The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

By leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 4

194K 3.4K 6.8K
By leesuh

Recap:

I drove home and walked inside. My mom stood there with a giant smirk on her face.

"What, mom?" I asked.

"Go up to your room" She said.

"Okay...?" I said, really confused. But anyways, I walked up to my room and there stood....

Present Time:

MY TWO COUSINS JADE AND HANNAH AND MY BEST FRIEND FROM BACK HOME KARIME AHHHHH!

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. They all laughed and attacked me with hugs. When we were kids, the four of us were best friends. Even though Hannah and Jade are my cousins, we were all best friends. Then I met Karime and we all clicked and we hung out everyday. If it wasn't at Karime's house, it was at my house. If it wasn't at my house, it was at Jade and Hannah's house. If it wasn't at their house, it was at Karime's house.

Karime is tall and gorgeous with brown wavy hair. She's the chill person in the group who jokes around but when it comes down to it, she'd give up her life for us.

Hannah is drop dead beautiful with perfect skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. She does cheerleading and track for school. She's super nice to everyone she meets and is a jokester too.

Jade is just like Hannah, athletic. Jade does swimming and softball. She also has blonde hair just like Hannah. She gives the best advice in the entire world and when you need help, you go to her.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said. We all sat on my bed. "How's everything?"

"Good. I'm dating someone..." Hannah smirked.

"OMG who?" I smirked.

"You remember Colton Smith from second grade?" I nodded. "That's him."

She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of Colton. He was so hot! (A/N he looks like Colton Haynes from Teen Wolf).

"Damn girl! Okay, how about you Karime? Any new guys in your life?" I wiggled my eye brows up and down which made her laugh.

"Nope. I was dating someone but he cheated on me..." She put her head down and sighed.

"Don't worry doll face. I'll grab my chainsaw, drive home, and kill him. Will that help?" I joked. It helped and made everyone laugh. "Okay how long are you guys gonna be here for?"

"Two weeks!" They all smiled in excitement.

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESO-" Then I remembered. The tour. "God dammit!"

"What? What's wrong?" Jade asked.

"I have that stupid tour with the Magcon Boys. It starts in two days and I have to fly to Toronto! This totally blows!"

"We'll go to some stops so you won't be bored!" Karime smiled.

"Really? Omg this is perfect! I'll pay for your guys' tickets then! I probably shouldn't be side tracked during the first couple stops, so come to the third stop first!"

"Okay that's perfect! Meanwhile us three can explore Los Angeles!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Shopping, cute boys, the beach....did I mention shopping?" They all looked extremely excited.

"What do you guys wanna do right now?" I asked.

"Let's go to the movies and the mall!" Karime said.

"Perfect! Wait, I need to change." I said.

"Me too" They all said at the same time. We all looked at each other and laughed.

I went in my closet and grabbed an outfit (A/N I'll post it on Instagram) and threw it on. I left my hair down and kept my make up on.

"Hey can I invite two people I met at Magcon yesterday?" I asked. They all said it was fine and I texted Danielle and Jessica in a group chat.

Hey hey hey! Going to the mall. Meet me, my two cousins, and friend at the Blossom Edge mall!

I locked my phone and got in my car with Karime, Jade, and Hannah.

As we were walking in, I got a text from Danielle.

HEY GIRL! Jess and I are here! We're at Hollister right now! (:

"C'mon guys, Jess and Dani are at Hollister" I walked to Hollister with the three girls behind me.

I walked in and saw Dani and Jess near the jeans section.

"Hey girls!" I smiled, hugging both of them. "After we finish shopping, I planned for us to get our nails done, then go see that new movie Vampire Academy!"

"Thank God! I've been dying to see that movie since I saw the previews!" Dani said. I laughed.

"I'm gonna look at crop tops. You guys can go shop somewhere else if you want" I said.

"No, we'll stay here. It's fine. I kinda wanted to look at hot employees if that's okay with you" Karime smirked. I laughed.

