Say yes

By Renee_Gale

Gia is ready to try some new things in her life. She is tired of the same old song and dance and is looking f... More

Say yes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

4.4K 134 2
By Renee_Gale

 Ok. So I am supposed to go home and dress sexy for what? He is not coming over. Are we going to have phone sex? That would be stupid because we are going to see each other tomorrow night. The crazy thing is that I have to do what he says, I signed the contract. Even though it is not Friday, I belong to him. I have to admit, the way he spoke to me so demandingly was a huge turn-on. I enjoyed that he was pleased when I called him Sir. I think that is a better way to address him other than Master. I cannot get with that. I pulled up to my apartment and went straight to my room.

"Garter belt, Garter belt. Ah there it is."

    I pulled it out of my drawer with the matching panties and bra. I took a quick shower, making sure to wrap my hair so it did not get wet. Red lips and mascara would be fine. I cannot believe how comfortable I am getting all sexy for a man who I just met. I am even excited about this. I wonder what he will say when he calls. I placed on my satin robe and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. I sat down at the bar and started up my laptop. I have not checked my emails all day. I deleted the spam and noticed I had an email from my father, asking how everything was. I made a quick reply when my phone began to ring. I looked at the screen and saw his name. Anticipation shot through my body as I answered the phone.

"Hello Sir," I said playfully.

"Hello, my little puppet. Are you ready for some fun?" He was using that commanding voice that I was beginning to enjoy.

"Yes, I am Sir."

"Good. Did you wear what I asked you to?"

"Yes Sir."

"That is a good girl. I want to see it. Log on to your Skype and accept my friend request."

"How did you know I have....? Shane." He laughed softly.

"Of course. Now, do as I asked sweet puppet."

Without any further thought, I logged into my Skype, saw his friend request, and accepted it.

"I see you have accepted the request. Now answer the call." He hung up the phone.

Right on cue, the call came through my screen. I let out a deep breath and clicked the screen. I closed my eyes for a second, trying to steady my breath.

"Open your eyes sweet puppet," he said.

    I opened my eyes and nearly fell off of my stool at the sight of him. He was shirtless, my God he was shirtless. Gray eyes stared back at me as I let my own eyes look over my screen. His body was so sinful. I would give anything to run my tongue up and down his abs all the way down to his...

"Are you done drooling now?" he laughed. He was sitting in a chair with his hands behind his head flexing his muscles as he got more comfortable in his seat. I could do nothing but nod my head. "I like the hair. I didn't realize your hair was so long."

"It took about two hours to do Sir," I said with a smile.

"As much as I like it when you call me Sir, tonight let's not worry about that. We are just Gia and Chase tonight."

"Ok." I ran my hands nervously over my lap.

"Relax puppet. We are going to have a little fun." He cleared his throat. "Stand up and let me see you."

    I did not think I just did what I was told. My robe was secured tightly around my lingerie underneath. He smiled at me and sat up closer to the screen. I could only guess that he was in an office of some kind because he sat his elbows on the desk in front of him.

"I really like the satin robe on you. It reminds me of old Hollywood."

"What can I say, I love vintage." I smiled.

"Take it off. I need to see the rest of you." I looked down at the floor as I began to open my robe. "Eyes on me puppet at all times." It was not a request.

   My eyes shot up and stared into those beautiful gray eyes as they watched me. Something in the idea that he was watching me made me want to be sexy. Instead of hastily taking off my robe, I decided to make it slow and painful for him. I watched him as he bit his bottom lip in anticipation while I gently pulled at the belt on my robe. Then very seductively I held it closed while I let the shoulders fall slightly down my arms, biting my lip then I stopped to gauge his reaction.

"You are killing me over her Gia. Take off the damn robe. Let me see that sexy ass," he growled. I could see the tension in his face as he watched me. I smiled to myself seeing how much he wanted to see my body. I did not want to prolong his torture. I let my robe slid slowly down my body. "Fuck me you are a gorgeous puppet."

"Thank you. Do you like it?" I gave him a slow spin making sure he took in every inch of me.

"You have no idea how bad I want to feel you right now," he said as he adjusted himself. "I am getting so hard right now."

"Good."

"Don't look so smug puppet," he gave me a stern look. "Take your laptop to your room, place it on the bed, and then you climb on it as well." 

    I picked up the glass of wine and finished it in two gulps. Grabbed my laptop and began walking to my room with a smile on my face even though I was a bundle of nerves wondering what will happen next.

"How was your day?" I asked trying to make small talk to reduce my anxiousness.

"Better now that I can see those pretty tits bouncing up and down as you walk," he laughed.

"Oh my God Chase," I gasped. I did not realize that he had a full view of my breast.

"Calm down puppet. I will see more than just your tits in a bra tomorrow."

"True."

    I placed the laptop at the end of my bed. I was beginning to relax. Thank you wine. I was so relaxed that I wanted to put on a show. I seductively climbed on the bed knowing he would love to see my ass up in the air. When I heard him growl I turned my attention back to the screen.

"Are you ok Chase?" I asked smugly.

"I swear if I was there right now, I would spank your ass for playing this game with me puppet."

"What game?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh, my dear puppet. Since you want to taunt me so badly, you are going to pay." He gave me a cruel smile. Fuck, what have I gotten myself into? "You know I can't touch you right now, so you are going to have to touch yourself. Lay back and show me how you like to be touched puppet."

