melody | your lie on april fa...

By ____kou

a melody can either send a euphoric feeling or a weight on your heart. __ w a r n i n g acts of child abuse... More

Before we start! Tagged!
¢нαρтєя 1 // ℓєανιиg.....
¢нαρтєя 2 // вℓσσ∂у ριαиσ
¢нαρтєя 3 // α иєω fяιєи∂
¢нαρтєя 4 // υиєχρє¢тє∂
¢нαρтєя 5 // ℓєттєя
¢нαρтєя 6 // "αℓℓ ι ωαииα ∂σ~"
¢нαρтєя 7 // тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи ιf ι'м нєяє ωιтн уσυ
¢нαρтєя 8 // "ωє'яє ∂αтιиg" | тнє fιяѕт ∂αтє
¢нαρтєя 9 // ωнєяє ιѕ ѕнє?
¢нαρтєя 11 // ѕтυ∂єит.
¢нαρтєя 12 // нυятfυℓ ωσя∂ѕ
PLEASE READ!!!
¢нαρтєя 13 // ωну?....
¢нαρтєя 14 // ℓιgнт ѕωιт¢н
¢нαρтєя 15 // тнє ¢яυєℓту σf тнє ωσяℓ∂.
¢нαρтєя 16 // ѕнαттєяє∂
¢нαρтєя 17 // ℓαѕт ρєяfσямαи¢є
єριℓσgυє
∂αѕνι∂αиуα!~
BACK!
hello :3

¢нαρтєя 10 // яєαℓιzαтισи

698 27 19
By ____kou

Y/N's POV

The day I knew about Kaori, time seems to slow down, everyone else eventually knew she's in the hospital but doesn't really why she's been staying there more longer. I couldn't bare looking at her in the hospital. The place where I always lose my happiness.

I'm glad she told me about her condition. But it's hard trying to keep it from Kousei, Watati and Tsubaki. I've done nothing but practice the piano. I mostly spend the day with Kaori in the hospital, sometimes I sleep there. Me and Kousei have been distant for a while... I guess his taking this hard also.

I sat up from my bed and sighed. It's Saturday and we planned om visiting Kao.

I stood up from my bed and took a quick shower. After exiting tf e bathroom, I grabbed my hairbrush and combed my hair, I picked a simple blouse and pants.

I walked down the stairs and saw auntie.

"Morning"

"Morning Y/N"

I grabbed myself some breakfast and ate it silently, after I finished my food I grabbed the bowl/ plate and put it on the sink.

"I'll just visit Kao" I said and auntie nodded

"Sure, be careful!"

"Alright!" I shouted back.

~•~

I sat on a bench waiting for them, the look on Kousei's face when he saw Kaori. I think I'm starting doubting that he likes me. When gone on a couple of dates, but it really feels different when I had a boyfriend. It seems like....

I sighed, why did negative thoughts suddenly came into my head.....

"Y/N-chan!"

I waved.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked smiling.

"Did we keep you waiting?" Kousei asked. I shooked my head.

"Not really, now let's go" I said and stood up from my bench.

"Hey, what did you get?" Tsubaki asked.

"Some cake from Yoshitomo. Girls like that stuff, right?" Watari answered.

"Her family runs a cake shop, you know" Kousei answered bluntly.

~•~

"Here we are!"

"Welcome!" Koari exclaimed with a smile. I grabbed a stool and sat down deep in thought.

"We brought you something" Tsubaki said.

"Thank you!" Koari replied happily.

"Well? How do you feel?" Tsubaki asked.

"Never better! I'm just in here for tests" Kaori answered and held up her arms like she's flexing. I smiled. I'm glad she's happy.

"Did you miss not seeing me?" Watari asked Kaori, obviously flirting her. Kaori laughed.

"Sure I missed you!" Kaori amswered.

"But you were in here for tests the other day, weren't you?" Kousei asked suspiciously.

"That time, it was for new tests, just for the heck if it." she paused, "It is my head. This time, it's also so I cam rest up, and take more time to heal." Kaori answered lying. How can she do these? "You just leered at me with a dirty look in your eyes!" Kaori said clearly irritated."Lusting after me no matter where you are! An invalid! Is it because I'm an invalid?"

It made me frown even though it was just a joke. Kousei seems to stare a lot at Kaori.

"I didn't! I didn't lust over you!" Kousei said defensively.

"Well I sure did!" Watari busts in. I chuckled.

