The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

By leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 2

181K 3.3K 2.6K
By leesuh

I pushed my way through the crowd and got shoved quite a few times, but I finally got to the two girls. They were both crying and looked scared. I grabbed their hands and weaved my way out of the crowd, running back to Jake with them. They looked shaken up.

"Are you guys okay?" I hugged them both.

"We were just trying to take a picture of them and we moved further up, but the girls in front were shoving us back and pushing us. We didn't do anything..." The one girl said. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. The other girl had long brown wavy hair and brown eyes just like the other girl, but she was tanner.

"What's your guys' names?" I asked.

"Danielle" The girl who spoke first said.

"Jessica" The other girl said.

"Well, you guys can stand with me for the rest of the concert and maybe even go on stage... if you want?" I smirked as they started flipping out. I turned to Jake.

"Get one of the boys down here." I said. "Right now."

"Got it" He left and went on stage.

"So, what do you guys like to do for fun?"

"I play volleyball and a little bit of basketball" Danielle smiled at me.

"Sometimes I play volleyball, but I love to watch the Walking Dead" Jessica said.

"Are you guys friends?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we came together." Jessica smiled.

"That crazy girl screaming and dancing around over there with the long brown hair and tan skin that's taller than everyone else is my best friend Penny." I laughed as we all looked at her. Jessica and Danielle laughed too.

Just then, Carter came down with Jake. I saw Carter eyeing Danielle with affection.

"What's up?" Carter asked me.

"Can you maybe bring Danielle and Jessica up on stage?" I smiled sweetly at Carter, which made me want to smash my face into a wall.

"Yeah yeah sure, anything for these beautiful ladies" Carter looked mostly at Danielle when he said that. I rolled my yes and he brought them up on stage.

"HEY GUYS! This is Danielle and Jessica and they're our special guests today" Jessica and Danielle looked ecstatic to be on stage with their idols.

"That was really nice, what you did for them" Jake smiled at me.

"They were really nice." I could see Jack Johnson eyeing Jessica like Carter did with Danielle. I, once again, rolled my eyes. At least those girls are having the time of their lives.

The show ended and it was now time for the meet and greet portion. Jessica and Danielle ran up to me.

"Thank you so much for doing that for us!" Jessica said with a huge smile on her face.

"That was so amazing oh my God CARTER REYNOLDS TOUCHED ME!" I laughed as Danielle was freaking out.

"You girls are cool. Can I have your numbers and maybe we can all hangout sometime? Or go shopping or something?" The girls both looked at each other and started screaming. I laughed and handed then my gold iPhone 5s. They both out their numbers in.

"We're gonna go meet the guys again but thank you for everything! Today was the best day of my life! Thank you Hailey!" They both hugged me and it felt really good to know that I made two girls happy.

"No problem" I smiled. They ran off to meet the guys and I stood their on my phone, scrolling through twitter. I saw some mean ass tweets from girls at Magcon.

"OMG can't believe @HaileyRenee let those fat asses go on stage..."

"I officially hate @HaileyRenee for not picking me to go on stage. Unfollowing you stupid bitch"

"Wow what a fucking drama queen @HaileyRenee is for running off stage. She just wants attention."

"@HaileyRenee wow okay wanna not steal every boy on the fucking planet? Fucking white trash whore"

I just kept scrolling through the mean tweets and I didn't realize an hour had passed.

"Hey, you okay? You've been scrolling through twitter for the past hour. What's wrong?"

It was Aaron.

"Like you care" I rolled my eyes.

"But I do. Why wouldn't I?" He had a serious look on his face. I sighed and showed him my mentions.

"Damn. People can be so mean these days. I'm sorry they said that stuff to you. I wish I could do something about it." I immediately responded after he said that.

"Well, you can't, so just leave me alone" He threw his hands up in surrender and went back to meeting fans. I rolled my eyes and went to the Instagram app which was filled up with hate.

I went to a picture and it was me with a rope around my neck.

Caption: why can't this just happen pls thanks

My hand slowly reached its way toward my mouth as tears began to form in my eyes. This tops everything rude ever said to me. Besides what the boys have said to me, this is the meanest. Jack (thatsojack) saw me and ran to me, taking my phone out of my hand and holding me in his arms. He's really tall. But he made me feel so much better.

"Are you okay beautiful?" He said to me. I couldn't talk, so I nodded.

"I'm taking this. And you're gonna have fun while you're here" He took my iPhone and shoved it in his pocket. I stopped crying and tried to pull away from Jack but he was too strong and made me start laughing.

"Wait, don't you have to meet fans?" I asked.

"Nope. I finished already. So everyone here that wanted to meet me, already met me." I followed Jack to the stage where no one was and he went to the DJ table where Mahogany was.

"Mahogany! Help Hailey feel better!" Jack demanded her, which made both Mahogany and I laugh.

"She seems good to me" Mahogany laughed. "What's up?"

"People on twitter are telling her some nasty shit because they're fucking rude bitches."

I started laughing at what Jack said because his sassiness just made it even better.

"People are rude these days. Why can't everyone honestly just stop hating on people and spend more time listening to music or reading."

"Because we don't fucking read" Jack answered with a disgusted face. Mahogany and I burst out laughing and I was already feeling better. Suddenly, Penny ran up to me.

"I met everyone! Do you wanna leave now?" I smiled in relief.

"Uh yeah, actually. I have a shoot tomorrow anyways so I have to get up early. It was nice meeting you guys!"

"Wait can I have your number?" Jack asked.

"Yeah me too!" Mahogany added.

"Of course!" I smiled, putting my numbers in their phones.

Jack hugged me. "Feel better gorgeous, okay?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Jack."

"Bye Lox" I smiled at Mahogany and hugged her.

"Text me okay?" I said to both of them and they nodded.

As Penny and I left, Jake stared at me. I smiled and waved. He waved back and I left with Penny.

-

Instagram:

@lisaquattrone16

@aaroncrapenter

@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:

@liisaa316

@omfgtobeone

@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:

Coexisting-pale.tumblr.come

Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com

Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:

literally lisa

Snapchat:

Lisaquattrone

Kik:

Citylights316

Youtube:

Sarahandlisa36

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x
259K 5.7K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...