If You Let Me

By MissGabyGee

"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost... More

If You Let Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Yes, Im hella Annoying.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BRUH.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hate Me Now 💀🤣✌🏽
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Delays Delays and Ideas !
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
I GET THOSE GOOSE BUMPS EVERY TIME!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
🤣🤣🤣
Chapter 92
LOVE YOU MORE
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
DLS
Chapter 96
Hate Me Now Pt 2
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
HONESTLY !
October 27th 2017
Chapter 100 💙🤙🏽
ADD THE SEQUEL

Chapter 28

49.4K 2.2K 1.4K
By MissGabyGee

"You can have my love
You're the girl of my life
Am I all you're dreamin of?
Yes you're my desire
I wanna give you so much
For the things that you give to me
Just take my love baby
Because you are so dear to me"

My Heart Belongs to You -Jodeci

Dave

"You don't give up do you ?" She laughed, causing me to laugh too.

"Shoot my shot right?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I see you shooting for 3s and your missing" she joked.

"You ain't funny" I shook my head laughing.

"I'll have you know I'm hilarious" she smiled.

"You cute that's about it, maybe smart but don't let it gas your head"

"Boy! Shut up"

"So are you gonna let me?"

"Let you do what ?" She asked puzzled.

"Let me, let you ride my face" I smirked.

Her face began to get flushed, her cheeks were rosy and she looked like she wanted to laugh but didn't. I smiled at her waiting to see if I was over doing it.  

"Where is our food" she looked around, completely ignored what I had said.

"Nah, I know you heard me" I grabbed her hand.

"I didn't say I was deaf" she retracted her hand.

"Friend right?"

"Yeah, we agreed on that remember ?" she smirked.

"But sometimes friends do more than just talk" I grabbed her hand again.

"Well this friend can only talk" she laughed.

"I'm sure you can do more than talk, I mean don't get me wrong I love to hear you talk. But I'd love to hear you do some other things"

Her eyes grew wide and she stared at me for a few seconds before removing her hand from mine.

"What do you say? You wild" she shook her head.

"All I'm saying is wassup? I like you, you like me. We friends now, so it won't be weird. I'd be pleasuring more than anything"

"Dave can you stop, we're in public about to eat"

I could tell I was making her uncomfortable but it was actually cute.

"Cmon after this lets say, I wanted some desert and naturally I want you for dessert"

"I'm a sour patch kid remember ? Who wants someone sour?" She rolled her eyes.

"First they sour than they sweet, remember"

"I'm sour all around" she laughed.  

"I'll be the judge of that"

"Oooomygoddddd" she shook her head.

"You owe me remember"

"I owe you? I'll pay for dinner if that's what you want"

"Don't offend me, I got this. I just want you"

"Friends, does that not mean anything to you? Platonic ?"

"It all means something, just not when applied to you"

"I feel like I'm in the twilight zone"

"I could give you those outer body experiences"

"I'm sure you can but no thanks"

Our food finally arrived, I decided to lay low on her while we ate. Not wanting to ruin her meal with my antics. But I was dead serious, I wanted to put my face close to her kitty cat as possible. She didn't understand how fucking gorgeous she was. Sitting here with her, watching her smile and laugh was the best feeling for me. I had been the cause of her being and feeling so damn angry lately. To see her laugh and smile with me today was a game changer.

"I'm legit serious, after dinner you're mine"

Janae

I looked at him as he sat there and said that to me. I wanted to speak but I didn't know what else to say. I didn't want to out right in this restaurant say I was a virgin. I didn't even know how to go about doing that, it never occurred to me since he never out right tried it.

We both finished eating our food and decided it was time go. As we walked back to the car I was trying to figure out what to say and how to say it. But a part of me wanted to try it out. I mean I could always stop him if I didn't want to go any further. I had a thousand thoughts race in my head as we both reached the car.
Dave unlocked the doors and opened my door, I climbed in and took my seat. He closed the door and walked over to his side.

As he started the car, he pulled out and headed towards down Castle Hill.

"Where we going now?" I asked.

"To get some sour patches" he laughed.

"David" I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking at me seriously.

"You serious ?"

"Yeah I'm serious, do you trust me?"

"I don't know, no I don't ..." I wasn't sure.

"Well put a little trust in me. I would never hurt you" he looked over to me than back to the road.

"Dave it's not that you would hurt me" I sighed.

It was legit now or never ...

"I'm a virgin" I finally said.

It was like the red light caught us at the same time.

"Whoa" he said lowly.

"I know" I shook my head.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, that's a beautiful thing to hold on to" he lifted my head with his hand to face him.

"You ain't got to explain shit to me, I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do" he stared at me.

I looked at him, knowing any minute I'll be smiling all goofy because he was too damn fine.

"I'm sorry I was saying all that shit at dinner, you could have stopped me"

"I mean I tried but I didn't want to say all my business" I laughed.

"I feel like a dick now"

"It's not that deep Dave, you were being you" I smiled.

"So I must be a dick all the time" he laughed.

"Just a little bit" I laughed as well.

"Well I'm sorry, I really am"

"It's okay, you can make it up to me by showing me what dessert entails" I smiled while looking down at my phone.

