Into Eternity {A loki fan fic...

Galing kay moonkid69

( Sequel to Into The Blue {A Loki Fanfiction} ) ***READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND IT***... Higit pa

Love on Midgard: A Mortal's Tale
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapters 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

62 4 1
Galing kay moonkid69

Sissy's POV

Thor, Jen and Aen, Sif, The Warriors Three and I ran down the rainbow bridge to get to the Bifrost. Arabella trotted on a horse seeing that her legs were like jelly.

"Can we slow down a bit!" I yelled exhausted. "Mortals." I heard Sif grumble under her breath.

I slowed down and walked next to Arabella's horse. "What's wrong with Sparta?"

"Oh Sif?"

"Yeah I know who she is...I've lived here for six months remember."

"Ha ha ha...She is super jealous of Jen."

"Jensen Ackles?!"

"Yes. Lady Sif is jealous of Jensen Ackles. Not Jenette, Jensen Ack-"

"Okay I get it!" I spat at her. She laughed and continued with her talking. "It's probably 'cause she's dating Thor. Some shit probably went down while I was gone."

"That's cool, that's cool."

I caught up with the sprinting gods and the one bitchy goddess, not Arabella though. They kept going! I am not built for this! The rainbow bridge was like, one million, hundred gazillion thousands of feets long!.....okay, I may have been exaggerating. But the point is that is it was super long.

"Hel-"

"OH MY LORD! PRAISE JESUS FOR THE WORLD HAS BLESSED ME WITH GRATEFULNESS!" I interrupted Heimdel as I kissed the floor out of breath. I flipped over on my back and looked at everyone's shocked expression.

"You do realize we were only running for five minutes?"

"Only five minutes? That's a whole three hundred seconds!"

"Are you sure you want to commit treason of such an order?" Heimdel asked and I listened to Thor's response with my hands behind my head. "Yes."

"As you wish." He turned around and walked up the golden stairs. "Ah, I could get used to this."

"What? Lying on a rainbow bridge?" Arabella laughed up on her high horse. "Yep! Wait, we aren't committing treason."

"Uh, yeah, we are."

"How? We are only going home."

"Odin forbade anyone from leaving Assfart, so it's still considered bad." I stood up and brushed off my knees quickly before leaning against Arabella's left leg. I saw her cringe her nose in pain, trying not to yell at me, but I didn't move. "Alright. I'm cool with that."

"You're cool with committing treason?"

"Of course! It isn't every day I get to go against a bloody king!" She laughed at my remark as I ran into the beem of light. "Be careful!" She yelled to me before everything went blank.

And then, Midgard came to light.

Rose's POV

"Tony, can you...." I said softly waving my hand at my yellow cup. "What?" He looked to where I was waving and reached his hand. "Oh yeah sure. Here you go hun."

"Thanks babe." I grabbed my cup and took a sip of water. "Rose," Tony said with a sigh, "it's been two weeks. Maybe we-"

"No, no I'm fine. I just....I need air."

"Let me come with you."

"I need air....Alone." I handed the cup back to him and hoisted my butt of of the plush leather seat. He nodded.

I grabbed his oversized hoodie and walked out onto the balcony. Thank god I did, 'cause it was pretty cold.

But even though chills ran down my spine, the view was still stunning. The city lights glowed with life and the cars sped passed pedestrians. It never got old.

"Rosey! I think you may wanna come here!" Tony shouted at me, interrupting my transe. "What is-HOLY SHIT!" I yelled as I lifted up my head to see Thor, three guys in heavy armor, a chick in heavy armor, Sissy, Jenette and Aenette, standing in my living room.

"Rose!" Sissy yelled as she gave me a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She backed away and walked over to Tony giving him a large bear hug and I was left standing awkwardly as the blonde "warrior" winked at me. "Wait, where's Elly?" I asked confused.

"She is fine. Heavily wounded, but she will survive." The blacked haired girl said in a very strict tone. "Thor?"

"She is right. We found her in the village two days ago and she had been beaten badly by Odin knows what." I nodded accepting the excuse and then walked over to Tony, and took his hand because the blonde haired one was making me uncomfortable with his gorgeous eyes......like, stunning.

"Sorry, this is Fandral," He said pointing the the gorgeous eyed man. "It's a pleasure madam." He said as he kissed my hand. "this is Hogun, Volstagg, Lady Sif, and Balder," He said tugging the brunette boy to his side, "my younger brother."

"It's thought Loki was your younger 'brother'?"

"Yes, but he is my blood brother. Frigga's son." I studied him for a second and realized who he was then. "Oh right. Aenette used to show me pictures of you, trying to explain who you were. You had to hide to prevent some sort of war or something."

