Sunday Funday

Kezia Pov

Well I woke up this morning in the same bed as last night with the same space between me and Tyrell. Is he giving me privacy or does he just not like me in that way. Sigh.
I get up and rest my feet on the cold tiled ground. Since I knew where stuff was I didn't need to wake Tyrell up. I slipped off my clothes and started walking to the bathroom.
"So what do you think we should make for lunch?" I heard a voice behind me. "GoodMorning by the way. I made pancakes so you don't need to worry about breakfast."

"GoodMorning mums and okay. I guess we can make macaroni pie, fried rice, stewed chicken, potato salad and red beans ? " I suggested completely shocked since my mum never asks for me to be in the kitchen with her.

"Okay sounds like a plan!" She said while walking off. "When you're done getting cleaned up I'm in the kitchen."

After a shower I got into the bedroom. Tyrell was still asleep so I decided that I will change. I stood in front of the mirror and started putting on my bra. When I was done hooking it I bent over to pull up my underwear. My eyes glanced in the mirror and I saw Tyrell looking at me.

"Shit. I'm sorry. It's just that I opened my eyes and saw you like that .. and you"

"Hey it's okay." I said grabbing my towel and pulling up my underwear underneath it.

He started making the bed while I slipped on a purple dress that had spaghetti straps and filled with colourful flowers.

I stood there inspecting myself when Tyrell cut my thoughts by telling me how beautiful I am. I turned around nervously to say thank you only realising that he was right behind me. I nearly fell due to how close he was to me and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"Kezia can I ask you something?" He asked looking me deep in my eyes.

"Sure anything" I answered nervously biting my lips and shaking my legs.

"Why do you have to look in the mirror all the time ? Why do you need to reassure yourself that you're looking good every second ?"

I bowed my head and stared at the ground. I could feel my eyes filling up with water and my skin turning hot.

"Please answer me" he begged.

I hesitated to answer.. I don't ever talk about that and I didn't intend to but the way he stared at me made the word just fly out my mouth.

"Well my ex and I were having this night out thing. Because he was my best friends cousin. I went over there and we spent the whole day together. My Bestie decided that she would give us the night to ourselves and I agreed. So we went into the room and he started kissing on my neck and taking off my clothes. But I wasn't ready so I begged him to stop. I was still a virgin still am. But anyways he stripped me till I was naked and then when I told him that I was serious and that I didn't want to he started laughing at me and telling me that my body was ugly anyways and that he would never want to have sex with me.." I caused and looked at his worried face. "Am I boring you ?"

"No,never. I want to hear. Talk!" He demanded.

"Okay and well he was my first love and everything so it really hurt me... and ever since then im really insecure about the way I look."

He pulled a curl from in my face and looked me in my eye just as he did before. My heart was beating my mind was blowing up,  I was officially going crazy by his touch.
He kissed me.
He planted his soft lips against mine and pulled me in as he kissed me harder. It felt like my first time. It felt like I went to heaven and returned.
" Kezia you are beautiful and sexy. So fuck your ex. This may sound horrible but I will always want to have sex with you. Literally. " I laughed at his statement then realized that he was serious and that he was a freak ! Damn !