Knowing he was burning a hole in the side of my face, as he tried to focus driving. I just kept my head down in my phone and laughed.

"Don't play with me" He finally said something.

"Does it look like I'm playing ?" I rolled my eyes at him.

Omniscient

Dave pulled into a parking lot that was by the water. It was pretty secluded, a lot of other cars but not another soul around. As he parked his car a tree that blocked the street light from beaming into the back seat, he turned off the engine.

They sat in silence for a few moments just looking around or looking at their phones.

"Climb to the back seat" Dave broke the silence.

Jay looked up from her phone and nodded her head.

"Okay" she said above a whisper.

Dave had no idea how to even go about treating a virgin. He hadn't been in this situation since he was like 15 or 16 years old. All this shit was brand new. He knew they were going to have sex but still that meant she was clueless to any experience.

Dave waited until Jay climbed over towards the back, he followed suit when she was finally back there on the left side. Dave took a seat to the right.

There was a little bit of light coming into the car that shined a bit on Jay's face. She looked worried and nervous.

"If I didn't tell you enough, you looked really nice today" Dave broke the silence yet again.

"Thank you" Jay seemed to be whispering at this point.

Dave inched closer to her, and Jay's heart began to beat little faster. She had a million thoughts in her mind. They were suppose to remain friends. But that was quickly about to go out the window.

Dave placed his right hand on Jay's chin bringing her face up, he leaned in and kissed her lips. Naturally she kissed him back, and her body went at ease as they continued to kiss.

His lips always felt good against hers and he couldn't wait to kiss her. He leaned in a little more into Jay's body their lips never parting, she bit his bottom lip to gain access and he obliged. Their tongues meeting, he fought her for dominance.

As he gain dominance, Dave let his free hand rub up and down Jay's thick thighs. He pulled away from her lips.

"Unbutton your jeans" he whispered against her lips.

Jay looked at him, she was hesitant.

"We only going to go as far as you want" he kissed her lips. 

Jay nodded her head and began to unbutton her jeans, she was going to pull them down but Dave stopped her.

"That's my job" he sort of chuckled.

Jay rolled her eyes and laughed herself. He leaned in and kissed her, it was a part of the plan to distract her. As he kissed her he began to pull her jeans down a bit, Jay slowly lifted herself up to give him better access. They both smiled against each other lips.

Dave stopped kissing Jay and took a look at her.

"Damn, your thighs are everything"

Dave looked down at Jays body. She wore a neon green lace panty. If he didn't know any better he'd think she prepared herself for this moment.

"Your panty though" he whispered causing Jay to laugh.

She shook her head and grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"I swear you talk more than me" she whispered.

"I'm about to be eating soon" his gaze got low.

He kissed her nose and then her lips. They were getting hot, and although this was all new to Jay she wanted more than kissing at this point. Dave moved his lips from her to Jay's neck and check. He mad small swirls against her skin, causing Jay to moan a little.

He slowly rubbed his hand up Jay thigh and was met with her lace underwear. He slowly pulled her under and let his hand come in contact with her kitty. He was surprised to find a smooth kitty. Jay giggled a little being tickled by the contact.

Dave looked up at her, eyes low and ready to go. He let his middle finger come in contact with her slit. He let his finger rub over her clit which made Jay moan out in surprise. She put her hand over her mouth embarrassed.

"It's all good" Dave took her hand from her mouth and kissed her.

As he kissed her he let his hand explore her domain. Causing Jay to moan against his lips, he felt her begin to get wet. He let his middle finger rub up and down her slit. Jay bit down on his bottom lip since as the feeling between her legs was too much. Dave smirked against her lips.

He continued to rub her, moving his finger further down. He stopped kissing her for a second.

"I'm not going to lie what I'm about to do is going to be uncomfortable" he whispered.

Jay looked at his eyes, she knew he wouldn't hurt her intentionally in this moment. She nodded her head, and Dave's finger slowly entered Jay, causing her to squirm.

"Breathe babe" he whispered to Jay as placed soft kisses on her lips.

Jay moaned against his lips, trying to get into the rhythm of what was going on. His finger was making her uncomfortable but it felt good all at once.

"Wait" she sighed.

Dave stopped moving and looked at her for a second.

"What's up? You okay?" Dave asked her.

"When do you have dessert ?" Jay asked looking at Dave.

Dave smirked at her and she couldn't figure out if she asked the wrong or right thing.

"Right now" he kissed her nose.

Excuse the mistakes!

Ohhhh no baby another cliff hanger 🤦🏽‍♀️

Lmao

Thanks for the love !!!

And the ones that underestimated Jay,

Welllllllllll 😌😌😌😌

All comments and feedback welcomed.

xoMissGabyGee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 49.9K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
50.5K 2K 34
"Where I'm from you gotta get on ya own cause ain't nobody gonna do shit for you" Follow Nevaeh on her crazy life journey living in Harlem from drug...
131K 4.4K 57
"If you're all for me than let me know what's up, don't change up on me in the long run.. keep it open 100 cause you got potential"
228K 5.1K 28
Jayda has been a hard worker all her life. Everything thing she has she bought it and never needed a man But someone steps in and tries to show her d...