I stood there with my arms crossed and fell less confident as he neared me. "H-how do you know this? You are a mortal?"

"And you are a god....I think we've established this already." He gave me a dirty look and then I sighed giving in. "it was in the comics."

"Com-"

"I'm not going to sit here and explain every little detail!" I snapped at him. "Sorry, sorry I'm tired...." I a wrapped my arms around my waist and shrugged. "So," I began, "what are you guys gonna do?"

"Oh yeah! We need suits." Sissy said enthusiastically. "Define the word suit." Tony asked her.

"Well those Asgardian folk," she said waving her hand in their direction, "are all set with their outfit of choice, but, i need something I can move in."

"A cat suit!" He yelled out. "Oh my god yes!" Tony and Sissy began to walk to the basement while talking about ideas, then Aenette pulled Thor's super good looking brother with her, telling him that he has got to see the "tech" or something like that.

"So, how have you been?" Jen asked me awkwardly. "Great! Just peachy...." I mumbled the last half.

"How is your bab-"

"Okaaay! Let's get you guys to base. I think there are some people that want to meet these.....gods...."

Jenette's POV

"Well okay then...." I mumbled and followed behind the group, grabbing Thor's hand. "A cat suit?" He asked, curious.

"Trust me, you'll approve." I laughed.

We continued to the elevator and I allowed everyone to go before Thor and I. "Well, what are you guys waiting for?" Rose asked standing in the empty elevator.

"You can't be serious."

"We can all fit!" She snapped back at me. I rolled my eyes and waited for everyone to get comfortable. "Cozy." Fandral said,  winking at Rose. "Just." She replied.

We stood, all cramped together like sardines, and noticed a familiar song. The Avengers, created by the one and only, the errogant bastard himself, Anthony Stark. We don't have a friendly history.

"Why? Just, just why?"

"Hey, I like this song!" She snapped at me. "Well then I love it." Fandral said with a strong tone." I snorted accedentally and watched Rose's face burn.

Ding! We exited the tight space out into the lobby. Everyone went ahead and I met with Rose as we kept walking. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say Romeo has the hots for you."

"Me? Pfft, no! I'm in a relationship. Even if he is super hot, with perfect facial features, and his eyes! They're like the Caribbean! And his hair is probably the softest, blonde-"

"Rose, relationship remember? A kid? Did you forget?" She gave a small, awkward like smile and her face drained of all color. "Yeah, right. A kid. A relationship."

"Hey," I said stopping her as I grabbed her arm, "are you alright?" She kept her hands crossed and refused to make eye contact with me. I noticed her eyes begin to water. "Rose?"

"Look I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me, alright?"

"Uh, that's what friends do smartass." She gave me a sarcastic laugh along with a smug smile. "Fuck off." She told me with that type of smirk.

She turned away and caught up with the group, walking next to Fandral as if what just happened was water under the bridge. 'what's her problem?' I thought. She was super pissy. Maybe Tony did something? He is, like I said, the bastard himself.

But I didn't understand why she had to be so rude. I mean, she's told me to fuck off before, when she was drunk. Some friend right?

"Jenette?"

"Hey, what's up?" I asked Thor. "You and Lady Jones don't seem to-"

"Thor, baby, I love you and all, but when it comes to a friendship like this one, don't even bother."

"I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect."

"No," I sighed and stooped him, "its alright. I just think Tony is being a dick." I took both his hands and looked up into his stunning blue eyes. "Do you love me?" I asked. He gave a hearty chuckle and said, "Of course."

"Good. That's good to know."

"Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Well, there are a lot of asses out there. Especially Jase. What he did to Elly was terrible. And there are definitely more people out there like him. Like Tony too." He looked at me confused when I said his name.

"Anthony?"

"Yeah. Kinda a douche when it comes to chicks. And I speak so truthfully, you wouldn't believe it."

"Well," he began, cupping his large hand around my cheek, "I love you, miss Marcus. Not Anthony, or any 'man' like this Jase you speak of. You are mine. Forever and always."

"That was so deep." I said, internally swooning. I wrapped one arm around his large torso and began to walk. "Will you have sex with me?" I asked out if the blue.

"Pardon?"

"You know, sex."

"Yes, I do know. But, why are we discussing this now?" He asked beyond confused. To be honest, I was just as confused as he was. "Honestly, I have no clue. I just don't think it's fair Loki gets to screw my previous-mortal friend, and you don't get to screw me."

"Would you like to talk this through with my father?" He asked with a laugh. "You know what, I think I'll stay a virgin for a while longer." I said, thinking about how awful the "All-father" is.

