Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)

9.1K 496 621
By 90samourdaay

Say no more. 💯 you want it. I got it. *plug voice* / ft. MonroeMon MalikaF dollydollydolly_ OfficiallyJayxx -unfaithfuldreams AgapeLovexx
•••••

1 1/2 years later.

"Lord I didn't think I would ever be in this position.." Amour sighed smoothing out her white wedding dress as she stared into the mirror.

"You look like an Angel." Malika whispered in awe rubbing her back.

"She looks like an ice angel." Monroe said smirking as she bounced her 1 year old daughter Nora on her leg. Nora was blowing bubbles on her fingers.

"These bridesmaid dresses are badass, I like how they go with the wonderland Ice theme." Santana smirked taking a picture and Jay playfully rolled her eyes.

"Your probably sending those to Woody teasing him about taking it off."

"You know she is!" Tionne laughed. "I'm surprised she ain't walking around here with a baby on her hip, her and Woody be going at it like animals."

"Nah I ain't cut out for no kids." Santana chuckled shaking her head. "My life to wild for them."

"Oh will y'all shut up and let me soak in my emotions on my damn wedding day." Amour yelled playfully and all the girls busted out laughing.

"I knoooow you ain't talking Amour. You and Algee been walking around here like yall the king and queen for month's. You've had a long ass time to soak in this day." Monroe joked and Amour rolled her eyes turning around.

"Whatever give me my god daughter." Amour cooed picking Nora up and bouncing her a little making her giggle.

Monroe just sat back smiling, she never expected any of this to happen. About a month after her and Keith had sex she found out she was pregnant and the timing was so weird to her. Luckily Keith had been around a lot more due to Algee and Amour going public with their relationship, so it was easier to figure things out. Keith was shook at first no lie, but he knew he had to step up and he did. In time her and Keith grew feelings for each other and the arrival of Nora only brought them closer together. Keith never expected to fall in love with somebody he had been obsessing to bring down for years, let alone have a child with her. It was all crazy too him. He even soon realised he did have a lot in common with the high class criminals. The excitement and freshness of that lifestyle completely turned him. Both him and Algee left the blue side, and joined the dark side. Now they run their own stuff and soon joined the list of the most wanted with their friends. Now they were power couples.

Before Amour could speak Keith walked into the room making the girls yell at him.

"Knock next time nigga." Malika mumbled rolling her eyes and Keith sent her a glare telling her to stop hating before looking at Amour and whistling.

"Damn sis you gonna have Algee out there crying like a little bitch." He joked and Amour blushed shooing Keith off and putting Nora down.

"Bye Keith I don't have time for you and Elijah's shenanigans today. T did you tell him to behave?"

Tionne just shook her head. "You can't tell Elijah nothing. That man lives his life day by day."

Nora squealed and ran to her father making he smile widely and pick her up lifting her in the air. "My baaaaby!"

She laughed goofily and he kissed her holding her close to him. Monroe just sat there and watched them with love in her eyes.

"Goals." Jay sighed and all the girls just laughed.

"Mind if Nora comes and hangs out with the guys baby?" Keith asked turning around to face her.

"I have no problem with that daddy." Monroe mumbled softly and the girls oooooooed.

"If you call him daddy I know he getting in the panties!" Amour sang twerking a little and the rest of the girls jumped in.

"So daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!"

Keith just shook his head chuckling and he covered Nora ears. "Stop corrupting my daughter. We're out of here. And you missy stop showing my nasty girl in public." Keith smirked bending down to peck Monroe's lips and she smirked.

"Sorry daddy."

He sent her a look and Nora copied Keith kissing Monroe and smiling.

"Aww mommies baby." Monroe pouted kissing her cheeks. She kept kissing both her and Keith back and forth making everybody laugh.

"Nora gives me life." Malika said smiling and Amour agreed.

"She turned Monroe into air, I don't know what fire is anymore."

Keith sent Amour a smirk walking to the door. "Oh don't worry Fire is very much still alive trust me, anyways seeya soon ladies."

"Ooooooooh." All the girls squealed and Monroe covered her face sinking into her chair. She really did fall in love.

••••••

Algee and his crew were listening to old school jams as they just joked around roasting each other.

"Yo mama so fat that when she bent over to tie her shoe her titty touched the floor." Elijah yelled at Woody and Woody waved him off as the laughs only got louder.

