Writing Our Story (Complete)

By Monsi_Salcedo

Demi Lovato & Harry Styles Demi Lovato moves into a new town after the death of her mother. Her dad wanting... More

Writing Our Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank You
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Fun Facts on Writing Our Story

Chapter 21

89 7 3
By Monsi_Salcedo

Harry took Demi to his house as Kendall told him she would be staying over night at the office. Opening the front door as he place his keys on the key holder. Closing the door after Demi step in. Him and Kendall had just finished decorating the house that they got as he wanted them to do it together. Making sure the door was lock as he show Demi the way to his office. He wrap his arm around her shoulder as he brought her closer to him.

"Come on let's go to my office. If you want I could make you a cup of tea. It could make you feel better."

Harry said as he look down to Demi. Demi agreed as Harry left her in his office as he went to go put the teapot. Demi continue to talk about what she heard at her house. When Harry had finish making the tea. They were sitting down on the small couch he had next to his desk. Harry let her experience herself as he knew what it felt like seeing your parent move on.

"I mean, i'm happy that he's moving on but...."

Demi scratch her head as she couldn't figure out the words. Biting her bottom lip as she look at the floor. Harry place his hands on top of hers while he gave her a sad look.

"You weren't expecting it to be this soon. That understandable, trust me. I mean it was a while after my parent's got a divorce then they started seeing other people. I think your dad just wants to be happy again."

Demi was breathing heavy as she tried to understand what he was saying to her.

"Maybe you just need to take a shower to relax and talk to a friend. You can use my computer to talk to one of them. Maybe you can talk to your friend uh...Nick was it. It could get your mind off stuff. I just want to see you be happy. I hate seeing you like this, broken. I promise as long as i'm here. Nothing will happen to you. Just take a shower it would help you relax. She just went shopping for clothes. I know that she got new underclothes. I'll get you one."

Demi move closer to him as they stayed there for a long time before Harry should her the way to the bathroom. Taking her to the master bedroom as he told her how to work the shower. Demi watch him leave the bathroom as she had her arms wrapped around herself. Once he close the door she started to look around the bathroom. It was a good nice size bathroom with white tiles in the shower. The walls were painted a light gray that complemented the tiles.

The floor was a light brown wood. She took a step in as she began to take of her clothes. Folding them as she took them off. Lifting up her leg as she step in to the shower. Closing the curtains as she tried to figure out how to work the shower.
5 minutes later Demi was pushing her wet hair to her back as she heard the door opening.

"I found some of new underwear. I already took off the tag. I left you one of my shirt and boxers. You can use them like shorts."

Hearing his footsteps as he walks to the toilet. Placing down the white shirt and one of his underwear. Hearing the bathroom door closing as Demi quickly finish cleaning herself. Grabbing a towel that was next to the shower.
10 minutes later she was walking around the house in a white shirt and a pair of his boxers that covered her enough. She tried to dry her hair the best she could with a towel but it was still moist. Every time she would take a step a cold shiver would go down her spin. Hearing soft music playing as she started to follow the sound. Pushing the door as she peak her head inside to see what was happening. Harry was playing music on his small radio he had in his office. He was sitting down on his chair with papers piles next to him. She smile at him as she rest her head on the door frame. Demi would watch as he graded the papers from his classes. He look so focus. He would move his nose every other second which warm Demi's heart. Taking a step into the room which got Harry's attention. He turn around as his eyes widen as his eyes laden on Demi. She wrapped her arms around herself as she pay attention to the man that was looking at her. He smile at her as he parted his lips to speak to her.

"How are you feeling, love ?"

He look at her with concern eyes as Demi remembers why she came running to him. Demi drop her hands as she walk to the window. Looking up at the sky as she saw the clouds beginning to dark in. The weather was matching her mood as she felt like crying. She would think about Harry's question as she didn't know how to answer the question.

"Being honest "

Demi said as she turn around to look at Harry.

"I don't know how I feel."

