Crazy

By Team_MikaReyes

She was crazy. She made me crazy. But I was crazier because I was falling in love with her. More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
Zero

#29

4.6K 133 170
By Team_MikaReyes

"Can I read it?"

"NO!!!!!" I shouted like crazy.

I recklessly ran and grabbed a towel and put it around my body before going out of the bathroom. Mika was already speeding off to the bedroom so I followed her there.

"Babe, give me that!"

Mika only ran off to the other side of the bed while holding my notebook with her hand. She was smirking at me playfully.

"Basahin ko lang, please."

"NO!" 

I tried to go around to reach her but she only stepped on the bed to cross to the other side. 

"Sige naaaaa."

"Hindi nga pwede!"

We kept circling each other until finally I've had enough. I grabbed her while she was trying to cross the bed again, and pulled her down to the bed. I climbed on the bed and leaned so that I could get the journal. I smirked at her as I was reaching since she was obviously still surprised.

But the tables turned. Well, she made swift movements by raising her left leg and her left arm and put it around me as she pushed off the bed, effectively turning us so that I was the one lying down on the bed. With no journal in hand, by the way. 

She was kneeling on the bed and I was trapped between her legs. She was glaring at me as she held the journal closer to her.

"May itinatago ka ba sakin? Why can't I read this?" she hissed.

My throat went dry. I was pretty sure that she was the one invading my privacy but somehow it felt like I was the one who was doing something wrong, like hiding something from her. Which I wasn't.

She raised her brows.

I sighed in defeat. I was feeling tensed up and I knew I was gonna lose anyway.

"Fine," I said bitterly.

She grinned like she won the lottery.

"Thank you! Pero wag kang mag-alala, 'yung first part lang babasahin ko. I respect your privacy, Babe. I really am just curious."

I only sighed again.

My breath hitched and my heart beat madly when she bent and leaned on one elbow while her other hand cupped my face. Her face was suddenly mere inches from mine. I could smell her sweet, intoxicating scent and I felt dizzy. Her burning eyes locked with mine was the only thing that kept me focused.

"Now, go finish your bath, Babe. And wear clothes. 'Cause I swear, malapit na akong magkasala."

My eyes widened.

Only then did I remember that I was only clad in a towel and her being on top of me almost made me faint. But the heat on her cheeks and the sweat on her forehead showed me that she was very much affected as well.

She licked her lips and I was enticed. I leaned up and pressed my lips against hers. She immediately responded and kissed me passionately before slowing down and getting off of me. She covered her face with the journal as she lied down beside me. Both of us were catching our breaths.

"I won't be able to sleep, you know," she murmured. "Kasi kapag pumipikit ako, 'yung image mo na naka-towel lang ang nakikita ko. Hindi mo alam kung gaano kahirap tanggalin sa isip 'yun!"

I blushed at her confession but I also laughed.

"Oh, I know. Trust me," I admitted.

She put the journal down and looked at me confusedly.

I embarrassedly told her about that time I brought her food and she opened the door wearing nothing but a towel. And yes, I felt hot in the face again as I remembered that image. 

She laughed and leaned on her side. I did too so that we were facing each other properly.

"May effect na pala ako sayo noon?"

"Babe, no one in their right mind or has eyes that could see that won't be affected by you."

She bit her lip to stop herself from grinning. I leaned to kiss her.

"Thank you," she said. "Pero seryoso na, maligo ka na at magbihis. Stop trying to seduce me," she teased.

I laughed. I gave her a peck one more time before going back to the bathroom.

She was already opening the journal then and I told myself to calm down as I tried to remember what I wrote there.

When I got out of the bathroom, the journal was already on the bedside table while Mika was leaning on stacked up pillows with her arms crossed and her brows knitted.

"So you hate me, huh?" 

Things clicked inside my head and I chuckled nervously.

"Hated. Past tense."

I climbed on the bed and tried to kiss her but she turned away so that my lips landed on her cheek.

"Baaaaabe,"I whined as I cupped her face with my hands and made her face me. "Past na nga 'yun. Maybe you should read the whole thing para alam mo how much I love you now."

She squinted her eyes at me and I did the same. She pouted. I pouted. She glared. I glared. Whatever she did, I copied. She was the first one to break into laughter.

Then she stole a quick kiss from me before pushing me down and putting my arm around her so that she could lay her head on it. What a quick move from Reyes. I shook my head in amusement.

"Wala ka bang journal?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Why don't you make one?" I suggested. "Tapos one day, we can compare and laugh about it."

She scrunched up her nose.

"Eh, dami na nangyari. Ang haba ng hahabulin ko saka hindi naman ganoon kaganda memory ko para maalala kung ano nangyari for a specific day."

"Eh di kung ano lang naaalala mo?"

She seemed to think about it for a moment then she looked at me.

"Would you like that?"

I smiled at her.

"I do want to know what's going on inside that pretty head of yours," I said before kissing her on the forehead.

She giggled.

"I'll try. For you."

We shared another sweet kiss before she started asking about when do I write because she has never noticed before. I told her that it was usually when she was asleep or I'm in the car before or after practice.

She asked me if she could watch me write and I agreed. 

