Chapter 10

The feel of the crop across my sore breast did not in any way diminish the lust coursing through my body. It only made the act far more enjoyable. Blindfolded and naked, I was strapped down, spread eagle on Chase's bed. Bound so tight by the restraints, I could not move. Not that I wanted to move. My body was enjoying what was being done to it. I could not move, I could not see. All I could do was feel. Feel the way his hand slowly teased the sensitive flesh between my thighs as the crop made contact with my hard nipples. I cried out from the pain but still moaned by the way his fingers played with my g-spot. Both the pain and pleasure were a torturous blend that was driving me insane with desire. I wanted him to stop, but it felt so good. He let my body come back down after every slap against my blazing skin, allowing me to catch my breath. Then when I think it was over he would send another stinging hit across my skin, never hitting me in the same place twice. My head was spinning from all of the sensations it was feeling.

 "I love hearing you moan Puppet. Seeing you this way, bound to my bed. You look some beautiful," Chase said as he moved his fingers around inside me, then another slap.

 This one across my stomach. Tears were forming behind my eyes. Not just because of the pain, but because I needed a release. He would work me up to the point of an orgasm and then would not let me come. My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

 "Please Sir," I sobbed.

 "Please what Puppet? Is this too much for you?" I could hear the smug smile that was plastered on his face. My brain tried to find something sarcastic to say, all I could do was say please over and over. He laughed softly as he took my nipple into his mouth.

 "Please. Please let me come, Sir." I begged as he removed his hand from between my legs.

 "Now why should I let you come hmm? Do you think you deserve to have an orgasm, or should I keep playing?"

 "NO... Please no," I cried as I shook my head violently. "I deserve it. Please Sir I deserve to come." Down came five more hits across my thighs. The tears that I was holding in burned as they tried to escape.

 "Who controls your pleasure Puppet?" he asked as another slap came across both of my nipples.

 "Ah. Oh, God. You do Sir. Please." He began the agonizing pleasure with his magic hands.

"Good girl. You are so wet. You are dripping all over my bed." He moved faster inside me. I needed something to grab o to something to squeeze while I tried hard not to blackout. "I think you are ready now. I can feel your sweet pussy trying to hold on to my finger. I bet you will feel wonderful around my dick." My mouth flew open to scream, but nothing came out. "You ready sweet puppet?"

 I gave him a nod as if I was a junkie needing a fix. That nod was all he needed. His fingers slammed into me as he hit my nipples with the crop, never stopping. It only heightened my need to come. Alternating from each nipple. The sound of it hitting my flesh. The sound of his grunts as the strikes increased. My walls quivered around his fingers, I was right there. So close.

"Now Puppet. Come for me now. I want to feel you." And just like that bright stars burst behind the darkness of the blindfold. I screamed his name so loud that I am pretty sure that my ears were bleeding. My body was singing out, just like he said it would. My whole body shook violently as he continued to slap my breast. Tears flowing down my cheeks as my harsh voice continued to say his name over and over. He slowly let me ride his fingers until all my body went limp against the binds that held me in place. He gave me one last slap against my thighs as he withdrew his fingers from me.

"You look amazing right now. I want to lick all of the sweat from your body Puppet." He said between groans. I could hear him breathing harder as passionate, primal sounds escaped his lips. He was pleasuring himself right next to me.