Casual Affair (Niall Fanfic)

By niall1D2013

Niall Horan, famous song writer/party boy, finds his image being portrayed terribly by media and is determine... More

*Authors Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm OLD!
Playlist!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ask me questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Update: Nov 6, 2018
Long time, no see

Chapter 48

938 17 4
By niall1D2013

Next day...
----

Ella finds herself standing in front of Niall's bedroom door.

"Niall I'm ready to go! Paul packaged everything!" She yells out.

Suddenly the door opens and he walks out with the last luggage.

"All right, I'm ready too!" He says. "I almost forgot these two bags."

She rubs her eyes and yawns deeply. "It's too early for me..."

"I know. Cmon, you can sleep when we land. I'll take you straight to my place."

-----

The flight was short and luggage claim was pretty easy. No paps this time and they arrive at Niall's place by the dinner time.

"So, yes, I have a somewhat easy few days. I have next two weeks busy though." Niall says as he sips his pint.

Ella leans back on the couch and chews on her pizza. With Niall leaving once again for 2 weeks, she only has these few days to figure out what she wants to do.

"Right," she says. "Have you checked online to see if anyone caught us?"

"No, no photos yet!" He replies. "I'm sure we're okay."

Ella nods. She needs to find out soon because she can't wait two weeks of this torture.

"Niall...."

All of a sudden, his phone starts ringing. Goddammit.

He answers it and puts it against his ear. "Hey Louis. How are ya? Good, good. Yeah I just got home like an hour ago. Yes, I received the email..."

Ella stands up and mouths, "Going to the bathroom."

He nods and points in the direction for the bathroom.

She walks down the hallway and finds it. She closes the door behind her and grabs her phone.

"Harry, I need your help."

----------

Ella walks out of the bathroom and finds Niall talking to Paul in the living room.

"Yeah. I'll be back soon though. I just gotta got to town real quick." Niall says as he grabs his car keys.

Fuck. Nope. Nope he's not escaping this time.

"Niall!" Ella interrupts. "I...um...where are you going? We just got back..."

"It's nothing. Just business."

She nods. "Okay...can I tag along?"

He looks over at Paul and hesitates. "I.... I guess. Cmon, let's go. I'm already late."

----------

They arrive at louis' agency and currently waiting for him.

"Louis wanted to talk to me about something important." Niall whispers. "It's regarding my comeback."

Ohhhh....

"That's cool."

"Horan, Louis is ready to see you." Says a blonde woman. "He specifically asks for your guest to stay put."

What?!?!

"Thank you Candice." He says and stands up. "Sorry Ella. Must be confidential."

He follows the woman into the room and shuts the door.

Fuck.

--------------

She waits for an hour before he finally gets out of the meeting room.

He walks out with a paper in hand. "Let's go Ella."

Ella stands up and follows him to the exit doors.

"How did it go?" She asks.

"Not good at all." He replies sternly. "Not good."

--------

They arrive back at his place a while ago. Niall hasn't said much about why he's upset just that it wasn't a good meeting.

But she really needs to talk to him...before she chickens out again.

"Niall..." Ella says walking into his office. "I really need to talk to you..."

He waves her in and sighs deeply. "What's up Ella?"

She sits down in front of him and looks at the paper down in front of him.

It's a contract...

"What happened at the meeting Niall??" She asks before thinking. Dammit.

He looks down and shakes his head. "Louis thinks getting a girlfriend would benefit my comeback."

What. The. Fuck.

"What?!" Ella yells. "Are you serious? What? He wants to put you through that mess again?"

Niall nods.

"Who is the potential girl?" She asks.

"Either Halsey or a model I can't remember."

She breathes rapidly. No, no...she can't let him do this. Nope. He deserves much better...

"I...Niall...um...I..." she stutters.

"But I think I agree with him." He says softly. "But I honestly don't want either one of those girls."

"Niall..." she says. "Niall, I need to..."

She grabs his hands and draws his attention to her. He looks back up at her and tilts his head.

Here goes nothing...

"Niall.....I.....I think...I li...I like you. I think I'm starting to develop feelings for you. And...Im honestly so scared right now. I don't...I don't want to hurt what we have. But...I can't hold it in much longer. Especially if you get a fake girlfriend. I'm so sorry, I tried to deny it but I just couldn't."

He doesn't speak, only eyes go wide with shock. Oh shit, she scared him...

"And I just wanted you to know before you make a decision. Because if you agree to the contract...I'm going to feel so much regret for not letting you know. It would kill me."