And as I am writing this, on the bedside table, she lies on the bed looking at me with a small smile playing on her lips. She waits patiently and kisses me when I pause.

"Write this," she said. "Mika Reyes loves Alyssa Valdez."

Well...

Alyssa Valdez loves Mika Reyes, too.

04/18/2017

We relocated today. She was also agitated. 

She went with me to my afternoon practice and we headed to my condo straight after. Wanna know why? Because after my morning practice earlier, when I went back to Mika's condo, her family was there again.

I can't even begin to say how much I struggled to not kill myself when I once again entered the unit with my own keys to find all of them looking at me. Guess what? I interrupted their breakfast too. 

"G-good morning po," I stuttered.

They all chuckled at me.

"Namumula ka, B- Ly," Mika started only to be cut off by her dad.

"Nahiya ka pang tawagin ang 'Babe' mo."

At that, we both turned flaming red. Once again, they laughed at us. 

Then they invited me to eat. I sat beside Mika and made small conversation with her family. 

After breakfast, we all decided to hang out. Mika's parents sat on her couch while the kids sat on the floor while watching TV. Mika and I were by the dining table.

One moment when Mika decided to get something to drink, her dad who was sitting closer to us, spoke.

"Anak, tulungan mo nga ako dito sa cellphone ko."

"Sandali lang, Pa. Inom lang ako," Mika answered while standing beside me and holding a glass of water.

"Hindi ikaw," her dad deadpanned. "Alyssa, anak, halika nga dito."

Mika's jaw dropped. On the other hand, I felt giddy being called 'anak' by Mika's dad that I immediately went to him to help him with a huge smile on my face.

"Ate, bili tayo ng ice cream," Mikole also said.

"Mabuti pa nga, baby. Hindi naman pala ako ang anak dito," Mika grumbled.

"Hindi rin po ikaw, Ate. Si Ate Ly po," Mikole said with a straight face. "Ate Ly, bili tayo ng ice cream, okay lang po?"

I bit my lip to hold back my laughter. 

"Sure, baby," I answered.

Mika stomped towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Kami na lang bibili!" she roared. "At habang wala po kami, pwede paki-review ng family tree?!"

We could hear their bark of laughter even as we made it to the hallway.

When I looked at Mika, I expected her to be pouting but she was grinning madly while shaking her head.

"I'm glad my family loves you," she said to me. "Babe, let them care for you kapag kailangan mo sila, okay? You're family now."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm glad your family loves me, too. But I don't want them to take care of me, Babe."

Mika frowned.

"I want to take care of them. Take care of you."

I couldn't read her but Mika leaned to give me a kiss on the cheek.

After buying ice cream and spending more time with her family, which was again, initially fun for both me and Mika, Mika's mood turned sour when her family kept hinting that they might visit again tomorrow. 

As far as I know, Mika was planning to go to her family when I'm in practice but she didn't like to share me with them otherwise. Her words, not mine.

So, yeah, we relocated.

When we were at the comfort of my own bedroom, Mika went to the balcony and I could feel that something was bothering her.

"Hey," I said as made her turn to me and put my hands on her waist. Mika put her hands on my shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Wala. I'm just thinking of tomorrow."

"Why? What's up with tomorrow?"

"You don't remember?" she asked with raised brows.

I panicked for a second and tried to wrack my brain of anything important that I could be forgetting but nothing came to mind! I got terrified.

"Whatever it is I'm forgetting, tell me and I'll make up for not remembering!" I said with slight hysteria.

Seriously, I cannot screw up more than I already was before Mika and I even become a couple officially. I didn't want her to think that I'm one to forget monthsaries and such.

She chuckled though.

I pouted and took her hands off my shoulders so that her arms would completely go around me as I hugged her. I put my face at the crook of her neck.

I was distracted for a while because she smelled heavenly.

"So what am I forgetting?" I mumbled against her neck and I felt the goosebumps on her skin. 

She also caught her breath and I smirked. It made her pinch me at my sides lightly. I flinched before laughing.

"So what?" I probed again.

"I love that you don't remember so it's okay," she whispered.

I leaned back and looked at her in askance.

She gave me a dazzling smile before kissing me.

I pulled her closer to me to deepen the kiss when my hand felt something at her side. I pulled it curiously. It was a pouch.

"What's inside?" I asked while cursing myself for stopping our kiss for such a trivial matter.

"Open it."

When I did, I put the content on my hand. 

It was my heart. 

It was the stone heart I gave her. I beamed.

"I always bring it with me."

"You don't have to," I said. "My heart is always with you naman no matter what."

She took the heart on my hand and held it to the sky.

"I know. But how can I leave it when this is how you told me you love me for the first time?"

What a sentimental woman. 

I took her hand with the heart that was stretched up and kissed the back of her palm. 

"Okay, then. As long you have that heart, as long as you don't return it to me, I am yours."

But the truth was even if she returns my heart to me, even if she tries to separate from me, I don't think I would be able to let her go.

I am hers and she is mine.

04/19/2017

I figured it out.

Today, we left the condo earlier so I could drop her off to her parents' house and I drove to practice after eating breakfast with them. 

