Chapter 12

"Stay the week with me," Chase said to me.

He was standing in the doorway of the guest room watching me pack my overnight back.

"I wish that I could," I said with a sigh.

"You could if you wanted to, but I guess you really don't want to." His tone was accusatory.

"That is not fair and you know it. You know I want to stay." 

"Then stay." He was slowly making his way to the side of the room that I was standing on. He had that predatory look in his eyes. The look that I was becoming very familiar with. The look that said I was his, and he wanted what was his.

"I have to work Chase."

I was only able to manage those five words before he was standing in front of me. He was a force all his own. A force that I could not deny. So strong, so bright that I had to look away from his gaze. A weekend with him wore me out, but a whole week would make me immobile. He wrapped one arm around my waist as he grazed his teeth over my bottom lip. I grabbed on to his shirt for support, which seems to be my go-to move. 

"I could make you stay. You know that right?" His voice was menacing, demanding, primal. Every part of me that made me a woman, wanted nothing more than to have him spread me out and take out his manly urges on me. 

"You wouldn't do that to me would you?" I asked as his free hand went into my hair, giving it the tight pull that I was growing accustomed to. 

"Not if you tell me the reason you won't stay, and don't tell me it is because you have to fucking work."

I really wanted to stay. Especially after the morning that we just had. Just thinking about the way he fed me the breakfast that was made by his own hands filled my heart with pride. Yeah, he spanked me for being late and my cheeks still do hurt but it was the way he fed me that changed everything.

I was kneeling on the pillow that he placed in between his legs while he fed me. He didn't use silverware; he used his long sensuous fingers. Each bite was more than just nourishment for my body; it was like he tapped into the core of me. Watching me as I slowly took his fingers into my mouth and ate the food with them. Syrup running down my chin as he went down on his knees to lick the drops that fell to my breast. Kissing the corners of my mouth just so he could savor the mixer of my mouth with the sweetness of the food. 

Sucking the sweetness from his fingers, making him groaned in frustration and pleasure. He was probably wishing it was his very visible erection that I was taking into my mouth. Now after we showered, I was packing up to go home. After all that had happened this morning, you would think I would stay.

"I need time to process all of this. It has been a very intense couple of days for me and I just need time to regroup."

I answered as honestly as I could, even with his fist gripping my hair back so that I was looking directly up into his eyes. The animal gaze is slowly being replaced with a softer gaze. 

"Oh, Puppet," he said with a regretful sigh. His hold on my hair was no longer. Both of his arms were wrapped around my waist as he kissed my forehead. "I won't make you stay. I know you need time to think about all of this. Just promise me you will call if you need me."

"Of course I will. Thank you for understanding." 

"Just because I understand, does not mean I have to like it." I had to stifle a smile because he was actually sulking.

"If your bottom lip gets any lower, it will be dragging on the floor."

He let's go of me and gave me a hard kiss on the lips, and then gave me a hard smack on the ass.