The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

By leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 1

219K 3.5K 5.6K
By leesuh

In hindsight the Victoria's Secret thing seemed good, but now it seems stupid since she's only 16 and that's like impossible, so just pretend she's a regular ole model. Okay? Okay.

-

Two years later-

I was now a Victoria's Secret model at only 16 1/2 years old.

My best friend in the entire world was another model. Her name is Penny Iris. Her full name is Penelope Iris and she's originally from Hawaii.

We were currently in line to meet these people called the Magcon boys. I don't know who they are, blame me for not being into social media.

I'm wearing white skinny jeans, a pink flowy crop tank top, and white heels. I had my gold Michael Kors bag hanging over my shoulder and my gold iPhone in my hand.

A few girls came up to us and asked for pictures and autographs. These supposed boys weren't even out yet. That's ridiculous.

"Hi, I'm Emma. I'm a huge fan!" Another girl came up to us. She was wearing jeans and a long sleeve sweater. She had on glasses and braces and her hair was in a pony tail. She reminded me of myself.

"Hi, I'm Hailey! Would you like a picture?" I smiled.

"Yes please!" She looked in awe.

I took her phone and took a picture with her. But before I gave it back, I put my number in.

"Call me or text me if you need to talk to someone, okay?" She nodded and looked as if she was about to cry. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

I took a picture with her on my phone and uploaded it to Instagram.

"What's your username on Instagram?" I asked her. She told me and I uploaded the photo.

Caption: "Just met the beautiful @EmmaJay819 go follow her! She's amazing and my new lil sis"

She smiled at me. "Thank you so much." I hugged her again.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" She smiled. She went back to her mom in line, but I heard someone say my name.

"OMG Hailey Reneé just posted a photo and she's at Magcon!" Someone screamed and I looked behind me.

"Run" I said to Penny. I grabbed her hand and ran into a room backstage.

"That was close" I sighed.

"Hello?" Someone said. I turned around and saw the people I never wanted to see ever again in my entire life. The group.

"Penny, can we leave now." I gritted through my teeth.

"Why?" She said.

"It's fine, you guys can stay here. We have to wait another hour until we can meet fans." Matt smiled. It made me want to throw up.

"Aren't you Hailey Reneé?" Cameron asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I am." I gave him a rude look.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"No" I almost immediately answered. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "I mean, sure."

Cameron took out his phone and put his arm around my waist. I wanted to puke as we smiled for the picture. As soon as he took it, I pushed him away and walked back to Penny.

As soon as I was about to walk out of the room, my twitter ringtone went off, which I set as Lipgloss by Lil Mamma.

"Met the beautiful @HaileyRenee just now!"

I forced a smile onto my face.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome" He winked at me. He hasn't changed at all.

"Well, I'm gonna go now" I pulled Penny's arm and walked out.

"Wait, I didn't get your number!" Cameron yelled after me.

"I don't remember throwing it" I yelled back, walking out of the backstage area. One of the security guards saw me.

"Oh, you shouldn't be out there. You could get hurt. Go stay with Mahogany, Jake, Jacob, Sam, Jc, and Jack." The security guard escorted us to a safer place where a bunch of people were.

"Hey, aren't you Hailey Reneé?" The girl with beautiful red hair asked me. She must be Mahogany.

"Yeah that's me" I smiled.

"I'm Mahogany. I know why you're back here. Danny must've not wanted you to get hurt. I'll introduce you to everyone. That's Jake, Jacob, Sam, Jc, and Jack (thatsojack). And that little cutie running over here is Skylynn." Mahogany looked over to the right behind me and I did too. The cutest little girl I'd ever seen came running up to me. She had short blonde hair, brown eyes, and a giant smile. She looked about 3 or 4.

"Hi!" She said to me. I smiled and leaned down to her level.

"Hi cutie. You must be Skylynn. I'm Hailey! Can I give you a nickname?" She nodded. "I'm gonna call you... Skylee! Just like my name!"

"I like you! You're pretty!" She smiled at me, playing with my hair.

"Thank you! I think you're pretty too! Can I take a picture with you?"

"YEAH!" She yelled happily. I smiled and laughed.

"Okay okay!" She giggled and I got out my phone, holding it out and smiling. Skylynn smiled too and I snapped the picture.

I posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

Caption: "Met this little cutie backstage! Nice meeting you Skylynn (:"

I slipped my phone back in my bag and went over to meet everyone else. Penny was already chatting it up with Jc. They'd be a cute couple. I was immediately attracted to Jake. He was built, a little on the pudgey side, but it totally worked for him. He was gorgeous. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hi, I'm Hailey. You're Jake, right?"

"That's me" He laughed.

"So what's up?" I said smiling.

"Nothing, just talking to the most beautiful girl ever. How about you?"

I didn't answer because I was blushing and looking at the ground, trying to avoid awkward eye contact after he said that. I thought he'd be weirded out that I didn't answer, but he saw my cheeks and laughed.

"Is THE, Hailey Reneé blushing?" I laughed and looked back up at him.

"Maybe, maybe not.... okay yeah I am." We both laughed.

"Hey can I take a picture with you?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure" I smiled. "Only if I can get your number."

"Of course" He smiled. He handed his phone to Jack.

"Hey Jack, can you take our picture?"

"Sure, but you guys are my new otp okay? Okay." I laughed and Jake put his arm around my waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Before Jack took the picture, Jake kissed my cheek and Jack took it like that. I blushed fiercely as I looked at the picture.

"That's my new lock screen" Jake said, setting it as his lock screen. I blushed, yet again.

