confused with one hand holding my stomach. He looked at me worriedly but his expression showed that he knows something I don't.

Turned out this is because my mate is a hybrid. If he was a plain wolf then the marking would have been enough to put the pain at bay at least for a day considering that is the time til we get married. Oh! I slept for an entire after fainting from the immense pain. And so coming back to the matter at hand my mate is not just a plain wolf but a combination of a vampire, wolf witch and angel. For wolf and angel marking is done before mating but for vampire and witches marking is done after mating, you know.....uh.....during mating at the point when....it ends...I mean at climax.

Since both are in equal amounts I mean two parts before and two parts after so why not his body get satisfied with either one. Why? To my utter bad luck and suffering his vampire side has to be the prominent one. It's not fair to blame only Blake in this matter. My body too decided that it's not enough that I just get marked to be satisfied. Stupid and stupid supernatural system of marking!

Coming to the marking I thought here would be some kind of tattoo or something with all moon and wolf with his name or something but nothing except two teeth marks which clearly indicated I was bitten. Thank god at least they weren't swollen or as ugly as I thought teeth marks would be. This again has to with vampire side being the dominant one. I don't have any complaint with the lack of tattoo for a mark.

Wolves do get a tattoo of wolf and moon and names, angels a tattoo of wings with names at the end and witches just names in the ancient language in which spells are written for vampires plain teeth marks and I had to settle with plain teeth marks. My side of family I mean demons don't have any marking system, just plain mating and fairies don't have mates at all.

So whatever it is his some sides and my side combined my body decided that plain marking is not enough and that we have to move to the further step for which I rejected plainly and quiet stubbornly. I am not backing down when just only a day is left to my goal! Not goal exactly but you do get my point right?

But the problem is my body which decided to put me in pain and release strong scent to attract my dear mate which is the reason for his rigid and tense posture! He couldn't attack me when I was sleeping nor could he leave making me vulnerable to unmated male attacks in case one decided to surprise me by visiting.

At one point of time Blake was all into mating even if he had to force me initially because he and me both know that after the initial push I would be all into it because of my heat. Don't misunderstand Blake it is not because he was pushed so much but because I was in to much pain. He said he wouldn't mind being pushed to the edge of his limits, he would go to any lengths if it was for me but he couldn't see me in pain.

Cliche I know but at that time I was so moved I thought why not but fortunately the rational side of my brain was still present and argued with me and I had to side with it because I don't want to think I did a mistake in the future when the wait was just a day. So I had to convince him by emotional blackmail, not particularly but you can consider it so.

I said you can continue and his face glowed like a  million watts bulb but when I said that I might regret it forever in my life it blackened. If not for the serious situation before us I would have laughed in his face at the horror he showed and the shriek of pain from me at that time didn't help. He was so frustrated with himself that he couldn't help me with the pain.

Seeing him troubled I almost wanted to give up but didn't and the short temper that increased with my heat, the irrational side of me, didn't to give in and hence rational and irrational side combined I didn't give in. Blake was obviously worried about me and came up with a solution which I obviously couldn't. A spell.

A spell to lose the sense of feel. Basically it means I don't get to feel anything. If I fall from a 100 floor building to death the last few minutes of pain too, doesn't get exist for me. Not a nice example is it? In simple terms, I slipped and fell. I will just get up like nothing happened since I will not be able to feel the pain. I might bleed somewhere but I won't feel it. This could be dangerous too so Blake said he will be with me 24/7.

I mean I could go to the bathroom, take a bath in tub and die there from hypothermia. I am serious because when I actually went in the bath I couldn't feel my body and stayed for like half-an-hour after which Blake dragged me out. I mean I wanted to stay in because I didn't get the feel of taking a  bath. Only after seeing how numb and white my fingers and toes appeared did I realize the real danger. Eating is also a real danger! I couldn't taste my precious food! And the danger here is In could die by over feeding myself or under feeding myself. Blake fixed the amount and I can't leave without eating and I don't get to eat more.

If I start to number the dangers I faced you seriously won't believe it! I never that I could kill myself in that many ways just by not having the sense of feeling and that too in the duration of one day! I realized that day that life is really short! Some of you might have noticed that only my sense of feeling was blocked, but not the scent I am releasing. That means I have to stay away from males or I will be attacked. Being his mate Blake was the one who suffered the most and he had to stay with 24/7 to prevent my possible death which has various forms. and though I don't feel it my body is still in heat so Blake needs to be near me or else the spell too can't help me.

