The Party

I rolled over on my bed to see it was already 8:45pm. My mum's and dad lock their door for bed at 9. And we do the same. So I said by nine or half nine I'll get ready.
I opened my phone and saw several missed calls from Tyrell. Damn , why this boy so anxious lol. I dialled his number and called back.

"Hey b , what's wrong ? Why you wasn't answering ?" He asked

"I was asleep I just got up" I answered.

"I'll be there by 10:30 okay ?"

"Call me when you're almost here bye." I answered before taking off the phone.
Omg I don't even know what I'm gonna wear 😥.. THINK THINK
Something sexy and nightlife.
I searched through my closet and found a black skin fitted dress that reached my thighs, it was long sleeved and the back was cut low, with lace covering it. I put some black strapped up heels with it and gold accessories.
I rushed to the bathroom took a shower making sure I got the right spots and headed back to my room I checked my phone and it was 9:45pm. I started getting dressed and combing my hair and so forth. I'm a real naturalist so I don't wear much makeup. I don't fancy it probably eyebrow liner, mascara and lipstick. When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and thought WOW😉
All my siblings were asleep so I put some pillows under my cover and switched off the light.

I just wanna see you dance in slow motionnn.♪

My phone started ringing and I knew who it was. I answered and he told me he was in front the house.Now I got some nosey ass neighbours who was already peeping me but they don't speak to my mums as far as I know which was really good.
A Black Teanna was parked up in front the yard it had to be him lol. So I opened the door and quickly got in.
He looked even more fine in person than in pictures it wasn't even funny. When he looked at me I fell into a trance that I didn't want to leave i think I'm experiencing 'Love At First Sight'.

'Ehmmm' He cleared his throat.

"Goodnight" I said smiling

"You look beautiful" He said still staring at me while his eyes searched my body.

"Thanks , you know I'm really anxious right now. What if my mums realise I aint there." I started panicking for real and over thinking. Scared was written all over my face by now. I felt a cold yet comforting hand hold mines and pull it. I was looking down and he tilted my head up looking me in the eyes and said...

Tyrell Pov

Man she looking scared as fuck. And I don't even know what to do cause I was never in a situation like this before so I held her hand and tilted her head. I looked her straight in the eyes and said

" Listen Kezia. I know you don't do this often but it's Okay. I understand your situation and we'll work with it okay. We're going to this party and I just want you to enjoy yourself and be free. You don't even gotta dance with me if you don't want to okay ?"

She looked at me, eyes glistening and I saw a big ass smile come across her face showing her riders. When she realised she bent her head down.

"Nah b don't do that your smile is beautiful" I told her.

" Alright I'll do you tht favour and enjoy myself but we're back by 2:00am okay ? " she replied.

I shook my head and we drove off.

When we got to King's house the party was already swinging. Girls all over in bikinis in dresses in shorts. There were so many but none could compete to Kezia's fine ass. That dress showed every curve in her body .. she looked damn good for her age I aint gone lie.
We walked in the front door and Rihanna - Work was playing.

Kezia POV

He held my hand as we walked in and we looked like a couple. He had on Timberlands with a white jeans and a white long sleeved polo jersey.Gold all over. He looked fresh af. I started biting my lips thinking about him.
He held my hand and led me to dance floor we danced a little and I was really getting my groove on. Now in the Caribbean the music is Lit af. Like seriously. Anyways so after dancing he carried me up to a quiet floor where we sat drinking. I don't drink alcohol so I had light stuff and so did he cause he had to drive.

" You enjoying yourself? " He asked.

"Yes I am" I answered.

He signalled for me to come sit on his lap. I was really confused as to why. But fuck it we had nothing to lose. He took out his phone and took a picture of us and posted it on his Instagram tagging me in it. The caption was "This girl though 😍😏"

" What's wrong with me ?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing ma" he said pulling his arm around me.

As we got closer I could smell his perfume and ain't nothing better than GOOOD smelling man. I buried my nose on his neck.

"If you keep on going like this you ain't gonna be home by two" He whispered in my ears.

I chuckled and raised my head up. Looking into his brown enchanting eyes.

"So what made a boy like you start to like a girl like me ?" I asked narrowing my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows directly at him.

"What kind of boy am I ?" He asked laughing. Showing his cute ass smile.

"Well you know fine, gangster , player type and I'm more cute , quiet, one man type" I said playing with my hair.

His laugh after I said that was hilarious. But he comforted my question by saying.

"Well maybe I'm trying your 'Type' for a change, you don't wnat that ?"

I started blushing and told him I didnt say that. We talked a little longer and I started to realise that I was really digging his vibe. He was cool, laid back and funny asf. He had me laughing the entire time.
The hours rushed by and it was 1:30am so I reminded him we had to go. He got up and signalled for us to head out telling everyone he was leaving.
I was about to open my door when he cut in front of me and opened it.

"Now I won't be a gentle man if I let you open the door right ?"

I chuckled at the thought that he was trying and I jumped in. The ride back home was a little quiet since we were tired and slows played in the background.

He pulled up in front my house and turned the engine off.

"You enjoyed the night ?"

"Yeah I did" I said smiling at him.

"Do it again ? "

"But Ofc! " I said in a girly voice.

"Now get your ass out my car fore your mammi wakes up and comes out here with a pan and bedroom slippers"

I laughed at his humour and kissed him on the cheek saying goodbye. I opened the door and blew a kiss also.

LMAO

I managed to get inside and to my surprise nobody was awake. I changed my clothes, got in the shower , took a quick bath and jumped in bed.

This is just the beggining

What did you think about this chapter ??