Elizabeth's POV

"Steve?!" I shouted as I speedily walked down the halls. "Steve?!"

I looked in every room on the hellicarrier, and he was no where! "STEVE!" I yelled out as if I was being murdered.

"Elizabeth!" He shouted once he appeared at the end of the hall. "Are you all right?" He asked as he jogged to me.

"Alright? Alright?! Are you kidding me right now?! I have been looking for you all day! WE HAVE A FUCKING WEDDING TO PLAN!"

"Look, I know you're angry, really angry. But I was doing something."

I crossed my arms and I felt my face begin to burn up. "MORE IMPORTANT THAN A SUIT FITTING?!"

"MAYBE!" He shouted back. He rubbed his hand against his forehead and grabbed my hand. "Come on."

"Steve, I need to-"

"No, come on." He told me forcefully. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly lugged myself to where he was taking me.

I shuffled my feet along with his until we reached a door. "Olay, don't be disappointed. There's more than what you think." He opened the door, and took a step back, holding it open for me.

Inside there were multiple old boxes, probably packed with files from a while back. But in the center, there was a table. A small wooden table, kind of like the ones you'd use to eat a TV dinner. And on top of it was a box. Like a clothing one from Macy's. " What is it?" I asked confused.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a present." He smirked. I hesitantly began to walk towards the long white box.

On top of it was a note. It read:

Agent Jay,

I heard about your engagement and wanted to congratulate you. You have been on many missions, all of which you have come out the successor. Since you are soon to be Mrs. Captain America, I thought your outfit might need a change. At least agent Louis and Romanof think so. Think of this as a wedding gift from them and I.

Sincerely,

Director Fury

(P.S., and agent Jay, don't break my soldier)

'Weird.' I thought, slowly lifting the cardboard lid. I moved the wrapping tissue out of the way and stood in shock. I was in love. "Steve."

"Yes?"

"You are the coolest fiancé in the history of fiancés! This is the sweetest thing in the world!"

I held up the tight suit to the front of my body and jumped with joy. It was similar to Nat's, except for the design. It's outer leather areas were a very dark blue, and the skin tight areas were a very dark red. There was also two bands of amo for me to put around my wrist, two new pistols that were a shiny metal grey, and instead of a black widow mark I had his shield wrapped around the middle.

"Is it too cheesy?" He asked me with a dorky smile. "You kidding right? Probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen, but, I love it."

I smiled and grabbed everything that was in the box. "Where are you going?"

"What do you think? To change." I started to walk by him when he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked looking down at me with a smile. "Furious." I said sarcastically. I gave him a kiss and headed off to get changed.

(Six minutes later)

"I look good!" I said carrying the o's. "Elizabeth!" Steve shouted, knocking on my bathroom door. "Yeah?!"

"Uh, we have an issue." I stopped playing with my hair and swung open the door. "Define issue." He began to walk down the hall and I followed, extremely curious.

"Well, we're up in the air right?"

"You were only sleeping for seventy year hun, not a century." I replied pulling my hair into a high ponytail. "I'm serious. We're up here, when our friends are down there." He stopped at the command room doors and punched in a few numbers, allowing them to slide open.

"Come again?"

"Jenette and her sister are at base. As well as some.....gahds...." He coughed the lat half and I couldn't make it out. "Just tell me!"

"Gods. Four gods and one godess....."

My eyes narrowed and I groaned. "We just had to come to California didn't we?!" I stomped over to the center where the main controls were. "What are you doing?" He asked me worried.

"I'm not leaving my friends at the base. The empty base if I might add."

"How long will this take?" I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Steve, baby I love you, but you have got to stop with all the questions."

"Be safe!" He yelled after he ran off to god knows where. I laughed and stood strong, ready to steer. I took a sigh and closed my eyes.

"Here we go."

♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♧♢

Ta da! About three more chapters, then people are gonna hate me.....I hope you'll enjoy it!

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

~ lokisgal

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61.4K 3.7K 79
[ COMPLETED ] BOOK 2 of the ORPHIC series MONACHOPSIS /ˈmənˌāˌkōpˌsis/ the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place. ...
43 0 11
This is a continuation from my previous story To Have Loved Then Lost. Tl;dr, it was about my OC self insert who had a previous relationship with Lok...
85.3K 1.5K 58
This is an alternate universe Clintasha baby fanfic. It has a lot more fluff than action. I hope you enjoy it. Also if you have any suggestions leav...
116K 3.1K 41
"Loki has a sister? Why did nobody tell me this!" This was the first book I ever wrote. I started it in April of 2017 and finished it in March of 201...