That day my love and respect for him increased a thousand fold. I wanted to kiss him senseless for that and I did that but it turned a disaster. Losing the sense of feeling I couldn't feel anything when I kissed him but Blake who was already thrown to ends of restriction snapped and threw me on the bed kissing me. I couldn't help but stare at him since I can't feel anything. He calmed after an intense fifteen minutes kissing or sucking faces!

And so ends my day of adventure and here we are an hour before my long awaited wedding! My wedding dress is a long body hugging pure white dress, it kind of flows below the waist and all mature princess like which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it!A simple chain like necklace adorned my neck with pearls on the right side of my neck, it is a back necklace with simple diamonds in the back. I also wore diamond hanging ear rings. My hair was put into a bun to show my dress marvelous backside and the chain design hanging back.  My feet were adorned with a medium size heels but still I have to say my legs will ache at the end of the day. I don't have a problem now no matter how much time I stand because in case you forgot I can't feel. You see there is the disadvantage of me humiliating myself by falling down by getting the dress caught under my shoe and since I can't feel fall face first and humiliate myself before all the thousands of guests!So I chose the shoes carefully by making sure they  had some sort of mechanism to stay on my feet in which now they have a cloth tied at my ankle. But it looked so delicate that I am sure would rip off with my feet if indeed I fall on my feet. In any case my outfit was completed with a long veil and a heart shaped white rose bouquet.

                                                                            //Wedding dress//

                                                                  //Chain//

                                                                         //Ear rings//

                                                                          //Hair style//

                                                                        //Shoes//

                                                                        //Flowers//

You see my wedding is happening at the ground outside the castle which was transformed magnificently in the three days time. The receptionist is going to happen inside. The ballroom inside which is constructed for occasions like these is more than enough. It's really a big room seriously! And the ballroom too is decorated with many chairs and tables! It looked simply magnificent!

"You look beautiful honey!" My mom, fairy queen said hugging my cheek. Have I mentioned that my big sister, Angelina is married and has a little daughter? If I think fairies are small fairy babies are even smaller! Not even the size of half my index finger! I was shocked but I wanted to have her in my hands since she is so very cute and the smallness of her size is just adding onto the cuteness! I finally got her into my palm without hurting her and her husband is a good and funny man! He loves both of them dearly!

"I wanted to take you home at least once before you got married." My dad said appearing behind my mom.

"We didn't expect things to turn out like this dad. But don't worry, I will come home after my honeymoon." I said smiling at him.

"That's a promise. Don't forget your dad after your marriage."

"Of course, I won't dad." I said hugging him.

"Let's go now before your mate himself comes to get you."

"He really might if we delay any further."

My dad closed the veil above my head and we followed outside. Elsa is the flower girl, Gabbs my maid of honor and Crystal, Ximena and Angelina my bridal maids. Erik is the best man for Blake and respective mates of my bridal maids joined Blake at the altar too. Over all it was a marriage filled with dear ones and the people of all realms who loves us dearly. 

When we reached the foot of the avenue, I looked at everything once again and I am satisfied with everything at the marriage, it's avenue and the decorations but at the moment I didn't like the length I have to cover on foot to Blake. There is so much distance  need to cover and that means more chances to trip on my feet.

"Dad, is there any shortcut?" I whispered smiling forcibly.

"What do you mean?" My dad asked confused.

"Do they really expect me to walk all this distance to Blake especially when I can't feel anything? I will definitely trip." I said panicking internally!

"Don't worry dear! Nothing will happen!"

Before I can protest much the music started and the walk started with Elsa as the flower girl and being a little in view I could get to see Blake clearly fro this angle though I doubt he could see me. In his Black tuxedo Blake looked mouth watering that I momentarily forgot the walk on aisle and all I could think of was devouring that man. Excuse my language!

 But then my time to walk on aisle came and all heads turned to me making me forget about Blake and his hotness. In actual weddings the bride will look at the bridegroom and the walk would be over in a jiffy getting lost in the eyes of the bridegroom but in my case it didn't happen. The walk to Blake seemed to be stretched and I can't allow myself to get lost in Blake's eyes since that will increase my probability of tripping. Five minutes after the walk I really did trip and everyone gasped. I waited with my eyes open waiting the impact and humiliation!