"Okay okay. This is what I get for wanting to shop when we come to the mall!" I threw my hands up in surrender. They all walked around Hollister and I saw a really cute maroon colored sweater. I instantly grabbed a medium and held it while I shopped. I saw a cute baby blue crop tank top and grabbed it. Then I saw cute jean shirt shorts and grabbed those too. Once I finished, I went to the cash register and it was a cute guy. I'm surprised Karime wasn't all over him tight now trying to get his number. She was such a flirt nowadays but I love her to death!

"Hi, all set?" The guy asked smiling at me. I nodded.

"Yup. Just this stuff" I smiled.

"Hey, aren't you Hailey Reneé?" He asked. "My little sister Kylie is obsessed with you. You're all she talks about." We both laughed.

"Yup, that's me!" I chuckled.

I checked out and saw the girls gawking at a group of guys.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked. I turned to the guys and of course, it was the group. Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff, Matt Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, and Carter Reynolds.

Karime, Jade, and Hannah didn't know about the whole bullying thing either. The only people who know now are Roseanna, Penny, and my mom.

"Can we leave, please?" I asked. But it was too late. The guys saw me and walked over.

"Hey Hailey. Heard you're gonna be on tour with us. That's awesome!" Jack Gilinsky smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Not for me" I muttered quietly so no one would hear me.

"What was that?" Apparently not quiet enough. Cameron was avoiding eye contact, but every time I looked away, he'd stay focused on me.

"Nothing." I said. By now, Danielle was all over Carter, and Jessica was all over Jack Johnson.

"Well, we have to get going. We have a nail appointment and then we're going to the movies so..." I awkwardly said.

"Oh cool! We're going to the movies later too!" Matt said.

"We're seeing Vampire Academy so I don't think you guys would be into that" I said.

"What? C'mon. I love vampire romance!" Nash said. I rolled my eyes. For the millionth time in these past two days.

"K I'm leaving bye." I said and walked away. The girls stayed and talked to the guys. I wish Jake or Jack was here right now..or Mahogany.

I went over to Starbucks and ordered a strawberry banana smoothie. Sure enough, Jack was here too. He was with two guys, and two girls. One I knew was Rebecca Black. I didn't know the other two. I didn't want go interrupt, but Jack saw me and ran over.

"Hey hey girl!" He smiled, hugging me.

"Hey Jack" I smiled and hugged him back. When he pulled away, he introduced me to his friends.

"This is Andrew Lowe, Anthony Quintal aka Lohanthony, Rebecca Black, and Jenn McAllister" Jenn was gorgeous, as was Rebecca. Anthony was cute, but he looked like he swung for the other team of you're picking up what I'm putting down...

"OMG YOU'RE-" Anthony didn't get to finish because I covered his mouth.

"Please don't, I don't want to be mobbed" I laughed and pulled my hand off of his mouth.

"Oh sorry. It's just, you're my queen b besides Beyoncé." I laughed and hugged him.

"You're my new son okay? Okay." I said.

"I'm alright with that. But you have to be my second step mom because my biological mom is Britney Spears so" I laughed.

"I love her!" I said.

"Oh my God you are my mom!" He said. We all laughed.

"Hey I'm Andrew I love you, I'm a huge fan" He smiled.

"Awww! Come here!" I opened my arms and hugged him.

"Hey, I'm Jenn" Jenn smiled.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Hailey Reneé. I know. You're such an amazing model." I smiled and thanked her.

"Hey I'm-" This time I cut Rebecca off.

"Rebecca Black. I know" I laughed. She looked completely starstruck.

"Oh my God she knows my name!" I laughed and hugged her. I forgot to give Jenn a hug so I hugged her too.

"Hey get my number from Jack and text me! We should all hang out! But I gotta go bye!" I smiled and ran to Victoria's Secret. I bought some stuff there, then I went to American Eagle, Zumiez, Pacsun, Charlotte Russe, Express, Chanel, Gucci, Coach, Hot Topic, and the Apple store where I bought a new Mac laptop that was white and lighter than my old one.

I texted the girls and met them at the nail salon which was in the mall. They saw my many bags.

