Problem Child

"Kezia why don't you join a dance class girl ?" My friend Phoebe pleaded to me.
Phoebe is my best Friend since I started secondary school and that wasn't gonna change at all.
We had our ups and downs yeah. But who hasn't right ?
She is beautiful asf. Phebes(My nickname for her) is medium height and thick. She is of light complexion and has long straight hair. I don't even want to start on how beautiful her eyes and smile is. I'm glad she is my Bestie and nobody can take her place.

"Soooo? I'm waiting for an answer" She said impatiently.

"Well firstly I really hate to ask mum anything you know that and well I don't know if I'll be able to dance professionally" I said looking her straight in the eye I saw a frown form across her lips.

"But but.. You're an amazing dancer and I really need a dance partner. Pretty pretty please. With a cherry on top. " I burst out in laughter because her attempt to do puppy dog eyes were failure LMAO.

"Okay okay.. I'll ask. I promise. " Her smile put me at ease and we were in silence until she broke it.

"Soo what about last night ? How was it bad girl? Sneaking out and stuff" She teased pinching me slightly.

"It was aite" I lied.

"You're lying!" She shouted hitting me in the arm.

"You need to stop hitting me I aint you're punching bag wth girl!"

"My Bad.. I just want to know the truth. So spill it."

"Okay okay. The truth is we had fun, I came home , and we texted in the morning."

"Did he kiss you?" She squealed , cupping her face in her hands and forming and O with her mouth.

"No .. surprisingly he didn't even try. He looks like the player type."

I was surprised he didn't even try touching on me which was really weird. Even when we danced he kept distance between us. Not scornful distance more like 'I'll touch you when you're ready distance' I didn't mind though because it made him seem like a gentleman.

"Anyways I got to go Kay phebes. I've got homework and a bunch of other stuffs to do love ya"
I airkissed her and started walking down my street as she exchanged a wave and did the same.

My phone starts ringing and I hesitate to answer because I'm mostly believing it's my ex. Oh what a surprise it is My Ex.

"What df you want?! Stop calling me" I shouted and hung up the phone. I also blocked his number. I was tired of his annoying Bullshit it was time for him to move on and leave me alone.

After I was home and all my chores and homework was finished I was bored. What shall I dooooooo (0.0 ) I decided to text Tyrell.

Kezia: Hey b what you doing ?

Tyrell: Ohhh so I see you calling me b now. The tables have turned.

I didn't even notice I did this and could slap myself in the face right now. Urgh I'm so stupid

Kezia: Please don't feel to nice. Lol

Tyrell: Sure. Anyways im just bored kicking back. Wanna come ?;)

Haha. He's flirting I see. I just might spruce it up a bit right ?

Kezia: If I come over you won't want me to go home ;) ;*

Tyrell: Hmm.. I'm calling you.

TYRELL POV

"Hello love" I say speaking in to the phone.

"Goodnight Tyrell" Her words cane across in my air and it tasted sweet like honey.

"Now what were you saying about not going home ? Cause I really need my room to clean and I got some clothes that needs washing "

She started laughing uncontrollably and I could only imagine the way her face lightened up as she laughed and the way her body moved.

"What did I say something wrong?"

"No it's just that I wasn't expecting you to say that. You're one heck of a man Tyrell.. you know that right ? "

"Thanks B. But I'm more like 3 men in one. You're lucky"

I decided to be cocky a bit to hear her reaction.

"Oh please I'm probably more man than you"

Her comment made me laugh but I brushed it off.

"Anyways don't you have school tomorrow you should go get your beauty rest" I told her since I was really tired from being up and down with King the entire day.

"Okay I will" She said sounding sad.

"Don't cry love. I'll be back. Wipe your tears. "

"I'm not crying dummy" she exclaimed.

"Anyways bye ma" I whispered sweetly in the phone.

Tomorrow is another day. And tomorrow I've got big plans. I think as I drift off to sleep.

I know the characters aren't quite close. So this explains the awkwardness. Hope you enjoyed !!!😉 Comment !