Chapter 5

Ok. So I am supposed to go home and dress sexy for what? He is not coming over. Are we going to have phone sex? That would be stupid because we are going to see each other tomorrow night. The crazy thing is that I have to do what he says, I signed the contract. Even though it is not Friday, I belong to him. I have to admit, the way he spoke to me so demandingly was a huge turn-on. I enjoyed that he was pleased when I called him Sir. I think that is a better way to address him other than Master. I cannot get with that. I pulled up to my apartment and went straight to my room.

"Garter belt, Garter belt. Ah there it is."

    I pulled it out of my drawer with the matching panties and bra. I took a quick shower, making sure to wrap my hair so it did not get wet. Red lips and mascara would be fine. I cannot believe how comfortable I am getting all sexy for a man who I just met. I am even excited about this. I wonder what he will say when he calls. I placed on my satin robe and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. I sat down at the bar and started up my laptop. I have not checked my emails all day. I deleted the spam and noticed I had an email from my father, asking how everything was. I made a quick reply when my phone began to ring. I looked at the screen and saw his name. Anticipation shot through my body as I answered the phone.

"Hello Sir," I said playfully.

"Hello, my little puppet. Are you ready for some fun?" He was using that commanding voice that I was beginning to enjoy.

"Yes, I am Sir."

"Good. Did you wear what I asked you to?"

"Yes Sir."

"That is a good girl. I want to see it. Log on to your Skype and accept my friend request."

"How did you know I have....? Shane." He laughed softly.

"Of course. Now, do as I asked sweet puppet."

Without any further thought, I logged into my Skype, saw his friend request, and accepted it.

"I see you have accepted the request. Now answer the call." He hung up the phone.

Right on cue, the call came through my screen. I let out a deep breath and clicked the screen. I closed my eyes for a second, trying to steady my breath.

"Open your eyes sweet puppet," he said.

    I opened my eyes and nearly fell off of my stool at the sight of him. He was shirtless, my God he was shirtless. Gray eyes stared back at me as I let my own eyes look over my screen. His body was so sinful. I would give anything to run my tongue up and down his abs all the way down to his...

"Are you done drooling now?" he laughed. He was sitting in a chair with his hands behind his head flexing his muscles as he got more comfortable in his seat. I could do nothing but nod my head. "I like the hair. I didn't realize your hair was so long."

"It took about two hours to do Sir," I said with a smile.

"As much as I like it when you call me Sir, tonight let's not worry about that. We are just Gia and Chase tonight."

"Ok." I ran my hands nervously over my lap.

"Relax puppet. We are going to have a little fun." He cleared his throat. "Stand up and let me see you."

    I did not think I just did what I was told. My robe was secured tightly around my lingerie underneath. He smiled at me and sat up closer to the screen. I could only guess that he was in an office of some kind because he sat his elbows on the desk in front of him.

"I really like the satin robe on you. It reminds me of old Hollywood."

"What can I say, I love vintage." I smiled.