"Shopping spree?" Jade asked, knowing me so well.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"How often do you come to the mall?" Danielle asked.

"Like, once every other day." I was shopping obsessed. Don't blame me!

I ended up getting long acrylic black nails with crystals on the ends of each finger. They looked so cute!

After that, we headed to the movies. We all paid for our own tickets and went into the theater. It was kinda hard to maneuver with eleven bags in my hands but I managed. The movie wasn't that popular, so it was us and a group of guys we couldn't see. But I knew who it was by their voice.

We all sat down in the middle. The row went Jade, Hannah, Danielle, me, Karime, and then Jessica.

Before the movie started I made a tweet.

"In the theater about to watch Vampire Academy! So excited!"

I laughed at one of Karime's jokes and as soon as I did, the guys started laughing too. I ignored them and kept my cool. I knew Cameron hadn't told them it was me. But they'd find out eventually. I'd have to tell them at some point. I'd rather I tell them than Cameron doing it. I'll tell them on the last tour stop so I don't have to deal with them after that. Yeah, that's perfect. Wow nice plan Hails.

The movie started and I couldn't stop gawking at Christian Ozera while the rest of the girls gawked at the old dude who I thought was pretty creepy. I mean, not that old. He looked about 32. But still.

When the movie ended, we all walked out and the guys were right behind us.

"OMG Christian was so hot!" I smiled.

"No way!" Hannah made a disgusted face.

"Yes way!" I almost yelled. We all laughed.

"I just wanted to rip his clothes off and-"

"Okayyyy that's enough young one" Jessica smirked at me. I made a frowny face.

"I can gawk about him all I want. I'm leaving in two days!"

"Uh, no you can't and that doesn't allow you to talk about hot guys, hun" Jade smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"C'mon let's go home. I got a new phone case! It's black with spikey silver and gold crystals on it! It's soooo cute!" I said, showing them my phone.

"Doesn't it hurt to hold that?" Jade asked.

"Yeah....yeah it does. But it's cute so it doesn't matter" I stuck my tongue out at her.

We got in my car and blasted Midnight Memories by One Direction as we drove back to my house. Danielle and Jade were staying at my house for the night.

Once we got back to my house, my baby husky puppy Cloud, attacked me. I smiled and picked him up, petting him. I set him back down and grabbed all of my shopping bags, bringing them up to my room. (A/N I'll post a picture of Hailey's house, room, and her dog. I'll always post a picture if I talk about something she has or got like that. And places.)

I started packing for the first Magcon stop while the girls watched Pretty Little Liars on my flat screen. I used my two Coach suitcases and started packing clothes. I know it's only for two days, but I have a lot of things I need when I travel! First I picked out two outfits. Then sleep wear. Then shoes. (A/N I'll be posting them). After that I packed my travel curling iron, straightener, blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizers, creams, lotions, and make up. Yes, I have an extra set of everything for traveling. Don't judge me!

I then packed some boots because it's always cold in Canada. (A/N I don't know so let's just pretend.)

I finished packing and decided on bringing my fuzzy Jack Skellington blanket with me.

Once I finished, I went to the girls and they were all tired. Of course.

While they went to sleep, I stayed on my bed and scrolled through Twitter. I saw tweets from various guys that all looked sad.

Cameron- "Why did I have to screw everything up that year..."

Jack- "She's so beautiful. Why does she have to be so attractive and appealing to guys? That's not fair."

Matt- "I fell in love with you and all of your little things."

Aaron- "I want to take you away with me and get to know each other."

Jake- "She doesn't realize how in love I am with her..."

Shawn- "I know who you really are"

Oh boy...

-

Instagram:

@lisaquattrone16

@aaroncrapenter

@kevintwerks

@beaupoopbrooks

@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:

@liisaa316

@omfgtobeone

@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:

Trippygh0st.tumblr.com (with a zero as the o in ghost)

Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com

Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:

lisaquattrone

Snapchat:

Lisaquattrone

Kik:

Citylights316

Youtube:

Sarahandlisa36

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...
17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...