Niall continues to stare at her. Oh god. What has Ella done?

"Niall? Oh god..." she says. "Niall...I need you to talk. Tell me something. Please." She squeezes his hands. "Niall...."

He blinks and leans back into his chair. "I...."

Oh no, he doesn't feel the same way. Oh god Ella ruined it.

"I..." he stutters.

The anticipation is killing Ella. Ugh. She can't take it. Nope, nope, right here right now she is going to di-

"I...like you too Ella." Niall finally says. "I...I feel the same way."

Ella's eyes go wide. Oh. My. God.

"My feelings for you...they're strong. And continuing to grow stronger every moment I'm with you." He says. "But, I don't want to rush into it."

"Ditto." She replies back. He smiles at her and squeezes back her hand.

"So, are we going to try work on this...thing?" He asks.

"Yeah, i think so." She sighs deeply. "But...the contract. Niall, what about the contract?"

"Fuck that! I'm not going to put you through that torture. What's a better story than 'Niall Horan and Ex-Ella getting back together?'" He grins and stands up. He walks over to her and pulls her up onto her feet.

"How about I cook us our first dinner?" He asks, pulling a strand of loose hair behind Ella's ear.

"That's fine with me."

---------------

Niall and Ella spent most of the night just talking and enjoying each other's company.

"I told you I'm not," Ella laughs as Niall pushes her hands away from his face. "Just a little!"

"You are not popping it! It's going to hurt!" Niall claims. "I swear Ella..."

She lays back down on the bed and chuckles. "Ohhh okay. Fine I won't."

He narrows his eyes at her. "Good."

Laying down beside her, Niall pulls the covers over them. And he turns to face her. "It's nearly 2 in the morning. Are you tired?"

She turns on her side and faces him. "Not really." She blinks at him and notices him staring at her lips.

"Have you thought about it? I know it's a bit soon but..." Niall says and reaches out for her face.

"I don't know. I mean...we...basically know each other. I just...I'm not sure." Ella watches as Niall pulls her hair behind her ear.

He smiles softly. "That's fine."

Earlier, Niall asked Ella if it would be okay to make things official between them considering their history. But..honestly...Ella isn't sure.

She wants to start fresh and new. She wants to be won over again.However, she isn't really patient...

"I just know I want to start off fresh, but I also don't have the patience to wait." She says looking up at him through her lashes.

"Wait for what? To be my girl? Or...?" Niall asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah basically, except THAT. " she responds.

"Ella, how about this?" He sits up on his elbows. "We just enjoy each other's company like we currently are doing. Let everything fall into place. Let's try to grow together and learn even more about each other. Yeah?"

Niall seems really logical. He obviously wants to work things out and let things happen. And honestly, it really warms her heart seeing him this way. It's different.

She sighs and grabs his forearm. "Yeah...yeah that sounds good."

--------

For the next few days, they spent it with each other. Occasionally Niall would have to go to a meeting, but he would ask for Ella to tag along. In which she kindly denied because she doesn't want Louis to find out yet.

"Hey, I think my eyes are up here Horan." She teases as Niall quickly raises his glance from her chest.

They're in the pool together, enjoying the rare sunshine.

He sticks his tongue out and splashes her. "Whatever!"

Ella splashes him back and he takes the opportunity to grab her arm and pull her against him.

Ella squeals as Niall tickles her sides and blowing raspberries on her neck.

"Ah! Niall! Pleaaasseeee! Haha!" Ella laughs and tries to push his hands away from her sides.

He plants a kiss on her cheek and wraps his arms around her waist. "Stop what?"

She rolls her eyes and rests her hands against his chest. "You think you're very funny, dontcha horan?"

He shrugs. "Yeah, definitely."

They stare at each other for a while. Taking in what's currently happening.

Or about to happen because Ella finds herself staring at his lips. And before she knows it, she leans in for a kiss and Niall meets her lips with his.

The kiss is slow and soft. Almost as if the other person is fragile. Ella wraps her arms around his neck and hoists herself up his body. Her legs wrap around his waist as his hands grip her thighs, holding her up.

Ella wants more. She wants more.

But before she can do anything, Paul walks out from the house.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Niall, you've got a visitor." Paul says.

Niall groans softly and pulls away from Ella. "Who is it? If it's not important they can just leav-"

"It's Louis."

-----------

Thanks for reading!! Please comment! Love reading them! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
12.6K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...