She said truthfully as she look at Harry. He walk to her as he wrap his big arms around her small frame. Demi immediately wrap her arms his body as she breath in his aftershave. She snuggle her head into his chest as he felt so soft. Harry lay his chin on top of her head as he breath out. Hearing the rain drop on the roof was filling the house with sound as it was completely silent. Harry look down at her as she look up to look at him. Their eyes was shinning as they only needed each other. They were getting lost in each other's eyes as their faces was getting closer. Harry place his lips on top of Demi's as he gave her a soft kiss. His grip on her would get stronger as he kept on giving her sweet kisses. Demi's arms would soon be wrap around the base of his neck. Getting on her tippy toes as she tried to reach him as he's much more taller then she was. Their lips would move in complete motions, mimicking one other's. Harry tried to bring Demi's body as close as possible as he started to press their body together. He could feel Demi playing with his hair on the end of his neck. They soon let go for the lack of oxygen as they kept their forehead press to each other. Demi's hand went to his collar as she wasn't on her toes anymore. Harry still had a strong hold on her as he wasn't ready to let go. Opening his eyes to find hers staring at him. He could see her slight blush on her cheek as he smile at her. Grabbing her hand as he lead her to his office. Opening the door as he made he let go of her hand. Opening his laptop as he quickly type in his password. Pulling up Skype as he log out of his. Looking back at Demi as he smile at her.

"You can talk to your friend Nick, while I make dinner. I'll text you when it's done."

He said as he walk out of the room, not before laying a kiss on her head. Demi watch him leave the room as she walk to his desk. Finding a red plait shirt as she put it on. Logging in as she saw that he was online. Clicking his name as the call was sending. Soon his face appear with a smile on it.

"Hey Dems."

Demi smile at him as she said hi back.

They talk for an hour before Demi gets Harry's text saying dinner was ready. Placing down her phone as she told Nick a quick goodbye before hanging up. Heading to dinning room as Harry had everything set in place. Demi smile as she look at him. He turn around to look at her when he place the fork down. Walking up to her as he took her hand. Placing a soft kiss on top of it before leading her to the table. Pulling out her chair as Demi took a seat. Taking his place at the table as they both just look at each other. They both had the biggest smile on their face as each moment they were falling for each other even more. Harry's phone went off as they both look at it. He grab it as he saw that he got a text. Opening it as he quickly read it. A smile appear on his face before closing it. Placing it on the table as he grab Demi's hand.

"We won't be disturb tonight. She's not coming home."

A smile appears on Demi's face as she quick wrap her arms around him. Laying a sweet kiss on his lips.
She's not coming home.

~

Harry's alarm would go off as it woke up the young lovers. Demi was laying down on Harry's chest as his arm was around her small body. Looking to his night stand as he turn it off. He look down at Demi just snuggle up to him as he let out a laugh. Placing some hair away from her beautiful face as he starts to whisper to her.

"Baby start getting up. We need to get ready."

Harry got up from the bed as he stand next to his nightstand. Looking down at Demi as lay on her bed, letting out a groan. Harry only chuckle as he walk to his closet. Picking out his outfit as he look back at Demi who was now sitting up, facing away from him. He smile at her as he turn to his closet. Something caught his eye as he look up. His camera was sitting pretty on one of his self. Looking back at Demi as he grab it. Walking to her as he called her name, making her turn around. Snapping the a quick picture as she made a funny face when she turn around.

Harry lower the camera as he look at her.

"That came out beautiful. I'll show you the picture later. Start getting ready love, or we'll be late."

Harry said as he place the camera on the night stand.

Harry let Demi wear Kendall's clothes as they were both walking threw the front door. They got in his car as Demi was holding her phone in her hand. Harry quickly drop her off at her house as they said a quick goodbye. Heading inside the house as she slip threw the door. Heading to her room as she quickly collected her things for school. Grabbing a hair tie as she grab her hair. Heading out of her room not before stopping at her dad's room. Who was pass out on his bed. Walking in as she tap in to wake him up or he would be late for work. He quickly jump as he look up at her. He look at the clock as he jump from his bed.

"Thank you for waking me up. I fell asleep late, really late. Compare to you, why did you fell asleep so early honey? "

Her dad told her as he quick took out his clothes. He didn't notice that she wasn't here. Demi made up an excuse on top of her head. Also telling him that she would be staying after school. Walking out the front door as she got on her bike. Meeting her friends at the same corner as usual, they head to school.

~
4/14/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 714 18
After winning a One Direction sweepstakes she sets off from California to New York City to spend two weeks with the boys. She's never really fan-girl...
258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
37.4K 1.2K 37
Demi was a broken teenage girl, but what happens when she meets Harry Styles? A shy boys who shares the same dream as her. Will they stick by each ot...
1.1K 18 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...