The Saviour "ON HOLD"

By ArisaMist

One day she was sitting on the roof watching the sunrise, thinking about her brother's death, the next she is... More

Trailer!!!
Characters!
Sunrise and pain♡
Never Forgive♡
Family♡
Underwater♡
Nowhere♡
Confused♡
Scared♡
Not Safe♡
The 5 Princes♡
I don't belong here♡
Promise♡
spirits♡
The Glass of Wine♡
The Deal♡
Believe Me♡
Prophecy♡
The First Rain♡
The Protapis♡
Blood shall spill blood♡
Return of the Queen♡
The First Snow♡
Sacrifice♡
Mary♡
Old Love Returns♡
A Friend♡
Apology♡
Revenge♡
The First Kiss♡
Her Body♡
C & L♡
I'm Yours♡
Protectors♡
Dance Night♡
They're Here♡
A Dark Dusk♡
Broken♡

Gone♡

80 29 82
By ArisaMist

•Kenna's point of view•

Francis wrapped his arms around me as he caress my hair while I was crying in his arms like an idiot. I probably looked like a giant mess but I didn't want to let him go. I felt safe, warm and careless in his arms.

Suddenly Louis came inside with a worried look on his face trying to catch his breath.

"Francis!" He finally spoke.

"What is it Louis? Did they find my brother?"

"t..they found two bodies.."

I felt my legs go numb. Francis's face went completely pale. He turned around and looked at me.

"Francis.. come with me hurry!" Louis grabbed his hand and dragged him out. Me and Catia ran after them, but I was scared.. I was scared of finding out who the bodies belonged to.

We arrived at a huge room, with so many people coming and going. Doctors, maids and guards everywhere.

My heart sank in my chest as I saw his bloody, helpless body on the bed as the doctor was trying to look at his wound.

"Oh my god!" Catia whispered as she held on to me.

"Sebastian.. oh my!" I covered my mouth with my hand as I cried my eyes out.

I saw Francis move closer to him still looking shocked but Condè stopped him. They looked at each other for couple of seconds before Francis finally spoke.

"Who's the second body?"

"Francis.." Condè looked like he has been through hell in one hour.

"I said who the hell the second b..." he yelled angrily before the king walked in.

"It's Severus. He's dead." It was the first time ever that the king looked upset to me. As much as I hated him it was heart breaking watching them.

We were all sitting down very quiet still in shock when Catia slowly spoke up,

"Is lord Sebastian going to be alright?"
The doctor looked at Sebastian then turned to us.
"He has lost a lot amount of blood, he also has a high fever... I have cleaned his wounds, the rest is in gods hands." He bowed down as he left the room.

"Father.. we need to talk urgently." Julien said in a quiet voice. "It's about the attack..on S..Severus and Sebastian."

The king got up, he looked at Sebastian with a sad look on his face then left the room with Condè, Julien and Narcisse after him.

"Catia would you please bring us some water?" I think she noticed I wanted to be alone with Francis, she nodded with a sad smile and left.

I looked at him, he was shaking in anger looking at Sebastian. I took his hand and squeezed in gently, He looked at me with tears in his eyes,

"He will be alright Francis I promise. Sebastian is strong."

He squeezed my hand back, "you know when we were kids Sebastian and I were really close and you're right he will be ok but.. we lost Severus. I can't believe I lost another person I loved so much. I can't believe I wasn't there for my brothers.." he burst in to tears and I couldn't take it anymore.

I held him in my arms and kissed his head, I know the pain he's going through right now... he lost his brother like I lost mine.
_________________

That very same day there was a huge funeral placed where they buried Severus, there were so many people who came to say goodbye to their prince. It was a gloomy day and it looked it was going to rain soon, I used to love rainy days but I hated it today. It was filled with sadness, confusion and anger.

Couple of days past, I spent most of my time reading books about my powers in my chamber and horseback riding with Francis. But I couldn't stop worrying about Sebastian, he was either getting worse or still the same.
I would just sit down next to him and tell him how much I missed him while his eyes were closed.
The king and his sons were spending all of their times in Throne room plotting for their attack. Their army was ready, There was going a war coming and I couldn't help but to be scared.

One evening I got called in by the king to the Throne room,

"Ah you are finally here." They were all sitting around a table, with a huge map sitting in front of them. Francis pulled a chair for me so I sat down next to him.

"I am assuming you've been reading the books you were given about your powers." Narcisse said with a serious face.

"Yes, I've learnt a thing or two."

The king got up and clapped his hands together, "oh good! Then you will be able to help us." He handed me a knife. I looked up at him confused.