"Oh my god" I laughed.

My phone went off to Lip Gloss again telling me he posted it on Twitter.

Caption: "Met the beautiful @HaileyRenee today. My new lock screen ;)"

Jake's P.O.V

Man, she's beautiful. I can't believe she's here. I've been like, in love with her since she became well known! You could say I was pretty starstruck.

The way she blushed was so cute that it made me smile.

I loved the way her hair just cascaded down her back in curls, and the way her dimples showed when she smiled, and the way her skin was perfectly smooth when my hands met her waist in the picture. That crop top on her though.. Damn her stomach-

My daydreaming was cut off when Mahogany hit me on the head.

"C'mon, shows starting" I nodded and the guys and I all went onto the stage.

"Hey guys what's up?!" Matt yelled into the microphone.

Every girl in the venue was now screaming. I looked over and saw Hailey with her friend Penny next to the security guards that weren't in front of the stage.

"Tonight we have a special guest. Do any of you guys know who Hailey Reneé is?" The screams were even higher and louder than when the guys got on stage and girls were screaming.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE HER!"

"OMG SHES SO PERFECT I CANT EVEN!"

"IF SHES HERE IM GONNA SHIT MYSELF!"

The last one made everyone laugh.

"Yes guys, she's here. Can you yell her name and make her come onstage?"

People were now chanting "HAILEY! HAILEY! HAILEY! HAILEY!"

I looked over at Hailey, who looked happy to see fans. I went down to her.

"C'mon!" She smiled and laughed. I walked back onstage with her right next to me. The crowd went freaking crazy!

"Hey guys!" She smiled and said into my microphone.

"SHAWN SING HER A SONG!" Two girls yelled. It made me mad, but I didn't say anything.

Hailey's P.O.V

They all wanted this Shawn guy to sing to me. I looked over and saw a boy getting his guitar. It was indeed Shawn Mendes, the one I heard singing in the chorus room two years ago.

"You can sit down right there" Matt whispered to me. I gave him a look as to say "don't fucking touch me" but he didn't seem to notice. Typical.

I went over and sat down on the chair next to Shawn. The crowd went silent mostly and Shawn started playing his guitar.

"Hailey Reneé, oh how I adore Hailey Reneé. Her eyes shine in the sun, and her dimples show when she smiles. Hallie Reneé, oh how I adore Hailey Reneé."

In 9th grade, that oh so horrible year, I had a crush on Shawn. I never told anyone. But Cameron found out. And I got badly beaten for it. And he made me admit that I liked Shawn in front of Shawn. Shawn laughed.

"You think you have a chance with me? HA that's hilarious! Oh god this is perfect! You're such a pathetic little bitch. No one will ever love you! EVER. Why don't you just kill yourself right now? No one wants you here anyway."

Those were his exact words.

And I never looked him in the eye ever again. Even as he's singing to me, I don't look him in the eye. I can barely look at him anyways.

He finished singing and went to hug me but I ran off the stage and went in the back rooms. I opened one and it was the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I felt my vision get blurry. My body started shaking and I knew I was having an anxiety attack.

Penny knew what happened and ran after me. She got on the floor and held me in her arms as she let me have my attack. This has happened many times before. But not recently. They started when the bullying did. Then they went away, but they came back when I started modeling because of the hate I got.

When my anxiety attack ended, I hugged Penny and she got up, helping me up after.

"What was this one about?" She asked.

"These guys, the Magcon guys?" She nodded. "They went to school with me in ninth grade. They all bullied me. I had daily beatings from Cameron while two of the other guys held me so I wouldn't run away. In total, Cameron broke two of my ribs, my leg, and my hand. He almost paralyzed me once when he was beating my back with his fist and stomping on me. I used to have a crush on Shawn. Cameron found out and made me admit it in front of Shawn. Shawn laughed in my face and told me to go kill myself and that no one will ever love me. After that, I never looked him in the eye ever again."

"Oh my God..." She looked as if she was about to cry. I wouldn't blame her. These guys were her role models. And I pretty much just ruined her perfect image of them. She brought me into a giant hug.

"So that's why you were acting weird before." I nodded. "Do you want to leave?"

"No, this is your day. We'll leave when it's over."

"Are you sure?" She looked hesitant.

"I'm 100% sure. Penny, it's fine. I'll be fine. I'll stand with the security guards." We both laughed. "Go have fun."

"Thanks Hailey" She smiled and ran out, going to see then perform. As soon as I walked out of the room, Jake was right there and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled as he pulled away. He was so sweet to think about me.

"Wanna stand with me? I won't have to go onstage for awhile." I nodded.

"Sure, I'd like that" I smiled.

We walked out and stood near the security guards. But as soon as I looked at the crowd, I saw two girls being violently shoved by everyone in the crowd. I knew I was making a bad decision, but I couldn't just let them get hurt. So I ran over.

"Hailey!" Jake yelled after me. But I didn't listen as I ran through a giant group of screaming fangirls.

-

Instagram:

@lisaquattrone16

@aaroncrapenter

@vossjenner

@themakeover_fanfiction

Twitter:

@liisaa316

@omfgtobeone

@omfgitsmagcon

Tumblr:

Coexisting-pale.tumblr.com

Mikeysfusconstructor.tumblr.com

Castielmycherrypie.tumblr.com

Vine:

Literally Lisa

Snapchat:

Lisaquattrone

Kik:

Citylights316

Youtube:

Sarahandlisa36

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
293K 7K 42
"Adriana, I've never stopped liking you after these 3 years... Not even. I never stopped loving you..." he started. "And now that we've met after so...
Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...