New Day , New Setting

Kezia Pov

I open my eyes and realise the dream that I thought I was in was actually reality. I was not on my bed. I was not in my room and I felt someone laying behind me.
I slowly turned around and saw a peacefully, sleeping Tyrell. Am I crazy ? Why am I in his house ? I hardly know him..
I let out a sigh and sit to the edge of the bed put my face into my palms and rub it gently. I don't want to wake him up but I really need a bath do after debating in my head if i should wake him up I softly poked his muscular arm trying to wake him up.

"Tyrell, Tyrell I need to use the bathroom" I said still trying to get him up.

"Huh?" He replied sleepily.

"I need to wash off, I'm feeling dirty" I said trying to repeat myself without getting annoyed.

"Oh , okay" he answered pulling himself out his covers and planting himself onto the floor.
I never seen him naked before. Well half naked. And his body was fine asf. He had a tattoo of a dove with opened wings on his chest and defined abs below it. Leading down to his tight boxers was a V-cut. His legs were firm and well built just like his clean cut muscular arms. Yes ladies he was the definition of sexy.
He threw on a jersey and signalled for me to follow him. So I grabbed a towel from my suitcase and followed him down the hallway.
His house was beautiful and organized with family pictures hung up all over the walls. Analyzing the pictures I could see he was the oldest and also looked like the most troublesome. But you can't judge a book by it's cover right ?

"Okay here we are. Call me if you need anything okay ?" I nodded and walked into the washroom not locking the door since the toilet and everything was in there. I wouldn't want to lock him out of his own washroom right ?
I started slipping off my clothes and realised the mud stained on my feet and legs and my skin was really dry. I turned the shower on and stepped underneath it. Scrubbing my skin and applying soap till I was clean.
I heard someone walk into the bathroom and they were brushing their teeth reminding me that I didn't take mine out of my suitcase.

"Tyrell can you please bring me my tooth brush" I asked politely.

"I'm not Tyrell" The deep,husky voice replied.

"Well can you tell him please" I pleaded feeling a little awkward.

"Aite. Aye Tyrell your girlfriend need you" he yelled before walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah b. Wassup?" He asked arriving a little while after. 

"I need my toothbrush can you get it please"

"Here it is" he said as I heard him resting it down on the ceramic sink.

After rinsing my skin off I wrapped my towel around my wet skin and stepped out the bathroom.
I held my hair in a bun above my head and started brushing my teeth. I put my slippers on and head back down the hallway to Tyrell's room.
Ad I entered the room he got off the bed and walked out which I guess means he wanted to give me privacy so when he walked out closing the door behind him I started changing. I threw on a black tights and a black strapped vest that read "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" on it. I creamed my skin, applied deodorant and put what little moisturizer I had into my wet hair. As I was done I opened the door and sat on the edge of his bed plugging my phone into the socket on the wall allowing it to charge.

"You good now ma?" He asked walking back into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yh I'm good." I realised he was about to change so I rose off the bed to walk out the room.

"Don't worry I won't let you see my precious goods yet, you can stay" I nod my head and sit back on the bed trying not to look at him.

He pulled out a Boxers out of his top drawer and slid it on under his towel leaving his skin wet and glistening. He then dried his hair and put on a Shorts followed by a fitted tank top. He applied deodorant and sat on the bed right next to me.

"So beautiful, ready to tell me what happened?" He asked.

I didn't want to tell him. But he deserved it. After all he took me in or else I might've been looking for somewhere to sleep again tonight.

"Well my mum is really strict. As you know. And she never allows me to go anywhere or even join any clubs or anything. Since I was Fifteen I stopped asking her. And then my bestfriend decide that I should join a dance class with her"
He nodded his head reassuring me that he was listening.
"So I waited a few days. And I asked her Yesterday evening which was Friday right? Anyways so she told me no. Then started telling me that I could get killed. Like really killed by joining a dance class. So I went to my room.. an questioned myself about life... I then started choking myself. "
His eyes opened wide making me feel a little uncomfortable. But I continued anyway.
"And well she walked in on me and said she didn't want anybody who trying to kill them self living in her hours after which she proceeded to pack my stuff." I finished telling him the story till what happened the next morning. Leaving him in awe.

"Your mum is wrong. Obviously something is wrong with you. And before helping you she puts you out." This statement makes me snapping causing me to immediately feel hurt.

"You think something is wrong with me? " I questioned. Tears filling up in my eyes.

"No I didn't mean it like that. I swear."

"So what did you mean?!" the tears which were in my while some seconds ago started flowing down my cheeks now.

"I meant like you're probably emotionally stressed or something. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." He said leaning over to hug me. As he pulled away he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Anyways you're happy here right ?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well you can stay as long as you like okay?"

"Thank you Tyrell."

He looked around the room as if he was looking for something and his eyes stopped on me he asked what was the time. Realising that my phone was right next to me.

"It's 5:45pm. Damn we've been sleeping long. Where's your mum btw ? "

"She's in the living room watching her favourite show. Family feud. Why you ready to meet your mother in law ?" He said teasingly poking me.

My mood was still gloomy and I think he noticed because he just started tickling me out of the blue just like that.
I started squealing and begging him to stop but he wouldn't he just kept on going.
" Only if you promise to smile until you go to bed tonight."

"Okay okay. I promise."
After a while I settled down and decided that I wanted to call my mom. Tyrell agreed and he walked out the room telling me that I was welcomed to join he and his family when I was ready.

I dialled her number and it ringed twice and went to voicemail indicating that she cut off my call. I realised that she was ignoring my calls so I gave up and rest the phone on the dresser.

I walked in the room nervously because who wouldn't right ? It's my first time meeting his mom and well the rest of his family.

A boy that looked like the darker version of Tyrell just shorter was sitting at the computer scrolling through Facebook and his little sister was in the corner of the room colouring. His mom was doing what he said she was and he was sitting next to her.

"Good Evening" I said sitting next to Tyrell.

Without hesitation he introduced me to his mum.

"Mummy this is Kezia, my friend and she'll be staying here for a while. Well I already explained that to you" he stated.

"GoodNight Kezia I'm Patricia you can call me Pat."

"Well you already know my name" I laugh. "Nice to meet you"

"If you need anything you can talk to me okay?"

I smile reassuring her with a Yes.

She is so different to my mom she is wayyy different and I like it.
As I start watching the TV I feel fingers intertwine between mines suddenly making me jump but feel comfortable as I continue watching the television.