"But hey, that was a shock." Watari said, "You don't show up, and the next thing we hear, you're in the hospital"

"It was shock for me too" Kaori replied, "I mean, I stumbled, and hit my head, and then.... Blood came gushing out! In spurts, you know! In spurts! I was so stunned!" Kaori said playfully waving her arms in the air.

"My parents totally lost it and sent me right to the hospital." Kaori explained. "And now we're all caught up. Oh, the fig tart for me!" Kaori said her eyes sparkling. "I've always tired easily, but lately, I've had to expand a lot of energy,so I guess I pushed myself to hard." She said and took a bite of the pie.

"Yum!"

She's expanding energy as she eats, I thought, I'm sure Kousei did too.

"I brought you some books, too! You've got nothing to do in here, right!" Watari said raising his bag making all sorts of book fall from his bag.

"Are these books from the library? Did you bring them without permission?" Tsubaki asked shocked.

"Yeah, he totally stole those books" I said.

"There are some about music, too" Watari said completely ignoring me and Tsubaki.

"What she gonnna do with a ton of books?" I asked looking at Watari my eyebrow raised.

"What's the problem?" Watari asked shrugging.

"Well, Kaori will come back to school by the second semester" I said and Kaori nodded in agreement. They smiled.

We talked for awhile more until they needed to leave. I wanted to stay for Kaori.

"Alright, Kaori-chan. Let's hook up in our dreams, ok?" Watari said, waving goodbye.

"Oh shut up" Tsubaki said with a smug look on her face. "Bye, Bye!". And they left. Kaori smile was replaced with a frown.

"I don't have time to read all these" Kaori said sadly and grabbed one of the books, she smiled.

I smiled sadly.

"Kaori-chan? Have your friends gone home?" Her nurse asked and I waved. She smiled at me.

"They left already, you can start testing on her" I answered for Kaori.

After the test, I layed down on the couch that was just placed earlier there for me to lay down. My eyelids slowly grew heavy and I fell asleep.

~•~

Kousei's POV

"Today's th festival, huh?" Kaori asked while I looked out od the window.

"Yeah" I asnwered.

"Don't stand there, have a seat" Kaori said.

"Uh, okay" I answered. "No, on second thought I'll stand"

"You sure are fidgety. Suspicious, much?"

"I don't like hospitals. And I came here to look for Y/N, and visit you aswell. She didn't come to school and I got worried."

"She fell asleep here in the weekend. She never leaves my side, she's scared. She thinks she'll lose me..." Kaori said glancing at Y/N who's asleep on the couch. "She stays up, I can tell, she makes sure I fell asleep. She doesn't even need to do that." Kaori said with a sigh, worried about Y/N's condition.

I was deep in my thought

You're gonna be okay, right?

You're not lying about being tested, right?

You're not gonna tell me you're never coming back to school, right?

You're gonna start cussing me out again, right?

We can talk in the music room again, right?

"You..-" I was cut off.

"Watari-kun was just here." Kaori said, "This is what he brought me."

Watari

"I had no idea. I heard you played alone at the gala concert?" Kaori said in disbelief, "Watari-kun told me about it." She explained.

"Uh, yeah" I said and simply nodded.

She started laughing, "The accompanist playing a solo? That's unheard of! What kind of show-off are you? It was a gala concert for violinist, so it doesn't make any sense!" tears started to pricked on her eyes from laughter. "Don't make me laugh! Are you an idiot? My sides are splitting!"

My eye twitched in annoyance, "Whose fault was it?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"What do you mean? Anyone would've expected you ti withdraw." Kaori said.

"At first.... It was because someone insulted you." I said sadly. "But then midway through, the sound disappeared... My mom's words, her gestures, her smell... My memories of my mother turned into notes, and flew away im the sky."

"I see..." Kaori said softly. "You're an artist no matter what, aren't you? Kousei Arima..."

Yeah... Just as I thought... That song.. She chose that sing for me.

Love's Sorrow. This song reminds me of my mother. The scent of fabric softener.

The sound of the piano as I looked up drowsily.

A quite lullaby.

The smell of antiseptic.

Footsteps ringing.

A linoleum floor, cloudy and white

All overlapping with you.

"I wish I could've heard it, your piano." Kaori said snapping me out of my thoughts.

You're okay, right?

"I wish I could've played with you again" tears pricked her eyes.

You're gonna be fine, right?

That made me realize, all the worrying. This feelings....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I Like Kaori, More Than Just A Friend.

~•~

Bummer. I'm the worst person. Sorry the story will really be like that!

Thank you guys! We reached half a thousand! Thank you for the ones that votes or just even sticking to the story! You guys are awesome readers hope you'll stick to the book till the end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
314K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...