Chapter 14

Today has been a long, exhausting day. Not only did I spend all day at the construction site, but I am up to my eyes with paperwork. The only thing that could make the rest of this day better would be for me to see Gia tonight. My beautiful Gia. The past few days with her were one for the record books. How did I not screw her brains out is beyond me.

It was not like she wasn't willing, and damn she was definitely ready. So many times I wanted to shove myself so far in her, that she would choke on me. Laying next to her naked body was enough to do me on. I want to take my time with my beautiful puppet. Savor every taste of her. Enjoy every caress. Every moan of pleasure or pain was mine to take, to devour. I could daydream about her all the time. This is why I am behind on paperwork, and why I am not paying attention to Zane sitting across from me.

"Bro! get your head out of the clouds and listen." 

And just like that, I am pulled out of the filthy thoughts of all the things I wanted to do with my Puppet.

"I'm sorry. Just a bit distracted right now."

"I can see that. I was saying that Shane is bringing Maggie to the club tonight." 

"And why are you telling me this?" 

"First off asshole, I am thinking about making a move on her. Second... You should bring Gia." He sat back in his chair with a smug look on his face. 

"About time you stepped up you pussy. How long have you been waiting to do something about this?" I was trying to change the subject. I don't know if I was ready to bring Gia fully into my world. What if I brought her to the club, and she saw some things that frightened her. Made her see me in a different light. I can't have that.

"Almost a year now. And don't think I didn't notice you didn't have a response to bringing Gia to the club." He sat there thinking. I could see the wheels turning in his head. Yep there it is. "You're afraid. Afraid of what she may think."

"Can you blame me? I am the first person that she has ever had any experience with this way. Hell, she even knew I was holding back this weekend. What happens when I push her to her limits. What if I bring her, and she sees a scene that she believes is going too far." My head was spinning with all the what if's that could happen.

"Whoa. Slow down, Chase. I have never known you to talk like this before. You just met her, and you are over here freaking out. The sex was that good?"

"We never had sex." I sat there for what seems like forever, waiting on him to come up with a response.

"So you mean to tell me... Ok, I am assuming something happened between you two... But.. You guys didn't fuck... Like at all."

"I fucked her with my mouth and my hands. She sucked me off, but that is it."

"Explain to why how did you get this attached when you haven't... I have no words."

"I don't either. All I know is that she is something special. Beautiful, intelligent, funny, sexy. We went to a concert and actually had fun. I cannot remember the last time I had fun with a woman outside of the bedroom." I smiled remembering the way she felt in my arms as we danced. The way her eyes lit up when she smiled. The softness of her lips when we kiss. 

"Are you fucking smiling? Ok. I have got to meet this girl. You should stop overthinking and bring her by tonight. She just may surprise you." Before I could answer he was getting out of his seat and headed for my office door. "Gotta go. Need to make preparations for tonight. Seriously, bring her by."

Finally, he was gone. And I was free to be with my thoughts. I was so mentally drained from work, but now I am really weighing the pros and cons of bringing Gia to the club. I would love to bring her with me and set up a scene that I know she would love. Something in a room full of people. She has a kink about being watched.