In Too Deep

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ QueenOfMelanin_

A Caribbean love story that will really have you "In too deep" Kezia a girl who is yet to discover love finds... ืขื•ื“

Introduction
Is it good or bad?
The Party
Bad Memories
Problem Child
Suicidal Thoughts
Cold & Lonely
New Day , New Setting
APOLOGY FOR ABSCENCE
Updates Soon Guys

Sunday Funday

41 4 5
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ QueenOfMelanin_

Kezia Pov

Well I woke up this morning in the same bed as last night with the same space between me and Tyrell. Is he giving me privacy or does he just not like me in that way. Sigh.
I get up and rest my feet on the cold tiled ground. Since I knew where stuff was I didn't need to wake Tyrell up. I slipped off my clothes and started walking to the bathroom.
"So what do you think we should make for lunch?" I heard a voice behind me. "GoodMorning by the way. I made pancakes so you don't need to worry about breakfast."

"GoodMorning mums and okay. I guess we can make macaroni pie, fried rice, stewed chicken, potato salad and red beans ? " I suggested completely shocked since my mum never asks for me to be in the kitchen with her.

"Okay sounds like a plan!" She said while walking off. "When you're done getting cleaned up I'm in the kitchen."

After a shower I got into the bedroom. Tyrell was still asleep so I decided that I will change. I stood in front of the mirror and started putting on my bra. When I was done hooking it I bent over to pull up my underwear. My eyes glanced in the mirror and I saw Tyrell looking at me.

"Shit. I'm sorry. It's just that I opened my eyes and saw you like that .. and you"

"Hey it's okay." I said grabbing my towel and pulling up my underwear underneath it.

He started making the bed while I slipped on a purple dress that had spaghetti straps and filled with colourful flowers.

I stood there inspecting myself when Tyrell cut my thoughts by telling me how beautiful I am. I turned around nervously to say thank you only realising that he was right behind me. I nearly fell due to how close he was to me and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"Kezia can I ask you something?" He asked looking me deep in my eyes.

"Sure anything" I answered nervously biting my lips and shaking my legs.

"Why do you have to look in the mirror all the time ? Why do you need to reassure yourself that you're looking good every second ?"

I bowed my head and stared at the ground. I could feel my eyes filling up with water and my skin turning hot.

"Please answer me" he begged.

I hesitated to answer.. I don't ever talk about that and I didn't intend to but the way he stared at me made the word just fly out my mouth.

"Well my ex and I were having this night out thing. Because he was my best friends cousin. I went over there and we spent the whole day together. My Bestie decided that she would give us the night to ourselves and I agreed. So we went into the room and he started kissing on my neck and taking off my clothes. But I wasn't ready so I begged him to stop. I was still a virgin still am. But anyways he stripped me till I was naked and then when I told him that I was serious and that I didn't want to he started laughing at me and telling me that my body was ugly anyways and that he would never want to have sex with me.." I caused and looked at his worried face. "Am I boring you ?"

"No,never. I want to hear. Talk!" He demanded.

"Okay and well he was my first love and everything so it really hurt me... and ever since then im really insecure about the way I look."

He pulled a curl from in my face and looked me in my eye just as he did before. My heart was beating my mind was blowing up,  I was officially going crazy by his touch.
He kissed me.
He planted his soft lips against mine and pulled me in as he kissed me harder. It felt like my first time. It felt like I went to heaven and returned.
" Kezia you are beautiful and sexy. So fuck your ex. This may sound horrible but I will always want to have sex with you. Literally. " I laughed at his statement then realized that he was serious and that he was a freak ! Damn !

"Anyways your mum wants my help in the kitchen."

"Y'all spoke this morning ?"

"Yeah before you got up we did."

He rolled his eyes playfully and said that he was suddenly jealous of our relationship.

He started changing to go to the bathroom so I went to the kitchen. I helped his mum an we laughed and talked about numerous things in the kitchen. Surprisingly she didn't bring up my mum. Which was really good. I don't want to talk about her. I was trying to forget about her.

"Kez would you set the table for me ?" She asked. "I think we should have lunch together"

"Sure." I picked up the plates of food and started setting the table.

"Well it's about time!" I heard Tyrell say rubbing his stomach and grabbing a seat at the table.
"You're sitting next to me okay?"
He signalled pointing at the chair next to him. I nodded and winked at him walking back into the kitchen to get the rest of plates. When I was back I saw that his little sister and his brother were both at the table as well. I set the plates in front of them and returned to the kitchen for mine and Pat was walking out with hers.
I rest my plate on the table and Tyrell pull the chair out from underneath for me to sit.

"Y'all know the rules right ?"

"Pray before we eat mummy" His little sister replied anxiously.

She looked around to ensure that we were all ready and she started praying.

"Dear God , please bless the food at this table and our new member of the family along with all my children and myself. Please fill their tummies Lord.
Amen." She raised her head and said that we could start eating.

The food was delicious and I could see everyone was enjoying it. Especially his little sister she had food all over her face. Lol.

After lunch his brother and his sister helped his mum pack up the dishes and clean up so I went to the room and lay on the bed.

"Babe, I got some stuff to handle. Wanna come with me ? " He asked making me jump since I was dosing away into sleep.

"Yeah. Why not. " I replied raising up. Although I would've loved to sleep. But I won't be so comfortable when he isn't there.

"Aite well grab your sandals. Let's go. " He said pulling me off the bed.

Tyrell Pov

I told mum that we won't be back till later and opened the door for Kezia to sit down. I got in the driver's seat and pulled out. The ride was mainly quiet because I didn't know how to tell her that I'm a drug lord and I'm running 15 blocks. So I just had to show her. I don't know how she would react but it's worth a try right ?

We pulled up next to a block and I saw her looking at me confused.  I told her I would be back and popped the trunk before I got out of the car. I had to distribute 4 pounds of weed because this block was having really high sales. I gave it to them and collected my money which I counted before getting into the car. I dapped the pushers and got back into the car.

"What the fuck was that Tyrell ?!"
She screamed at me when I got in the car.

"Calm down" I said trying to get her to relax.

"When were you going to tell me that you're a drug lord. Or were you never going to tell me" she said flying her hands into the air.

I turned to face her and grabbed her hands.
"Please don't be angry with me. I don't know how to tell you. So I just showed you so that it will be self explanatory"

"What if the police had pull us over!" She shouted"I would've gotten arrested to you know"

"Babe listen I'm sorry okay. But this is how I'm getting my money. You shouldn't worry about the police. Let me make it up to you." She didn't reply to me so I spun the car around and headed for the Maracas lookout. It was now late and every where was dark. Perfect. I pulled up and parked the car far from the view. I got out and opened her door stretching out my hands for her to hold.
"Are you coming or not ?" She rolled her eyes and got out. But she didn't hold my hand. Okay I was expecting that. She walked to the edge and walked behind her and placed my hands around her hip. Allowing my nose to brush against her neck. We could see the view of the whole of Trinidad. It was filled with lights.
"Kezia, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping for a Yes.
She turned around and looked me in the eyes. She was crying. Did I hurt her? God dammit I'm always fucking good things up.
"Yes , yes I will" the words seemed like magic to my ears.

"Why you crying ?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing baby." And she rest her head on my chest as we stood there for what seemed like hours.
I love this girl...

Comment Please!! Let me know what you think 💕❤🍫
Love You Guys.
Xoxo
-Kezia

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.6M 289K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
859K 71.6K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
747K 39.5K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...