Somehow, Coach decided to give us a half-day off so there was no afternoon practice! Hallelujah!

I was already cleaned up and ready to go when Kim and Ara blocked my way.

"Yes?" I asked curiously.

"May hangout ang team and friends."

"Hindi ako-"

"Bawal hindi sumama," Kim said adamantly.

I scratched my head. I would rather be with Mika than hangout to be honest. I was already making up excuses in my head but I tried to act like I'm interested.

"Saan ba? Anong gagawin?"

"Walwal," Ara answered.

"Ng ganito kaaga? Adik ba kayo?"

The two only snickered. They told me we were just gonna drink in Bang and Ara's house. Just a small party.

"Pwede pass?" I asked after pretending to give it a lot of thought.

Kim and Ara shared a look like there were plotting something.

"Okay," Kim shrugged. 

I grinned and was ready to walk off when Ara talked.

"'Nga pala, Aly. Kasama si Daks samin. Um-oo na siya kasi wala naman siyang choice."

I stopped. I searched for my phone from my bag and I found several missed calls and messages from Mika. The messages all said that she couldn't say no to WAFS and that we should both go.

I cursed inside my head and faced the two who were smirking at me.

"Sige na. Sama na ako."

"Ayown!"

"HAHAHAHA. Weak! Si Yeye lang pala katapat."

The two kept teasing me and I rolled my eyes and engaged in a playful banter with them.

I followed the two using my own car to Ara's home and when we got there, there were foods and drinks already. There were tables and chairs in the garden. Apparently, Bang and the other ladies who weren't part of the NT already started preparing earlier. 

I immediately searched for Mika when we got there. She wasn't in the garden. She came out of the house though holding a sizzling plate so I ran to her to take it. I didn't want her to get burned.

"Ako na diyan," I said while taking the plate.

Mika was surprised but she let me. Then she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, di ako nakatanggi, eh," she said.

I smiled. It was fine. Like I said, I just wanted to be with Mika. Preferrably just the two of us but with our friends wasn't that bad.

"Hoy, love birds! Mamaya na landian. Upo na!" Ate Jovz suddenly called out.

We chuckled and shook our heads.

I placed the plate on the table carefully then I took Mika's hand and pulled her to sit to the two empty chairs in front of Kim, Cyd, Ara, and Bang. There were a lot of Lady Spikers and some people from the NT like Ate Jovz, RAD, Jaja, and Ria there already. The others would follow or so they said.

It was a pretty loud crowd even before we started drinking. I'm glad Mika said we won't stay long though.

"Guys, sandali lang kami ni Aly dito, ha. May lakad pa kami."

"Daks, lagi mo namang kasama si Aly. Di ka pa ba nagsasawa?"

I glared at Ara. She stuck her tongue out at me. Childish. I ignored her.

"Wag kang masyadong uminom," Mika said as I was on my second glass of beer. 

I nodded. I wasn't planning to anyway.

"Wag magpahalatang under, Aly!" Kim teased. "Saka Ye, inom ka rin."

Mika refused.

"Kailan ka pa naging good girl, Ate Miks?" Ria asked. "Walwal girl ka rin dati diba?"

Mika took an empty plastic cup and threw it at Ria which gathered a few laughs.

"Maka-walwal ka naman, Ri! Sapakin kita, eh!"

I took Mika's hand and intertwined our fingers as our friends kept on teasing her, then teasing us. We shrugged off most questions and acted mysterious which pissed a lot of them.

After my third glass though, we said our goodbyes. We spent a few hours there too so it was alright.

Mika offered to drive even though I wasn't even drunk. I let her because she was persistent. She drove us off to our condo.

When we got there, I immediately plopped down to the couch and pulled her beside me so that I had my arm around her and she was resting her head on my chest.

"Napagod ako," I mumbled.

"Ayan kasi, inom pa," Mika chastised as she pushed off of me and hit me lightly on my stomach.

"I didn't even drink much. Ang gulo lang talaga ng mga kaibigan natin," I said defensively.

"Sabihin mo 'yan sa namumula mong mukha dahil sa alak!"

She pinched my cheeks and I pouted. She raised an eyebrow at me and I pouted even more.

She rolled her eyes but kissed me nonetheless before settling inside my arms again.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before she decided to get some popcorn to munch on. She fed me too while staying in our cuddling position.

"So we have the rest of the day to ourselves, what do you want to do?" she asked before putting some more popcorns on her mouth.

With the confidence boost and less inhibition brought about by the alcohol, I looked at her intently.

"You. I want to do you."

END OF CHAPTER.

-

Author's notes: Ayyyyyy. Charot. Hahahaahahahhahaha. Sooooooo what do you think? Ayan na yung totoo. Cute ng mga nabiktima ko kahapon. Hahahahahaha. Let me feel the love with your comments mga beh kasi talo UP. Huhuhuhu. I crey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.5K 14
i could see it in her eyes that she was falling more and more out of love with me every day.
10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
105K 5.2K 25
"Was I ever crazy? Maybe or maybe life is."
22.9K 393 20
I knew I was in love from the moment I met her. And it was that same moment I knew she had the power to ruin my life. And I fell. My biggest problem...