"I have never done that in front of someone before," I said nervously as I sat back on my bed.

"You have a little kink about being watched while you get off right?" He asked knowing damn well what the answer is.

"Yes."

"Well I am your audience. Show me how you fuck yourself puppet. Let me see how beautiful your face is when you come. Lose yourself for me tonight. Tell me how good your body feels Gia." I kept my eyes on him and let his words wash over me. I spread my legs and slipped my fingers inside my panties. "Wider puppet... That's it. Now make yourself come for me." He sat back in his seat and continued to watch the show I was putting on.

    I have touched myself this way before, but only when I was alone. Now, at this moment, with this man watching me, I did not feel ashamed. I wanted to please him, to make him want me. I wanted to watch the look in his eyes as I slipped my fingers inside me just like this. Ah, there it is. That look of desire. The way his lips part when I moan softly. He ran his tongue across his bottom lip as I ran my free hand over my breast. I was about to remove my bra.

"Not yet puppet," he said

"What's wrong?" I asked while panting. I slowed my fingers.

"I do not think that I will be able to stay in this chair for long if you show me those pretty tits of yours. Just keep rubbing them like that. I will see all of you tomorrow night."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I pulled my strap down just enough that the swells of my breast were exposed just a little more. I gave him a sly grin.

"Don't tease me, Gia. I may not be there in person, but I will make it so that you won't have an orgasm for a long time." The tone in his voice said that he was not playing around.

"You wouldn't. You can't stop me." I teased myself and moaned loudly as I was so close to release. "You're not here! Oh, God. I am almost there."

"Not yet puppet. Hold on a little longer."

"I can't stop it. I am right there."

"Then you better remove your hand. You cannot come unless I say you can."

"I can't. I can't." My voice was so loud, it echoed throughout my room.

"Don't you dare come, Gia!" His tone startled me. I looked into his eyes and saw them turn a stormy gray. The look on his face frightened me. I yanked my hand out from my panties.

"Oh, puppet. You are going to be a handful I see." He moved closer to the screen. "Because you like to tease, you have to wait. You come when I say you come regardless if I am in the same room with you or not." He glared at me through the screen.

"What... This is not fair... I can't... I stopped when you yelled." I tried to plead my case.

"Gia what you seem to not be understanding is that," he dropped his voice lower. "I should not have to yell for you to comply. You do what I say when I say it without any hesitation. You are mine to do with as I wish."

He sat back in his chair and watched my expression. His menacing scowl had me wanting to curl up in a ball. This is what he meant when he said he wasn't going to be the same. This is not the sweet man that kissed me on my porch. This "Sir" Dom Chase. He gave a sly smirk when he sees that I realized this was not going to be as blissful as I thought.

"I... I'm sorry." I cast my eyes down to the floor.

"Look at my Gia..... You are new to this. I am a patient man. I will work with you to get you where you are the perfect Sub, but you have to obey without second-guessing." His expression softens. "I am sorry that I yelled. I know it took you by surprise, especially since I did say that tonight we were just Gia and Chase."

"I did take me by surprise, but it gave me a glimpse that is Sir."

"I did not mean to frighten you. And trust me you will love that side of me....... I think we should call it a night." I opened my mouth but he shook his head. "I can tell you are a little rattled by what just happened. Get some rest puppet. I promise we will pick this up tomorrow."

"It did scare me a little."

"I already apologized Gia. Do not make me do it again."

That was the end of that subject. I did not make him feel the need to apologize again. I really can't take him yelling at me again. We said our goodbyes. He promised to check in with me tomorrow, and we ended the chat. This was not how I expected this night to go. I pulled the covers over my body and thought about what I have gotten myself into.

.....................................................................................................................

Lord knows I did not me to scare her. The look on her face when she heard me yelled nearly ripped my heart out. I still can't believe I yelled at her either. This was supposed to be a fun night to test the waters. It was just when I saw her trying to take off her bra, I nearly lost it. I do not think I would be able to not drive to her house and fuck her hard against the wall if she showed her breast.

Then she tried to tease me. I swear if I was there I would have taken her over my damn knee. She just wasn't listening, taunting me about not being there. And she was going to just come without listening to me telling her to stop. I couldn't help myself. I had to get her to stop. She was killing me. God was she killing me.

She looked beautiful tonight. Her long hair flowing over her shoulders, with that robe covering her body. She was cute when she playfully dropped her robe and spun around for me. Such a sweet girl she is. I like her playful side, but that naughty side had me wanting to release myself all over my desk. That woman is beyond sexy. Her chocolate skin is flawless, and that smile. I have to say that I like her in that robe. I am going to buy her one in every color with matching lingerie. I cannot wait to see all of her tomorrow. That is if I did not scare her away.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 25.8K 20
Zara has always been headstrong and determined to do exactly what she wants. What happens when she meets a man just as determined to get what he want...
3 0 1
Scarlette's life is far from perfect; having had a miserable past, she chooses to come over to New York to start all over again. she feels it's time...
69.5K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
22.9M 511K 26
There are two things Harper Lynch wasn't expecting when she made out with an attractive stranger at her aunt's wedding. One: He would show up on her...