"Your blood on the map will tell us from which place we should attack."

Still a little confused I grabbed the knife, stood up and with little hesitation I cut palm of my hand, I allowed the blood to drip on the map. I closed my eyes and concentrated, when I opened my eyes the blood had travelled to an area of the map.

"Ahh yes.." the king smirked, "it's the perfect place."

"Are you certain Father?" Elijah stood up from his seat and stared at the map. "In the middle of woods?"

"Yes, remember they can not fight well in the woods, it's their weakness."

"Then when shall we attack? I will get everyone ready." I could see how angry Condè was as he said that.

The king paused for a second, "We will leave for battle by Sunrise."

"I will stay here and watch over the throne and Sebastian Father." Francis said in a low voice.

"No! You will come with us, act like a man fo..." Narcisse finally stood up and yelled out.

"No he will stay!" I could see Elijah raging, his hand was formed in a fist, and he was shaking. "I will get revenge on my brother's blood.. Francis is too young for battlefield. Only Father, Narcisse and Condè will come with me. Julien and Francis will stay."

No one said a single world, I could see how much they respected Elijah.

"I will have revenge on my brother, I swear on his grave I will spill their blood!" Tears formed in his eyes, but he left the room quickly.

I got up to leave the room as I figured I'm not needed anymore.

"Kenna! Uh I wanted to say th.." The king walked towards me but I stopped him.

"I don't need your 'thank you' or your 'apology'. Next time you touch me I will destroy you." I quickly left the room, I could hear my own heartbeat.

I heard Narcisse as I walked out, "She's trouble.."

•Francis's point of view•

I quickly walked out, I saw her walking down the hallway. I yelled out her name and she stopped.

"You walk really fast you know that?"

She smiled, "yes I've been told.."

I grabbed her hand gently and looked at her cut. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" I didn't answer her as I took her to my chamber.
I sat her down on my bed, then I grabbed some towel and cleaned her palm gently. I caught her looking at me,

"Does it hurt?"

"No.. it's not that bad."

Part of me kept yelling. Kiss her. Tell her how you feel.. just tell her. As I finish bandaging her hand I look back in to her eyes, I could hear my heart beating out of my chest.
I slowly move a little toward her face, when I hear a loud knock on my door.
I jump up and walk towards the door, Catia and Lysa walked in quickly.

"My Lord please forgive us for interrupting you but we need Lady Kenna!"

"What is the matter?" Kenna stood up.

"Lord Sebastian is saying your name while he's still unconscious, I think he's going to wake up soon."

"Oh my gosh! I need to see him..!" She looked at me one last time before leaving the room with them.

I walked behind them hoping Sebastian is awake, but couldn't stop thinking about her. We went in Sebastian's chamber, he was still laying on the bed murmuring words in a really quiet voice. Kenna sat down next to him.

I asked Catia and Lysa out for a second.
"Could you two please go and bring the doctor with you as soon as possible? And also let Father and others know."

"Yes of course my Lord." They quickly left.
I was about to go in when I stopped in my track. I felt like my whole body had gone numb. I felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest with a knife.

I couldn't look away even though part of me wanted to so bad. I quickly walked away while anger filled up inside me.

•Kenna's point of view•

They left the room while I brushed his hair out of his face. I couldn't understand what he was saying, it made me so sad to see him this weak.
"Sebastian.. can you hear me? Please open your eyes."

He slowly opened his eyes, looked around for a little bit then slowly spoke, "Kenna.."

Tears welled up in my eyes as he said my name, "oh my god..! You're awake!" I hugged him tightly without thinking.

"Ouch ken...OW!"

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry!! I'm sorry I was just so ha.."

Before I could react he grabbed my face weakly and kissed me. My head was a complete mess.. what's happening. Our lips slowly parted and I just stared at him, lost for words.

He smirked, "I really wanted to do that.." he then fell sleep again. I was just left there. Shocked.

Oh Sebastian...

Yes I am finally baaaack! Sorry for the delay..
To be honest I almost lost interest in my story.. but I love writing so I decided to continue!
So.. Who's ready for a war?!
Please let me know what you think. :)❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 84.7K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
64 12 6
I was a girl, living on a mountain by the outskirts of a town, doing alright. Then my parents died and I became a queen a few weeks later, trying to...
1.5M 65.3K 55
"So." She mused, sliding one black nail across her lip in a sensual caress as she stared at me with eyes the color of molten gold. "You are the one t...
919 47 24
"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What makes you think so? " I asked. "You ar...