Chapter 3

I turned my attention back to the man that I came here to see. He stood as I walked back to the isolated table. I took a few seconds to let my eyes wander over his body. He wore a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of Chuck Taylor's. His hair was wild on his head as if he woke up this morning and said fuck it. It was rather sexy. How can a man have sexy hair? He looked so different from the well-polished man that came to my job earlier today. He flashed me a smile and reached out to take my hand.

"I was almost worried that you wouldn't come," he said as he ran his thumb on the back of my hand.

"I told you that I would Mr. Bradly," my smile matched his own. He pulled his hand away almost reluctantly and motioned for me to sit.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Sure," I lied. How could I eat when all I can think about is this thing burning a hole into my purse. Not to mention, I was still feeling the aftershock of my fantasy.

"What are you thinking about at this very moment," he asked me. I had not noticed that I was deep in thought. I brought my eyes up to his. He was watching me patiently, trying to figure out what is in my head. Should I tell him?

"I was wondering what I wanted to eat," I lied. He raised his eyebrow as if he did not believe me.

"I can tell you are lying to me, but I will not pressure you to tell me what is going on in that head of yours. No matter how dirty your thoughts are."  How can he tell that I was thinking something very bad? I must be looking at him with shock because he starts to laugh. "I may not know much about you Miss James, but I have learned what your face looks like when something arouses you. And the look you were having says that whatever you were thinking about had to be a very dirty thought."

I said nothing because his words were true. I could not hide it. I was embarrassed. Before I could think, my mouth was moving faster than my brain.

"I was fantasizing about my hands being cuffed behind my back while you were inside me," I said softly.

He said nothing, but his nostrils flared. I saw him take a deep breath and close his eyes Was he upset? Oh no. I should have kept my mouth shut. Then he opened his eyes and I had to grab ahold of the booth seat. His eyes changed to a dark grey and were dancing with devilish intent. Oh no, he wasn't upset. He was turned on.

"What else?" he asked in a low husky voice. Jesus, he sounds good. I hesitated for a minute, not sure if I wanted to go on. "What else Gia." His question was now a demand.

"I thought about all the people in the diner watching while you fucked me on the table." my voice was still low.

"What about that fantasy turns you on the most."  I thought about it and then answered.

"All of it. There is something about having someone see the pleasure and pain on my face that turns me on. There is something powerful about having someone be turned on from watching you. It is erotic and powerful. To know that you are the one giving me the pleasure, that you are in control of my pleasure... it's alluring and frightening. Powerful." I had to laugh at myself. "Does that sound crazy?"

"Why would it sound crazy Gia?" he asked thoughtfully.

"Because women do not speak about things like this."

"Never be afraid or ashamed of your sexual desires Gia. You say that there is something powerful about me control your pleasure is powerful," he reached over and took my hand in his. "there is something powerful in a woman who does not shy away from her sexual needs." he gave me a reassuring smile. "Now you have questions?" I almost forgot about the contract.