Chapter 2

Sleep. I need to sleep. But how can I when my mind was racing with thoughts of Chase? My mind keeps going back to our meeting earlier. The way he looked at me, the way his hand ran up my legs. My body screamed for him to touch me there. Just once. That's all I would need. And then he hits me with the contract. What the hell. A very in-depth contract. With specific details from sex, to eating, to grooming. For instance.

Section B paragraph 1 says that under no circumstances should I call him by his name in his presence. I can only call him Master or Sir. I really do not know how I feel about calling some man "Master". As if he owns me or something. As I read further into the contract, it turns out that if I agree to this, he does in fact own me. The contract saws that when I am with him, I cater to his every need, want, and desire, whether it is sexual or not, I have to see that his needs are met. He will use my body in any way that he sees fit. I guess that is why it says that in his presence I will always remain naked. The only clothes that I will be wearing are when I am not with him. Huh? So if I am just walking by him and he decides to fuck me, he has every right to. By signing this contract, I am giving away my rights. My body is no longer mine, it will be his.

If I am, to be honest with myself, after seeing how gorgeous this man is, I do not think I will have a problem with him screwing me whenever he feels like it. At least that is what I thought until I say the specification of his sexual desires. I will be cuffed, strapped down to things, flogged, spanked, blindfolded, even hanging from things. All of these things are crucial to my training as a submissive. Oh, and did I mention he uses orgasm control? This means that he is the only one that can tell me when I can have an orgasm. Any orgasm that I have without his permission will result in a punishment that he deems fit.

Spankings....there are different types of spankings. The contract describes three. There will be different objects used for spanking. Whips, flogger, belt, hands, paddles. How does any of this sound fun? He has the right to spank me for discipline, pleasure, and just because. How do you spank someone just because you feel like it? What kind of sense does that make. And how can it feel good to have someone whooping your ass for pleasure? This whole spanking thing has me frightened, excited, and anxious as well. Just the thought of his hands smacking me on my ass has a certain appeal to it. Only if it is for pleasure. If the way his hand moved up my thigh is any indication of how they will feel on the rest of my body, I just maybe game for it.

Then there is the explicit specification of the 'scenes' we will do together. Me stapped to something called the Saint Andrew's Cross? What the hell is that? Different toys will be used. Vibrators, anal vibrators, anal beads, ben wa balls, nipple clamps. Jesus. Hot wax? Ball gags? This whole thing is going to be painful. Do I really want to do this? Oh, and I need to wax. All of it. No landing strip, completely naked. I have never done anything like that before. Then to top it all of, I need a complete physical, blood work, and birth control. My head is spinning. By the time I finish reading over everything, it is almost eight in the morning. I haven't slept all night. I decided to close the folder and try to sleep. Not before I sent a message to Shane telling him to come immediately to my house so he can help me better understand this "contract". After almost an hour of tossing and turning, I finally dozed off.

I was sound asleep when there was a knock on my front door. I rolled over to look at the time. It was two in the afternoon, and I was still exhausted. I climbed out of the bed and made my way to the door. Of course, it was Shane. He almost jumped back when I opened the door.

"Good God woman, you look like shit." I gave him the middle finger and let him in the house.

"Well considering that I had a lot of reading to do," I said as I sat down and waved the contract at him.

"Oh. So it sounds like Chase is willing to help you. Good." He said as he made his way to my kitchen to make coffee.

"Is all of this really necessary Shane? I mean, this is a real legal document. Do I have to sign this stupid thing?"