There are two things Harper Lynch wasn't expecting when she made out with an attractive stranger at her aunt's wedding.
One: He would show up on her doorstep two weeks later as the son of an old family friend.
Two: That he would be staying in her house, right next door to her.
If living together isn't enough, Duke starts to go to Harper's school for the year, and immediately earns the status of the senior heartthrob. Suddenly, Harper, the girl who keeps mostly to herself and spends a lot of time in her room watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathons, is the envy of every girl in her high school.
Harper couldn't care less, and despite that fact that she has insisted that she has in no interest in Duke, she is still subject to the wrath of jealous, catty bitches and the admiration of wide-eyed freshmen. It really doesn't help that Duke is constantly flirting with her in his own irritating yet charming way.
Harper refuses to be yet another conquest, but is that what Duke wants?
Or does he want more?
- Not His Girl
- Seriously, How Do People Burn Water? It's Water!
- I'm late, covered in paint, and oh shit, I made out with you!
- Just Because We Share a Bathroom Doesn't Mean You Can Stand There While I Shower
- Leave It To The Lesbian To Shut Him Down
- Does He Really Like Musicals, Or Is He Just Trying To Get In My Pants?
- So That Explains A Lot...
- I Don't Care If You Don't Like My Chapter Titles; They Aren't Changing
- He Got My Name Right!
- Please, Calm Your Crotch; I'm Not a Whore
- Gretchen Wieners Is Her Spirit Animal
- He Is Literally Shirtless All The Time
- I Don't Know How to Deal With That Much Stupidity
- Does Watching Disney Movies Alone In My Room Make Me A Loser?
- I can't think of a chapter title but here's an update
- The Aftermath of Being a Total Drunken Idiot
- Isn't It Obvious? I Saw It In a Movie!
- We're All In This Together (Take It Away My Friends)
- So That's Officially Official
- No, This Is Not An Attempted Murder.... Yet!
- Unexpected Partners With Quick Access To Phone Numbers
- Friday Funday
- Aftermath of a Giant Shitstorm
- Broken Bones Are A Bitch
- Well, Hell, I Was Wrong
- THE END