Chapter 13

My nerves were getting to me. It was ten minutes to nine and I was kneeling on a pillow in my living room. My apartment is small enough that I will be the first thing he sees when he walks through my front door. Kneeling and waiting for his command. I wonder what we are going to do tonight. Will we have another closet scene? Maybe something on the living room floor. With Chase, it seems that his naughty side is something to explore.

I don't have anything here at my apartment to use as restraints. Except for the scarf we used earlier, or the panties that were used as a gag. But he seems creative. He may not use anything at all. His hands seem to work just fine. Those masterful hands would have me crawling the walls. Screaming until I no longer had a voice. But for now, I wait. Just me and my thoughts.

What a crazy week this has been.  I went from being single and not having sex, to being slapped across my nipples with a crop. The pain and pleasure he inflicted on me can not be put into words. The mixture of the two made a headed cocktail that made me question my own sanity. Have I gone completely mental, being turned on from a slap on the face.   He takes his pleasure from pleasing me. I love the lust in his eyes as I cry out in ecstasy, watching him burn with a fire that slowly burned me to my core.

And his lips, his mouth was like heaven and hell all in one wrapped up present. A present that was only meant for me. Whispering his approval of me over my skin, placing sweet luscious kisses over my heated flesh, licking ever slowly that it was almost like his mouth was worshiping me. Then as if to remind me of who I belonged to, he would send painful bites across my skin, calling out to the side of me that craved his dominance, the side that begged for him to expose that dark, hidden places inside me that yearned to be his.

With all the pain and pleasure he has given me in this wonderful weekend, he has not once made me feel as if I were less than nothing. He did not belittle me by pointing out my flaws or preying on my insecurities. He made me feel wanted, cherished, powerful, even when he has a fist full of my hair as he calls me Puppet. Puppet. Some would be offended by this nickname. Some would think it was demeaning as if it was saying that I was just a doll to be toyed with. To do whatever he said and whatever he wanted.

Truth is, I want to be his favorite toy. I want him to own me, make my body bow at his command. I feel as though I crave it now. Just his hands have made me feel so alive, more alive than I have ever felt with any other man. I can only how attached I will be the more time we spend together. I am going to be hooked. Dangerously, obsessively, possessively hooked. I have only spent one night with this man, and he has me kneeling on my living room floor, waiting for him to come to me. If I were to fight my growing desire for Chase, my current submission would prove that I would lose the battle.

I glanced over to the giant wall clock on the wall. Ten minutes after nine. He was late. Not extremely late, but enough to make my anxiety rise slightly. I wonder if he was caught up because of the phone call he received earlier. He did have to leave abruptly. Well not before he made me scream with my panties in my mouth. Maybe it was a test to see how well I can follow instructions, seeing if I can say kneeling waiting for him. Or maybe he is late because I was late for breakfast. That would be torture. Whatever the reason is for his tardiness, I have to stay put. Thank goodness I am in shape because this kneeling in the same spot would be murderous to my knees.

I have neglected my workout regimen since Chase walked into my life. I was so focused on the contract and the attractive man that placed it in my hand, that I have not even thought about hitting the gym. This is no excuse, especially since my apartments have a workout facility in the building next to mine. After work, tomorrow, I will hit the treadmill. Exercising will be a perfect distraction to keep my mind off of Chase this week. I will welcome the burning sensation in my legs rather than feeling like something is missing without him around.