But I'm Broken. |m.yg

By sugasfloaties

abused and bullied. what happens when seven boys help you? • find out by reading~ hope you enjoy :D More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
#ARMYSWILLPROTECTJIMIN
Not an update~
25
1.18k reads~
26
27
29
30
31
thank you~
32
33
34
50 facts about me.
35
aish..swy not a chapter..
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
42
43
44
45
46
welp
ig
ig 2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

28

7.7K 225 185
By sugasfloaties

Yuris POV~

"You can go home now. Just take it easy for awhile. No super greasy foods. Thats all." The nurse told me. I thanked her and she left the room.

I looked up to see Yoongi staring at me. My hand in his. I smiled and he did the same.

"Sooooo, wanna go on a date tonight??" Yoongi asked me, smirking.

I almost said yes.

"Y- Nahhhhhhhhh~"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" Yoongi pouted.

"Because. Im having a girls night with Jen." I stated.

"You can do that another nightttttttttt~" Yoongi said.

"Nope~ Sorry Oppa." I smiled and walked out the door. Well almost.

BRFBDIFDKHEB. I faceplanted the door frame and bust out in to laughter.

"Thats what you get for not going on a date with me~" Yoongi laughed.

"Pfft."

We walked out the hospital and went to Yoongis car. We both got in and he started it.

-

"CANDI IS HERRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tae squealed.

"SUNSHINE YURI!!!!!!!" Hobi yelled, jumping up and down.

Tae, Hobi, Jimin, and Jungkook all ran over to me and hugged me.

I hugged them back, but harder.

"YURIIII~ HANG OUT WITH US TONIGHT!" Jimin squealed.

"AH sorry. I have plans." I stated.

"Oooooooo~ You and Yoongi going on a date?" Namjoon asked.

"No. She is having a stupid girls night thing." Yoongi pouted and layed on the couch.

"I WANNA HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT!!!" Tae squealed, jumping up and down.

"Taehy-" I began.

"WE CAN DO EACHOTHERS HAIR~ IMMA STYLIST~" Tae said and then did some weird pose.

"Sorry Tae, maybe next time." Taehyung pouted but ended up going back to the game him, Jimin and Jungkook were playing.

I left to my room and got it ready for the girls night. Im expecting Jen to bring snacks, but if not Jin can fix us up some.

-

"Yuri, Jen is here~" Namjoon told me.

"Thank you, Joonie~"  I bowed and ran out of the room.

I saw Jen and I tackled her to the ground.

"JENNNNN!" I screamed.

"YURIIIII!" She screamed back. We both laughed and I dragged her off to my room.

"I brought snackkssss~" She squealed.

"YASSSS!!!" I yelled, jumping up and down.

We both sat on my bed and got out my laptop.

I played one of my favorite playlist on Spotify and turned the volume to 24.

We began talking about random stuff.

Jin the knocked on the door and I said come in.

"Do you guys have snacks?" He questioned.

I looked over to see Jen blushing slightly.

"Yes. Thank you, Jin." I thanked him.

"Okay. If you need anything, ask me. Have fun~" Jin said. Then walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

"OOOOO JEN!" I screamed.

"What??" She asked.

"You really like Jin, don't you?!" I squealed.

"SHHHHHH!" Jen shushed me, making me laugh also earning me a punch to the arm.

"Oookayyyyyy~ Soo you do."  I laughed.

"Ughhhh, fineeeee!" She admitted.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I SHIP IT~ JENNIFER AND JIN, Jinfer?" I said. 

"Well I guess we have to use my full name since my nickname and his name or to similar." Jen said.

"Actually, Jin's full name is Kim SeokJin." I told her.

"Ah. So It could be 'SeokJen' or even 'Seokfer'!!" She yelled. We both laughed at the ship names we were coming up with.

I got out my phone and took a few pictures of Jen, without her noticing. I laughed when I saw the pictures I had just tooken. Jen looked at me and snatched my phone from my hands.

"YURI!" She yelled, trying to delete the pictures.

I laughed so hard my sides hurt.

I hurried up and got my phone back, sharing the pictures I had took. I was going to send them to Jen. But... They went to Jin...

I put on a 'oops' face and tried to hide my phone.

"YURI? WHAT DID YOU DO??!" She questioned.

"Umm..well...I kinda...sent the pictures....to..Jin." I said the last part quickly.

"Yuri!!!!" Jen yelled.

"IM SORRY!!" I yelled back.

"IM GETTING YOU BACK FOR THIS!" She yelled. Oh no..

~~

A/N so I was meaning to update, but I lost my phone. I wanted to make a ton of chapters and then post them, but I didn't have time. My best guy friend lives in a different country and he's visiting so yeah.

~Bin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 389 52
"where all the reason for your sadness will vanish through the help of seven young men, helping you realize your worth" "come and enter the magic sho...
1.6K 86 20
what happens when seven lonely boys ran away from home and ended up relying on each other for survival?
383 37 17
"How The 7 Have Fallen" Book 3 Yoongi's story. He can't believe you're here. He fights against a conflict that no one sees. He hates you, can't sta...
911K 31K 47
7 bullies becomes your destiny... Ft. GOT7️⃣ Read and enjoy this "BTS FF" ;)❤️