That's it! I am not going to get married. I will run away dig a hole somewhere and live my entire life in the hole like the rabbit from 'Alice from wonderland' or something. One difference I would never come up. I waited for the impact but never felt it then I remembered I can't feel anything but my eyes blurred which I assume is me meeting the floor in a second but then why do I see eyes on the floor.

I closed my eyes and opened them again to find myself in Blake's arms. I blinked once and twice waiting for him to disappear but he stood there smiling, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"I will always be there to catch you." He said with a smile. Those were then meant a lot to me. It told me that he paid attention to every tiny little detail of me. I then understood that he used a spell and got me transported to him before I could fall. But one need to pay close attention to my every moment to predict I am falling and use a spell at the correct moment before I fall face first to save me. I think I can leave the rest of my life in my prince's hands.

"My dad would have loved to say look after my daughter well but we all know that you will do more than that." My brother said smiling at him.

"I will because she is more than my life."

And with the disaster turned a romantic cute moment my wedding started and then came my favorite moment, vows. I really want to hear his cliche words coned as vows.

"Sophie Evelyn Kings, my princess." For those of you who remember my name as Harrison my real dad, I mean the demon kings surname is kings and so I an Sophie Evelyn Kings. "I was smitten from the moment I saw you. You are the light of my world and though I didn't know then I loved you from the start and I promise to love you from now on more than my life. No words can describe my love for you and though I made you cry unintentionally I promise to try best to keep a smile on your face forever. From now on I want to laugh with you and become the reason for your smile, provide you a shoulder to cry on when needed, I want to spend every waking moment with you, wake up to your smile and sleep with in my arms. Will accept me, your stupid vampire prince and his love."

I smiled and nodded at him. I know mostly people say that they cried and accepted but I can't find it in me to cry.

"Blake Xavier Leonardo, my stupid vampire prince. The moment you kidnapped any normal sane girl would have cried and demanded to be returned but me being the insane person that I am I didn't. I knew that somewhere in my heart that you could never harm me and I was right. I was afraid of love and guys but you proved me wrong and loved me so much. You made the happiest woman on earth and there is no place on Earth I would be rather than your arms. You are my love, my shining knight in armor and my hot prince. Will you accept this weird princess of yours and my love."

He nodded smiling his brilliant watts smile at me. He was this close to take me in his arms and kiss me when the priest interrupted us with his question.

"Do you, Blake Xavier Leonardo, prince of Vampires, take Sophie Evelyn Kings as you lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, to love and honor, from this forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you apart?"

"I do." He said with authority and his voice echoed all over the place.

"Do you, Sophie Evelyn Kings, princess of Demons, take Blake Xavier Leonardo as you lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, to love and honor, from this forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you apart?"

"I do." I said with a confident voice smiling widely.

  "Rings please?" The priest asked and the angels prince Daxton came forward with the rings.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. You may exchange the rings now."  He announced and Blake  went forward first taking the ring from the little angel prince. 

The ring is a simple one with a violet rectangle shaped stone surrounded by small white little diamonds. The platinum ring handle is also covered with similar small white little diamonds. Though the wedding dress and all other accessories and wedding arrangements are done by Blake and the others I wanted to select my own wedding ring. I chose this because this is the exact color of his eyes when his vampire side shows. A perfect reminder of my vampire prince as my wedding ring. Since we skipped the engagement there is no engagement ring with me, only wedding ring.

                                                                 //Sophie's Wedding ring//

He took my hand delicately and placed the wedding ring on my ring finger of the left hand. He kissed it after placing the ring and then slowly placed light feather kissed on all my fingers looking me in the eye making me blush. In that minute I was thankful for the veil covering me.

And then it was my turn to place ring on him. I went to Daxton and kissed his cheek as a thank you and took the ring from him. His ring contrary to mine is a plain platinum ring but it has mine engraved inside. In particular it says Sophie *love symbol* forever. I think it somehow suits him and it says the pureness symbolizes me. I shook my head at the idea. If I give a chance to Blake he will symbolize me in each and everything. I placed the ring on his finger and kissed his hand back, just his ring finger though but the look he gave me told me that would eat me if possible.