"Yo momma so ugly that even yo daddy wishes she would've swallowed yo ass, cause now he gotta ugly ass son." 

Algee held onto his chest as he cried hollering. He had forgotten all about his nerves since this roast session started.

Keith had walked in with Nora just in time. "I hear y'all loud asses all the way down the hall."

"Noooora!" Luke yelled smiling before jumping up and taking her from Keith. Nora was smiling and talking gibberish as she hugged Luke's face. He just talked to her.

"My favorite girl I missed you!" Luke told her and she just stared at him clapping.

Nora loved Luke, like Keith swore Nora had another heart inside of her body for Luke. Cause once Luke had her, she never leaves his side.

"Keith you just gone let Luke sweep her off her teeth everytime huh?" Bryshere asked laughing and Keith shook his head watching Nora kiss all over Luke's face.

"I don't know what to do man. She loves him."

Algee snickered. "All the ladies love Luke."

"He Luke'd her the day he baby sitted her, he held her, sang to her, let her fall asleep in his arms, the next day she woke up crying every time he let her go." Woody chuckled and Keith frowned.

"Luke stop turning my daughter into those Luke'd girls."

Luke just let her play with his chain shaking his head. "There's no such thing, I have no idea what you speak of."

"Sing to her." Elijah smirked and Luke shrugged clearing his throat. All the guy's just watched.

"Nora," Luke cooed and she looked at him smiling showing her front teeth. "I will never forget you and you will always be by my side, from the day that I met you I knew that I would love you till the day I die." He sang softly to her and Nora squealed standing up and jumping in his lap. Luke laughed and all the guys shook their heads.

Keith just picked her up waving his finger. "Nope. No more Luke for you."

"Holy shit I'm getting married today." Algee mumbled under his breathe and all the attention just turned to him.

"Yo ugly ass just realized that?" Elijah yelled and Algee just blinked.

"It hadn't settled in until now."

Keith, who was the best man, just laughed. "He scared. I told Amour he was gone be crying like a little bitch."

Nora repeated Keith. "Bitch."

All the guy's including Keith just gasped and Elijah and Woody started hollering.

"Oh no baby what is you doing?" Bryshere said covering his mouth to Keith from laughing.

Luke took Nora back shaking his head. "I'm telling."

Keith just stared at her with wide eyes. "So your first word just gone be bitch  huh?"

"Bitch!" Nora screamed again and Elijah fell on the floor crying.

"MONROE GONE BEAT YOUR ASS."

Algee held his chest. "Damn.. even Nora think I'm a little bitch."

She clapped her hands cheering. "Bitch!"

"I. Can't. Breathe." Woody panted holding his stomach and Keith shook his .

"No princess no."

Luke was looking at his friends like they were crazy. "Stop cussing niggas!"

"Ni-cca!" Nora tried to say and Keith covered his face. He was gonna die.

"Two bad words in one day... they grow up too fast man. It's in her blood." Bryshere smirked.

••••••
Amour and Algee's wedding went by quick and it was one for the books. Extravagant, brilliant, and most importantly beautiful. They had real love that would last a lifetime. Now Amour was Mrs. Algee Smith.

"Baby I can't believe we actually did it." Amour blushed as they danced in the middle of all the other couples on the dance floor. Their foreheads were pressed together and he pecked her lips every minute.

"I can.. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." Algee smiled and she giggled wiping some of the lipstick off his lips.

"You made me realize life was so much more than money. I wouldn't be truly happy here without you." She mumbled and he saw her eyes twinkle as she said it.

"Well baby we both brought each other happiness. And now we're on top of the world. Literally." He chuckled talking about their wedding reception on the tallest building in Miami. The city's light illuminated the sky.

"I don't care where we are at as long as I'm with you." Amour smiled bringing him closer and their lips met making this kiss last longer.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you the most." Algee whispered against her lips making her shiver and 100% fall victim to him. There was nothing and nobody that could ruin that moment for them.

Or was it? ;) Little did they know someone was plotting against them.

••••••
The end! Ahahahaha. Much love to you guys. I enjoyed writing this bad boy series. - Amour

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
203K 6.7K 131
I take requests ______________
53.2K 372 20
Featuring... Michael Rainey Jr. , Jabari Banks , Keith Powers & More !! Hope you guys enjoy !
114K 2.3K 69
y/n & algee been bestfriend for years until algee confessed how he feels about her ...then everything when upside down for them