                                                                   //Blake's wedding ring//

"Now I pronounce as man and woman! You may kiss the bride."

The priest announced and the look Blake gave me was very similar to a predator looking at the prey! He came near me and flipped the veil revealing my blushing self. Then he proceeded to crush me to his chest.

"Sorry for the momentary pain." He whispered and I was confused for a minute until I felt the pain in my stomach.Heat pain. Then he crushed his lips to mine in a loving and sweet kiss which promised me with life long love. I understood without words that he removed the spell momentarily or I would not have been able to feel his lips and the love he was trying to convey thereby. The pain melt away with the sweet kiss and I kissed him with the sweet love. No lust just pure and plain love, happiness at being declared each other's. The crowd cheered and eventually we separated leaning our heads against each other smiling lovingly. I cherished this moment more than anything. Being his! Sounds good to me.

We all then moved to the ball room to get o with the reception. Blake again put his spell on me and this time he carried me in his arms bridal style. The crowd followed us and we entered the ball room to a huge cake. Blake let me stand before the cake and it was declared that we are cutting the cake. Huh? I wonder if it is the right order. I mean do we immediately cut the cake? Everyone cheered and we fed each other the cake. I was scared that people would be throwing cake at each other instead of eating but noting like that happened.

"Shall we leave?" Blake whispered pulling me flush against him.

"But the party just started." I blushed protesting.

"But I am hungry for you. I already waited long and I can't anymore." He said lifting me in his arms bridal style and moving to the exit towards the stairs which will take us to our bedroom.

"What will the guest think if the main people of the party are not there?"

"They will think what exactly will be happening." He said making me hit his chest. "Besides they will understand that their alpha was being starved." He husked making my blush deepen and the crowd cheered at our departure and some comments were thrown which I would rather not mention. I hid my face in the crook of his neck very, very embarrassed. Soon we reached our room and I was let down this time at the base of our bed and that's when things turned awkward, at least for me.

"I will take a shower." I tried to escape but couldn't.

"No way!" Blake denied out right with no hesitation.

"I might stink with sweat." I mumbled obviously very embarrassed.

"Huh, huh. You smell fine to me, in fact very appetizing." He said taking away my hair clip and letting my hair fall. He took a step forward and I stepped back instinctively but since I was already at the base of the bed I fell on the bed with Blake right on top of me who was watching me with a predatory gaze and a smirk on his devilish lips.

"Sorry again." He husked and I was hit with pain again. I realized he took off the spell again but not for long since his lips attacked mine this time with a passion and lust like none before and my heat filled body reacted likewise to him.

I love all my journey till date with him. I was a normal teenager with her head in books 24/7 and as normal as I can be with all my fantasies. Then my vampire prince appeared and took me to his world. We tried to understand each other, our own worlds, tried to understand and adjust, accept each other with our faults and perks, fought with each other and for each other but most importantly we loved each other. I love him with my very being. He is my vampire prince and I am his mate and beloved one. He is mine. He is my everything. He is My Only 'One'. 

*************************************************************************************

And thus the story ended! Thank you to all of you guys who sticked with me till now and reached the end of the journey! Thank you for understanding and putting up with me when I couldn't update due to various circumstances! Thank you for encouraging me when I couldn't update because of no drive and giving me the drive and for that I am  thankful to you guys! And with this we reached the end of the journey together! 

Thank you guys once again for reading my very first book and helping me improve along the way! I love you all lovelies very much! I will try to update bonus chapters sometime! Do keep it in a corner of your reading list to get notified or follow to get pinged!

See you lovelies! Have a nice time! And don't forget to read, vote and comment! I hope this book managed to put a smile on your face and provide you nice entertainment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 221 24
[Complete] "It's nice to know the name of my mate, but it's disappointing to see you letting another man touch you, mate." I shivered in delight at...
64.8K 2.5K 53
A young girl that lives her home town for college but when she finally does, she encounters difficulties paying her apartment and school fees. she th...
188K 8.4K 27
"Mamma. What's a mate?" "Liam, honey. Where did you heard that?" Five year old Liam said hugging a book half his size. He went to his mother's side w...
601 92 32
Rachel always had a boring life. She hardly believes in the existence of soul mates and everything that has to do with it. What she hardly knows is t...